Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,758 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano (52323 Views)

Ganduje: Why Governors Are Afraid Of Signing Death Warrants / Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet / Ganduje: Why Hafiz Abubakar Resigned As My Deputy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano by adecz: 6:50pm On Dec 15, 2020
GanDollar ��� Don become
GanDoctor to apply Medicine��
to Emir Sanusi!! grin grin grin grin

�⏩Wetin almajiri no go see for
Islamiya mallam hand❕❗❕

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano by omorttee4u(m): 6:51pm On Dec 15, 2020
Couldn't read the real reason here. Taken jonathan medicin to save the system, does it mean people still burn tyre while he was dethrone?

Save us from your clueless explanation please!!!!
Re: Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano by BigBrother9ja: 6:53pm On Dec 15, 2020
Useless thief

old fool

GAND0llar

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano by mofayode: 6:57pm On Dec 15, 2020
Dear former emir, if truly you did that just to have your kinsmen as President.. Whom you later been demoted even in the time of your own brother ask for forgiveness.
Even when people wear plastic smiles when you are very rude to other, know in your mind that they are not impressed.

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 15, 2020
from a known crook

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano by Liposure: 6:59pm On Dec 15, 2020
At least he's still better than you the bribe collector

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:01pm On Dec 15, 2020
One by one. Dem don dey go...
Re: Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano by Hallabee1(m): 7:01pm On Dec 15, 2020
freeborn02:
In conclusion, Ganduje sacked Sanusi for personal reasons.

Dear Mr okoroawusa, in case no one had ever told you, let me bring you up to speed.

Your desitny is not bright enough to qualify for a travel to Dubai.

Your destiny is to be a pay per post agent and this is what you will do all the days of your life till you die.

You and your entire family will continue living in fear of terrorists, bandits and boko haram attacks, while those you waste your destiny to defend will run away to Dubai, leaving you and your family to suffer alone.

The Oracle has spoken. Nothing can reverse it!

sorry to ask, i dont understand your post...
Re: Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano by Mayng01(m): 7:09pm On Dec 15, 2020
Well done mr governor and screw you both at the same time.
Re: Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano by yinchar(m): 7:14pm On Dec 15, 2020
He’s not making any sense to me
Re: Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano by Cetacean419: 7:15pm On Dec 15, 2020
There is nothing any politician want to tell me that I will believe.
Re: Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano by IMAliyu(m): 7:15pm On Dec 15, 2020
In summary, he dethroned SLS because SLS didn't try to hide the missing money under Jonathan's administration.

That's a stupid reason if you ask me.

This is my own words, but it looks to me like he is afraid that SLS may whistle blow on him if he is caught collecting more dollars in the future, so he had to get rid of him.
Re: Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano by ipobarethieves: 7:16pm On Dec 15, 2020
cool serves Sanusi well.That masquerade with many cloak colour is a disaster/evil.Peepz dat work in Elephant bank like dat Sabi him.
Re: Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano by Omezif(m): 7:17pm On Dec 15, 2020
Sanusi is a talkative. He's too much talk led to his detronement.
Re: Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano by Femeto: 7:21pm On Dec 15, 2020
Jonathan coming to APC then.
Re: Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano by Imstrong2(m): 7:21pm On Dec 15, 2020
yinchar:
He’s not making any sense to me
am no fan of his but I think he has a point here sanusi was made emir to avenge his sack as cbn governor,as of that time he wasn't the qualified candidate for the job but due to political reasons he got it which is what he was trying to correct and this could also be as a result of the fallout between him and kwakwoso everything boils down to both personal and political reasons

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano by Mcreloaded(m): 7:22pm On Dec 15, 2020
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
No permanent friend or enemies in politics, it's all about business of give and take
Re: Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano by frog12: 7:24pm On Dec 15, 2020
na REVELATION be dis. the man was inside man when GEJ was there. they appoint sanusi to send JONATHAN a MESSAGE. GOOD REVELATION FROM GANDUJE!

sanusi's purpose is OVER, so time for him to GO!

freeborn02:

Dear Mr okoroawusa, in case no one had ever told you, let me bring you up to speed.

Your destiny is to be a pay per post agent and this is what you will do all the days of your life till you die.

You and your entire family will continue living in fear of terrorists, bandits and boko haram attacks, while those you waste your destiny to defend will run away to Dubai, leaving you and your family to suffer alone.

Re: Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano by frog12: 7:27pm On Dec 15, 2020
but these NORTHERNERS go too far. they personalise GOVERNMENT and PUBLIC property. i mean appointing sanusi just to send a MESSAGE to jonathan! they denigrate themselves.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano by LordKO(m): 7:28pm On Dec 15, 2020
Political posturing statement at its best; this, however, doesn't nullify the truth of the statement because it's an open fact to sane people that Sanusi is a typical hypocritical crass and opportunistic element.
Re: Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano by onlineniga: 7:30pm On Dec 15, 2020
The sacked of him is a welcome development. Evil sacked evil. God pass una

b]i.[/b] Checkout this legitimate online business that gives me atleast ₦25k weekly using my phone and from home.

ii. Discover the secrets how you can be exporting Bitter Kola, Cashew Nuts, Ginger, Dried Fish, Pepper, and other Agro allied products to USA, UK,Europe, UAE, Canada, etc from the comfort of your Home. For more details, check my signature
Re: Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano by israelmao(m): 7:31pm On Dec 15, 2020
Did we ask for any explanation?After all we knew you did it for personal vendetta.
Re: Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano by eddypolymer(m): 7:32pm On Dec 15, 2020
You thought dethroning Sanusi for a revenge of what only the two of know is the best,but you succeeded in embarrassing the KANO EMIRATE.
Re: Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:33pm On Dec 15, 2020
Heard and noted.
Re: Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano by OBAGADAFFI: 7:35pm On Dec 15, 2020
grin grin angry
Re: Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano by Jonwesley(m): 7:37pm On Dec 15, 2020
So if Sanusi becomes the President of Nigeria tomorrow, what will be your new story? Or you think deposing him is the end of his career in life? Wrong reason to sack an emir if you ask me.

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 15, 2020
The Only GOOD THIEF in Nigeria grin
Re: Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano by BlackRexDeus: 7:42pm On Dec 15, 2020
Re: Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 15, 2020
Sanusi fall is a clear sign God was not happy with him (sanusi) for raising dat alarm to embarass jonathan his boss. Karma came knocking on his door
Re: Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano by Awoo88: 7:51pm On Dec 15, 2020
freeborn02:

Leave the kidnapped idiot family out of it! They might be Innocent of his/her stupidity. They might even be ashamed to call him him.a family member

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano by timagentms: 7:52pm On Dec 15, 2020
sewaqueen:
Hmmmm...Na so!

Anyway, no dull am I have pen!s enlargement gel for the men wey sabi,
Go from 1min to 30mins no stop with harder and bigger 'gbola'...
Not too expensive, its just 5k only.

Lagos clients only pls, my WhatsApp number is in my signature/bio/profile for a chat on how to place order kiss kiss kiss

bigger gbola��� wetin be that?

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano by sewaqueen: 7:56pm On Dec 15, 2020
timagentms:

bigger gbola��� wetin be that?

Wahala ooo! Gbola is penis grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) / IPOB/ESN Parades Child Soldier To Fight Nigeria Army - Photos / Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.