Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,843 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

How Can I Boost My CRS Score For Canadian Immigration ? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can I Boost My CRS Score For Canadian Immigration ? (3011 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Application For Canadian Permanent Residency From Nigeria Explained. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Boost My CRS Score For Canadian Immigration ? by Tospringe: 8:58pm On Dec 15, 2020
Hello everyone. Please I need advise on how to boost my CRS score. I'm 31 years going to 32 next year, I'm a master's degree holder, I have up to 3 work years experience (NYSC inclusive) I'm a Piping/Inspection Engineer.
On the other hand, my wife is 26 going to 27 next year. She's a B.Sc holder and she has over 3 years work experience as a banker. We both plan to write our IELTS exam. I am going to be the Principal applicant, but having done the CRS calculation, our total score is 464 and we need it to be boosted. Please we need your help. Thank you.

Cc: DisGuy, justwise
Re: How Can I Boost My CRS Score For Canadian Immigration ? by babakb: 9:46pm On Dec 15, 2020
Don't rush it, sacrifice one year to learn French language and attain even CLB 5 in TEF Canada....

You will be glad you did.
Re: How Can I Boost My CRS Score For Canadian Immigration ? by ankaravillageng: 9:52pm On Dec 15, 2020
Tospringe:
Hello everyone. Please I need advise on how to boost my CRS score. I'm 31 years going to 32 next year, I'm a master's degree holder, I have up to 3 work years experience (NYSC inclusive) I'm a Piping/Inspection Engineer.
On the other hand, my wife is 26 going to 27 next year. She's a B.Sc holder and she has over 3 years work experience as a banker. We both plan to write our IELTS exam. I am going to be the Principal applicant, but having done the CRS calculation, our total score is 464 and we need it to be boosted. Please we need your help. Thank you. Cc: DisGuy, justwise

Try and see if making your wife the principal applicant would effect a significant increase in your scores but she has to take another course ( CIIN, CIMA OR BC ) give her equivalent of two or more degree.

Also try to write your IELTS and score maximum point and get into the pool early enough as you never can tell scores might come down ( you are presently 5points short of the present ITA score )

Then there is also learning French option

But I suggest you don't wait - get what you have ready and be in the pool.
Re: How Can I Boost My CRS Score For Canadian Immigration ? by EngrXrix(m): 11:12pm On Dec 15, 2020
Tospringe:
On the other hand, my wife is 26 going to 27 next year. She's a B.Sc holder and she has over 3 years work experience as a banker. We both plan to write our IELTS exam. I am going to be the Principal applicant, but having done the CRS calculation, our total score is 464 and we need it to be boosted. Please we need your help. Thank you.

Let her be the principal applicant. Try it and see.
Re: How Can I Boost My CRS Score For Canadian Immigration ? by Tospringe: 8:16am On Dec 16, 2020
EngrXrix:

Let her be the principal applicant. Try it and see.
I don try, it was lower. Since she no get Master's degree. And we both plan to write our IELTS next year

1 Like

Re: How Can I Boost My CRS Score For Canadian Immigration ? by Tospringe: 8:20am On Dec 16, 2020
ankaravillageng:

Try and see if making your wife the principal applicant would effect a significant increase in your scores but she has to take another course ( CIIN, CIMA OR BC ) give her equivalent of two or more degree.

Also try to write your IELTS and score maximum point and get into the pool early enough as you never can tell scores might come down ( you are presently 5points short of the present ITA score )

Then there is also learning French option

But I suggest you don't wait - get what you have ready and be in the pool.

Na that French be my problem now, and time is going. I just don't wanna wait till I am 33.
Your last paragraph, you mean I should go ahead with what we have now. That means we should risk our 464 like that
Re: How Can I Boost My CRS Score For Canadian Immigration ? by babakb: 1:17pm On Dec 16, 2020
Tospringe:

Na that French be my problem now, and time is going. I just don't wanna wait till I am 33.
Your last paragraph, you mean I should go ahead with what we have now. That means we should risk our 464 like that

My situation is far worse than yours self but I have a long term plan.

In summary my CRS is just 330, noc is 0621.
I want to use 2021-2020 to master French and attain minimum of CLB 7 in Tef Canada, so that I can look for PNP in a French speaking province or even Try Quebec Immigration.

If I'm still hopeful with my low CRS why shouldn't you be cheesy cheesy
Re: How Can I Boost My CRS Score For Canadian Immigration ? by ankaravillageng: 2:22pm On Dec 16, 2020
Tospringe:

Yes ooo
Go ahead with that score.
Create your profile ASAP, you never can tell.
Learning French is no easy fit but it's doable. But be in the pool wit all that you have now then go ahead with learning French, if ITA comes before the French exam then lucky you. If you miss a out on ITA cause you have not created your profile, it would be more painful that anything.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Boost My CRS Score For Canadian Immigration ? by Tospringe: 7:35pm On Dec 16, 2020
ankaravillageng:

Yes ooo
Go ahead with that score.
Create your profile ASAP, you never can tell.
Learning French is no easy fit but it's doable. But be in the pool wit all that you have now then go ahead with learning French, if ITA comes before the French exam then lucky you. If you miss a out on ITA cause you have not created your profile, it would be more painful that anything.
Thanks for the motivation bro
Like I said my wife and I plan to do the exam next year March and we've been preparing thoroughly.
But I don't understand that ITA aspect, can I create a profile before writing the exam ?
The exam is next year and my WES is ongoing
Please clarify. Thanks
Re: How Can I Boost My CRS Score For Canadian Immigration ? by Tospringe: 7:35pm On Dec 16, 2020
babakb:

My situation is far worse than yours self but I have a long term plan.

In summary my CRS is just 330, noc is 0621.
I want to use 2021-2020 to master French and attain minimum of CLB 7 in Tef Canada, so that I can look for PNP in a French speaking province or even Try Quebec Immigration.

If I'm still hopeful with my low CRS why shouldn't you be cheesy cheesy
Bros, 330 far o. It is well bro. Nothing is impossible
Re: How Can I Boost My CRS Score For Canadian Immigration ? by babakb: 9:15pm On Dec 16, 2020
Tospringe:

Bros, 330 far o. It is well bro. Nothing is impossible

330 is damn far but I will retake IELTS in due time and try to make the required 8 7 7 7, what I have right now is 8 6.5 6.5 6.
Then use 1 year to obtain CLB 7 in Tef Canada.

Even with all these, my CRS won't be more than 430. Na to start hustling for PNP. grin grin grin
Re: How Can I Boost My CRS Score For Canadian Immigration ? by babakb: 9:20pm On Dec 16, 2020
Tospringe:

Like I said my wife and I plan to do the exam next year March and we've been preparing thoroughly.
But I don't understand that ITA aspect, can I create a profile before writing the exam ?
Please clarify. Thanks

Don't rush to open EE profile, both of you should wait, have your WES and IELTS results in hand before you open an EE profile.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Boost My CRS Score For Canadian Immigration ? by Tospringe: 9:59pm On Dec 16, 2020
babakb:

Don't rush to open EE profile, both of you should wait, have your WES and IELTS results in hand before you open an EE profile.

Alright bro
Thanks for the advise ?
And please what are the benefits of waiting since the result expires after 2years
Sorry for bombarding you with questions
Re: How Can I Boost My CRS Score For Canadian Immigration ? by Tospringe: 9:59pm On Dec 16, 2020
babakb:

330 is damn far but I will retake IELTS in due time and try to make the required 8 7 7 7, what I have right now is 8 6.5 6.5 6.
Then use 1 year to obtain CLB 7 in Tef Canada.

Even with all these, my CRS won't be more than 430. Na to start hustling for PNP. grin grin grin
We go dey alright las las
Re: How Can I Boost My CRS Score For Canadian Immigration ? by achmed1(m): 10:20pm On Dec 16, 2020
Tospringe:

Use your wife as primary applicant....ensure you select two or more certificates for her and see what the crs tool brings out.

May I ask, is she in accounting department of the bank?
Re: How Can I Boost My CRS Score For Canadian Immigration ? by achmed1(m): 10:24pm On Dec 16, 2020
A single applicant who max out IELTS..and has two or more certificates and below 30 should have at least 474.

Adding you to the profile shouldn't bring it too low.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Boost My CRS Score For Canadian Immigration ? by babakb: 10:27pm On Dec 16, 2020
Tospringe:

Alright bro
Thanks for the advise ?
And please what are the benefits of waiting since the result expires after 2years
Sorry for bombarding you with questions

No wahala, what I mean is the moment you collect your WES report, you write your IELTS and your results will be out in 3 weeks then you open your EE profile.
Re: How Can I Boost My CRS Score For Canadian Immigration ? by zagorakis(m): 12:13pm On Dec 17, 2020
Ok
Re: How Can I Boost My CRS Score For Canadian Immigration ? by ankaravillageng: 5:21pm On Dec 17, 2020
Tospringe:

Please clarify. Thanks

Only after you have your IELTS test results and WES report can you create your profile.

This put you in the pool along with other candidates. If the ITA scores come down to say 463 then you get your invitation to apply. If it doesn't before the time for the exam then you go ahead and write the exam, proceed to upgrade your Wes report ( adding your new certificate) and edit your previously created EE profile.
Re: How Can I Boost My CRS Score For Canadian Immigration ? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 17, 2020
Guys, I tried to know my possible score from the comprehensive ranking system and got a score of 415. I'm 35yrs, with a PhD and a wife with that's 30yrs of age with 2 degrees. IELTS was placed at 6.0 minimum for both with work experience above 5years. What can I do to increase it? Thanks
Re: How Can I Boost My CRS Score For Canadian Immigration ? by Tospringe: 9:18pm On Dec 17, 2020
achmed1:

Use your wife as primary applicant....ensure you select two or more certificates for her and see what the crs tool brings out.

May I ask, is she in accounting department of the bank?
She currently has B.Sc only
She's in Operations
Re: How Can I Boost My CRS Score For Canadian Immigration ? by Tospringe: 9:20pm On Dec 17, 2020
ankaravillageng:

Only after you have your IELTS test results and WES report can you create your profile.

This put you in the pool along with other candidates. If the ITA scores come down to say 463 then you get your invitation to apply. If it doesn't before the time for the exam then you go ahead and write the exam, proceed to upgrade your Wes report ( adding your new certificate) and edit your previously created EE profile.
Thanks for this. God bless
Re: How Can I Boost My CRS Score For Canadian Immigration ? by Tospringe: 9:22pm On Dec 17, 2020
ejibaba:
Guys, I tried to know my possible score from the comprehensive ranking system and got a score of 415. I'm 35yrs, with a PhD and a wife with that's 30yrs of age with 2 degrees. IELTS was placed at 6.0 minimum for both with work experience above 5years. What can I do to increase it? Thanks
Try and have 8777 In your IELTS. 6 is too small. The difference between 7.5 and 8 in listening is over 40 points

1 Like

Re: How Can I Boost My CRS Score For Canadian Immigration ? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 17, 2020
Tospringe:

Try and have 8777 In your IELTS. 6 is too small. The difference between 7.5 and 8 in listening is over 40 points

Wow!!! That's a huge gap....Thanks I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Boost My CRS Score For Canadian Immigration ? by iv2000: 5:54pm On Dec 18, 2020
Hi Tospringe, boosting your CRS Score is doable without studying any other language when guided properly. What if I show you a Proven Route that can prepare you for your Canada dream move, would you believe me? Check my signature & send me a message and I'll gladly send you a Link.
Re: How Can I Boost My CRS Score For Canadian Immigration ? by iv2000: 10:58pm On Dec 18, 2020
Check your inbox please, Tospringe.
Re: How Can I Boost My CRS Score For Canadian Immigration ? by Tospringe: 6:32am On Dec 19, 2020
iv2000:
Check your inbox please, Tospringe.
My mail inbox ? I didn't see it. Kindly use my
Re: How Can I Boost My CRS Score For Canadian Immigration ? by Viqtour(m): 7:17am On Dec 19, 2020
Good day guys.

I'm a single guy of 25 years. I'm currently unemployed but I'm running my masters. I should have been done by August but for the strike/covid.

I've learnt so many things on Nairaland but this Canadian immigration is so difficult for me because there are so many acronyms that get me confused.

From the little I learnt, I have a substantial proof of funds but I sincerely do not know how or where to start.

Please guys, I'm very interested but I need guidance.
Re: How Can I Boost My CRS Score For Canadian Immigration ? by iv2000: 8:46am On Dec 19, 2020
Really! please check your Whatsapp.
Re: How Can I Boost My CRS Score For Canadian Immigration ? by iv2000: 9:06am On Dec 19, 2020
Viqtour, it is not so difficult! just don't dwell on the negative narratives. With proper guidance & understanding what's really involved, you can make it. Feel free to email me for detailed support.
Re: How Can I Boost My CRS Score For Canadian Immigration ? by 79733139(m): 9:20am On Dec 19, 2020
If you don't learn how to search for this information on your own, get ready to get duped by fraudulent agents (you have just indicated that you have lots of money).

Viqtour:
Good day guys.

I'm a single guy of 25 years. I'm currently unemployed but I'm running my masters. I should have been done by August but for the strike/covid.

I've learnt so many things on Nairaland but this Canadian immigration is so difficult for me because there are so many acronyms that get me confused.

From the little I learnt, I have a substantial proof of funds but I sincerely do not know how or where to start.

Please guys, I'm very interested but I need guidance.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Boost My CRS Score For Canadian Immigration ? by Viqtour(m): 2:59pm On Dec 19, 2020
79733139:
If you don't learn how to search for this information on your own, get ready to get duped by fraudulent agents (you have just indicated that you have lots of money).

Nairaland has taught me so many good and ills. I learnt treasury bills from the scratch here. Same with this new digital agriculture.
I can learn all the canada immigration process myself but there are so many slangs that confuses me.

I will not be duped because I'm not desperate but I want and hope to find someone patient and willing to put me through. Preferably a successful applicant in the past.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Visiting Mexico As A Nigerian Passport Holder / Virgin Nigeria Online Booking Gotchas (read The Small Print) / Nigeria: Domestic Flight Air Ticket Costs (historical Trend)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.