Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

How Can I Boost My CRS Score For Canadian Immigration ? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can I Boost My CRS Score For Canadian Immigration ? (3067 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Application For Canadian Permanent Residency From Nigeria Explained. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Boost My CRS Score For Canadian Immigration ? by Gentleman001: 7:19pm On Dec 19, 2020
babakb:

Don't rush to open EE profile, both of you should wait, have your WES and IELTS results in hand before you open an EE profile.

Kudos sir, I recently developed interest in migrating to abroad of which I have no knowledge on what step to carry. Have tried some agents but It seem like no going area for me.
Please my question is, is the process of traveling something I can do myself, and if yes, is there anything in form of reading/other I can do have basic knowledge about the process?
And can I message you privately?

Thanks in advance for your time
Re: How Can I Boost My CRS Score For Canadian Immigration ? by babakb: 8:45pm On Dec 19, 2020
Gentleman001:

Kudos sir, I recently developed interest in migrating to abroad of which I have no knowledge on what step to carry. Have tried some agents but It seem like no going area for me.
Please my question is, is the process of traveling something I can do myself, and if yes, is there anything in form of reading/other I can do have basic knowledge about the process?
And can I message you privately?

Thanks in advance for your time

Of course you can migrate abroad all by yourself.
Any country you intend to migrate to have their specific requirements.
The manner in which you intend to migrate matters a lot, you can migrate legally through:

Study pathway.
Skilled worker immigration (Canada).
Marriage pathway.

If you're already married then marriage pathway is out of the question.

For studies, Ireland, Canada, UK, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden all have Post graduate work permit of 2 years, after working for a year or two you start processing permanent residence or even citizenship.

For skilled worker immigration Canada is your best bet, Express Entry.

A lot of information for all these paths, you make your choice and fire on.
Re: How Can I Boost My CRS Score For Canadian Immigration ? by Gentleman001: 9:21pm On Dec 19, 2020
babakb:

Of course you can migrate abroad all by yourself.
Any country you intend to migrate to have their specific requirements.
The manner in which you intend to migrate matters a lot, you can migrate legally through:

Study pathway.
Skilled worker immigration (Canada).
Marriage pathway.

If you're already married then marriage pathway is out of the question.

For studies, Ireland, Canada, UK, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden all have Post graduate work permit of 2 years, after working for a year or two you start processing permanent residence or even citizenship.

For skilled worker immigration Canada is your best bet, Express Entry.

A lot of information for all these paths, you make your choice and fire on.

Thank you for your time, I really appreciate.
I won’t mind having you as a mentor, so please I will send you DM..
Like have already said, I have a very little knowledge about the processing, but I think if I can tell you about my self, am sure you will give me advice on which one to focus on.
I’m a graduate
I’m single and in my late 20s
Also I have Electrician skill
Have sent the DM Sir
Re: How Can I Boost My CRS Score For Canadian Immigration ? by SirToby(m): 10:05am On May 02, 2021
Tospringe:

My mail inbox ? I didn't see it. Kindly use my WhatsApp line:

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Help With Direction And Cost Of Berger To Ketu / Work And Live In Finland / Tier 4 Students Visa,work Prohibited Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.