Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,569 members, 7,865,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:49 PM

Iyabo Ojo Bags Tiktok Award Of Creative Recognition - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo Bags Tiktok Award Of Creative Recognition (31914 Views)

Iyabo Ojo And Priscilla Ajoke, Her Daughter Look Hot In New Adorable Photos / Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" / Funke Akindele, Grace Amah, Iyabo Ojo: Throwback Photo At Her Birthday In UNILAG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Ojo Bags Tiktok Award Of Creative Recognition by profuk7: 6:08pm On Dec 16, 2020
Congrats mean while see what this bike man did

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhQf9gFCohM
Re: Iyabo Ojo Bags Tiktok Award Of Creative Recognition by Sonnobax15(m): 6:10pm On Dec 16, 2020
Ayoemrys:
When will nairaland give me award Seun too stingy
I still dey expect give away from Nairaland.....even the odogwus of Nairaland self,Dem no wor even shake body self
Re: Iyabo Ojo Bags Tiktok Award Of Creative Recognition by ABAniekan: 6:11pm On Dec 16, 2020
Isoright
Re: Iyabo Ojo Bags Tiktok Award Of Creative Recognition by sylve11: 6:19pm On Dec 16, 2020
pickatyouu:
Tiktok sef dey give award.
I am a cave man when it comes to the social media apps .

same here. cool
Re: Iyabo Ojo Bags Tiktok Award Of Creative Recognition by Missyajoke(f): 6:31pm On Dec 16, 2020
Christmas Promo grin grin cheesy cheesy

Do you know that instead of wasting this Christmas holiday in your friends house gisting you can perfect your cooking and baking skills. Its not costly its just #1000. You'll be taught how to bake different cakes, drinks and Pastries.

For more information contact 09152507621 on WhatsApp.

Re: Iyabo Ojo Bags Tiktok Award Of Creative Recognition by Ayoemrys(m): 6:33pm On Dec 16, 2020
Sonnobax15:
I still dey expect give away from Nairaland.....even the odogwus of Nairaland self,Dem no wor even shake body self
make i tell Seun say life is all about give and take, do give away for old members,

Let's assume I dey use 40mb on nairaland every day

40 X 366 = 14,640. That's a year and I Don use 7years on nairaland

14,640 x 7 = 102,480.

So I Don use more than 100,000 naira data on nairaland alone

Woow
Re: Iyabo Ojo Bags Tiktok Award Of Creative Recognition by OdefaGirl(f): 6:34pm On Dec 16, 2020
Her video of 600 years dey give me joy.... she's really good joor

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Bags Tiktok Award Of Creative Recognition by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 16, 2020
Kingsuave:
Ahh see old cargo self no one retire for her younger ones grin

Trust me somebody must have TIKTOKED his way to her pussy before she got this award grin

You know whores women na,they do anything for clout

Someone won an award and all you can do is to insult and accuse her of prostitution despite her hardwork. If you've been active on social media, you would know Iyabo Ojo is No.1 when it comes to TikTok skits, but then again, if you knew better you wouldn't spew the nonsense you spewed.

Please change your mentality, it's disgusting... That's someone's mother for God's sake... angry

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Bags Tiktok Award Of Creative Recognition by Sonnobax15(m): 6:39pm On Dec 16, 2020
Ayoemrys:
make i tell Seun say life is all about give and take, do give away for old members,

Let's assume I dey use 40mb on nairaland every day

40 X 366 = 14,640. That's a year and I Don use 7years on nairaland

14,640 x 7 = 102,480.

So I Don use more than 100,000 naira data on nairaland alone

Woow
hehehe..

Guy,na award you need,plus give away.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Bags Tiktok Award Of Creative Recognition by Ayoemrys(m): 6:45pm On Dec 16, 2020
Sonnobax15:
hehehe..

Guy,na award you need,plus give away.
thank you my brotherly
Re: Iyabo Ojo Bags Tiktok Award Of Creative Recognition by GodwilldoitAmen: 6:45pm On Dec 16, 2020
pocohantas:

For the fact that she knows it is I’m not AM- she deserves the award...

Lol,you are really funny.It is hard to see even the so called celebrities get it right...

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Bags Tiktok Award Of Creative Recognition by rocknation62(m): 6:46pm On Dec 16, 2020
oluseyiforjesus:
If I want to read correct news I don't visit NL

Then how did you get here? You for go CNN
Re: Iyabo Ojo Bags Tiktok Award Of Creative Recognition by naturefellow(m): 6:54pm On Dec 16, 2020
pocohantas:

For the fact that she knows it is I’m not AM- she deserves the award...
smiley

Re: Iyabo Ojo Bags Tiktok Award Of Creative Recognition by redzerulesbaby: 7:17pm On Dec 16, 2020
I am a Jambite, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa’s University Post UTME Portal is yet to be activated to enable prospective students log in for screening .I am asking ,if anyone have information of what is going on in the university, I implore you to please share.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Bags Tiktok Award Of Creative Recognition by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 16, 2020
Beckysexy:
Wow ...... She deserves it tho.
Nairaland, I'm waiting for mine!
go Allen go collect your own
Re: Iyabo Ojo Bags Tiktok Award Of Creative Recognition by Babaken(m): 7:58pm On Dec 16, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
Nigerians always celebrating mediocrity, e dey una blood.
I tell you
Re: Iyabo Ojo Bags Tiktok Award Of Creative Recognition by olasubomi2354: 8:43pm On Dec 16, 2020
Her video of 600 years dey give me joy.... she's really good joor
Re: Iyabo Ojo Bags Tiktok Award Of Creative Recognition by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:14pm On Dec 16, 2020
Na Nigeria they enjoy this Toktik it has been banned. In USA and china
Re: Iyabo Ojo Bags Tiktok Award Of Creative Recognition by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 16, 2020
We keep glorifying nonsense. My thoughts are with the coming generations

Anyways,,,,, congrats!
Re: Iyabo Ojo Bags Tiktok Award Of Creative Recognition by MDBELLO(m): 9:53pm On Dec 16, 2020
Nice shot. On tiktok
Re: Iyabo Ojo Bags Tiktok Award Of Creative Recognition by SaintChukz(m): 7:32am On Dec 17, 2020
Beckysexy:
Wow ...... She deserves it tho.
Nairaland, I'm waiting for mine!

What are your bad habits? Let's start with that!
Re: Iyabo Ojo Bags Tiktok Award Of Creative Recognition by Beckysexy(f): 8:02pm On Dec 17, 2020
SaintChukz:

What are your bad habits? Let's start with that!
I'm too addicted to money!
Re: Iyabo Ojo Bags Tiktok Award Of Creative Recognition by Beckysexy(f): 8:04pm On Dec 17, 2020
southniyikaye:
go Allen go collect your own

Try to use your brain undecided
Re: Iyabo Ojo Bags Tiktok Award Of Creative Recognition by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 17, 2020
Beckysexy:

Try to use your brain undecided
na advice I give you o
Re: Iyabo Ojo Bags Tiktok Award Of Creative Recognition by Beckysexy(f): 8:07pm On Dec 17, 2020
southniyikaye:
na advice I give you o
Keep your advice for yourself.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Bags Tiktok Award Of Creative Recognition by SaintChukz(m): 12:50am On Dec 18, 2020
Beckysexy:

I'm too addicted to money!

Hmmm�...I'm interested in knowing more. Do you mind me asking what you do or should we take it private?�

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped / Dammy Krane Hits The Studio, Hours After His Release (video) / Odunlade Adekola Reacts To News Of Welcoming Baby With Bukola Adeeyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.