Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

#EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today (26479 Views)

Pictures Of The Police Minister & IGP At International Police Chiefs Meeting / Goodluck Jonathan Joins World Leaders At International Leadership Conference / Binta Masi Garba Ordained A Pastor At International Praise Chapel, Yola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

#EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by NengiWIDEtoto: 2:59am On Dec 17, 2020
According to her;

Tomorrow 17th of December 2020, I will be speaking at the 19th assembly of states parties to the International Criminal Court.

I know we are all experiencing hardship one way or the other, I know it seems like no one cares enough for Nigeria and Africa to help us fight our oppressors. but this is the generation that does not take NO for an answer! So let me tell you straight up, it will take time... Maybe a long time. So what do we have to lose that we already did not have? Security? Jobs? A working health system? What do we have to lose? Don't give up! I told you... I'm not great at social media and updates but we are fighting seriously behind the scenes, something will definitely give!

Follow @ainigeria and get involved the best way you can, stay up to date with progress, let us all be part of the solution.
#endsars #endbadgovernance #sorosoke ��❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI26Ijlgvf4/?igshid=19voo4e03hsvn

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by favourkehinde(m): 3:00am On Dec 17, 2020
that is good

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by NengiWIDEtoto: 3:01am On Dec 17, 2020
I admire her courage honestly.

201 Likes 10 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by flemsy15(m): 3:03am On Dec 17, 2020
The FG already said that any new EndSars protest will be treated as a coup, they are haunting after key players in the last protest to scare anyone thinking of planning or organising such in the nearest future.
This country's problem is genetic

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by Formularcr7: 3:06am On Dec 17, 2020
Okay ooo
Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by obyrich(m): 5:15am On Dec 17, 2020
This girl is a fighter

146 Likes 7 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by Macphenson: 5:49am On Dec 17, 2020
Good one.

20 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by Fahdiga(m): 5:51am On Dec 17, 2020
Our beloved DJ switch, Nigerians are solidly behind you in your quest to expose this evil regime to the world for their crimes against humanity. We the reasonable Nigerian youths loves you and will stand by you any day and even at night self

235 Likes 10 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by helinues: 5:52am On Dec 17, 2020
sad

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by BastardWike: 5:53am On Dec 17, 2020
DJ Switch is a lady with the courage of ten men put together. I'm happy she is going places and has become a torn in the flesh of those oppressing Nigerian masses.

152 Likes 7 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by Designsking: 6:05am On Dec 17, 2020
Smiles
Someone called her pipe dem gang

4 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by SmartPolician: 6:11am On Dec 17, 2020
BastardWike:
DJ Switch is a lady with the courage of ten men put together. I'm happy she is going places and has become a torn in the flesh of those oppressing Nigerian masses.

Even the BBC and Channels News reporters who were covering the incident took to their heels immediately gunshots started flying in the air.

All the young people who stayed put are veryyyyyyyy brave. The person who captured the soldiers shooting did an awesome job. Indeed, they deserve to be celebrated.

DJ Switch is a heroine who's going places

202 Likes 6 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by Solidconceptz(m): 6:16am On Dec 17, 2020
We are keenly observing...

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by Racoon(m): 6:23am On Dec 17, 2020
This Lady is in the class of the late legend Fela Anikulapo Kuti.You courage is encouraging dearie.

108 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 17, 2020
Buhari Buratai and cohorts will end up at the Hague

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by Okoroawusa: 6:32am On Dec 17, 2020
Nonsense and #ENDSARS....

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by bigeliot(m): 6:46am On Dec 17, 2020
Them say u na Ipob member o. Keep making them proud

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by TooMuchStuff: 6:56am On Dec 17, 2020
Say it Loud

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by sinistermind(m): 7:09am On Dec 17, 2020
It funny how this lady is prepared to go to the ICC to defend a "lie"

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by femi4: 7:14am On Dec 17, 2020
Missed her on the turnedtable....Buhari succeeded in turning my girl to an activist

40 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by jlinkd78(m): 7:15am On Dec 17, 2020
Go girl

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by thatsleepboy1: 7:21am On Dec 17, 2020
Make this idiot go sleep. She has gotten the attention she wants so let her go and relax.

ICC my foot, let them sue the like of China,
uSA, England.

Those of you shouting ICC should have it at the back of your mind that these big countries are not members o. They created the ICC to intimidate smaller countries to do their will.
They control the ICC all by their selves.

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by GMBuhari: 7:22am On Dec 17, 2020
I honestly hope she was able to gather enough evidence from the lekki massacre , if she did , i want so many people indicted and those identified should be banned from every civilization in the world , if they stay here and they are not in power, we will finally be able to express our minds with sticks and stones

everyone complicit in the shooting of unharmed protesters shouldn't go unpunished

10 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by Marine54(m): 7:29am On Dec 17, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Nonsense and #ENDSARS....
cause protest is Haram! Typical Aboki

37 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by Akudaisi: 7:54am On Dec 17, 2020
Nice I like to see Burutual and Bubu doppelganger in Icc cooling down

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by gungab(m): 8:30am On Dec 17, 2020
Nice
Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by Eriggs: 8:30am On Dec 17, 2020
DJ Witch , we are waiting for another set of lies to back up your previous lies.
Nigerians are still waiting for the pictures and names of 78 youths that were 'massacred' by your village gods.
Idiotic specie.
thatsleepboy1:
Make this idiot go sleep. She has gotten the attention she wants so let her go and relax.

ICC my foot, let them sue the like of China,
uSA, England.

Those of you shouting ICC should have it at the back of your mind that these big countries and not members o. They created the ICC to intimidate smaller countries.
No mind d idiotic witch.
All the innocent people she caused to die and all the private businesses she caused the owners to cry will be on her head and the bastards sponsoring her.

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by UnbanEbenezar: 8:30am On Dec 17, 2020
abeg make we rest with this DJ witch matter.
We have serious issues facing this country

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by pickatyouu: 8:30am On Dec 17, 2020
E don dey enter 1 by 1

Waiting for lai and Nigeria FG to come and sanction ICC

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by BlessedNuel: 8:30am On Dec 17, 2020
Gbagam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"We Are All Nigerians For Peter Obi" Oseloka Obaze Replies Tonye Barcanista. / Martins Idakpini: Court Martial Grants Bail To Soldier Who Criticized Buratai / Supreme Court Quashes Peter Nwaoboshi's Conviction, Orders Immediate Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.