Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Buhari At 78: Birthday Message To The President From Segun Showunmi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari At 78: Birthday Message To The President From Segun Showunmi (13411 Views)

Segun Showunmi: Lose Akeredolu If You Will, But Do Not Push Ondo To 1983 / Atiku’s Spokesman, Segun Showunmi Concedes Defeat / Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari At 78: Birthday Message To The President From Segun Showunmi by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 17, 2020
Atiku boy
Re: Buhari At 78: Birthday Message To The President From Segun Showunmi by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 17, 2020
donbachi:
Ordinary giveaway him no fit do youths on his birthday.
E don open border, na him giveaway be that
Re: Buhari At 78: Birthday Message To The President From Segun Showunmi by Goldenkrezi: 3:16pm On Dec 17, 2020
donbachi:
Ordinary giveaway him no fit do youths on his birthday.

No joy grin
Re: Buhari At 78: Birthday Message To The President From Segun Showunmi by Kinzo0917(m): 3:16pm On Dec 17, 2020
Happy � birthday Nigeria �� oldest president. Think of d plight people are going through. Nigerians are hungry
Re: Buhari At 78: Birthday Message To The President From Segun Showunmi by Linda8585: 3:17pm On Dec 17, 2020
visijo:
is he even aware today na his birthday?

����� u no go kill person with ur mouth but dem go tell am say na today na

Re: Buhari At 78: Birthday Message To The President From Segun Showunmi by Eriokanmi: 3:19pm On Dec 17, 2020
Happy birthday bubu. Where are the millions of jobs you promised our youths ? Where is the secure and enabling environment? Where is the robust economy? Please ponder on all these as you eat your birthday cake in daura today.
Re: Buhari At 78: Birthday Message To The President From Segun Showunmi by SarutobiEky(m): 3:32pm On Dec 17, 2020
Happy birthday bubu the mumu president.
Re: Buhari At 78: Birthday Message To The President From Segun Showunmi by alphaRego01(m): 3:46pm On Dec 17, 2020
Ur wig leave u a day b4 ur birthday

Pls,u fit help us resign?
Re: Buhari At 78: Birthday Message To The President From Segun Showunmi by Sesanogun(m): 3:47pm On Dec 17, 2020
Happy birthday Mr. President!

As a nation with diverse culture, belief and our increasing population, we seek a leader who is devoid of nepotism, bias, and fair to all.

You are a man who want due process to thrive even as people want you to step on some issues of national interest. Being a former military head of state, you have shown coup plotters in the past can be democratic. I don't know if late Sani Abacha or our own Maradona can equal what you have done as a military turn demo.

Mr. President, you have done your best and I personally appreciate you. Happy birthday sir
Re: Buhari At 78: Birthday Message To The President From Segun Showunmi by Access03(m): 3:48pm On Dec 17, 2020
Happy 78th birthday, President Muhammadu Buhari! Owo oko Aisha, Ekun Baba Yusuf, Zahra, Hannan, Oko Iya awon jegudujera! E mi yin a'shey opolopo laye.
Re: Buhari At 78: Birthday Message To The President From Segun Showunmi by Whada: 4:02pm On Dec 17, 2020
Letter to which President? The man that is, so full of himself and cannot communicate with citizens? The, same man who snobbed Presidential debates and the House of Reps? Is that one a president? Mtcheww. Good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: Buhari At 78: Birthday Message To The President From Segun Showunmi by jeliliadedoja1: 4:10pm On Dec 17, 2020
Happy Birthday Sir, your Excellence President, commander-in- chief of army forces Mohammed Buhari .Even though we pretend not to recognize the enormity of challenges before you and the precarious situation you met the economy ,social & political landscape of the country, Allah has always been by your side in spite of all odds.
Long live president Mohammed Buhari! Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria.!!
Re: Buhari At 78: Birthday Message To The President From Segun Showunmi by annyz: 4:11pm On Dec 17, 2020
How comes till now none of his family members (Wife,Children) have sent him happy birthday wishes
Only politicians!!!
What most Nigerians have been arguing about is opening up & making sense now.

I am sure you know what I meant!!!!!
Re: Buhari At 78: Birthday Message To The President From Segun Showunmi by ginus001(m): 4:20pm On Dec 17, 2020
AnonPoet:
Segun Showunmi

https://www.facebook.com/715462527/posts/10158776531067528/?d=n

who fit summarize for me wetin dis man write
Re: Buhari At 78: Birthday Message To The President From Segun Showunmi by SALIMAN(m): 4:42pm On Dec 17, 2020
I tot u wrote buried at 78 , well happy birthday
Re: Buhari At 78: Birthday Message To The President From Segun Showunmi by Franktom247(m): 4:56pm On Dec 17, 2020
He who has no ears do not ask for what was said in their presence some people do not deserve to be told how are you talk less of a happy birthday peace out
Re: Buhari At 78: Birthday Message To The President From Segun Showunmi by ParkleElegant: 5:17pm On Dec 17, 2020
gambia:
Buhari is a FAILURE.

Buhari is always 78
Re: Buhari At 78: Birthday Message To The President From Segun Showunmi by Olakunleyakub(m): 6:14pm On Dec 17, 2020
I love his submissions
Re: Buhari At 78: Birthday Message To The President From Segun Showunmi by LordOfTheGame: 6:55pm On Dec 17, 2020
My problem is that the supposed educated and enlightened fellows who should have been shouting and calling this idiotic dullard without fear or favour are instead, begging and sweetmouthing him. Then I ask, to what extent and for what reason? Is it that they fear him or they fear their own shadows?
Re: Buhari At 78: Birthday Message To The President From Segun Showunmi by BennixB(m): 1:45am On Dec 18, 2020
[quote author=AnonPoet post=97161167]Segun Showunmi

https://www.facebook.com/715462527/posts/10158776531067528/?d=n[/quote
Well articulated

Linda Ikeji, Omojuwa, Alexreports, Bilal Gaya Nominated For Influencer Award / South-South APC Leaders Pledge Support For Tinubu / Buhari Has Mortgaged Nigeria’s Future, Says Don