Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Abducted Kankara Boys Speak In New Boko Haram Video. Say Some Of Us Were Killed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abducted Kankara Boys Speak In New Boko Haram Video. Say Some Of Us Were Killed (46675 Views)

Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release / Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch / Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abducted Kankara Boys Speak In New Boko Haram Video. Say Some Of Us Were Killed by dalass(f): 3:52pm On Dec 17, 2020
Fahdiga:
Boko Haram is a problem of the north, by the north and for the north.

So Fulani is boko haram?

Boko haram told the boy to say they were abducted because government was arresting and killing Fulani criminals!

This is absurd! undecided
Re: Abducted Kankara Boys Speak In New Boko Haram Video. Say Some Of Us Were Killed by Famocious19(m): 3:57pm On Dec 17, 2020
Fahdiga:

Sounds like secondry skl definition of democrazy grin
Re: Abducted Kankara Boys Speak In New Boko Haram Video. Say Some Of Us Were Killed by Duru009(m): 3:58pm On Dec 17, 2020
This is purely scripted, businesses as usual.....
Re: Abducted Kankara Boys Speak In New Boko Haram Video. Say Some Of Us Were Killed by djoey89: 3:59pm On Dec 17, 2020
Fahdiga:

The problem is that they are starting to infiltrate other regions. Who join us with this people no go ever know peace... Tueh...
Re: Abducted Kankara Boys Speak In New Boko Haram Video. Say Some Of Us Were Killed by Bigchristo: 4:01pm On Dec 17, 2020
oshozondii:

https://humangle.ng/some-of-us-were-killed-abducted-kankara-boys-speak-in-new-boko-haram-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2S0YlKenGE

but the gullible media outlets and the state government lied they where 300 people kidnap,no integrity they’re not working just borrowing money to share until four years they will leave Nigeria in a very messy state for the next government
Re: Abducted Kankara Boys Speak In New Boko Haram Video. Say Some Of Us Were Killed by OBA117(m): 4:05pm On Dec 17, 2020
grin
Fahdiga:
Re: Abducted Kankara Boys Speak In New Boko Haram Video. Say Some Of Us Were Killed by IAMPEDRO: 4:05pm On Dec 17, 2020
oshozondii:

https://humangle.ng/some-of-us-were-killed-abducted-kankara-boys-speak-in-new-boko-haram-video/

This story reminded me of Dia in the movie 'Blood Diamond' the son of Solomon Vandy, how he was abducted and brainwashed to the extent he wanted to even kill his own father.
I see a generation out of the so called terrorist group if not followed up immediately.

Meanwhile, I pray with get of this safely.
Re: Abducted Kankara Boys Speak In New Boko Haram Video. Say Some Of Us Were Killed by Tundex911: 4:08pm On Dec 17, 2020
E be thing...
Re: Abducted Kankara Boys Speak In New Boko Haram Video. Say Some Of Us Were Killed by hush15: 4:08pm On Dec 17, 2020
oshozondii:

To even hear the reason why they kidnap the boys according to them is just the most absurd thing have ever heard. Truth be told, Nigeria need to go back to regions cos this extreme sense of entitlement will only bring more inflictions and pain cos once those eidiots continue to think the way they do which is what's most northerner feels anyway, its just a matter of time they move their rampage down south.

This is just being wicked, inhumane. Its not even religion anymore. Its just share vengeance and vendattas using innocent lives to spite a government that doesn't care....
Re: Abducted Kankara Boys Speak In New Boko Haram Video. Say Some Of Us Were Killed by Livingstone124: 4:09pm On Dec 17, 2020
Whenever I remember that I share the same country with those senseless animals from the north It struck my heart like a thunder.
Re: Abducted Kankara Boys Speak In New Boko Haram Video. Say Some Of Us Were Killed by ray1550(m): 4:10pm On Dec 17, 2020
lawalmovichhhh:
FAKE NEWS....NOTIN HAPPEND FOR NORTH
broda lie will soon come out and say na photoshop or nothing like that happen
Re: Abducted Kankara Boys Speak In New Boko Haram Video. Say Some Of Us Were Killed by Never4getU: 4:16pm On Dec 17, 2020
Yes it is! Cos the students are Innocents but I will rather cite Kamal in a quick. This same drama played during GEJ regime and all north could do then was calling Jonathan all sort of unprintable names, generating national and int'l embarrassment to Nigeria until it overwhelmed the administration. Now, they have the presidency and now it the worst scenario all together.

Northern Nigeria is d � we all need to do away from.

Early in our independent, Tafabalewa and Awolowo preferred a separate country cos of religion and cultural difference but it took Nnamdi Azikwe to for this contraption called Nigeria. I believe, the factors to set other parts who don't agree with northern way of life and how it's social vices is fast turning the country into a new Somalia will have a point of argument to base.

Buppyo:
This is evil
Re: Abducted Kankara Boys Speak In New Boko Haram Video. Say Some Of Us Were Killed by Wiifesnatcher(m): 4:19pm On Dec 17, 2020
I watched the videos but I unfortunately don't feel any pity, these awaiting terrorists were used to elect and reelect Buhari as president

I really don't give a damn about them or any Northerners. may God give southwest leaders the wisdom to protect Yoruba and her people

nonsense

1 Like

Re: Abducted Kankara Boys Speak In New Boko Haram Video. Say Some Of Us Were Killed by CORRECTMAN78(m): 4:19pm On Dec 17, 2020
Pikin wey say him mama no go sleep, him too no go sleep!

As north don talk say e no go better for Nigeria, na so e no go better for north.

And for South West as northern willing tools, na God go decide their case.

1 Like

Re: Abducted Kankara Boys Speak In New Boko Haram Video. Say Some Of Us Were Killed by eldoradoxx: 4:21pm On Dec 17, 2020
Garba Shehu told Nigerians that "Only 10" students were kidnapped. I guess the other boys went on excursion to greet Shekau. I have said it over and over, an average Northerner is complicit in this Boko Haram issue. How? They want to control the entire defense and security architecture of Nigeria, spend huge revenue generated from Niger Delta crude oil. Where is the protest, where is the outrage by the North, they are ok wih anything as long as Buhari is President. Do you know how many military formations and barracks have been built in the North since Book Haram started. Do you know how many Trillion naira that the rest of the country have had to give up in terms of money that should be going into provision of infrastructure all over the country just to fund the Northern criminal gangs drama called boko haram. 2023 is coming, North will not be ready to hand over to the South and expose their criminal hijack of the defense budget. And God will punish any Southern collaborator who joins hand in allowing the North retain power beyond 2023, the fact is that their ruling oligarchy are animals in human forms. You cannot kidnap 20 people anywhere in the South without the area being very hot with protests and agitation. Do u see any tears from an average Northerner on the issue?/No!

2 Likes

Re: Abducted Kankara Boys Speak In New Boko Haram Video. Say Some Of Us Were Killed by kemmy196(m): 4:21pm On Dec 17, 2020
dis is photoshopped video nw dere is ntin like this in the north...uncle bubu is working
Re: Abducted Kankara Boys Speak In New Boko Haram Video. Say Some Of Us Were Killed by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 17, 2020
And what did you learn in school today, dear little boy of mine? What did you learn in school today, dear little boy of mine?
I learned our government must be strong It's always right and never wrong Our leaders are the finest men And we elect them again and again And that's what I learned in school today That's what I learned in school ��
Re: Abducted Kankara Boys Speak In New Boko Haram Video. Say Some Of Us Were Killed by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 17, 2020
OOzz:
Bulhary the C-in-C simply does not care. He is in Daura tending to his cows while Buruntashi is in Nassarawa tending to his snakes.

By the way, this will be the portion of arrewa, helinues, omenka, yarimo, seunmsg, afamed, silvernorgold, simplyleo, (with their generations) as long as they see no wrong in the plight of these kids, they and their generations won't escape such fate

2 Likes

Re: Abducted Kankara Boys Speak In New Boko Haram Video. Say Some Of Us Were Killed by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 17, 2020
Divisive elements should stop peddling lies. The boys are hail and hearty in their various homes
Re: Abducted Kankara Boys Speak In New Boko Haram Video. Say Some Of Us Were Killed by drlateef: 4:27pm On Dec 17, 2020
Donspicey:

Source

Arise TV
Re: Abducted Kankara Boys Speak In New Boko Haram Video. Say Some Of Us Were Killed by tnerro1(m): 4:33pm On Dec 17, 2020
fk001:
Nawa O.

Nigeria don finally cast

BH in Northwest? And southerners thinks they are safe?

I keep on telling people BH ideology is an extreme ideology with a well-structured plan to conquer the world (God forbid bad thing they can't).

Now their strategy is to gain followers either willingly or unwillingly that is by force. After they are done with NW they will penetrate NC (Maybe they are there already) after that they have the numbers already they won't need Gorilla warfare anymore to penetrate the South, they will start going to the South through bomb blast, road kidnapping etc.

Aisha Yesufu said something sensible yesterday but you all are debunking her due to your shortsighted point of view. Wake up the war is already at your doorstep. BH wants to conquer whole west Africa and imposed their radical ideology on us.

Our leaders have fvcked us all angry

Go and join the Nigerian Army na, the north is safe. All this na photoshop, go and ask lai or shehu or Femi
Re: Abducted Kankara Boys Speak In New Boko Haram Video. Say Some Of Us Were Killed by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 17, 2020
For all the people making light of the plight of these children, may you reap the words you have sown here.

At what point do you lose your humanity?

If it was about abusing religion or some type of tribal strife your pastors told you you will go online make noise, pray and do the needful.

All of this is because you refuse to acknowledge what people in the north have been saying about the steady attacks and destabilisation of security since the time of GEJ and now continued with the incompetence of this government in which Muslims and northern innocents have suffered more than any visiting tribe or religion.

Shame on you. God will judge you and give you the same mercy you’re showing these children.

Shame on you. Nigerians are our own worst enemies. Trash human beings in this thread.
Re: Abducted Kankara Boys Speak In New Boko Haram Video. Say Some Of Us Were Killed by tnerro1(m): 4:36pm On Dec 17, 2020
Yankee101:
A rescue must be attempted. All heads of government and security agencies must resign. The next endsars should be a change in government

Story story
Re: Abducted Kankara Boys Speak In New Boko Haram Video. Say Some Of Us Were Killed by NairaMaster1(m): 4:39pm On Dec 17, 2020
Fahdiga:

They thought they were hurting GEJ
Re: Abducted Kankara Boys Speak In New Boko Haram Video. Say Some Of Us Were Killed by tnerro1(m): 4:41pm On Dec 17, 2020
Left for me, we should dash the north west to Niger republic and the north east to Chad . The rest of us will live in peace
Re: Abducted Kankara Boys Speak In New Boko Haram Video. Say Some Of Us Were Killed by emmyN(m): 4:45pm On Dec 17, 2020
Speaktruth88:
[s]For all the people making light of the plight of these children, may you reap the words you have sown here.

If it was about abusing religion or some type of tribal strife your pastors told you you will go online make noise, pray and do the needful.

All of this is because you refuse to acknowledge what people in the north have been saying about the steady attacks and destabilisation of security since the time of GEJ and now continued with the incompetence of this government in which Muslims and northern innocents have suffered more than any visiting tribe or religion.

Shame on you. God will judge you and give you the same mercy you’re showing these children.

Shame on you. Nigerians are our own worst enemies. Trash human beings in this thread.[/s]
Re: Abducted Kankara Boys Speak In New Boko Haram Video. Say Some Of Us Were Killed by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 17, 2020
LIAR MOHAMMED SHOULP AS A MATTER OF URGENCY ARREST THIS BOY ASAP FOR SPREADING FAKE NEWS CAPABLE OF PAINTING THIS GOVERNMENT AND NIGERIA BAD. WHAT DOES HE GET TO BENEFIT FROM ALL THESE LIES ?
Re: Abducted Kankara Boys Speak In New Boko Haram Video. Say Some Of Us Were Killed by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 17, 2020
Speaktruth88:
For all the people making light of the plight of these children, may you reap the words you have sown here.

Shame on you. Nigerians are our own worst enemies. Trash human beings in this thread.

GOOD MORNING O.

I JUST DROPPED A SALUTATION FOR YOU SO PLEASE PICK IT UP WHEN YOU WAKE UP
Re: Abducted Kankara Boys Speak In New Boko Haram Video. Say Some Of Us Were Killed by Okuda(m): 4:53pm On Dec 17, 2020
Fahdiga:

actually ita a national problem. you have to own it.
Re: Abducted Kankara Boys Speak In New Boko Haram Video. Say Some Of Us Were Killed by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 4:53pm On Dec 17, 2020
na WA oh
Re: Abducted Kankara Boys Speak In New Boko Haram Video. Say Some Of Us Were Killed by CodeTemplar: 5:07pm On Dec 17, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Nigeria will win this battle... 98% success... 2% more to hit perfection.. God Almighty is fighting our battle... The Boko Haram and bandits we see today, we shall see no more..

May God heal Nigeria...
Lack of Silver Nor Gold is no justification for hardship. Tell Buhari the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funny Pictures Of Nigerian Politicians / Re: Equipping Of Nigeria Army And Airforce / Posters Ordering Herdsmen To Vacate Surface In Eleme, Rivers And South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.