Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Abducted Kankara Boys Speak In New Boko Haram Video. Say Some Of Us Were Killed - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abducted Kankara Boys Speak In New Boko Haram Video. Say Some Of Us Were Killed (46674 Views)

Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release / Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch / Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abducted Kankara Boys Speak In New Boko Haram Video. Say Some Of Us Were Killed by Cajal(m): 6:56am On Dec 18, 2020
All of you na believe the lies
Don't ever rush to entrust

Shekau has fooled all of you na
Re: Abducted Kankara Boys Speak In New Boko Haram Video. Say Some Of Us Were Killed by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 18, 2020
bamite:

Keep on celebrating ok. Well done
When do you plan to send python dancers to rescue the children?

Cc lzaa afamed pythonamaka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abducted Kankara Boys Speak In New Boko Haram Video. Say Some Of Us Were Killed by Jaqenhghar: 9:41am On Dec 18, 2020
Dasuks:

Largest mixed religious gathering in the world. Yet we lie to ourselves a lot. This Kankara thing makes me feel off. Brody at least 300 young ppl in a very deadly and dangerous position. But oife just goes on....same for Leah etc. Nothing dey happen. In fact what better news than the President's bday ? Lol
To tell the truth himan lives have never meant anything to Nigerians. Let money get missing now you wont see that nonchalant attitude being displayed. Makes you wonder of we really know what we are doing.
Re: Abducted Kankara Boys Speak In New Boko Haram Video. Say Some Of Us Were Killed by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 18, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

To tell the truth himan lives have never meant anything to Nigerians. Let money get missing now you wont see that nonchalant attitude being displayed. Makes you wonder of we really know what we are doing.

my guy, afraid to say that I agree. But it's saddening. I love Naija nonetheless. I hope everything works out. What I wanna see is Maiduguri-PH rail way running the Eastern corridor and Lagos-Kano in the West. Apapa Onne Bonny and Calabar in full operation and industry booming. Whatever happens then I will be okay with.
Re: Abducted Kankara Boys Speak In New Boko Haram Video. Say Some Of Us Were Killed by Jaqenhghar: 12:59pm On Dec 18, 2020
Dasuks:

my guy, afraid to say that I agree. But it's saddening. I love Naija nonetheless. I hope everything works out. What I wanna see is Maiduguri-PH rail way running the Eastern corridor and Lagos-Kano in the West. Apapa Onne Bonny and Calabar in full operation and industry booming. Whatever happens then I will be okay with.
Bro if we didnt love the country we wont be discussing on issues affecting it. No matter how long you stay abroad home is home. Like someone said a dog that was born in the stable doesnt make it a horse grin
That railway may never happen. Not while the bushes are crawling with kidnappers and terrorists
Re: Abducted Kankara Boys Speak In New Boko Haram Video. Say Some Of Us Were Killed by Afamed: 1:38pm On Dec 18, 2020
imhotep:

When do you plan to send python dancers to rescue the children?

Cc lzaa afamed pythonamaka
Stop your witchcraft. It will not take you anywhere
Re: Abducted Kankara Boys Speak In New Boko Haram Video. Say Some Of Us Were Killed by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 18, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Bro if we didnt love the country we wont be discussing on issues affecting it. No matter how long you stay abroad home is home. Like someone said a dog that was born in the stable doesnt make it a horse grin
That railway may never happen. Not while the bushes are crawling with kidnappers and terrorists

Lol@ the dog analogy. Na only Naija passport I get afterall. Not interested in any other. But Naija fit disturb ur heart wella. I hope we actually grow the economic base.

Have cross-regional interest blocs based off commerce. Say Sokoto Lagos and Edo having a similar goal. And Borno Benue and Rivers having another. Things like that. Good competition. Who go get time for tribal/religious nonsense when we r talking about cash and growth.

Cos as scattered and inefficient as we are right now, the country is still by far the largest economy on the continent. Imagine four to five stable sectors and security. Bruh we will be doing 850 billion usd to 1.1 trillion annually. And maybe 2.5 trillion on PPP basis. Easily. Imagine drawing on the competencies of at least 130 million of the 200. Extracting their true value. Crazy reality
Re: Abducted Kankara Boys Speak In New Boko Haram Video. Say Some Of Us Were Killed by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 18, 2020
Afamed:

Stop your witchcraft. It will not take you anywhere
Am I the one rearing witchcraft pythons ??

Cc lzaa bamite pythonamaka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abducted Kankara Boys Speak In New Boko Haram Video. Say Some Of Us Were Killed by LZAA: 2:17pm On Dec 18, 2020
imhotep:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abducted Kankara Boys Speak In New Boko Haram Video. Say Some Of Us Were Killed by bamite(m): 5:45pm On Dec 18, 2020
imhotep:
Get productive guy
Re: Abducted Kankara Boys Speak In New Boko Haram Video. Say Some Of Us Were Killed by LZAA: 5:45pm On Dec 18, 2020
bamite:

Get productive guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abducted Kankara Boys Speak In New Boko Haram Video. Say Some Of Us Were Killed by bamite(m): 5:57pm On Dec 18, 2020
[quote author=LZAA post=97202256][/quote]
Same goes to you Mr man
Re: Abducted Kankara Boys Speak In New Boko Haram Video. Say Some Of Us Were Killed by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 18, 2020
bamite:

Get productive guy
Stop producing APC propaganda.

Cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious / Go Back To South Africa, Obasanjo Advises Returnees / Obiano Inspects Bridge Projects In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.