Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

As A Man If You Reside In Nigeria And You Are Not Street Or Know About Redpill - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Man If You Reside In Nigeria And You Are Not Street Or Know About Redpill (1195 Views)

Chyking A Random Girl In The Street Or Public Transport. Yay or Nay. / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Man If You Reside In Nigeria And You Are Not Street Or Know About Redpill by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 17, 2020
As clear as the heading stated
You are doomed as a Man. Believe Me!!!
A lot of unlucky and ill-Informed Men have fallen Into so many Traps and Abyss In life......

6 Likes

Re: As A Man If You Reside In Nigeria And You Are Not Street Or Know About Redpill by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 17, 2020
What Is currently happening Is a child's play compare to what Is coming In the nearest future......

1 Like

Re: As A Man If You Reside In Nigeria And You Are Not Street Or Know About Redpill by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 17, 2020
Do redpillers exist in reality? I've only met them online and not a single one offline
Re: As A Man If You Reside In Nigeria And You Are Not Street Or Know About Redpill by Doortun(m): 3:31pm On Dec 17, 2020
Evolutionlove:
As clear as the header stated
You are doomed as a Man. Believe Me!!!
A lot of unlucky and ill-Informed Men have fallen Into so many Traps In life......

Safe to say everywhere on earth. Men in North America have woken up and I thought Nigeria would be safe until I see what is happening here.

It is not bad in Nigeria, because the law won't force you to be a perpetual slave to terrible women you decide to marry. What is worse is not the Jezebel spirit and the manipulation, but chances that you are going to be
1)falsely accused of assault and abuse,
2)kicked out of the house if there is any fight or separation
3)controlled by your finance till the end of your life since the government will cut your money before it gets to the bank in the name of alimony and support.

Hence, men just fully destroy their own life dropping out of the labor force, fall back on dope, or rope themselves rather than supporting a vindictive woman.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Man If You Reside In Nigeria And You Are Not Street Or Know About Redpill by Doortun(m): 3:33pm On Dec 17, 2020
Zzor:
Do redpillers exist in reality? I've only met them online and not a single one offline

Redpillers don't announce it it is part of the rule. They are typically the type you will get wet for and they use the philosophy smash and dash into the thin air.

10 Likes

Re: As A Man If You Reside In Nigeria And You Are Not Street Or Know About Redpill by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 17, 2020
Doortun:

Redpillers don't announce it it is part of the rule. They use the philosophy smash and dash.

Leave that Idio.t to be salivating and basking In his/her stupidity and foolishness. Don't waste your precious limited time explaining......

1 Like

Re: As A Man If You Reside In Nigeria And You Are Not Street Or Know About Redpill by Bluezy13(m): 3:36pm On Dec 17, 2020
I hope your header makes sense to you
Re: As A Man If You Reside In Nigeria And You Are Not Street Or Know About Redpill by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 17, 2020
Doortun:

Safe to say everywhere on earth. Men in North America have woken up and I thought Nigeria would be safe until I see what is happening here.

It is not bad in Nigeria, because the law won't force you to be a perpetual slave to terrible women you decide to marry. What is worse is not the Jezebel spirit and the manipulation, but chances that you are going to be falsely accused of assault and abuse, you are kicked out of the house if there is any fight or seperation, a woman may control your finance till the end of your life since government will cut your money before it gets to the bank.

You are very well Informed. I saw and experienced something today and despite how hardened and red pilled I am. I was absolutely shocked honestly. Humans are not actually what they seems to portray publicly......

3 Likes

Re: As A Man If You Reside In Nigeria And You Are Not Street Or Know About Redpill by tobechi74: 3:44pm On Dec 17, 2020
Redpill is overflogged
Re: As A Man If You Reside In Nigeria And You Are Not Street Or Know About Redpill by SlurUsername1: 3:53pm On Dec 17, 2020
tobechi74:
Redpill is overflogged

Were you the clown whose pathetic thread made frontpage yesterday?

2 Likes

Re: As A Man If You Reside In Nigeria And You Are Not Street Or Know About Redpill by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 17, 2020
Yamiriflathead:

Were you the clown whose pathetic thread made frontpage yesterday?

Don't stress yourself. I've finally STOPPED PITYING PEOPLE" Now I usually use the "BLUE PILL" to relate with the DUMB PEOPLE while I'm RED PILLED. Life Is what It Is hun.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Man If You Reside In Nigeria And You Are Not Street Or Know About Redpill by SlurUsername1: 3:58pm On Dec 17, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Don't stress yourself. I've finally STOPPED PITYING PEOPLE" Life Is what It Is hun.......

Way to go bruv...
Re: As A Man If You Reside In Nigeria And You Are Not Street Or Know About Redpill by czarr(m): 5:11pm On Dec 17, 2020
Zzor:
dem no dey write am for forehead.

Think of the guys who made you hate men, the ones who fvcked you and left, the ones who u couldn't manipulate to keep you and your baggage for the long term.

those are the redpillers, sorry they don't write it on the forehead but maybe of you look well you'll see it in their eyes.

6 Likes

Re: As A Man If You Reside In Nigeria And You Are Not Street Or Know About Redpill by Degrezhaa: 6:10pm On Dec 17, 2020
Evolutionlove:

You are very well Informed. I saw and experienced something today and despite how hardened and red pilled I am. I was absolutely shocked honestly. Humans are not actually what they seems to portrayed publicly......
Bro share the story with us ...
so we can learn

2 Likes

Re: As A Man If You Reside In Nigeria And You Are Not Street Or Know About Redpill by BaddieFreak(f): 6:31pm On Dec 17, 2020
I accept that of the "street" but redpill no way. Redpill can't work in Nigeria, it will only breed more toxic, bitter and insecure "boys" amongst us. Redpill is thrash.

1 Like

Re: As A Man If You Reside In Nigeria And You Are Not Street Or Know About Redpill by ayodele17893: 6:32pm On Dec 17, 2020
What Is currently happening Is a child's play compare to what Is coming In the nearest future......

1 Like

Re: As A Man If You Reside In Nigeria And You Are Not Street Or Know About Redpill by BaddieFreak(f): 6:32pm On Dec 17, 2020
ayodele17893:

What the hell is this Google bots doing on NL? undecided

1 Like

Re: As A Man If You Reside In Nigeria And You Are Not Street Or Know About Redpill by Soulrebel2(m): 6:12pm On Feb 20, 2021
Doortun:

Redpillers don't announce it it is part of the rule. They are typically the type you will get wet for and they use the philosophy smash and dash into the thin air.

Whenever we talk about the-red pill, we never reply the (f) moniker.

Peace bro

1 Like

Re: As A Man If You Reside In Nigeria And You Are Not Street Or Know About Redpill by Truthabulabula(m): 7:27pm On Feb 20, 2021
undecided
Re: As A Man If You Reside In Nigeria And You Are Not Street Or Know About Redpill by NiRfreak(m): 8:07pm On Feb 20, 2021
Zzor:

A real redpiller do not talk about it in offline...will never say anything of such when with a woman who is educated..he only plays his game codedly to fvvck and dump you....
So you can never know a real redpiller in p

2 Likes

Re: As A Man If You Reside In Nigeria And You Are Not Street Or Know About Redpill by mosdii(m): 8:23pm On Feb 20, 2021
Any Modern Day Man That Fails To Identify Himself With TRP Is A Walking Corpse.

Worse off Is When He Fails To Know That Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

4 Likes

Re: As A Man If You Reside In Nigeria And You Are Not Street Or Know About Redpill by Doortun(m): 10:43pm On Feb 20, 2021
Soulrebel2:

Whenever we talk about the-red pill, we never reply the (f) moniker.

Peace bro

Pardon, I have erred wasting time with (f)

1 Like

Re: As A Man If You Reside In Nigeria And You Are Not Street Or Know About Redpill by Doortun(m): 10:44pm On Feb 20, 2021
mosdii:
Any Modern Day Man That Fails To Identify Himself With TRP Is A Working Corpse.

Worse off Is When He Fails To Know That Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

This man again. I'd say most. Lol

(1) (Reply)

What Have You Benefited From Nairaland? / I Need A Big D!!ck That Can Shift My Womb – Slay Queen / Please Who Understands This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.