Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill (35127 Views)

Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. / The Red Truth / My Red Pill Experience Sha! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill by brio1408: 5:21pm On Dec 19, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:
Pete Edochie is a glorified actor who acted according to the scripts he was given; this only makes him redpilled on TV.... because patience ozorkwor acted as the evil mother in law that doesn't mean she was an evil mother in law in real life...... True alphas and redpillers are men who toppled governments in their 20s, virtually all military heads of state were alphas in their own right, men of God can be said to be alphas considering the amount of influence they have on followers, The true concept of the alpha male isn't one who conquers women but one who conquers and leads men.... A worthy mention would be Benjamin Adekunle of the 3rd commandos.... grin dude was alpha as fvck and never lost a battle he went into.
I think King Sunny Ade deserves to be mentioned. Controlling 7 women at a go; no be moi moi.
Re: Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 19, 2020
brio1408:

I think King Sunny Ade deserves to be mentioned. Controlling 7 women at a go; no be moi moi.

Maybe, but still you're missing the point, true alphas aren't those who lead and control women....alphas are those who have conquered himself and other men like him, an alpha is one who leads other men.
Re: Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill by Chiquitq(f): 11:17am On Dec 20, 2020
Why is Ned Nwoko on this list ? Doesn't fit the description at all.
Re: Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill by JayReeMai(m): 12:09pm On Dec 20, 2020
Remove kidwayya and put that mike guy. The one parading pregnant females and using them for clouts
Re: Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill by SlurUsername1: 8:53pm On Apr 16, 2021
Youngzedd:

That image is for MGTOW, I call them extremist.

Extremists? How so?
Re: Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 11, 2022
Godada:

I get your point. When you compare other men in the list, FFK has no business been there. Obasanjo based on his antecedents should also feature there. We are talking about men like our forefathers who had several wives and ruled their houses with a iron Fist. Okonkwo of the fabled things fall apart is a sterling example. When you even compare FFK with Okonkwo or even Buhari or Adeboye or Oyedepo or Pete Edochie.....you realise that he can only be deemed as surplus and unnecessary. These are men of principles, not swayed easily by the beauty of a woman. If you create a list of playboys. Then he should make the list as number one.

Besides the true strength of these aforementioned men here lies in the fear and respect their womenfolk have in high esteem for their men. For FFK, his women do not respect him. Philandering isn't the watch word. It's control our forefathers have over their families, that's the buzzword here.

The name of FFK should be replaced with that of OBJ.
Okonkwo came up in my mind when I was thinking about Alpha males this evening. The man had firm control over his household. The wives cooperated with each other because if they misbehaved, Okonkwo will deal with them mercilessly.
Re: Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill by Godada(m): 10:28pm On Oct 11, 2022
UncannyGenius:
Okonkwo came up in my mind when I was thinking about Alpha males this evening. The man had firm control over his household. The wives cooperated with each other because if they misbehaved, Okonkwo will deal with them mercilessly.

Oil dey your head
Re: Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 12, 2022
Godada:

Oil dey your head
Thanks bro. Many ladies were attracted to Okonkwo for his sheer prowess. His second wife fell in love with him when he defeated Amalinze the Cat at the tender age of 18. She even ran away from the man she is to marry, to Okonkwo's home. The man is a pure ALPHA.
Re: Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill by Godada(m): 12:30am On Oct 12, 2022
UncannyGenius:
Thanks bro. Many ladies were attracted to Okonkwo for his sheer prowess. His second wife fell in love with him when he defeated Amalinze the Cat at the tender age of 18. She even ran away from the man she is to marry, to Okonkwo's home. The man is a pure ALPHA.

You know things fall part in depth.

The thing is guys use the word redpillers and alpha male interchangeably.

While I have no problem with that, I prefer the concept of alpha man better because nairaland guys have bastardized that term... redpillers.

David was an alpha male.

He had lots of women to himself because he excelled.

Did you remember that a woman say Saul killed his thousands and David killed tens of thousands. Women get wet from being around successful guys.

Women like success. Any form of that gets to them.

I had a friend back then. He has a posh car and an even posher house.

He gets to bed the women.

They flock around him.

He makes his pick.

This guy has a scammer's spirit though. They spend on him though.

But the point here is that, you can get away with a lot with lots of success.

Women hates their men to be too successful. So that they can have them to themselves. They know if he gets too successful, they is a public sector.

I know another guy who makes millions every week. The wife has not say over his going out or coming in. She knows her husband going out means shopping in Dubai, Milan and New York. So she doesn't care if he is philandering.

Chioma made some statement to Davido about them been together.

The Thing is Davido can have 10 baby mama Chioma will forgive him because what Davido has become is beyond her.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill by Nobody: 6:07am On Oct 12, 2022
Godada:

You know things fall part in depth.

The thing is guys use the word redpillers and alpha male interchangeably.

While I have no problem with that, I prefer the concept of alpha man better because nairaland guys have bastardized that term... redpillers.

David was an alpha male.

He had lots of women to himself because he excelled.

Did you remember that a woman say Saul killed his thousands and David killed tens of thousands. Women get wet from being around successful guys.

Women like success. Any form of that gets to them.

I had a friend back then. He has a posh car and an even posher house.

He gets to bed the women.

They flock around him.

He makes his pick.

This guy has a scammer's spirit though. They spend on him though.

But the point here is that, you can get away with a lot with lots of success.

Women hates their men to be too successful. So that they can have them to themselves. They know if he gets too successful, they is a public sector.

I know another guy who makes millions every week. The wife has not say over his going out or coming in. She knows her husband going out means shopping in Dubai, Milan and New York. So she doesn't care if he is philandering.

Chioma made some statement to Davido about them been together.

The Thing is Davido can have 10 baby mama Chioma will forgive him because what Davido has become is beyond her.
Chioma knows that if she mess up, Davido will dump her and move to the next one. When she had a fight with Nengi during the shooting of one of his music videos, Davido didn't waste time in kicking her out. She wasn't the first and will never be the last.
Re: Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill by Starkz9898(m): 7:52am On Oct 12, 2022
wetin man no go see for this section �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ramsey Nouah Talks About His Wife, 3 Children And 16 Years Of Marriage / 7 types Of Ladies And The kind Of Men most ideal for them. / Man Who Slept With 7 Friends & 2 Sisters Exposed On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.