Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One (95144 Views)

NDLEA Declares Indian-based-Nigerian Couple Wanted, Nab 4 Cocaine Cartel Members / Corper Chidinma Oduma Acquitted A Year After She Murdered Her 'Rapist Boyfriend' / 14-year-old Housemaid Who Murdered Her Madam In Benin, Edo Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by Lothario(m): 9:34pm On Dec 18, 2020
Make everybody know who you mess with in this life
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by Danny50: 9:35pm On Dec 18, 2020
Thought this happens only in a movie damm.
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by NairalandDoctor(m): 9:37pm On Dec 18, 2020
Designtobuild:
I don't know who you are, but I will find you, and I will kill you

Whoever wrote this script line is a legend. This is one of the most epic movie lines of all time.

Meanwhile, maximum standing salute to this woman.
Luc Besson & Robert Mark Kamen

1 Like

Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by playerinc(m): 9:37pm On Dec 18, 2020
Reminds me of "The Punisher"

1 Like

Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by Veezybaba: 9:38pm On Dec 18, 2020
Designtobuild:

Whoever wrote this script line is a legend. This is one of the most epic movie lines of all time.

taken by Liam neelson
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by hellohgy(m): 9:44pm On Dec 18, 2020
Designtobuild:

TAKEN...smiley

Funny enough I rewatch the film yesterday.

Still an epic watch.
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by higgs: 9:45pm On Dec 18, 2020
Brave woman.RIP
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:47pm On Dec 18, 2020
A woman of steel. I like her nature. Hunt down the baddest guys when you are. an undercover baddest girl.
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by tinny898(m): 9:47pm On Dec 18, 2020
Designtobuild:

Who said it: Bryan Mills
Movie: taken

1 Like

Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by AsiwajuNdigbo: 9:47pm On Dec 18, 2020
God bless this woman.
I wont be surprised at all if a dna was done and her ancestry turned out to be Great Igbo!
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by Nsonaso(m): 9:48pm On Dec 18, 2020
Designtobuild:

Is actually "I don't know who you are, but I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you"

I can't stop watching the series over and over again.
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by Onyxunlimited(f): 9:48pm On Dec 18, 2020
offset67:
Na man she be
Actually, na woman she be. She tracked and killed all the men that killed her daughter out of motherly love.
Hail her as the brave woman she is, don't call her a man.
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by sammysneh(m): 9:51pm On Dec 18, 2020
EVILFOREST:

JOHN WICK'S MOTHER
grin grin angry grin
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by grandstar(m): 9:51pm On Dec 18, 2020
mekussa:

You get time to ask questions sha.
That write up is sooo full of crap
No be only CIA and MOSSAD......
Na BOKO HARAM and DSS....

You're my guy ja re! Chop knuckle
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by Mordecai(m): 9:52pm On Dec 18, 2020
helineus:
and Nigerians are hailing dj witch as a heroine

Looks like someone was banned grin

Opening multiple monikers is against NL rules too, isn't it ?

1 Like

Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by KingRabota: 9:53pm On Dec 18, 2020
I used to think stupidity was hereditary.
Now it's obvious that some cases are just a case of overdosing on Stupidity Pills

helineus:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by blingxx(m): 9:54pm On Dec 18, 2020
Beverlyjean:
Reminds me of the movie peppermint

Exactly!! ...i was going to type this sha grin
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by blingxx(m): 9:57pm On Dec 18, 2020
iamJ:
Movie and book deal loading

I trust americans

They will obviously make alot of movies about her ,Hollywood no dey dissappiont
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by thundafire: 9:59pm On Dec 18, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

This boy and his stoopid propaganda again.
don't mind him,MOSSAD is an organization that I rarely get an information on how the run the organization because they don't declassify their operations unlike the USA.
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by Theboss100(m): 10:00pm On Dec 18, 2020
pacino26:
What a mother, even in death she's the greatest and will find warmth in the great beyond.
I have been waiting patiently to see when the glass cup will full. But nothing happened. He keep pouring but the cup refuse to full. Why is this life like this. gringringrin
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by Theboss100(m): 10:02pm On Dec 18, 2020
memories1:
I salute this woman's courage. She deserves every honour she can get. She did what even the law enforcers were scared to do. May she be united with her daughter on the other side and find eternal rest. Brave mother.
She is not dead yet. She still have some unfinished business with those cartel
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by MrCEO69(m): 10:07pm On Dec 18, 2020
A big fool u are.
helineus:

2 Likes

Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by offset67(m): 10:09pm On Dec 18, 2020
Onyxunlimited:

Actually, na woman she be. She tracked and killed all the men that killed her daughter out of motherly love.
Hail her as the brave woman she is, don't call her a man.
You no wise
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by OyinO: 10:10pm On Dec 18, 2020
God is Mother
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by Doctorfitz: 10:11pm On Dec 18, 2020
BigBabyJesus:
The entire Mexico is a shithole of corruption.

No way the cartels will exist and exert so much power without the government backing.

Even the dreaded Zeta cartel was formed by retired Mexican special forces (Zetas) who once served as hitmen and body guards to drug lords and one day had the bright idea of killing the drug Lord and taking over the business for themselves .

These zeta cartel members have extensive links with both the Mexican govt, military and most importantly the CIA in the US.

Operation Fast and furious exposed how the CIA with full knowledge of both the Obama WH and DoJ colluded with the Zetas to supply drugs into the US in exchange for both weapons and protection.

This same zeta cartel was used by the CIA to channel both drugs, weapons and funding to ISIS and BH and other CIA color revolutions.

The Mexican drug war will never stop as long as the CIA keeps funneling drugs for the cartel into the US. The CIA is the major global drug supplier in the world with Mossad dealing exclusively in Hunan organ trade with Chinese intelligence outfits dealing in Fentanyl, MI6 being into child prostitution and blackmail.

Noriega, Escobar and all drug lords won't have made so much money without CIA cover and patronage .

People don't agree with u but I see a whole lot of sense and facts that I have always known of in this

2 Likes

Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by Starzo: 10:12pm On Dec 18, 2020
cassyrooy:
She's one!

Your misogyny won't allow you recognize her as one, and your pay check won't let you see also that she stood live bullets from oppressive regime and made video you Liar MD has been denying.

From we were not there to it was necessary. Supporter of gerontocrats and blood sucking bastàrds.
what made u feel that his/her post is misogynistic??
una go just dey use words wey una no understand the meaning
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by EmmanuelBanks: 10:17pm On Dec 18, 2020
Designtobuild:

pls what movie is that line said
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by fuck419: 10:22pm On Dec 18, 2020
ChiefSosa:
I'm actually willing to go such length.

Start first with the LGA chancellors of your area, then later to Buhari.
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by ruggedtimi(m): 10:29pm On Dec 18, 2020
Perfect storyline for a movie.
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by delishpot: 10:30pm On Dec 18, 2020
So sad. How eviil people are afraid when the same wickedness they have been dishing to others is served to them.
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by Flamemignon1(m): 10:35pm On Dec 18, 2020
Hollywood get to work. She's worthy of her own series

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic / Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London / Woman Removes Her Top As She Fights Another Lady Publicly In Delta State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.