Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One (95137 Views)

NDLEA Declares Indian-based-Nigerian Couple Wanted, Nab 4 Cocaine Cartel Members / Corper Chidinma Oduma Acquitted A Year After She Murdered Her 'Rapist Boyfriend' / 14-year-old Housemaid Who Murdered Her Madam In Benin, Edo Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by ChiefSosa(m): 7:48pm On Dec 19, 2020
fuck419:

Your side shall finish you by itself in due course!!
I'm not a gang member bruh. When I mean "my side" I'm talking about my family. Was that so hard for your brain to comprehend?
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by fuck419: 7:51pm On Dec 19, 2020
ChiefSosa:

I don't Group Intimacy bruh. When I mean "my side" I'm talking about my family. Was that so hard for your brain to comprehend?

If you had a functional brain, you wouldn't have commented at first.
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by fuck419: 7:53pm On Dec 19, 2020
ChiefSosa:

I'm not a gang member bruh. When I mean "my side" I'm talking about my family. Was that so hard for your brain to comprehend?

Na only you get Family for Nairaland abi?
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by offset67(m): 8:55pm On Dec 19, 2020
Derinofzion:
Correction:Na woman she be.
Bitch geddifok
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by Semaj77(m): 9:45pm On Dec 19, 2020
Jazzafizzy:
Mrs Steven seager

It's spelt Steven Seagal
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by dederocs(m): 10:31pm On Dec 19, 2020
Deep.
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by dederocs(m): 10:33pm On Dec 19, 2020
BigBabyJesus:
The entire Mexico is a shithole of corruption.

No way the cartels will exist and exert so much power without the government backing.

Even the dreaded Zeta cartel was formed by retired Mexican special forces (Zetas) who once served as hitmen and body guards to drug lords and one day had the bright idea of killing the drug Lord and taking over the business for themselves .

These zeta cartel members have extensive links with both the Mexican govt, military and most importantly the CIA in the US.

Operation Fast and furious exposed how the CIA with full knowledge of both the Obama WH and DoJ colluded with the Zetas to supply drugs into the US in exchange for both weapons and protection.

This same zeta cartel was used by the CIA to channel both drugs, weapons and funding to ISIS and BH and other CIA color revolutions.

The Mexican drug war will never stop as long as the CIA keeps funneling drugs for the cartel into the US. The CIA is the major global drug supplier in the world with Mossad dealing exclusively in Hunan organ trade with Chinese intelligence outfits dealing in Fentanyl, MI6 being into child prostitution and blackmail.

Noriega, Escobar and all drug lords won't have made so much money without CIA cover and patronage .

Drug money run mexico...QED.

1 Like

Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by ademijuwonlo(f): 10:37am On Dec 20, 2020
The Love of a mother is unmatched!
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by Derinofzion(f): 7:26pm On Dec 20, 2020
offset67:
Bitch geddifok
I coudn't help noticing how insensitive you are.
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:39pm On Dec 22, 2020
fredoooooo:

Dj witch is a ugly liar and agents of destruction
GBAMSOLUTELY!
Nothing to be added, nothing to subtract.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by RevDesm0ndJuju: 5:34am On Dec 23, 2020
privaldo:

Don't involve the MOSSAD in your rant, I beg of you.

Igbo Judas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic / Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London / Woman Removes Her Top As She Fights Another Lady Publicly In Delta State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.