Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One (95141 Views)

NDLEA Declares Indian-based-Nigerian Couple Wanted, Nab 4 Cocaine Cartel Members / Corper Chidinma Oduma Acquitted A Year After She Murdered Her 'Rapist Boyfriend' / 14-year-old Housemaid Who Murdered Her Madam In Benin, Edo Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by ak22(m): 10:40pm On Dec 18, 2020
hellohgy:

TAKEN...smiley

Funny enough I rewatch the film yesterday.

Still an epic watch.

Pls what is the title of the movie ?
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by ChiefSosa(m): 10:41pm On Dec 18, 2020
fuck419:

Start first with the LGA chancellors of your area, then later to Buhari.
Man, if anyone kills a member of my family then he has to also suffer. Kill one from my side, I'll kill 10 from yours...
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by Flamemignon1(m): 10:41pm On Dec 18, 2020
Starzo:

what made u feel that his/her post is misogynistic??
una go just dey use words wey una no understand the meaning
No one blames you if you didn't see the misogyny in what he said making you one too. Your previous reply to me on the rape thread said it all. Homophobia is deeply rooted in misogyny, the fact that you see women as less than so anyone who assumes that role is less than a man
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by Elsueno: 10:47pm On Dec 18, 2020
mansakhalifa:

If the gang that she took on is really the same Los Zetas that I have been reading about for years, then there must be something wrong somewhere.

Los Zetas is not 'one of the most dangerous' cartels in Mexico. It is actually the Most dangerous with a capital 'D'.

It is the only drug cartel in the whole of Mexico that is made up almost entirely of ex-members of the Mexican Army special units.

In fact, they are so discrete, that tracking a single member down is a very difficult task to carry out. These Los Zetas guys are trained in military intelligence. The bulk of them were trained to fight the drug cartels but they ended up joining the same drug cartels that they were set up to fight against.

Are they really sure that of this story?? I know why I am asking. But if this is true, then I think that the woman in question has a background in security.

Please, OP where is the link to back this up?

Bros, there is a reason why they say, never push anybody to the wall. Cause once they loose everything they care about in D world, they seize to fear anything else.They will do everything in thier power to bring you down

2 Likes

Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 18, 2020
Jazzafizzy:
Mrs Steven seager
Seagal***
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by naturefellow(m): 10:51pm On Dec 18, 2020
Beverlyjean:
Reminds me of the movie peppermint
So many movies in fact...

Taken
Peppermint
Rambo: Last Blood
Sabotage
Sicario

2 Likes

Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:56pm On Dec 18, 2020
Designtobuild:
I don't know who you are, but I will find you, and I will kill you

Whoever wrote this script line is a legend. This is one of the most epic movie lines of all time.

Meanwhile, maximum standing salute to this woman.

Taken !
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by suremanpatriot: 11:02pm On Dec 18, 2020
very goood take them down one by one lik Bauer undecided
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by suremanpatriot: 11:03pm On Dec 18, 2020
very goood take them down one by one lik Bauer undecidedevil killers must go down to mak d world a better place undecided
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by onuman: 11:04pm On Dec 18, 2020
Designtobuild:

Whoever wrote this script line is a legend. This is one of the most epic movie lines of all time.

Oh yes. Those who kill must be killed as well.
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by Starzo: 11:11pm On Dec 18, 2020
Flamemignon1:

No one blames you if you didn't see the misogyny in what he said making you one too. Your previous reply to me on the rape thread said it all. Homophobia is deeply rooted in misogyny, the fact that you see women as less than so anyone who assumes that role is less than a man
u have a mental disorder
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by naijadrivablog: 11:13pm On Dec 18, 2020
helineus:
and Nigerians are hailing dj witch as a heroine

Your mumu no get part 2
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by PortableToDynam(m): 11:21pm On Dec 18, 2020
Remind me of the Indian movie MOM
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by space29: 11:24pm On Dec 18, 2020
God punish the person wey write this.. Be like say some pple neva still realize say na movie script them dey read���.. Fucking writer

1 Like

Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by 99thEnemy(m): 11:25pm On Dec 18, 2020
Designtobuild:

Good luck
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by 99thEnemy(m): 11:27pm On Dec 18, 2020
Jazzafizzy:
Mrs Steven seager
grin 'Michael Jay White' grin
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by Flamemignon1(m): 11:27pm On Dec 18, 2020
Starzo:

u have a mental disorder
That's all? May I see your medical report or perhaps your degree in human psychology and human sexuality. Then I will believe
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by sonofthunder: 11:39pm On Dec 18, 2020
I can imagine movie produces coming up with all sort of scripts from this. RIP to her and her daughter.
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by Odkosh: 11:57pm On Dec 18, 2020
helineus:
and Nigerians are hailing dj witch as a heroine
Which one did you do? Can you find the killers of those farmers.

Coward like you.

1 Like

Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by segun18(m): 12:05am On Dec 19, 2020
You should have left the battle to God but in my own eyes you died well. Sleep well
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:15am On Dec 19, 2020
After Nigeria,

fear Mexico.

1 Like

Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by donb06: 12:33am On Dec 19, 2020
Flamemignon1:

.. Everybody to his/her beliefs... When ladies see men that care a lot they always say HE HAS THE HEART OF A LADY.... Meaning a man doesn't have the capacity to love to that extent....does that make them MISANDRISTS? Have you heard of MOTHER'S LOVE....it entails that tender love is exclusively and mostly exhibited by MOTHERS.... so if we see a lady exhibit manly traits it's only natural to point it. stop all these name calling and stupid wokeness it will add misery to your heart and destroy your family.

GRACIAS

1 Like

Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by Flamemignon1(m): 12:39am On Dec 19, 2020
donb06:

.. Everybody to his/her beliefs... When ladies see men that care a lot they always say HE HAS THE HEART OF A LADY.... Meaning a man doesn't have the capacity to love to that extent....does that make them MISANDRISTS? Have you heard of MOTHER'S LOVE....it entails that tender love is exclusively and mostly exhibited by MOTHERS.... so if we see a lady exhibit manly traits it's only natural to point it. stop all these name calling and stupid wokeness it will add misery to your heart and destroy your family.

GRACIAS
What on earth are you talking about? I was referring to a reply he tagged me on on another thread
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by kalu61(m): 12:43am On Dec 19, 2020
Designtobuild:

l remember this line vividly.
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by privaldo: 1:11am On Dec 19, 2020
BigBabyJesus:
The entire Mexico is a shithole of corruption.

No way the cartels will exist and exert so much power without the government backing.

Even the dreaded Zeta cartel was formed by retired Mexican special forces (Zetas) who once served as hitmen and body guards to drug lords and one day had the bright idea of killing the drug Lord and taking over the business for themselves .

These zeta cartel members have extensive links with both the Mexican govt, military and most importantly the CIA in the US.

Operation Fast and furious exposed how the CIA with full knowledge of both the Obama WH and DoJ colluded with the Zetas to supply drugs into the US in exchange for both weapons and protection.

This same zeta cartel was used by the CIA to channel both drugs, weapons and funding to ISIS and BH and other CIA color revolutions.

The Mexican drug war will never stop as long as the CIA keeps funneling drugs for the cartel into the US. The CIA is the major global drug supplier in the world with Mossad dealing exclusively in Hunan organ trade with Chinese intelligence outfits dealing in Fentanyl, MI6 being into child prostitution and blackmail.

Noriega, Escobar and all drug lords won't have made so much money without CIA cover and patronage .

Don't involve the MOSSAD in your rant, I beg of you.
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by vineyardfarms: 3:28am On Dec 19, 2020
ogbiwa:

Source: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/real-life-taken-mum-hunts-23166403

BRALLANT IDEA - THIS CAN ALSO BE EXPERIMENTED . . . . . . . . .
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by victorazyvictor(m): 3:56am On Dec 19, 2020
Designtobuild:

TAKEN
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by GeneralPula: 4:14am On Dec 19, 2020
Designtobuild:

Isn’t that Shooters?

It was one movie I watched resently..
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by Nobody: 4:14am On Dec 19, 2020
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by Colb461: 4:24am On Dec 19, 2020
Designtobuild:

movie name.taken 1
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by Mrscarter(f): 4:32am On Dec 19, 2020
Re: Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One by Mrscarter(f): 4:34am On Dec 19, 2020
BigBabyJesus:
The entire Mexico is a shithole of corruption.

No way the cartels will exist and exert so much power without the government backing.

Even the dreaded Zeta cartel was formed by retired Mexican special forces (Zetas) who once served as hitmen and body guards to drug lords and one day had the bright idea of killing the drug Lord and taking over the business for themselves .

These zeta cartel members have extensive links with both the Mexican govt, military and most importantly the CIA in the US.

Operation Fast and furious exposed how the CIA with full knowledge of both the Obama WH and DoJ colluded with the Zetas to supply drugs into the US in exchange for both weapons and protection.

This same zeta cartel was used by the CIA to channel both drugs, weapons and funding to ISIS and BH and other CIA color revolutions.

The Mexican drug war will never stop as long as the CIA keeps funneling drugs for the cartel into the US. The CIA is the major global drug supplier in the world with Mossad dealing exclusively in Hunan organ trade with Chinese intelligence outfits dealing in Fentanyl, MI6 being into child prostitution and blackmail.

Noriega, Escobar and all drug lords won't have made so much money without CIA cover and patronage .

Exactly. The us government are the biggest criminals.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic / Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London / Woman Removes Her Top As She Fights Another Lady Publicly In Delta State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.