Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,467 members, 7,861,351 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:28 AM

Depression Wants To Kill Me Am Trying To Run Mad. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Depression Wants To Kill Me Am Trying To Run Mad. (3118 Views)

"My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help / Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me Am Trying To Run Mad. by Goodness34: 3:35pm On Dec 18, 2020
dollytino4real:
how old are u self that u are just tired of life like dis guy!
23 please look into my matter and lend me a hand please am dying
Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me Am Trying To Run Mad. by dollytino4real(f): 3:42pm On Dec 18, 2020
Goodness34:
23 please look into my matter and lend me a hand please am dying
instead of hunger to kee u pls drop ur certificate aside den take up any menial job to feed first, sales boy, buka helper
Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me Am Trying To Run Mad. by DonCortino: 4:08pm On Dec 18, 2020
I don't believe this guy!

1 Like

Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me Am Trying To Run Mad. by mogbolade39317: 4:15pm On Dec 18, 2020
:Drink sniper A fool will always show his skills..
Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me Am Trying To Run Mad. by Mekudi: 4:17pm On Dec 18, 2020
mrfreestuff:

What were you doing with your time before now? Were you helping others and contributing significantly to help other in your family, church or mosque or alumni or neighbourhood etc?

Nobody in Africa can be truly alone. It is absolutely impossible. Help may be closer to you in real life if you reach out than asking for comfort here , a faceless forum.

No family? No school friends or alumni group?
no church/mosque where you are active? No neighbour? No friends?

Life in Africa does not work that way. Even people with horribly bad character will still have at least, one individual left around them.
You are not alone sir.
those you listed Can only be with you when there is something they'll benefit from you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me Am Trying To Run Mad. by GodWrites: 5:11pm On Dec 18, 2020
I'm sorry you're battling with this op. I believe your problem is somewhat mental, and I would advise meeting a therapist or psychologist.

As far as I'm concerned, you are not WELL.

If your mental health is low, it means you're unhealthy and need professional help.

There are many people today suffering from numerous mental disorders and issues, and they keep running from church to church, thinking it's a witch from the village.

Do you smoke or masturbate? If you do, I would advice your stay off for now. Staying away from these mind-altering activities will restore your your vigor and enthusiasm once again.

Once your mental health is on track, making money wouldn't be hard.

For now, your mind is nothing but a room of chaos and rambles. No matter how much NLders send to you, it wouldn't be enough.

Good luck!
Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me Am Trying To Run Mad. by mrfreestuff: 5:11pm On Dec 18, 2020
Mekudi:
those you listed Can only be with you when there is something they'll benefit from you

Not all will be bad, all of them can't 100% abandon you at the same time . Except if you have always been a horrible, incorrigible,selfish proud fellow who has been in wrong crowds all your life. Even such a bad person will still have one person who will stick a bit longer than others but will eventually leave you once he or she is eventually convinced that you are truly a bad luck.

Like I counselled, early in life, don't joke with reading books and surrounding yourself with only quality people. Feeling abandoned later in life is the symptom , not the disease.
If you want quality people around you, be one too. Birds of same feather flock together.
Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me Am Trying To Run Mad. by telim: 5:12pm On Dec 18, 2020
Quote me with your acc no and let me send you some cash and stop being an online begger, look for something to do offline. Your acc is new with few post can't send you much cash because of that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me Am Trying To Run Mad. by Goodness34: 5:17pm On Dec 18, 2020
telim:

I sent you 3k
wow this is too much for me sir I appreciate please how can I contact you at least to show my appreciation? You saved me I won't sleep empty stomach for long again
Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me Am Trying To Run Mad. by mrfreestuff: 5:18pm On Dec 18, 2020
Goodness34:
have you seen it sir God bless you

Hmmm.
Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me Am Trying To Run Mad. by Cutehector(m): 5:45pm On Dec 18, 2020
Goodness34:
don't worry its all about time
good. Or you think I don't know that you opened a first bank account today through ussd and also you created this moniker today to defraud people emotionally?
Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me Am Trying To Run Mad. by Cutehector(m): 5:46pm On Dec 18, 2020
telim:

I sent you 3k
wasted money. Trust me, you have no idea.
Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me Am Trying To Run Mad. by Goodness34: 5:49pm On Dec 18, 2020
Cutehector:
wasted money. Trust me, you have no idea.
sent it out of his kindness and love for human life not Wickedness like you
Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me Am Trying To Run Mad. by Cutehector(m): 5:50pm On Dec 18, 2020
Some Nairalanders are just so gullible.

Anyone can just come in here, post some fake emotional shït, open a bank account separately for the money.. Then naiive nairalanders will believe the fraudster and transfer money...

Y'all have been scammed.. Trust me.
Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me Am Trying To Run Mad. by Cutehector(m): 5:50pm On Dec 18, 2020
The people that sent 2k and 3k.. Walahi I dey laugh una.
Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me Am Trying To Run Mad. by Cutehector(m): 5:52pm On Dec 18, 2020
DonCortino:
I don't believe this guy!
bros.. If not for ethics, I for Don expose this op. But anyways, let me just sit and watch naiive nairalanders get scammed. Nigerians are just too gullible.
Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me Am Trying To Run Mad. by Goodness34: 6:32pm On Dec 18, 2020
I am very thankful to those that choose to help me despite all what others where saying I pray poverty will never locate you guys
Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me Am Trying To Run Mad. by alphaNomega: 6:32pm On Dec 18, 2020
dimexy247:
[s]Don't give up bro, more than 90 percent of Nigerians are facing the same. Just ensure you get your PVC ready and wait for this failed administration to end then, vote with sense.

To live in and survive in Nigeria can be liken to surviving hell.[/s]
your votes don't count

1 Like

Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me Am Trying To Run Mad. by DonCortino: 7:39pm On Dec 18, 2020
Cutehector:
bros.. If not for ethics, I for Don expose this op. But anyways, let me just sit and watch naiive nairalanders get scammed. Nigerians are just too gullible.

no mind them.
Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me Am Trying To Run Mad. by mrdharkchild(m): 8:17pm On Dec 18, 2020
Goodness34:
I got rejections from jobs I applied

I am so down that nothing works for me anymore

I don't even have anything to eat

Am just walking like a dizzy corps thinking endlessly

What have I done to deserve this?

I need help please don't let me run mad.
31678 35191 first. bank
I pray God will never let you pass through what am facing

U won't ruun mad, man.
No think say na your own worse pass.
I lost my job this year, and got chains of rejection, scholarship-wise, job wise, and otherwise.
I can relate to how u feel.
Its a never ending problem.. AND I'M quite old.
This is me telling u that u won't die or run mad. Normally, motivation is not enough, I just need someone to solve, or help me secure a job, not to be motivating me with just words.

Good luck,and may d force be with u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me Am Trying To Run Mad. by Goodness34: 9:04pm On Dec 18, 2020
telim:
Quote me with your acc no and let me send you some cash and stop being an online begger, look for something to do offline. Your acc is new with few post can't send you much cash because of that.
You're a very good person may Allah reward you abundantly
Re: Depression Wants To Kill Me Am Trying To Run Mad. by bomasek(m): 7:02am On Dec 19, 2020
Goodness34:
You're a very good person may Allah reward you abundantly

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can Never Forgive My Little Brother After What He Did / Pls Ur Candid Advice / Disposable Pants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.