Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,383 members, 7,861,053 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:23 PM

Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release (53069 Views)

Bala Blu In Full Pictures (photos) / Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release / Abducted Kankara Boys Speak In New Boko Haram Video. Say Some Of Us Were Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:02pm On Dec 18, 2020
and these bastards go dey read some stupid scripts....

una dey mad...

Ogun kill all of una dia.

2 Likes

Re: Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release by godguy: 2:02pm On Dec 18, 2020
Fahdiga:
They are now celebrities. watch as they will be flown to US to further their education using Niger delta oil money

like Dapchi girls
Re: Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release by HelpYourself(m): 2:02pm On Dec 18, 2020
grin
Re: Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release by DoubleEngine007: 2:02pm On Dec 18, 2020
Politics.. grin They should keep on deceiving themselves and zombies.

2 Likes

Re: Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release by Ayoefa: 2:02pm On Dec 18, 2020
Fahdiga:
They are now celebrities. watch as they will be flown to US to further their education using Niger delta oil money

Like Jonathan did with the Delta terrorists during his regime? At least these ones haven't blown up anything like those Delta militants did back then.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release by leisuretym: 2:02pm On Dec 18, 2020
They are traumatized, give them scolarship to study in America, after all the tax payers can't do anything, they can only wail online..
Include 2 more boys on the list, they are coming from chad tomorrow
Re: Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release by Afamed: 2:03pm On Dec 18, 2020
internationalman:
Buhari and his goons kidnapped the students themselves and negotiated with themselves to release them from themselves to prove a silly point...
Your Hero, GEJ could have done similar thing to Chibok Girls unfortunately he was busy dancing in Kano state PDP presidential rally when Chibok Girls were being kidnapped

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release by chinchonglee(m): 2:03pm On Dec 18, 2020
southniyikaye:
Interesting, boko boys now give blankets...
As in ehn!!!
I tink say na only me see am!
Re: Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 18, 2020
And they couldn't get facemasks for them
Just see government flouting covid rules
Re: Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 18, 2020
Biko let them go and take their bath and have some sleep with new clothes na and give them something to eat. GutenTag
Re: Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 18, 2020
The guts these kidnappers have is unbelievable. 300 is alot to kidnap at a time. Thank God for their safe return

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release by Abfinest007(m): 2:05pm On Dec 18, 2020
Burutai is there forming James bond
Re: Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release by Sedonxavi: 2:05pm On Dec 18, 2020
When you keep breeding and no plan for proper care banditry will be the outcome. Mind you I am a Muslim but our Hausa/ Fulani brother got the religion concept wrong

1 Like

Re: Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release by Dailyhappenings: 2:05pm On Dec 18, 2020
And they are plenty oo...no wonder presido drop this speech

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYwshgQ4_yQ
Re: Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release by chinchonglee(m): 2:06pm On Dec 18, 2020
Claudiusdeux:

So buhari staged a kidnap which makes his government look more lousy, and which adds to the kidnapping that has already happened under his government...especially as they campaigned to end all insecurity and end boko Haram..yet the fact that this kidnap happened shows that this government has failed, regardless of the outcome.

And they failed to catch the kidnappers, despite them telling us 'we have them cornered'..makes them look more lousy self.

Abeg, let's end this scam matter. That the government even allowed the kidnap to happen shows how incompetent they are self.
No!!
They kidnapped them and freed dem almost immediately to tell is the government is working...
U neva knw Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release by Seyzcham91(m): 2:07pm On Dec 18, 2020
you read my mind! exactly what i wanted to type

na now you go dey see our naija olosho disguising to be actresses now going to north to go take pictures with them then we be seeing thread like

-actress nkechi blessing takes picture with kanjara boys
-Actress so so so buys gifts for kankara boys
-Aftres AAA donates some clothes to kankara boys
-Actress BB took to her instagram page to celebrate kankara boys release
-Actress CcC celebrates kankara Boys safe return in her mansion with some other actresses

nonsense! undecided

see the mumu military Men too flauting in picture as if they mobilized any strategy for the release which i'm very sure na ransom Buhari codedly paid to secure those boys release
Fahdiga:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 2:07pm On Dec 18, 2020
expressglory:
For those who want to see the clothes they were wearing....
Whether you want to hear or not....this is good news for the parents. I dont know why some people are not happy? Haba...this country citizens are somehow oooo
happy when we know a staged kidnapping we know, terrorist and buhari government are partners, and you praise singers are worst than Nigerian enemies, we know how many billion will go down with this movie, this is how north wants to surcharge Nigerian state, 85% of the country revenue ends up in the porkets of northern politicians that's why they keep acting movies of terrorism. Scam one Nigeria.
Re: Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release by Shaev7(m): 2:09pm On Dec 18, 2020
This country is a big joke!
Re: Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release by willexyaho(m): 2:10pm On Dec 18, 2020
Boko Haram fed them for those numbers of days.

They are doing well

I know one day, this children may say what they know.

Nigeria!
Re: Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release by Snaagg(m): 2:12pm On Dec 18, 2020
Re: Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release by Asadujames202(m): 2:13pm On Dec 18, 2020
Good news

Future SHEKAUS
Re: Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release by juman(m): 2:14pm On Dec 18, 2020
They are ten.
Re: Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release by Snaagg(m): 2:14pm On Dec 18, 2020
internationalman:
Buhari and his goons kidnapped the students themselves and negotiated with themselves to release them from themselves to prove a silly point...

Smart man.
Re: Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release by Neddstark: 2:15pm On Dec 18, 2020
Fahdiga:

What is your problem?
Re: Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release by osuofia2(m): 2:15pm On Dec 18, 2020
i sight Abba Kyari, you shall one day become the IGP.
Re: Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release by dalass(f): 2:16pm On Dec 18, 2020
Racoon:
Thank providence you all survived your ordeal but the mystery behind this mass kidnap will definitely unravel itself.

It's a political and religious something...

Mass kidnapping of girls is to wife them... Boys kidnap is for recruitment as foot soldiers....

Buhari said he would make Nigeria ungovernable for someone because he lost then.

He's now reaping what he sowed undecided

1 Like

Re: Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release by hotwax: 2:16pm On Dec 18, 2020
What silly point is APC trying to prove?

Arranged kidnap
Re: Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release by Ray07(m): 2:16pm On Dec 18, 2020
Shameless country.
Re: Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release by juman(m): 2:16pm On Dec 18, 2020
internationalman:

Millions of dollars of ransom is paid, I believe.
We should expect more kidnapping in near future.
Re: Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release by emperor863(m): 2:17pm On Dec 18, 2020
expressglory:
For those who want to see the clothes they were wearing....
Whether you want to hear or not....this is good news for the parents. I dont know why some people are not happy? Haba...this country citizens are somehow oooo

Truth is, some people, out of frustration would always wish bad things happen in the country.

This is largely caused by political considerations. Do not be surprised that a section of the country has a morbid hatred for the current administration just because their preferred candidate - GEJ most in 2015.

Sadly for them, GEJ has put that defeat behind him, moved on and is already having a good and cordial working relation with the government.

If you read and digest the speech that DJ switch purportedly made ( virtually) at the ICC, you will clearly decipher the underlying bitterness these people nurse against the government and by extension, the peoples of Nigeria. These people would be happy only if there are negative developments in the country but would be sad for any good thing that happens.
Re: Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:17pm On Dec 18, 2020
The entity called Nigeria will never progress as long as the region called the North is part of it !
Re: Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release by Ray07(m): 2:18pm On Dec 18, 2020
hotwax:
What silly point is APC trying to prove?

Arranged kidnap
That they brought the boys back and PDP couldn't bring the girls back.

I done tire for this country matter. Where person fit see magic to japa this hell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control / My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One / Photos Of Agba Jalingo Before His Arrest At Revolution Now Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.