Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Women's Age VS Men Age .. (what They Look For In The Opposite Sex) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women's Age VS Men Age .. (what They Look For In The Opposite Sex) (1905 Views)

Bleeping Women Age Of 30yrs To 42yrs Has Best Pussy To Dick Ratio / Women, Age Is Not Just A Number, Stop Deceiving Yourself / Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women's Age VS Men Age .. (what They Look For In The Opposite Sex) by Lovethaa: 5:20pm On Dec 18, 2020
From personal Experience and people's Experiences I have gathered that women agr determines what they want

(1) 15-24 years old : At this age they want a cute, fine or handsome man. They are more concerned about looks at this age

(2) 24- 30 years old : At this age they start to care more about how rich you are .. Looks mean nothing to them

(3) 30-40 years old : At this age they just want a man with strong gbola too satisfy them sexually,

(4) 40 years and above : They want love .

Men

(1) 15-24 years : A woman with big ass or boobs to have sex with

(2) 24-30 years : A woman to have sex with

(3) 30-40 years :. A woman to have sex with

(4) 40 years and above : A younger woman to have sex with

Do you agree?

3 Likes

Re: Women's Age VS Men Age .. (what They Look For In The Opposite Sex) by fati2001(m): 5:21pm On Dec 18, 2020
Lovethaa:
From personal Experience and people's Experiences I have gathered that women agr determines what they want

(1) 15-24 years old : At this age they want a cute, fine or handsome man. They are more concerned about looks at this age

(2) 24- 30 years old : At this age they start to care more about how rich you are .. Looks mean nothing to them

(3) 30-40 years old : At this age they just want a man with strong gbola too satisfy them sexually,

Men

Do you agree?

if you agree I also agree.

stupid conclusions.
Re: Women's Age VS Men Age .. (what They Look For In The Opposite Sex) by Lovethaa: 5:24pm On Dec 18, 2020
Coming from a guy that changes his gender to f on Nairaland...

stupid conclusions. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Women's Age VS Men Age .. (what They Look For In The Opposite Sex) by fati2001(m): 5:26pm On Dec 18, 2020
Lovethaa:

coming from someone with stupid conclusions

Re: Women's Age VS Men Age .. (what They Look For In The Opposite Sex) by HelpYourself(m): 5:33pm On Dec 18, 2020
Trash post of hungry indomie people

Who specializes in eating indomie N50 and pepper with nothing else

1 Like

Re: Women's Age VS Men Age .. (what They Look For In The Opposite Sex) by James4358(m): 6:14pm On Dec 18, 2020
There is an element of truth in this! But My problem is with this ladies above me dragging spaces like their lives depend on it
Re: Women's Age VS Men Age .. (what They Look For In The Opposite Sex) by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:18pm On Dec 18, 2020
Disagree on myself but, general somewhat agree.
Re: Women's Age VS Men Age .. (what They Look For In The Opposite Sex) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 18, 2020
werey op
so all we men want is sex abi?
continue

1 Like

Re: Women's Age VS Men Age .. (what They Look For In The Opposite Sex) by virginprincess(f): 7:03pm On Dec 18, 2020
For the part of the men i fully agree because all they think about is sex, sex, sex, nothing more, then for the women, i partially agree especially num 1 because i somehow fall into that category.

1 Like

Re: Women's Age VS Men Age .. (what They Look For In The Opposite Sex) by Lovethaa: 7:24pm On Dec 18, 2020
virginprincess:
For the part of the men i fully agree because all they think about is sex, sex, sex, nothing more, then for the women, i partially agree especially num 1 because i somehow fall into that category.

So you're 15 years old
Re: Women's Age VS Men Age .. (what They Look For In The Opposite Sex) by Jodha(f): 7:31pm On Dec 18, 2020
For the men category change everything to sex....
For women...I don't agree...

1 Like

Re: Women's Age VS Men Age .. (what They Look For In The Opposite Sex) by virginprincess(f): 7:34pm On Dec 18, 2020
Lovethaa:

So you're 15 years old
Wasn't your age bracket (15-24), so what are you saying? must i be 15.
Re: Women's Age VS Men Age .. (what They Look For In The Opposite Sex) by tobechi74: 7:40pm On Dec 18, 2020
I cannot stop laughing
Re: Women's Age VS Men Age .. (what They Look For In The Opposite Sex) by mezico96(m): 8:08pm On Dec 18, 2020
Lovethaa:

Men

Do you agree?

Am sad for you

you need Jesu

help maybe

I just remembered you are talking about yourself

so am off!!
Re: Women's Age VS Men Age .. (what They Look For In The Opposite Sex) by Wyry: 8:14pm On Dec 18, 2020
Nigerian girls are useless.
Re: Women's Age VS Men Age .. (what They Look For In The Opposite Sex) by Lovethaa: 8:23pm On Dec 18, 2020
[quote author=Wyry post=97206388]Nigerian girls are useless.[/quote

Hmm but your mom and sisters are Nigerians too.. that makes them ?
Re: Women's Age VS Men Age .. (what They Look For In The Opposite Sex) by Lovethaa: 8:24pm On Dec 18, 2020
[quote author=virginprincess post=97205288]Wasn't your age bracket (15-24), so what are you saying? must i be 15. [/quote

So you're 16?
Re: Women's Age VS Men Age .. (what They Look For In The Opposite Sex) by akinlolu26624: 10:23pm On Dec 18, 2020
There is an element of truth in this! But My problem is with this ladies above me dragging spaces like their lives depend on it
Re: Women's Age VS Men Age .. (what They Look For In The Opposite Sex) by 21cents: 10:42pm On Dec 18, 2020
who are those ones up there saying all men want is sex?.
the more a man ages, the less he prioritizes sex.
Re: Women's Age VS Men Age .. (what They Look For In The Opposite Sex) by ashewoboy(m): 11:10pm On Dec 18, 2020
18-23 is the standard for any adult man.
Re: Women's Age VS Men Age .. (what They Look For In The Opposite Sex) by Lovethaa: 9:19am On Dec 19, 2020
ashewoboy:
18-23 is the standard for any adult man.

With that moniker you're not fit to be an adult man
Re: Women's Age VS Men Age .. (what They Look For In The Opposite Sex) by Drsnives(m): 9:44am On Dec 20, 2020
fati2001:

if you agree I also agree.

angry

stupid conclusions.

grin

(1) (Reply)

If You Meet Your 18 Year Old Self / Female Nairalander Needed In Lagos For Knack / My Son Has Been Coughing For 5 Months Now. Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.