Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,713 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:17 AM

Kankara Schoolboys’ Abduction & Rescue Is Scam — Afenifere - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kankara Schoolboys’ Abduction & Rescue Is Scam — Afenifere (36869 Views)

Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys, Auwal Daudawa Shot Dead / Govenor Matawalle Negotiated Release Of Kankara Schoolboys Without Paying Kobo / Katsina Abduction: Rescue Our Children But Don't Use Force - Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kankara Schoolboys’ Abduction & Rescue Is Scam — Afenifere by Pimine: 8:24pm On Dec 18, 2020
plaindealer:
What's there to gain by staging massive kidnapping of hundreds of kids and suffer unnecessary bad press, publicity and attention? Where is the value in that, even political value?

These afenifere jokers are getting more and more absurd and irrelevant.
Aswearugaaad

Hmm... I can think of a few things, but you know what? Ama let you think for yourself.

Don't worry if it seems daunting at first, you're a smart boy. You'll figure out out.
Re: Kankara Schoolboys’ Abduction & Rescue Is Scam — Afenifere by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 18, 2020
Re: Kankara Schoolboys’ Abduction & Rescue Is Scam — Afenifere by yoribo: 8:26pm On Dec 18, 2020
Government no get value again. this present admistration has messed up the system and polity. Nigeria has been a manageable state, but this government has worsen the system. I don't know what they stand to gain.

government running on inferiority complex trying to evelate own tribe against others, instead of allowing competition to lead. competitionakes you rh5ink

2 Likes

Re: Kankara Schoolboys’ Abduction & Rescue Is Scam — Afenifere by MrToothBrush: 8:27pm On Dec 18, 2020
Unfortunately it's not a scam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kankara Schoolboys’ Abduction & Rescue Is Scam — Afenifere by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 18, 2020
tesppidd:
I think it's a dumb and ambitious allegation by Afenifere.

What does the government hope to gain by doing this?

2023?

This is only 2020.
If it is about 2023 then they could have conveniently and easily waited until late 2022 to do this and score a massive political point.

And for those asking how 300 pupils could be abducted in motorcycles; so how were Chibok and Dapchi girls abducted?

Am quite sure the abduction actually happened but that the abductors were paid a ransom which they couldn't reject more because they were surrounded already and their location was known.
. You can start by telling us how you people were able to persuaded the kidnappers to released'em kids ,we heard they were so nice they didn't collect a dime LoL bunch of clowns

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kankara Schoolboys’ Abduction & Rescue Is Scam — Afenifere by michoim(m): 8:27pm On Dec 18, 2020
Who are these gang of sadists called Afenifere?
Whereas if the government had failed to rescue the boys, they could have been shouting ' Insecurity '.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kankara Schoolboys’ Abduction & Rescue Is Scam — Afenifere by Chi133(f): 8:28pm On Dec 18, 2020
Re: Kankara Schoolboys’ Abduction & Rescue Is Scam — Afenifere by noble99: 8:28pm On Dec 18, 2020
I wonder how kidnappers will just release their captives without a fight or money being paid to them, I still think this is a written script and the actors acted well. Nigeria weldon oooo.

1 Like

Re: Kankara Schoolboys’ Abduction & Rescue Is Scam — Afenifere by God2man2again(m): 8:30pm On Dec 18, 2020
Even if it is a scam, must they say it out?

Or is it a fake news?

May God help us in this country called Nigeria.

May the mercy of God flow into this nation and overshadow it in Jesus name. Amen.

It shall be okay in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kankara Schoolboys’ Abduction & Rescue Is Scam — Afenifere by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 18, 2020
Please I want to ask, how many teachers of that school were also kidnapped along with the children? Chibok I no hear a teacher was kidnapped, Dapchi no teacher were kidnapped, now this one, abi teachers no dey these Hausa schools?

2 Likes

Re: Kankara Schoolboys’ Abduction & Rescue Is Scam — Afenifere by Redhot111(m): 8:30pm On Dec 18, 2020
plaindealer:
What's there to gain by staging massive kidnapping of hundreds of kids and suffer unnecessary bad press, publicity and attention? Where is the value in that, even political value?

This one can't even see beyond his nose. Epele oooo

2 Likes

Re: Kankara Schoolboys’ Abduction & Rescue Is Scam — Afenifere by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 8:31pm On Dec 18, 2020
Designsking:
The Question is why can't they also negotiate for the release of the remaining Chibok Girls since is this easy?

Abeg jare I will Design a Professional Logo or Letterhead for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Valid today. See my profile for my info
I deh with u jor bruh.. All na scam
Re: Kankara Schoolboys’ Abduction & Rescue Is Scam — Afenifere by rusher14: 8:34pm On Dec 18, 2020
donnie:

You must either be a learner or a 30k gang member.

How much were you paid for this statement?

1 Like

Re: Kankara Schoolboys’ Abduction & Rescue Is Scam — Afenifere by shekauvsbuhari: 8:34pm On Dec 18, 2020
plaindealer:

the simple minded like you can never decipher it. you need mind upgrade.

1 Like

Re: Kankara Schoolboys’ Abduction & Rescue Is Scam — Afenifere by Ten06(m): 8:37pm On Dec 18, 2020
I'm still wondering how I manage to find myself in this kind of contraption call a country.
Re: Kankara Schoolboys’ Abduction & Rescue Is Scam — Afenifere by Osashalom: 8:38pm On Dec 18, 2020
lalasticlala:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/12/kankara-boys-abduction-rescue-a-big-scam-at-our-expense-afenifere/
Thank God other people know too.
They taught we are all zombies.....
This government and it's operators are too dull to pull intelligent scam.
Even their zombies know this is scam. Talk less Afenifere

1 Like

Re: Kankara Schoolboys’ Abduction & Rescue Is Scam — Afenifere by Enemyofpeace: 8:38pm On Dec 18, 2020
plaindealer:

listen and act now before it is two late
Re: Kankara Schoolboys’ Abduction & Rescue Is Scam — Afenifere by Excuzeme: 8:39pm On Dec 18, 2020
light099:
Exactly. It is what it is.
Some northern elites using terrorism and banditry as a regular cash cow to siphon money which belongs to the south.
Wake up folks, this is all nothing but organized crime.

Step 1: Recruit and arm northern bandits.
Step 2: Kidnap northerners.
Step 3: Gather national sympathy for their urgent release.
Step 4: Pay the heavy ransom to northern cartel with southern money, while ignorant people laud the government for swift rescue.
Step 5: Repeat step 1 to step 4.
You missed the last Step

Step 6: View COWS on Ipad, grin grin
........ instead of viewing Terrorist Fulaini Herdsmen through a Drone
. undecided

The Kidnapping #IsA.SCAM!

Re: Kankara Schoolboys’ Abduction & Rescue Is Scam — Afenifere by balladin: 8:41pm On Dec 18, 2020
plaindealer:

To create a false impression that the government is responsive security wise and attempt to change the narrative that this government is incapable of handling insecurity. To make Nigerians applaud the swift action of this government relative to chibok. Since you didn't know, I believe I've cleared your eyes a little.

1 Like

Re: Kankara Schoolboys’ Abduction & Rescue Is Scam — Afenifere by Flynnthekidd(m): 8:42pm On Dec 18, 2020
plaindealer:

Pablo Escobar took out an entire Airplane with people on board to get rid of a Single Individual...so my man don't be surprised at what length people are willing to go to achieve their goal!

2 Likes

Re: Kankara Schoolboys’ Abduction & Rescue Is Scam — Afenifere by Excuzeme: 8:42pm On Dec 18, 2020
plaindealer:

These are the QUESTIONS people are asking are:

- In What Capacity was MACBAN, an organisation noted for Kidnapping, Arson, Murders and other form of violence, now engaged by the Govt to negotiate the release of "Kidnapped Boys"? Is it a case of Terrorists Negotiating with Terrorists, on behalf of Terrorists or what?

- Since the Terrorists came on Motorcycle to do the Kidnapping, How many Boys can one Motorcycle carry and how many Motorcycles are needed to Kidnap over 600 Students, with each Motorcycle having on Driver-Rider? That would require at least 200 Motorcyles. shocked shocked
How would that number of Motorcycles disappear into thin air, with their 'overload of kidnap' cargo, without a trace, not tyre marks, nothing!
shocked grin
Let us reason together, as adult and intelligent adults that we are.

- There were Security, Police, Army, etc in that part of Town when the Kidnap happened, how come there was no exchange of gun fire, no one was injured, not to mention killed, during the kidnap operation? What were all those Security personnel doing, when the kidnapping was ongoing? Did they all go to Sleep?, where they asked to 'stand down'? Did they just agree with the kidnappers to just 'take the children and not shoot anybody?
Did they do their job of protecting the Children or were they part of "the game"
?

- Are these returned students of a Fed. Science School, wearing this same "UNIFORM" of Babanriga, when they were abducted or did the terrorist quickly sew new "Uniforms" for them, within the few days they were in captivity? Look at what they were all wearing on their return and compare that to what one of the escaped boys said he did to escape (I quickly removed my School UNIFORM so that they would not recognise me in the crowd). This shows that they were in School Uniform, when kidnapped! How did they all change to Babanriga, on return, who gave them Babanriga? shocked angry grin

- One of the APC Governors said the Kidnap was organised by one of their own APC Governor in the North West but did not mention the name of the Governor but we can all guess who it is since we know which states the APC controls in the NW.
So, why should we not believe that this was just an "ARRANGEE/AUDIO" by all those involved, for publicity and to make Money for some terrorists?

- Some people observed that the Kidnap happened on the day Mr. President went to his home town, ostensibly preparing for his 78th Birthday and the Children were "released" on the exact day of his 78th Birthday! Is there a connection between that "birthday celebration" and the immediate release of the Students?

A lot of QUESTIONS remained UN-ANSWERED and we will do ourselves some good, if we focus on getting answers to those questions, instead of trying to be "Compliant Alright-Sirs" (not referring to you in particular, just in general because you are not the only one towing this line of thinking and speech), because it is not the first time such 'student kidnap' is happening and it certainly wont be the last time, since w ehave decided to focus on the optics of the event, praise Mr. President that the Boys are back and forget about How it happened and how we could have prevented it from happening, if it ever happened at all.

This Kidnap #Is.A.SCAM

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kankara Schoolboys’ Abduction & Rescue Is Scam — Afenifere by Flynnthekidd(m): 8:43pm On Dec 18, 2020
balladin:

To create a false impression that the government is responsive security wise and attempt to change the narrative that this government is incapable of handling insecurity. To make Nigerians applaud the swift action of this government relative to chibok. Since you didn't know, I believe I've cleared your eyes a little.

Leave am make he dey yarn Okoto

2 Likes

Re: Kankara Schoolboys’ Abduction & Rescue Is Scam — Afenifere by rusher14: 8:45pm On Dec 18, 2020
Flynnthekidd:

Pablo Escobar took out an entire Airplane with people on board to get rid of a Single Individual...so my man don't be surprised at what length people are willing to go to achieve their goal!

Including Afenifere.
Re: Kankara Schoolboys’ Abduction & Rescue Is Scam — Afenifere by hotseat: 8:45pm On Dec 18, 2020
On a more serious note, how do these kidnapping of so many school children go unnoticed by all the security apparatchiks despite having to be transported for several kilometres between states?

The Ebami Eda, the legendary Fela Kuti called it "army arrangeeement".

The Governors of the Northern States and the Grand Patron of Miyetti Allah are working in cahoots with the so-called kidnappers and terrorists.

This unholy alliance would soon boomerang.

Already, Matawalle is dancing "Akuete" concerning his alleged camaraderie with the terrorists.

Every hidden secrets concerning insecurity in this blessed, yet cursed country would be laid bare someday soon.
Re: Kankara Schoolboys’ Abduction & Rescue Is Scam — Afenifere by rusher14: 8:46pm On Dec 18, 2020
southniyikaye:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.voanews.com/africa/6-nigerians-sentenced-funding-boko-haram-terrorist-group%3famp

There you go

So People sending funds into Nigeria are the same people kidnapping?
Re: Kankara Schoolboys’ Abduction & Rescue Is Scam — Afenifere by balladin: 8:46pm On Dec 18, 2020
Patrioticman007:
What a shame from peddlers of death & evil,
Just because the Bandits did not kill any of the students victims wailing wailers are not happy.
Had some of the boys been killed these same wailing wailers will be shedding Crocodiles tears .
Una go wail tire.
Zombie. Empty brain
Re: Kankara Schoolboys’ Abduction & Rescue Is Scam — Afenifere by PDPdestroyer(m): 8:47pm On Dec 18, 2020
Wait a minute, people are just unbelievable. You all have been trending #BringBackOurBoys, now, government has responded in kind by bringing back the boys. Now you're calling it scam or staged - does that mean the the initial call for the government to live up to its responsibility was a farce? It simply means those calling for the release of the boys were doing so to score cheap political points thinking this will be another episode of the Chibok girls. Now that their aim has been defeated, they resorted to calling what they initially believed was a real case of kidnap a scam.
Truly, many are mad but few are roaming

2 Likes

Re: Kankara Schoolboys’ Abduction & Rescue Is Scam — Afenifere by Flynnthekidd(m): 8:48pm On Dec 18, 2020
Excuzeme:

These are the QUESTIONS people are asking are:

- In What Capacity was MACBAN, an organisation noted for Kidnapping, Arson, Murders and other form of violence, now engaged by the Govt to negotiate the release of "Kidnapped Boys"? Is it a case of Terrorists Negotiating with Terrorists, on behalf of Terrorists or what?

- Since the Terrorists came on Motorcycle to do the Kidnapping, How many Boys can one Motorcycle carry and how many Motorcycles are needed to Kidnap over 600 Students, with each Motorcycle having on Driver-Rider? That would require at least 200 Motorcyles. shocked shocked
How would that number of Motorcycles disappear into thin air, with their 'overload of kidnap' cargo, without a trace, not tyre marks, nothing!
shocked grin
Let us reason together, as adult and intelligent adults that we are.

- There were Security, Police, Army, etc in that part of Town when the Kidnap happened, how come there was no exchange of gun fire, no one was injured, not to mention killed, during the kidnap operation? What were all those Security personnel doing, when the kidnapping was ongoing? Did they all go to Sleep?, where they asked to 'stand down'? Did they just agree with the kidnappers to just 'take the children and not shoot anybody?
Did they do their job of protecting the Children or were they part of "the game"
?

- Are these returned students of a Fed. Science School, wearing this same "UNIFORM" of Babanriga, when they were abducted or did the terrorist quickly sew new "Uniforms" for them, within the few days they were in captivity? Look at what they were all wearing on their return and compare that to what one of the escaped boys said he did to escape (I quickly removed my School UNIFORM so that they would not recognise me in the crowd). This shows that they were in School Uniform, when kidnapped! How did they all change to Babanriga, on return, who gave them Babanriga? shocked angry grin

- One of the APC Governors said the Kidnap was organised by one of their own APC Governor in the North West but did not mention the name of the Governor but we can all guess who it is since we know which states the APC controls in the NW.
So, why should we not believe that this was just an "ARRANGEE/AUDIO" by all those involved, for publicity and to make Money for some terrorists?

- Some people observed that the Kidnap happened on the day Mr. President went to his home town, ostensibly preparing for his 78th Birthday and the Children were "released" on the exact day of his 78th Birthday! Is there a connection between that "birthday celebration" and the immediate release of the Students?

A lot of QUESTIONS remained UN-ANSWERED and we will do ourselves some good, if we focus on getting answers to those questions, instead of trying to be "Compliant Alright-Sirs" (not referring to you in particular, just in general because you are not the only one towing this line of thinking and speech), because it is not the first time such 'student kidnap' is happening and it certainly wont be the last time, since w ehave decided to focus on the optics of the event, praise Mr. President that the Boys are back and forget about How it happened and how we could have prevented it from happening, if it ever happened at all.

This Kidnap #Is.A.SCAM

Bubu went to see his cows, Chief of army staff was pictured playing with a snake at a time when 300+ students were kidnapped and you expect us to think it's normal??...these people no rate us at all
Re: Kankara Schoolboys’ Abduction & Rescue Is Scam — Afenifere by femifemi1(m): 8:51pm On Dec 18, 2020
Ttalk:

Their gain is the Ransome paid to them

Finally Christmas bonus don land....We will survive this country, whether they like it or not, and those siphoning the country wealth for their wicked plan shall be pit to shame..
Re: Kankara Schoolboys’ Abduction & Rescue Is Scam — Afenifere by Flynnthekidd(m): 8:51pm On Dec 18, 2020
rusher14:

Including Afenifere.

Afenifere?? Wtf do they have to do with "achieving their goal" in this situation? Or you think they have an hidden agenda?

Well I meant FG can do anything to save their already battered face
Re: Kankara Schoolboys’ Abduction & Rescue Is Scam — Afenifere by kcute(m): 8:52pm On Dec 18, 2020
plaindealer:

It’s obvious you’re from north. You nor just get sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos Of Orji Uzor Kalu & Buhari Laughing Hard @d Nat. Security Sumit Today / Wild Cheers As Peter Obi Attends Soludo’s First Anniversary Event (Video) / Buhari Welcomes Steps Taken By Jonathan On South Africa’s Xenophobic Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.