Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,629 members, 7,820,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Start Another One That Will Last For The Next 10years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Start Another One That Will Last For The Next 10years (235 Views)

The Lady I Met 10years Ago / Brother And Sister Get Married After 10years Of Legal Battle In Court. See Pics / Pre Wedding Pictures For Me And My Wife Met 10years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start Another One That Will Last For The Next 10years by NOBLE179(m): 9:33pm On Dec 18, 2020
"get another girl, pay her school fees, accommodation and feeding. take care of her for the next 10years".
that was my answer to a friend that girlfriend dumped after 6years of dating. now he is mad at me.
I warned him when he was training the girl in the university. I told him that he was playing bet9ja. Because training a girl in the university hoping to marry her when she graduated is equivalent to nairabet gambling, one must cut it.
he ignored my advice that was why I responded to him bluntly, and now he wants my head.
Re: Start Another One That Will Last For The Next 10years by Ahmad62(m): 9:34pm On Dec 18, 2020
What do you want us to do now?! Stop him?
Re: Start Another One That Will Last For The Next 10years by Thesole(m): 9:41pm On Dec 18, 2020
At least Bet9ja still dy pay boyz, your friend no chop at all grin

Why u go train woman wey no be your sister for school? What about her parents? I can't even date a girl that lack this kind of parental care

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meery Xmas In Advance Everyone / Romance Section Pulls The Highest Crowed On Nairaland!!! / 4 Laws Of Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.