Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,783 members, 7,827,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real (46933 Views)

Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos / 5 Sex Styles That Will Make Your Wife Love You More (pic) / Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by JOACHINpedro: 6:15am On Dec 19, 2020
Bro you tear her rubber hence the imprint.

Some of my redpill friends are doing okay with their partners. They don't hate them but are always ever ready to face the worst.

Congrats all the same wink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by egharevba72047: 6:31am On Dec 19, 2020
Marriage is sweet when you marry the right person even if you don't have children yet but hopelessness and bitterness is going to make some people start badmouthing marriage, just wait and see
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Dufil(m): 6:50am On Dec 19, 2020
Jodha:

I'm not really looking for who to mingle with... I'm looking for true undiluted love in it's real self... someone that'll love me unconditionally...not just for how I look...or for my body ...or what I say or do ...but just to love me for me...

As for the expectations and standard....i don't think I can go below my standard.... it's personally what I want....
There is a reason to love, don't be deceived. It might be Gene or his strength. (finance, verbal or leadership).
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Dufil(m): 6:51am On Dec 19, 2020
Preshieben:
Congrats dear...ya damn lucky

Me I'm still here waiting for the day someone's son will genuinely love me
I pray i don't grow old waiting cheesy
Come jhoor, were av u bn?
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Nicepoker(m): 7:32am On Dec 19, 2020
Diary of a SIMP.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Hassanmaye(m): 8:04am On Dec 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Nairalander redpill males will say she agreed for you because u carried her to tasty fried and took her shopping at shoprite. That when u was dirt broke she no reason you. They forget that relationship is built, you gotta give a lady a reason to be with you.

Yes true love exist. So many feel it doesn't cause they've given it out but didn't get it back in return.
True love doesn't exist at all since you wanna women sell it now to the highest bidder, I'm sorry baby

4 Likes

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Lovethaa: 8:25am On Dec 19, 2020
Nicepoker:
Diary of a SIMP.

Your father kept a diary too ..

15 Likes

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by SweetCunt97(f): 8:38am On Dec 19, 2020
Hassanmaye:

True love doesn't exist at all since you wanna women sell it now to the highest bidder, I'm sorry baby
It still exist Bro. If you've felt it then it must exist.
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by bukatyne(f): 8:41am On Dec 19, 2020
michlins:
Beautiful story and you're a lucky chap.

To y'all shouting simp, I don't know what happened with you growing up. Maybe your dad was beating your mom and you grew up hating women but it's no one's fault.

grin cheesy
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by bukatyne(f): 8:45am On Dec 19, 2020
This OP is Savage Sha.

Congratulations jare, it's not easy to love someone and be sure they love you too.

9 Likes

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by SweetCunt97(f): 8:45am On Dec 19, 2020
kalu61:
you can't deny the fact that the outing spiced it. Women naturally love gift
She sha fall in love. So go look for who to fall in love with u.

8 Likes

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by SweetCunt97(f): 8:47am On Dec 19, 2020
Dufil:

There is a reason to love, don't be deceived. It might be Gene or his strength. (finance, verbal or leadership).
Definitely.
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by peropoliet(m): 8:52am On Dec 19, 2020
Lovethaa:
Love is.a beautiful thing , I still remember the first time I fell in love , I was 28 years old . I have been dating but have not really experienced Love ..

It was a Tuesday and I saw that babe walking by with her friend..My eyes were locked onto her and my senses flown away .
I was admiring God's beauty in a human. Like a man under a spell I immediately left what I was doing and started pursuing this babe like a lion after a prey..

I don't know where the courage came from but I walked up to them and started vibing with both friends without letting them know who I was into .
She got near her house and told me to go back , so I collected the numbers of both of them . Deleted the friends own i'mmediately and saved my crush .. her name's was bukola.

Then my mumu started .. First I bought mtn card 400 to load so I can call her .. at first she gave me tough time , I'll call in the morning she won't pick , call on the afternoon same thing. Then in the night she would pick and then tell me "sorry I did not see your calls "..

Infact when I knew I was in love was the day she she flashed me by mistake, I was hungry as hell that day, and me and my friend was already drawing map on how we are going to spend the last 200naira with me.. i'mmediately I saw that call. Hunger flew away . And because I don't have credit to call her back I quickly used the last 200 to buy card so I can talk to her ...
Only for her to pick and tell me "Pls I'm very sorry you're not who I wanted to call "..
I was disappointed but still want to talk to her then she told me "I'm busy right now , maybe later "...

Omo I received insult from my friend tire that day.. infact that momth was hell .. my friend was so angry with me that he called me woman wrapper..

But still yet I love her the same .
One day I texted her that it's mu birthday and that even if she won't call she should at least text me happy birthday..

After about 2 hours she called me for the first time , wished me happy birthday and ask if I'm celebrating it . I told her m not celebrating but I would be happy if she would follow me to a fancy restaurant..

She agreed..

And it started from there . From tastee fried chicken I took her to ShopRite and we did small shopping..

After that day she started picking my calls and I never stopped showing her how much I love her .. I make sure I always send her Good morning and good night text .. I also make sure every time I buy airtime I buy her own too..

But with everything she told me she's not interested in a relationship..

One day I stopped.. no more calls no more text .. o forced myself to stop talking to her .
After about a week I woke up to a text from her that says "I miss seeing your text messages and missed calls "...

I was happy so I called her back and like a miracle she came to my house that day and we kissed .. the whole skyrocketed from there .. after a while she allowed me into her paradise and I realized she's tear rubber .. long story short we are married now with 2 beautiful kids ...

MODIFIED

Marriage with her was heavenly.. I remember I was working at GTBank when we got married, while she works with a private firm...there was no kids involved yet
We were so close that you would mistake us for siblings,,we do have our fight sometimes but anytime it happens. She knows my mumu button And I know hers too.

We eat and bath together... There was this time I traveled for a week.. Before I came back she fell sick cos she's not used to staying without me .
Life is so easy with her .My car is her car .most times I go to work with Uber while she drives ..
When I'm broke we eat what we have no pressure...

Pls dear youth Love still exists
please who knows Paolo madini phone number this simp must be marked out of the field

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Lovethaa: 9:16am On Dec 19, 2020
peropoliet:
please who knows Paolo madini phone number this simp must be marked out of the field

Mark out your dad first

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by mariahAngel(f): 9:21am On Dec 19, 2020
Lovethaa:
Love is.a beautiful thing , I still remember the first time I fell in love , I was 28 years old . I have been dating but have not really experienced Love ..

It was a Tuesday and I saw that babe walking by with her friend..My eyes were locked onto her and my senses flown away .
I was admiring God's beauty in a human. Like a man under a spell I immediately left what I was doing and started pursuing this babe like a lion after a prey..

I don't know where the courage came from but I walked up to them and started vibing with both friends without letting them know who I was into .
She got near her house and told me to go back , so I collected the numbers of both of them . Deleted the friends own i'mmediately and saved my crush .. her name's was bukola.

Then my mumu started .. First I bought mtn card 400 to load so I can call her .. at first she gave me tough time , I'll call in the morning she won't pick , call on the afternoon same thing. Then in the night she would pick and then tell me "sorry I did not see your calls "..

Infact when I knew I was in love was the day she she flashed me by mistake, I was hungry as hell that day, and me and my friend was already drawing map on how we are going to spend the last 200naira with me.. i'mmediately I saw that call. Hunger flew away . And because I don't have credit to call her back I quickly used the last 200 to buy card so I can talk to her ...
Only for her to pick and tell me "Pls I'm very sorry you're not who I wanted to call "..
I was disappointed but still want to talk to her then she told me "I'm busy right now , maybe later "...

Omo I received insult from my friend tire that day.. infact that momth was hell .. my friend was so angry with me that he called me woman wrapper..

But still yet I love her the same .
One day I texted her that it's mu birthday and that even if she won't call she should at least text me happy birthday..

After about 2 hours she called me for the first time , wished me happy birthday and ask if I'm celebrating it . I told her m not celebrating but I would be happy if she would follow me to a fancy restaurant..

She agreed..

And it started from there . From tastee fried chicken I took her to ShopRite and we did small shopping..

After that day she started picking my calls and I never stopped showing her how much I love her .. I make sure I always send her Good morning and good night text .. I also make sure every time I buy airtime I buy her own too..

But with everything she told me she's not interested in a relationship..

One day I stopped.. no more calls no more text .. o forced myself to stop talking to her .
After about a week I woke up to a text from her that says "I miss seeing your text messages and missed calls "...

I was happy so I called her back and like a miracle she came to my house that day and we kissed .. the whole skyrocketed from there .. after a while she allowed me into her paradise and I realized she's tear rubber .. long story short we are married now with 2 beautiful kids ...

MODIFIED

Marriage with her was heavenly.. I remember I was working at GTBank when we got married, while she works with a private firm...there was no kids involved yet
We were so close that you would mistake us for siblings,,we do have our fight sometimes but anytime it happens. She knows my mumu button And I know hers too.

We eat and bath together... There was this time I traveled for a week.. Before I came back she fell sick cos she's not used to staying without me .
Life is so easy with her .My car is her car .most times I go to work with Uber while she drives ..
When I'm broke we eat what we have no pressure...

Pls dear youth Love still exists

What a beautiful love story! Omg!

I don't even know why I'm smiling... grin

7 Likes

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by mariahAngel(f): 9:25am On Dec 19, 2020
Lovethaa:

Ofcourse ,if being a simp doesn't pay ..your dad won't have met your Mom who gave birth to you.

Don't let their bitterness and envy affect you.
Most of them are allergic to happiness and joy.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by LordKO(m): 9:47am On Dec 19, 2020
Congratulations. Truly, love is the greatest refreshment in life. However, true love is one built on the bond of mutual mental connection (trait) rather than physicality and materiality (physical and material attractions). The euphoria of the two might be the same when everything is rosy, but the foundation isn't, unfortunately.

May a catastrophe not visit your union to test the solidity of its foundation, and may the future effect of self-realization from either of you not cause havoc to the union individually and collectively.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by mariahAngel(f): 9:51am On Dec 19, 2020
kalu61:
you can't deny the fact that the outing spiced it. Women naturally love gift

Yeah.
It's called courting a lady.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by waywardpikin: 11:15am On Dec 19, 2020
Nice story OP. What I could pick out from your narrative is that there was something about her that drew you to her. You could call it love.

What do you do when you've got no single love for anyone? Like, no single joy?

Sure I can admire you and we could have amazing conversations, but ultimately it ends there. I see further engagements as stress.

And then, the ones I could see myself dating I see no green light from their end. The ones that are really into me, I don't like in that way and I keep them firmly in the friendzone.

If, by a stroke of luck, the ones I see myself dating begin to show me green light, chances are I'll grow cold feet and fùck everything up myself.

I know, I know. You don't have to tell me. I know I'm the problem.

Big ups to you OP for carrying the torch and giving the rest of us hope that love is still out there.

XOXO.

16 Likes

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Lovethaa: 11:17am On Dec 19, 2020
LordKO:
Congratulations. Truly, love is the greatest refreshment in life. However, true love is one built on the bond of mutual mental connection (trait) rather than physicality and materiality (physical and material attractions). The euphoria of the two might be the same when everything is rosy, but the foundation isn't, unfortunately.

May a catastrophe not visit your union to test the solidity of its foundation, and may the future effect of self-realization from either of you not cause havoc to the union individually and collectively.

Amen

1 Like

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Tango123: 12:08pm On Dec 19, 2020
Jodha:

I'm not really looking for who to mingle with... I'm looking for true undiluted love in it's real self... someone that'll love me unconditionally...not just for how I look...or for my body ...or what I say or do ...but just to love me for me...

As for the expectations and standard....i don't think I can go below my standard.... it's personally what I want....

Somebody who will live u unconditionally

I hope u will love them unconditionally too

2 Likes

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Snaagg(m): 12:11pm On Dec 19, 2020
Lovethaa:

Most alpha males are mumu behind doors ..

*yawns

This 'alpha males" line is getting redundant

9 Likes

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Uyi168: 12:47pm On Dec 19, 2020
Jodha:

Love u unconditionally, love u for who u are.. We know the kind of people that make such statements..

14 Likes

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Uyi168: 12:52pm On Dec 19, 2020
peropoliet:
I can only help with Nemaja vidic's number. U care??

2 Likes

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Nicepoker(m): 1:42pm On Dec 19, 2020
Lovethaa:

Your father kept a diary too ..
is that what you inherited?

1 Like

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by JovialJune(f): 2:43pm On Dec 19, 2020
Daniiel:

when you become a lovely person you wud attract ur spec one day . just only fall in love with hu you can endure

I hate hearing this word for marriage or relationship, non is to be endured but enjoyed, there is a limit which one can endure nonsense, if it takes too long, it always ends up in a disaster.

5 Likes

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by JovialJune(f): 2:46pm On Dec 19, 2020
millionboi2:
You are a simp oga

I think say she accepted u as a jobless man
She is just smarter than you

So had it been she accepted him when he was jobless, it means he isn't a simp right?

How old are you exactly?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Lovethaa: 2:46pm On Dec 19, 2020
JovialJune:

I hate hearing this word for marriage or relationship, non is to be endured but enjoyed, there is a limit which one can endure nonsense, if it takes too long, it always ends up in a disaster.

Don't ever go into an enduring relationship... Although even enjoyment relationship will be tested .. but foundation matters alot.. of u build your relationship on enduring it will break .. but if it's built on enjoyment... Even enduring will look like enjoying

2 Likes

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by JovialJune(f): 2:48pm On Dec 19, 2020
Lovethaa:

Don't ever go into an enduring relationship... Although even enjoyment relationship will be tested .. but foundation matters alot.. of u build your relationship on enduring it will break .. but if it's built on enjoyment... Even enduring will look like enjoying

True.

1 Like

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Lovethaa: 2:49pm On Dec 19, 2020
JovialJune:

So had it been she accepted him when he was jobless, it means he isn't a simp right?

How old are you exactly?

He's probably still living with parents and browsing with opera free 20 mb... Men that date women are without jobs are the real simp...

7 Likes

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Englishisamust: 3:15pm On Dec 19, 2020
Op still tryoo, me wey be say na girls dey give me green light but I no dey use aaam because Im a nice guy. I can tell you the amount of girls wey don give me greenlight is accountable. Even they even help me toast some I even rejected I pray I find love very soon
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by merieam16(f): 4:59pm On Dec 19, 2020
michlins:
Beautiful story and you're a lucky chap.

To y'all shouting simp, I don't know what happened with you growing up. Maybe your dad was beating your mom and you grew up hating women but it's no one's fault.
Nothing happened with their growing up, they just allowed wat they see and read change their mentality and they never knew wat they read or hear are hypocritical

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him / I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court / How To Boost Sexual Potency With Onion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.