Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real (46929 Views)

Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos / 5 Sex Styles That Will Make Your Wife Love You More (pic) / Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Jaqenhghar: 6:07am On Dec 21, 2020
Ghostmode2two:
Another simp is trapped. Love is not only when you meet a mate. Show love to people around and people you meet, the poor, needy, orphans, widows, elderly and little kids. Don't be a simp
Welldone father Theresa. We can see how you show love already. A love story and your first reaction is to start calling him names. We can see how loving you are.

1 Like

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by SEGLIZ: 6:15am On Dec 21, 2020
Lovethaa:

Ofcourse ,if being a simp doesn't pay ..your dad won't have met your Mom who gave birth to you.

if, finding peace and happiness makes one a simp then being a simp forever would be my surest option.
some individuals would just wake to plant a seed of sadness and evil for themselves, go on watering it to become a monster that would hunt them till infinite.
same way a friend told me a friend told him chose not to trust his wife as a due to infidelity. as a result he chose not to ever trust his wife.
immediately I disliked him, this idiotic fellow is leaving of this same woman you chose not to trust. though I disabused his to stop such evil.
funny enough the wife in question is still having single guys and men suitors that will to settle down with her even after two kids, people that are stable enough to own her responsibility and that of her kids.
soon as they discovered my idiotic friend is still roaming the streets they pressurise to leave him for but this very elegant woman (upon say my wife fine, I still dey trip for her), would she okay with my idiot friend.
the roams section on nairaland as turn a beer parlour that reasonable and descent fellow should stay off.
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Patosky4U: 6:19am On Dec 21, 2020
Lovethaa:

Mark out your dad first

Guy, you Sabi insult other people parent ooooh. Take it easy na! Deal with your fellow guy directly not directing insult or fowl language to their parents.
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by coolfredo(m): 6:22am On Dec 21, 2020
Jodha:

I'm a lovely person already... Love is endurance...I can't be in love with someone and can't overlook some things....if I can't then I don't love that person..
.... Then we both are looking for the same thing. We can start from us talking on phone. How do u see it?
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by ceeceeuwa: 6:31am On Dec 21, 2020
soundOsonic:

Did you read what you wrote. You want a man to love you not based on standards not based( how you look, what you do, what you say)
But you can only love a man based on if he reaches your required standard.
You cant expect someone to love you for who you are, and not love the person for who he is not based on any standard luv.
I have been indifferent concerning the bashing of women in this thread, from what I have seen so far both online and offline women might just be the most selfish and self centered gender. You
You have not been indifferent, you have not just got a perfect opportunity to bash them.
It is erroneous to come to a conclusion based on some comments you get online, most especially on a faceless forum like this. Most of them are not even females, nor ready for a serious commitment. There are amazing women out there ready to build a home with the right person!
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Rilwayne001: 6:42am On Dec 21, 2020
Nice story, you're just lucky to have a nice girl. Not most gold diggers on social media these days. They'd chop your money and frustrate you.

And I think it got easier for you because you were ready for marriage and she was ready too. I take it, she'd past her prime at that point she gave in for you. Really if she was some btw 18-23 girls, you for smell your yansh LOL

4 Likes

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Youngzedd(m): 6:44am On Dec 21, 2020
Jodha:

I'm not really looking for who to mingle with... I'm looking for true undiluted love in it's real self... someone that'll love me unconditionally...not just for how I look...or for my body ...or what I say or do ...but just to love me for me...

As for the expectations and standard....i don't think I can go below my standard.... it's personally what I want....

Digest the attached content.

She wanted to be like her mother in many ways
The way she walks, the way she smiles
Over and above all
The way she brushes her hair back
She heard it all being said to her
Saw it all happeneing in her life
Like every woman
She's been trapped in this fairy tale
Find a frog, kiss it
And hope it would turn into a handsome prince
How many frogs had she kissed in her life
None of them turned into a handsome prince
The little girl made a decision in her life, oh
And she promised to keep it

I'm gonna kiss no frog

Everything went the way she wanted
Every dream was what she wanted
But when it came to finding someone
To spend her life with
Same old story

Find a frog, kiss it
And hope it'll turn into a prince, oh
Better to be alone and happy
Then being with someone and being unhappy
All your life

I'm gonna kiss no frog

Kiss No Frog
Song by Lucky Dube

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by fuckaholic25(f): 6:44am On Dec 21, 2020
Preshieben:
Congrats dear...ya damn lucky
Me I'm still here waiting for the day someone's son will genuinely love me I pray i don't grow old waiting cheesy
u go soon get white hair!!!
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by LordIsaac(m): 6:47am On Dec 21, 2020
Actually, true love exists... Especially, when the two understand each other.
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Weneda(m): 6:49am On Dec 21, 2020
Lovethaa:

Ofcourse ,if being a simp doesn't pay ..your dad won't have met your Mom who gave birth to you.
that's true
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Lowrisk01(m): 6:53am On Dec 21, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

They are fooling you with all those stories of SIMP, even those guys shouting SIMP up and down don't follow that BS, finding the right woman, loving her and she loving you too will make you forget that SIMP BS

What is SIMP
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by oluade11: 6:56am On Dec 21, 2020
A beautiful love story.
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by AlphikkaTech: 6:59am On Dec 21, 2020
[quote author=Feddytune post=97209074][/quote]
I couldn't help but laugh. I laughed hadder when I discovered this was coming from a woman.
Last time I was in love, I was 13. grin I no care again cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Hassanmaye(m): 7:08am On Dec 21, 2020
peropoliet:
please who knows Paolo madini phone number this simp must be marked out of the field
Haha grin grin
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by seanwilliam(m): 7:09am On Dec 21, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

You forgot to put online, I might even tell you I'm an owner of two estates, two acres of land in Banana Island and another in Lekki but maybe in reality, I'm squatting at a friend's place, it's a faceless forum, even the boring ones will appear exuberant, this one SIMP, that one SIMP, a lot of them can't even manage to walk up to a girl let alone wooing her
lol ... I'm rolling on the floor reading the bolded..congrats grin grin

1 Like

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Hassanmaye(m): 7:09am On Dec 21, 2020
AlphikkaTech:

I couldn't help but laugh. I laughed hadder when I discovered this was coming from a woman.
Last time I was in love, I was 13. grin I no care again cheesy
Lol grin grin women matter go tire you, when they reach 30 they can settle down with cultists who cares now they should continue misbehaving
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by AlphikkaTech: 7:12am On Dec 21, 2020
Hassanmaye:

Lol grin grin women matter go tire you, when they reach 30 they can settle down with cultists who cares now they should continue misbehaving

Lol
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by seanwilliam(m): 7:13am On Dec 21, 2020
Lovethaa:

Mark out your dad first
this one u keep mentioning peoples dad.. u sure say your papa still dey alive so?
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by BotafogoJunior(m): 7:17am On Dec 21, 2020
Preshieben:
Congrats dear...ya damn lucky

Me I'm still here waiting for the day someone's son will genuinely love me
I pray i don't grow old waiting cheesy
eyin weyrey yi,love yaself first,you dey look for love.
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by seanwilliam(m): 7:18am On Dec 21, 2020
BigJoe19:
Lol, so what is the lesson here?
Is it that we should chase women we see randomly on the streets and collect their numbers and after start professing love to them and if they don't reciprocate the feeling we should steal their heart by buying them tasty fried chicken?
walai u don mad... grin u no well at all .

Lmao
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by BotafogoJunior(m): 7:20am On Dec 21, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Nairalander redpill males will say she agreed for you because u carried her to tasty fried and took her shopping at shoprite. That when u was dirt broke she no reason you. They forget that relationship is built, you gotta give a lady a reason to be with you.

Yes true love exist. So many feel it doesn't cause they've given it out but didn't get it back in return.
your head no correct at all..........true love ko,true yansh nii.
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 21, 2020
Congrats man... Life isn't fair, it favours some emotionally and don't favour others. Love didn't favour me and I don't have the heart to meet a new lady and start all over again. It is well...@Op, am happy for you shaa

1 Like

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by seanwilliam(m): 7:24am On Dec 21, 2020
osazsky:
these type have done worst for girls but come online claiming alpha guys most of them are chronic masturbators I have many as friends then when I was still single
grin grin alaye calm down
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Legendaryd(m): 7:25am On Dec 21, 2020
Lovethaa:
Love is a beautiful thing, I still remember the first time I fell in love, I was 28 years old. I have been dating but have not really experienced Love ..

It was a Tuesday and I saw that babe walking by with her friend. My eyes were locked onto her and my senses flown away.

I was admiring God's beauty in a human. Like a man under a spell I immediately left what I was doing and started pursuing this babe like a lion after a prey..

I don't know where the courage came from but I walked up to them and started vibing with both friends without letting them know who I was into.

She got near her house and told me to go back, so I collected the numbers of both of them. Deleted the friends own immediately and saved my crush. Her name was Bukola.

Then my mumu started .. First I bought mtn card 400 to load so I can call her .. at first she gave me tough time , I'll call in the morning she won't pick , call on the afternoon same thing. Then in the night she would pick and then tell me "sorry I did not see your calls "..

Infact when I knew I was in love was the day she flashed me by mistake, I was hungry as hell that day, and me and my friend was already drawing map on how we are going to spend the last 200naira with me.. i'mmediately I saw that call. Hunger flew away . And because I don't have credit to call her back I quickly used the last 200 to buy card so I can talk to her ...
Only for her to pick and tell me "Pls I'm very sorry you're not who I wanted to call "..
I was disappointed but still want to talk to her then she told me "I'm busy right now , maybe later "...

Omo I received insult from my friend tire that day.. infact that momth was hell .. my friend was so angry with me that he called me woman wrapper..

But still yet I love her the same .
One day I texted her that it's mu birthday and that even if she won't call she should at least text me happy birthday..

After about 2 hours she called me for the first time , wished me happy birthday and ask if I'm celebrating it . I told her m not celebrating but I would be happy if she would follow me to a fancy restaurant..

She agreed..

And it started from there. From tastee fried chicken I took her to ShopRite and we did small shopping..

After that day she started picking my calls and I never stopped showing her how much I love her .. I make sure I always send her Good morning and good night text .. I also make sure every time I buy airtime I buy her own too..

But with everything she told me she's not interested in a relationship..

One day I stopped.. no more calls no more text .. o forced myself to stop talking to her .
After about a week I woke up to a text from her that says "I miss seeing your text messages and missed calls "...

I was happy so I called her back and like a miracle she came to my house that day and we kissed .. the whole skyrocketed from there .. after a while she allowed me into her paradise and I realized she's tear rubber .. long story short we are married now with 2 beautiful kids ...

MODIFIED

Marriage with her was heavenly.. I remember I was working at GTBank when we got married, while she works with a private firm...there was no kids involved yet
We were so close that you would mistake us for siblings,,we do have our fight sometimes but anytime it happens. She knows my mumu button And I know hers too.

We eat and bath together... There was this time I traveled for a week.. Before I came back she fell sick cos she's not used to staying without me .
Life is so easy with her .My car is her car .most times I go to work with Uber while she drives ..
When I'm broke we eat what we have no pressure...

Pls dear youth Love still exists
What's the title of the movie?

1 Like

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Jodha(f): 7:27am On Dec 21, 2020
Ishilove:
Jo.dha go get plenty PMs today.

My dear....nah me find trouble o....
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Hassanmaye(m): 7:29am On Dec 21, 2020
gregyboy:

Hmm shaking my leg for you giving a gentle smile....

I pray too
grin grin
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Hassanmaye(m): 7:30am On Dec 21, 2020
crackhaus:

This is why the lesson was not for me – because I nor sabi how to apply pressure. grin

Once they play hard to get, na to start checking on the next available woman.
Lol alpha male like me, don't forget we are the prize now grin grin shocked
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Hassanmaye(m): 7:32am On Dec 21, 2020
crackhaus:

Yes, but only when the bush meat is within grasp na. cheesy

If e too far or she make herself too hard to chop, na to free her o. She's meant for someone else... grin
Wickedness grin
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Ochari: 7:33am On Dec 21, 2020
What spices the love was due to the fact that she was a year rubber grin grin grin grin
Me ma self when I am dating a girl and I see any sign that she's not a year rubber I will feel insecure
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by seanwilliam(m): 7:35am On Dec 21, 2020
Jodha:

Which one is milky in colour ....I like dark guys...

I'm not a graduate yet...
the guy works with three crown niyen o grin
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Hassanmaye(m): 7:37am On Dec 21, 2020
Splitmind:

This is the thing, many fools are praising him because he got what he wanted while most men would be used for a free meal then blocked.

I swear the stupidity of this forum is getting too much.
Lol some you will send them money the next thing na to block you sharp sharp

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him / Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife? / I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.