Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,748 members, 7,844,454 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real (47008 Views)

Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos / 5 Sex Styles That Will Make Your Wife Love You More (pic) / Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by seanwilliam(m): 1:36pm On Dec 21, 2020
SEGLIZ:

you no well with your pervert mind. when I say 'trip', an average individual knows it nothing but simply appreciating a good looking personality (even in character).
do you mean you can't be trusted? I lead simple straight forward life, I don't lose until you choose to disappoint yourself.
will u just shut up and take several seats.. you’re coveting on another person’s property... you’re nothing but a wicked and heartless human being.. evidently you’ have been looking for a perfect opportunity to put her on your bed.. u can’t fool me you can only fool a fool like yourself ... for you to post such things on fora like this talks more about your personality..

Na everything full your body
You’re a simp that woships pussy
You’re coveteous
Don’t quote me again !

1 Like

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Olaideolayemi(m): 1:38pm On Dec 21, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Nairalander redpill males will say she agreed for you because u carried her to tasty fried and took her shopping at shoprite. That when u was dirt broke she no reason you. They forget that relationship is built, you gotta give a lady a reason to be with you.

Yes true love exist. So many feel it doesn't cause they've given it out but didn't get it back in return.
..When you give a ladies to be with you and she refused,What do you do next?And y are you given the love,when other's do not reciprocate..
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Olaideolayemi(m): 1:44pm On Dec 21, 2020
JovialJune:

I hate hearing this word for marriage or relationship, non is to be endured but enjoyed, there is a limit which one can endure nonsense, if it takes too long, it always ends up in a disaster.
Not all....
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Olaideolayemi(m): 1:46pm On Dec 21, 2020
Lovethaa:

Don't ever go into an enduring relationship... Although even enjoyment relationship will be tested .. but foundation matters alot.. of u build your relationship on enduring it will break .. but if it's built on enjoyment... Even enduring will look like enjoying
I disagree with you oga..

1 Like

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Olaideolayemi(m): 1:50pm On Dec 21, 2020
crackhaus:

The lesson is that you must not give up on chasing the woman you desire.

Even if she plays hard to get, apply pressure...

The lesson was not meant for guys like myself though.
No be all men can do that,especially this period... I will prefer chasing better life than chasing woman up/down..

1 Like

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by SEGLIZ: 3:05pm On Dec 21, 2020
seanwilliam:
will u just shut up and take several seats.. you’re coveting on another person’s property... you’re nothing but a wicked and heartless human being.. evidently you’ have been looking for a perfect opportunity to put her on your bed.. u can’t fool me you can only fool a fool like yourself ... for you to post such things on fora like this talks more about your personality..

Na everything full your body
You’re a simp that woships pussy
You’re coveteous
Don’t quote me again !

not everyone will be like you a fellow that can't trust himself let alone trusting others.
I don't mudslinging so keep to your filthy lane will I do my thing my way.
I'm not one of your nairaland beer parlour gang, just move forward they are ahead.

Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by seanwilliam(m): 3:07pm On Dec 21, 2020
SEGLIZ:

not everyone will be like you a fellow that can't trust himself let alone trusting others.
I don't mudslinging so keep to your filthy lane will I do my thing my way.
I'm not one of your [b]nairaland beer parlour gang, [/b]just move forward they are ahead.
werey u don run a check on my profile grin ; I’m actually using u to catch cruise.. have a blessed day
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by SEGLIZ: 3:50pm On Dec 21, 2020
seanwilliam:
werey u don run a check on my profile grin ; I’m actually using u to catch cruise.. have a blessed day

all through I never used any form of negative words, if truly you mean to wish me a blessed day, why use the word 'were'?
we all on nairaland go drifting but should be within be off limit that is rather too offensive.
aba chairman 'were', ko ye omo luwabi.
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by seanwilliam(m): 3:55pm On Dec 21, 2020
SEGLIZ:

all through I never used any form of negative words, if truly you mean to wish me a blessed day, why use the word 'were'?
we all on nairaland go drifting but should be within be off limit that is rather too offensive.
aba chairman 'were', ko ye omo luwabi.
nle so ti gbo?
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by SEGLIZ: 4:03pm On Dec 21, 2020
seanwilliam:
nle so ti gbo?

I thought you'll be better person but no, stay safe and every good things of this season of Joy come your way.
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by seanwilliam(m): 4:17pm On Dec 21, 2020
SEGLIZ:

I thought you'll be better person but no, stay safe and every good things of this season of Joy come your way.
amen and you too.. btw, nle sotigbo means sorry you hear
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Wunna: 5:28pm On Dec 21, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

They are fooling you with all those stories of SIMP, even those guys shouting SIMP up and down don't follow that BS, finding the right woman, loving her and she loving you too will make you forget that SIMP BS
Sharrap simp sad
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 21, 2020
Lovethaa:

Most alpha males are mumu behind doors ..
U go shame for them behind closed doors.
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Iretii0511(m): 7:22pm On Dec 21, 2020
StacyO:
Awwwwwww

I feel like falling in love tongue

Besides,married men and women,the link below is for you.

https://www.nairaland.com/6307247/when-say-lady-loose-vagina

Save yourself some headaches after marriage.

So, can we fall in love now?
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by milky3(f): 7:49pm On Dec 21, 2020
Daniiel:

Love too is an illusion. cos it must end in heart break.
if you are so unfortunate to find love does that mean you should hate others who do?
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 21, 2020
favelli:

Hi smiley
hello kiss
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 21, 2020
Cutehector:
that day you will have sense is the day that someone's son will genuinely love you
you're mad
Waka sef

As if you have sense
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 21, 2020
Toks2008:

You have probably met one but the problem is that most ladies usually ignore men who are ready to genuinely love them.
I don't ignore men
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 21, 2020
Blitzerz:

Start by loving your image and yourself. Then others.
Soon, you will see people loving you
okay...thanks
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 21, 2020
Fuckjesusandgod:

I'm ready, are you in?
I'm in cheesy
Wanna give it a try?
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 21, 2020
fuckaholic25:
u go soon get white hair!!!
okay
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by crackhaus: 8:53pm On Dec 21, 2020
Olaideolayemi:
No be all men can do that,especially this period... I will prefer chasing better life than chasing woman up/down..
Please continue on this path, there's more happiness and satisfaction to be achieved from chasing the former.

Women will always be available...
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by favelli(m): 9:14pm On Dec 21, 2020
Preshieben:
hello kiss

Saw your comment then glanced on your profile and felt your a cool lady.

Do you mind a pm?
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Jodha(f): 9:18pm On Dec 21, 2020
seanwiIIiam:
why don't you run a hair blog and pay me to write contents and review hair products for you?

Great idea sir...

But I'm still up and coming...not up to that level yet...
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by Fuckjesusandgod: 9:56pm On Dec 21, 2020
Preshieben:
I'm in cheesy Wanna give it a try?
Yeah, sure. can I pm?
Re: How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real by themanderon: 10:07pm On Dec 21, 2020
You found favour. Something that is hard to come by these days where chaffs are roaming about seeking for whom they may devour.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? / Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children / ‘My Wife Is Killing Me With Having Too Many Children, She Bears Them Like Rats’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.