Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:01 AM

Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video (35757 Views)

Do Yo Think This Platform Africa Top Hits Will Be One Big Music Platform?. / Npower Staff Soon To Be Signed By A Big Music Record Label After Releasing This / DOWNLOAD MUSIC : Way Too Fly – A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie Ft Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by Hambivert: 10:21am On Dec 19, 2020
sparogatively, the handwritting got an impress on me!
Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:22am On Dec 19, 2020
pocohantas:
I love how Burna loves his mum. This kind of man doesn’t need to talk too much. You can see it with your eyes, the love and connection between them is ever burning. You know what they say about action speaking louder than words.

Not all these ones that will be shouting “my mum that suffered for me”. Whereas they haven’t called their mum in 5mths and the poor woman is helping people carry bunches of plantain in Mile2 or being used by useless Nigerian politicians for N500. Empty vessels make most noise…

Burna keeps ticking all the boxes, one day I will pay his dowry. smiley smiley

Pay who's dowry

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by whizbee(m): 10:23am On Dec 19, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
The person above me thinks she made sense, but she ended up saying nothing and trash

She hit a nerve hey? grin
Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by Tillatalk: 10:23am On Dec 19, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
No wonder the music no sweet
go sing your own nah
Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by patwilly(m): 10:24am On Dec 19, 2020
pocohantas:
I love how Burna loves his mum. This kind of man doesn’t need to talk too much. You can see it with your eyes, the love and connection between them is ever burning. You know what they say about action speaking louder than words.

Not all these ones that will be shouting “my mum that suffered for me”. Whereas they haven’t called their mum in 5mths and the poor woman is helping people carry bunches of plantain in Mile2 or being used by useless Nigerian politicians for N500. Empty vessels make most noise…

The men who haven’t called their mother in 5mths will quote me to attack. grin grin
You certainly have a lot of bile in you this morning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 19, 2020
The handwriting though

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by DrayZee: 10:26am On Dec 19, 2020
pocohantas:

The men who haven’t called their mothers in 5mths will quote me to attack. grin grin
You sabi.
Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by Enemyofpeace: 10:26am On Dec 19, 2020
Tillatalk:
go sing your own nah
just wait for the release of my music on the 14th of February 2021, you go bow

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:26am On Dec 19, 2020
thatsleepboy1:
Bullshit

Overrated he goat

I know say I go still read something wey go make me laugh grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by babamoha(m): 10:26am On Dec 19, 2020
pocohantas:

Same here. He has all the major qualities;

Rich, good-looking, no pot-belly, family oriented and mysterious. I am working hard to marry him before I am 50. grin
How old are you now?

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by zoghys: 10:27am On Dec 19, 2020
pocohantas:

The men who haven’t called their mothers in 5mths will quote me to attack. grin grin

Lol, that's quite insightful and gbam by the way. And for the bride price, let me know when you are ready and I will drop my contribution shap shap.
Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by segun18(m): 10:27am On Dec 19, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol...you just made me remember so many family wahala like that back in Nigeria. All those boys doing 419 in Surulere who made money will just suddenly relocate to hotel straight whilst their family still live in abject poverty.
Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by jaxxy(m): 10:28am On Dec 19, 2020
I love the video concept. Excellent stuff
Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by ElValiente(m): 10:28am On Dec 19, 2020
Artist who writes their own song grin
Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by GeneralPula: 10:30am On Dec 19, 2020
pocohantas:

Typical local reasoning..

Wizzy used his kid in videos
Davido used his kid in videos
Burna used his mom in videos

All nah for music video to sell..(Business).. But here you’re yabbing trash..

Men loves their mothers..

Every men treats their mom according to their pocket size. Just cuz they’re not displaying doesn’t mean they’re not doing well to their Moms.. When it comes to taking care of Mothers.. You and every other women should FEM cuz words no dey for una mouth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by charlesucheh(m): 10:34am On Dec 19, 2020
Burna Hand writing Sha!!

make I just keep quiet!!!
Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by pocohantas(f): 10:35am On Dec 19, 2020
segun18:

Lol...you just made me remember so many family wahala like that back in Nigeria. All those boys doing 419 in Surulere who made money will just suddenly relocate to hotel straight whilst their family still live in abject poverty.

They plenty die. “I love my family” for mouth. Their work is to rent rooms in hotels and be shutting down clubs.

zoghys:

Lol, that's quite insightful and gbam by the way. And for the bride price, let me know when you are ready and I will drop my contribution shap shap.

Thank you. Burna and I would really appreciate your kind gesture. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by emsco(m): 10:38am On Dec 19, 2020
pocohantas:

first time am giving this babe my like
Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by pocohantas(f): 10:46am On Dec 19, 2020
LINTUNE:
oga , lol, u mean o...but joke apart, she never said anything wrong, infact im so surprised that she made such a se sensible comment, void of her usual hate for men..

Don’t go and buy shoe for young men, be there wearing evangelist shoe claiming someone hates you. One would wonder why you lots are worried about being hated.

Shouldn’t you be redpilled and going your own way? grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by LINTUNE(m): 10:49am On Dec 19, 2020
pocohantas:

Don’t go and buy shoe for young men, be there wearing evangelist shoe claiming someone hates you. One would wonder why you lots are worried about being hated.

Shouldn’t you be redpilled and going your own way? grin grin

You didn’t have to announce it, I wouldn’t have noticed. smiley
lol, im supporting u now, and u here saying shit, smh...
Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by pocohantas(f): 10:50am On Dec 19, 2020
LINTUNE:
lol, im supporting u now, and u here saying shit, smh...

Who cares about your support? Are you Burnaboy or another Nigerian prick with a false sense of importance?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by lkillbrokehoes: 10:52am On Dec 19, 2020
Snaagg:

Ta! Keep shut.
People like you enter the man's life and start causing friction.. separating family members and destroying bonds.
You and mama Burna can never get along, you are too old for her son .. I'm talking 8/9 years age difference lipsrsealed
She's only deceiving herself, with all the beautiful girls out there with sense nah burna boy go come look her side? lolz.
Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by zicoraads: 10:52am On Dec 19, 2020
pocohantas:

Who cares about your support? Are you Burnaboy or another Nigerian prick with a false sense of importance?
Poco Baby... Premium Model!

grin cheesy grin
Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by Eriokanmi: 10:53am On Dec 19, 2020
Anyone who knows the real history of whizzkid's maternal relationship would feel wow! From history, such kids are always amazing

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by pocohantas(f): 10:54am On Dec 19, 2020
zicoraads:

Poco Baby... Premium Model!

grin cheesy grin

They won’t agree. grin grin
Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by Babapyro: 10:55am On Dec 19, 2020
Congrats to the concerned, aiint my business
Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by LINTUNE(m): 10:55am On Dec 19, 2020
pocohantas:

lol, why feel important based on ur criteria na, it's so insignificant and inconsequential to me, madam, i was just surprised about our senisblie ur comment about this thread is, its very unusual, but definitely, i dont give a Bleep..
Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by pocohantas(f): 10:56am On Dec 19, 2020
LINTUNE:
lol, why feel important based on ur criteria na, it's so insignificant and inconsequential to me, madam, i was just surprised about our senisblie ur comment about this thread is, its very unusual, but definitely, i dont give a Bleep..

Such a nice way not to give a bleep. This is the first stage of your delusion- denial.

I do hope you’ll be able to surprise someone, not me, some day in your lifetime. cheesy
Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by lkillbrokehoes: 10:58am On Dec 19, 2020
whizbee:

She hit a nerve hey? grin
She got Ur nerve negro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tim Godfrey – So Good | Audio Download / I Need Site To Download Music Free Of Charge / Melanin: Controversial Clarence-shot Video Banned In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.