Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,401 members, 7,861,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:18 AM

Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video (35758 Views)

Do Yo Think This Platform Africa Top Hits Will Be One Big Music Platform?. / Npower Staff Soon To Be Signed By A Big Music Record Label After Releasing This / DOWNLOAD MUSIC : Way Too Fly – A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie Ft Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by LINTUNE(m): 10:58am On Dec 19, 2020
pocohantas:

Such a nice way not to give a bleep. This is the first stage of your delusion- denial.

I do hope you’ll be able to surprise someone, not me, some day in your lifetime. cheesy
perhaps u are too old for me to surprise u , hopefully ill surprise someone else... wink[
Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by wink2015(m): 10:58am On Dec 19, 2020
IS IT TRUE THAT BURNA BOY 'S MOTHER ONCE DANCE FOR FELA?

That is she was part of the musical band of Fela Anikulakpo Kuti.

But the mother is an AREA MOTHER !

Her own dey her body !
Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by Offpoint1: 10:59am On Dec 19, 2020
pocohantas:

Same here. He has all the major qualities;

Rich, good-looking, no pot-belly, family oriented and mysterious. I am working hard to marry him before I am 50. grin
You ladies will just come on Nairaland to catch cruise with some Nairaland guysgrin while laughing your azz out reading the quotes.
Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by lkillbrokehoes: 11:01am On Dec 19, 2020
GofuckYourself:
This is a mother
Not that Regina daniels mum who gave her daughter to a Grand father of 70 to marry..

Useless extra time penalty shoot out newspaper like her

Anyways to burna boys mama

You are a great lady indeed

[s]To Zzor and Fati members of the nairaland evening newspaper association (NENA)

Go and marry[/s]
Don't ever mention those names here, they are too irrelevant and dosen't deserve any attention
Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by jayaim: 11:01am On Dec 19, 2020
Shut the Bleep up before u get smack the Bleep up, what is ur own achievement player hater?
thatsleepboy1:
Bullshit

Overrated he goat
Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by pocohantas(f): 11:04am On Dec 19, 2020
Offpoint1:

You ladies will just come on Nairaland to catch cruise with some Nairaland guysgrin while laughing your azz out reading the quotes.

Lol. You have to give them that. They always fall for the bait, the main fish brains. grin

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by RuddyFusion(m): 11:06am On Dec 19, 2020
Nice video good music
Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by obiekunie2: 11:07am On Dec 19, 2020
IF NOT FOR MUSIC,

THIS GUY WOULD AV MAKE A GOOD BOXER.

HE WOULD AV BEEN A HEAVY WEIGHT CHAMPION.

HE HAS THE BOXER SPIRIT IN HIM - MAYBE THAT'S WHAT HE DEPLOYED IN MUSIC FOR HIM TO BE SO SUCCESSFUL.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by Offpoint1: 11:11am On Dec 19, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol. You have to give them that. They always fall for the bait, the main fish brains. grin

LOL, the reasons I still visit Nairaland is because THE CRUISE...
You and Zzor know their mumu buttonsgrin
These buttons are:
Young Rich, handsome husband who can spend on megringrin

Those line are are match lit on gas.... All the guys go

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 19, 2020
puremaker7:
Empty brain...
She might have dated thousands of Nigerian men to have come to that conclusion, you will never know. Most oloshos these days speak out of experience.
Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by iamJ(m): 11:29am On Dec 19, 2020
his mum has strong control over him, anybody that wants to marry him, will need her 100%
Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by NosaHenry(m): 11:33am On Dec 19, 2020
Nice music
Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by Seyzcham91(m): 11:34am On Dec 19, 2020
One Mumu of the Highest Order Just sighted undecided undecided undecided
pocohantas:
I love how Burna loves his mum. This kind of man doesn’t need to talk too much. You can see it with your eyes, the love and connection between them is ever burning. You know what they say about action speaking louder than words.

Not all these ones that will be shouting “my mum that suffered for me”. Whereas they haven’t called their mum in 5mths and the poor woman is helping people carry bunches of plantain in Mile2 or being used by useless Nigerian politicians for N500. Empty vessels make most noise…

Burna keeps ticking all the boxes, one day I will pay his dowry. smiley smiley

The men who haven’t called their mothers in 5mths will quote me to attack and they are very many. grin grin
Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by LEAFLET(m): 11:34am On Dec 19, 2020
The song is a classic, one.2 million views in 24 hours. Burna is the goat no need for plenty tall
Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by Oxtonguy: 11:34am On Dec 19, 2020
[url]<a href="https://jrefflinks.com/privacy-policy-2/">My name is James </a>[/url]
Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by Seyzcham91(m): 11:36am On Dec 19, 2020
Your Mumu no dey get brake and Full stop ni!

you sha keep saying trash non--ending thinking you are making sense undecided

i blame your mumu fellows wey dey commend your Rubbish undecided Mention on this thread
pocohantas:

Rich, good-looking, no pot-belly, family oriented and mysterious. I am working hard to marry him before I am 50. grin
Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 19, 2020
Offpoint1:

These buttons are:

She and the other girl you mentioned aren't in same league. The one you quoted has a lot of sense, while the one you mentioned posts so much senselessness which I don't see as catching cruise.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by pocohantas(f): 11:37am On Dec 19, 2020
Offpoint1:

These buttons are:

Hahaha! Zzor is a whole mood. I always laugh when I see the reactions to her post.

Who is this man? E really wan kill person? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by Offpoint1: 11:42am On Dec 19, 2020
pocohantas:

Hahaha! Zzor is a whole mood. I always laugh when I see the reactions to her post.

Who is this man? E really wan kill person? cheesy
grin dey man Na Nairalander, when e see your postgrin
Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by lkillbrokehoes: 12:07pm On Dec 19, 2020
Offpoint1:

These buttons are:

At least the poco have sense unlike that fish brained lying online irrelevant and broke gold digging girl that dosen't deserve anyone's attention. cheesy
Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by HelpYourself(m): 12:09pm On Dec 19, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
Don't ever mention those names here, they are too irrelevant and dosen't deserve any attention

I stand corrected sir grin
Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 19, 2020
LINTUNE:
oga , lol, u mean o...but joke apart, she never said anything wrong, infact im so surprised that she made such a se sensible comment, void of her usual hate for men..

To you jorn must be mean & a misogynist, buh did you see how she treated your fvckup, grin that is what awaits every white knight out there, compliment of the season sir

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by johnhood(m): 12:17pm On Dec 19, 2020
pocohantas:

Chai!!
Nawa oo.
Shiloh 2050.
Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by pocohantas(f): 12:20pm On Dec 19, 2020
anslem04:

To you jorn must be mean & a misogynist, buh did you see how she treated your fvckup, grin that is what awaits every white knight out there, compliment of the season sir

The life of a redpiller isn’t any better. Quoting me with several alternates, desperately seeking my attention and getting angry you’re not getting it.

Were you banned? Your fuckup has been treated too. Let’s see how long you last with this. grin

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by Xavin: 12:33pm On Dec 19, 2020
Vexedkid:
No one is perfect but his music is different. He mumble sings and I love his style. But him handwriting no be here sha. He must be high when he wrote those.

(I also have bad handwriting) the handwriting doesn't mean he was high then, people with bad handwriting our brains think faster than our hands write(according to studies they said people with bad handwriting are genius)
Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by xjiggy: 1:50pm On Dec 19, 2020
Sense no go kill this Burna. He was virtually advertising Nigerian Breweries on a World wide stage with this Video. Endorsement extension Loading
Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by LoudLord(m): 2:15pm On Dec 19, 2020
The real GOAT
meeeeh!!!
Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by Eaglesence: 2:32pm On Dec 19, 2020
Lordjiggs09:
daalu Onye mu.

Chukwu ga gozie ee
Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by LINTUNE(m): 2:37pm On Dec 19, 2020
anslem04:

lol.. i wasnt even complimenting her,i was just try to be subtly sarcastic..
Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by pocohantas(f): 3:05pm On Dec 19, 2020
LINTUNE:
lol.. i wasnt even complimenting her,i was just try to be subtly sarcastic..

Of course it is obvious to any sensible person that you were not complimenting me-not like I care about your compliments.

That being @Jornwhite/anslem04 would twist anything to convince himself he is doing something right with his trolling. Makes me wonder why he can’t troll with his full chest.

The constant need to justify his actions and get more people to agree with him doesn’t come off masculine and intelligent- qualities I have never been in doubt he lacks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tim Godfrey – So Good | Audio Download / I Need Site To Download Music Free Of Charge / Melanin: Controversial Clarence-shot Video Banned In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.