Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:34 AM

Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video (35759 Views)

Do Yo Think This Platform Africa Top Hits Will Be One Big Music Platform?. / Npower Staff Soon To Be Signed By A Big Music Record Label After Releasing This / DOWNLOAD MUSIC : Way Too Fly – A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie Ft Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by Lucyspa: 4:07pm On Dec 19, 2020
pocohantas:

Same here. He has all the major qualities;

Rich, good-looking, no pot-belly, family oriented and mysterious. I am working hard to marry him before I am 50. grin

So family-oriented and no babymama drama. I respect him for that. I love him too much
Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by harmony75: 4:11pm On Dec 19, 2020
vastolord4:
This is why most parents with successful kids hardly have BP.. cos you go just dey happy if you hear your pickin voice.. lord bless us make our parents face they smile
Amen����
Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 19, 2020
LINTUNE:
lol.. i wasnt even complimenting her,i was just try to be subtly sarcastic..

We don't have to argue, if you like learn if you like keep being you.

just incase you decide to listen to her, pls don't throw those shoe away i won't mind rocking dem to bah beach cum xmas.
Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by GOVERNMENT2: 5:17pm On Dec 19, 2020
[quote author=pocohantas post=97216729]I love how Burna loves his mum. This kind of man doesn’t need to talk too much. You can see it with your eyes, the love and connection between them is ever burning. You know what they say about action speaking louder than words.

Not all these ones that will be shouting “my mum that suffered for me”. Whereas they haven’t called their mum in 5mths and the poor woman is helping people carry bunches of plantain in Mile2 or being used by useless Nigerian politicians for N500. Empty vessels make most noise…

Burna keeps ticking all the boxes, one day I will pay his dowry. smiley smiley

[b][color=#990000][b]The men who haven’t called their mothers in 5mths will quote me to attack and they are very many[/b]ANAMBRA AMAKA grin
Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by 99thEnemy(m): 5:21pm On Dec 19, 2020
pocohantas:

Rich, good-looking, no pot-belly, family oriented and mysterious. I am working hard to marry him before I am 50. grin
you mean when you become day before yesterday newspaper? grin grin grin
Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by King44(m): 5:37pm On Dec 19, 2020
pocohantas:

verse one: Shiloh... Shilolo, Shiloh.... Shilolo.
Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by King44(m): 5:38pm On Dec 19, 2020
Lucyspa:

So family-oriented and no babymama drama. I respect him for that. I love him too much
though true but he has a baby mama who bore him a son
Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by Lucyspa: 6:52pm On Dec 19, 2020
King44:
though true but he has a baby mama who bore him a son

What's her name? undecided
Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by King44(m): 9:57pm On Dec 19, 2020
Lucyspa:

What's her name? undecided
kuku pay me lemme spy on him. Jokes apart, he has a baby mama and you know he keeps things off the media... He only showed the baby mama and his child once on instagram and that is maybe 3 or 4 years back.
Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by Lucyspa: 1:17am On Dec 20, 2020
King44:
kuku pay me lemme spy on him. Jokes apart, he has a baby mama and you know he keeps things off the media... He only showed the baby mama and his child once on instagram and that is maybe 3 or 4 years back.

He is not wizkid, davido, lyta, oluwadolarz, wandecoal, Naira marley, Zlatan, olamide, Oritsefemi, teebillz, jjcskills that have more than 1 baby mama. HE DOESN'T HAVE. BURNA IS VERY DISCIPLINED.
Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by King44(m): 10:34am On Dec 20, 2020
Lucyspa:

He is not wizkid, davido, lyta, oluwadolarz, wandecoal, Naira marley, Zlatan, olamide, Oritsefemi, teebillz, jjcskills that have more than 1 baby mama. HE DOESN'T HAVE. BURNA IS VERY DISCIPLINED.
Pele o, PA Burna.
Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by fati2001(m): 11:20am On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:
This is a mother
Not that Regina daniels mum who gave her daughter to a Grand father of 70 to marry..

Useless extra time penalty shoot out newspaper like her

Anyways to burna boys mama

You are a great lady indeed

[s]To Zzor and Fati members of the nairaland evening newspaper association (NENA)
[/s]

Go and marry

bitter man.... how many gallons of bitter leaf did you drink?.

go and die
Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by Lucyspa: 11:42am On Dec 20, 2020
King44:
Pele o, PA Burna.

Thank you. I will gladly take up that position though.
Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by King44(m): 2:31pm On Dec 20, 2020
Lucyspa:

Thank you. I will gladly take up that position though.
You sabi argue o. I like your vibe. I would like to drop a message in your mail.
Re: Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video by Tk4all(m): 8:11am On Jan 01, 2021
Waytoobig:
Tk4all beg boo.le3 and Emmy.real4 to give you slot.. They booked twice and want to collect twice

Thanks.

On it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tim Godfrey – So Good | Audio Download / I Need Site To Download Music Free Of Charge / Melanin: Controversial Clarence-shot Video Banned In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.