Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Is There Education For Female 'simps' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Education For Female 'simps' (3364 Views)

Female Simps Get In Here / How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? / Whiteknighting: SIMPS Putting Women On A Pedestal. Meme Thread (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Education For Female 'simps' by purples25(f): 8:15am On Dec 19, 2020
Good Morning.

Some women amongst us are extremely docile and emotional. It is always the case of chasing after men rather than the popular story of guys chasing after ladies, for them.

Some are simply just doormats. To add insult to injury, when they come out for help, they are heavily insulted by the other gender. Even when they ask for advice politely.

These are not your usual. These are :

-Nothing after seven years of 'faithfulness and paying the bills' type.

-Perfectly nice and good and for everything he wants, but trampled on and labelled as stupid and clingy type.

-The kind that the boyfriend has to bat away with a stick, literally. Ride or die abi ride and die types.

Anyone can drop suggestions here about what can be done about this. I think there should be more pointers to help over submissive women, just like how men have helped and raised over submissive men from the dust.

Women, lets help each other. Contributions on how a woman suffering from men due to her over submissive , 'simping' behavior, will be appreciated.

Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Is There Education For Female 'simps' by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 19, 2020
Hmm lol, female simps really need the education

6 Likes

Re: Is There Education For Female 'simps' by purples25(f): 8:20am On Dec 19, 2020
Zzor:
Hmm lol, female simps really need the education

Yes dear, your suggestions will be appreciated.
Re: Is There Education For Female 'simps' by demmymoney(m): 8:24am On Dec 19, 2020
Submission doesn't equate to being a female simp

A woman who knows and understands her femininity won't find it hard to settle down with a MAN

Only women who think they are equal to men end up hitting the wall without having tangible relationships with men and always end up with 15 dogs and cats to replace 4 not having children

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is There Education For Female 'simps' by Sundrus: 8:24am On Dec 19, 2020
Make i dey sip my hot pap small small, dey watch as "vagina people" help themselves. cool

8 Likes

Re: Is There Education For Female 'simps' by Scientists(m): 8:26am On Dec 19, 2020
At the sight of My big gbola, feminsts turns to simp just to get at least the tip. Forming activities just to get my attention.

This is really making me depressed and shy.

15 Likes

Re: Is There Education For Female 'simps' by purples25(f): 8:28am On Dec 19, 2020
demmymoney:
Submission doesn't equate to being a female simp

A woman who knows and understands her femininity won't find it hard to settle down with a MAN

Only women who think they are equal to men end up hitting the wall without having tangible relationships with men and always end up with 15 dogs and cats to replace 4 not having children

Are you sure that is the only reason women are single?

Just like there are guys that do everything to make their ladies happy and get nothing in return....

So also there are ladies that do everything and keep being dumped too because to their guys something inconsequential matters more.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Education For Female 'simps' by CuteMike01(m): 8:31am On Dec 19, 2020
Come to think of it, I might be of help in that. cool
Re: Is There Education For Female 'simps' by demmymoney(m): 8:32am On Dec 19, 2020
purples25:

Just like there are guys that do everything to make their ladies happy and get nothing in return....

So also there are ladies that do everything and keep being dumped too because to their guys something inconsequential matters more.

Those ladies don't know their worth and don't understand their FEMINITY. They will learn tho

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Education For Female 'simps' by sam4noow(m): 8:35am On Dec 19, 2020
demmymoney:

One of Dem na Zzor grin

1 Like

Re: Is There Education For Female 'simps' by Scientists(m): 8:35am On Dec 19, 2020
purples25:

Women are more inconsiquential than money and children.

Bible says "women, respect your husband"
Why callin them simp for obeying the word of the most high
Re: Is There Education For Female 'simps' by purples25(f): 8:36am On Dec 19, 2020
CuteMike01:
Come to think of it, I might be of help in that. cool

Let's see what you have to say.
Re: Is There Education For Female 'simps' by purples25(f): 8:38am On Dec 19, 2020
Scientists:

Women are more inconsiquential than money and children.

Bible says "women, respect your husband"
Why callin them simp for obeying the word of the most high

The problem is not being submissive.

The problem is where girls are submissive for years but don't get appreciated, nor married. Or anything. Still they cling to the man like a last resort.

That is the problem.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Education For Female 'simps' by Frustrated007: 8:40am On Dec 19, 2020
audio
Re: Is There Education For Female 'simps' by Scientists(m): 8:48am On Dec 19, 2020
purples25:

The problem is where girls are submissive for years but don't get appreciated, nor married. Or anything. Still they cling to the man like a last resort.

That is the problem.

The movement should not be to unsimp them but to enlighten them that sex is not all that men seek. They should not be a burden to him, they must also be hardworking,smart and always profer solution first instead of always complaining and blaming the man at any small mistake.

5 Likes

Re: Is There Education For Female 'simps' by Shortyy(f): 8:53am On Dec 19, 2020
This is a very nice topic you've brought up sweetheart, and I'm working on it. I just pray they'll read and put it into action.

A woman who thinks she's weak because society has labeled her so will continue to be mistreated and disrespected by men.

Before you'll gain your respect as a woman, you need to prove to society that you're not weak, and your life does not revolve around men.

You can only control your emotions if you set your standards. Not the standard from society or men, but your own.

And being financially dependent.

Okay, I've said too much already. My book will soon be out.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Education For Female 'simps' by CuteMike01(m): 8:55am On Dec 19, 2020
purples25:

Let's see what you have to say.
In due time hun, in due time
Re: Is There Education For Female 'simps' by purples25(f): 8:56am On Dec 19, 2020
Shortyy:
This is a very nice topic you've brought up sweetheart, and I'm working on it. I just pray they'll read and put it into action.

A woman who thinks she's weak because society has labeled her so will continue to be mistreated and disrespected by men.

Before you'll gain your respect as a woman, you need to prove to society that you're not weak, and your life does not revolve around men.

You can only control your emotions if you set your standards. Not the standard from society or men, but your own.

And being financially dependent.

Okay, I've said too much already. My book will soon be out.

Thanks so much for this nice contribution. Much love sister .

Wow, you have a book now? Can't wait till its out! I love the fact that you are helping to empower women. That's just so nice of you.
Re: Is There Education For Female 'simps' by purples25(f): 8:58am On Dec 19, 2020
Scientists:

The movement should not be to unsimp them but to enlighten them that sex is not all that men seek. They should not be a burden to him, they must also be hardworking,smart and always profer solution first instead of always complaining and blaming the man at any small mistake.

Well I'm not talking about women that reason that way, but thanks for your contribution anyway. Even if those are not the women we are referring to, those that think that way can learn from your contribution.
Re: Is There Education For Female 'simps' by Shortyy(f): 8:59am On Dec 19, 2020
purples25:

Thanks so much for this nice contribution. Much love sister .

Wow, you have a book now? Can't wait till its out! I love the fact that you are helping to empower women. That's just so nice of you.

Yeah, it's not out yet. Still on it.

1 Like

Re: Is There Education For Female 'simps' by purples25(f): 9:00am On Dec 19, 2020
Shortyy:

Yeah, it's not out yet. Still on it.

I pray it comes out great and millions get to buy it. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Is There Education For Female 'simps' by Ekejoestar(m): 9:05am On Dec 19, 2020
Scientists:

On behalf of all men on this earth,
May God bless u abundantly

1 Like

Re: Is There Education For Female 'simps' by tobechi74: 9:08am On Dec 19, 2020
The society encourages women to be a simp while encouraging men to be Alpha.

A woman simp is seen as a good wife material
An alpha woman, hardly gets married. Men avoid her like a plague. Men love to be in control and Alpha female cannot be controlled.

Many feminist have some alpha trait , They marry late.

https://tobechispeaks./2020/09/08/the-monster-we-feed/

1 Like

Re: Is There Education For Female 'simps' by Nazgul: 9:26am On Dec 19, 2020
The problem with female simps is that they usually fall in love with the wrong guys.

They're attracted to irresponsible people and players.

They hate guys who sincerely love them. They friendzone them, treat them badly and give the wrong ones a chance.

They feel giving their virginity to the wrong person would make him stay.

They're easily moved by words that's why they're easy prey for bad boys.

They get constantly used by these boys and their heart get broken, but they never learn.

With time they'll become feminist and hate men. Every man is a devil to them.

When they begin to clock 33-40 their love for men will automatically resurrect, they'll want the God fearing good guys who by that time are all married with kids.

They'll lament how hard it is to find a responsible man to settle down with. That's why there are so many unmarried ladies today.

Truth is you're responsible for your choice. When you're dating a guy who touches you recklessly in public places, have no detailed plan for you in his agenda aside testing new sex styles on you, then you're wasting away your youth in the name of love. When he's done expanding your pvssy, he'll move on to the next one.

Women should learn to be wise these days.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is There Education For Female 'simps' by purples25(f): 9:29am On Dec 19, 2020
Nazgul:
The problem with female simps is that they usually fall in love with the wrong guys.

They're attracted to irresponsible people and players.

They hate guys who sincerely love them. They friendzone them, treat them badly and give the wrong ones a chance.

They feel giving their virginity to the wrong person would make him stay.

They're easily moved by words that's why they're easy prey for bad boys.

They get constantly used by these boys and their heart get broken, but they never learn.

With time they'll become feminist and hate men. Every man is a devil to them.

When they begin to clock 33-40 their love for men will automatically resurrect, they'll want the God fearing good guys who by that time are all married with kids.

They'll lament how hard it is to find a responsible man to settle down with. That's why there are so many unmarried ladies today.

Truth is you're responsible for your choice. When you're dating a guy who touches you recklessly in public places, have no detailed plan for you in his agenda aside testing new sex styles on you, then you're wasting away your youth in the name of love. When he's done expanding your pvssy, he'll move on to the next one.

Women should learn to be wise these days.

Nice contribution. There are some good points here. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Is There Education For Female 'simps' by demmymoney(m): 9:33am On Dec 19, 2020
sam4noow:

One of Dem na Zzor grin

I no dey there ooo lolzzz
Re: Is There Education For Female 'simps' by demmymoney(m): 9:34am On Dec 19, 2020
purples25:

That is the problem.

No man disrespects a submissive woman, unless the man is a fool.

Submission comes with loyalty and respect

1 Like

Re: Is There Education For Female 'simps' by mrblessed(m): 9:37am On Dec 19, 2020
As the saying goes, "imitation is a form of flattery." Some of these bimbos are teachable.
Re: Is There Education For Female 'simps' by TSBO: 9:45am On Dec 19, 2020
Go through some of Ubunja's threads, you'll glean some gems for women.

My own inputs, don't let your happiness be overly dependent on one person. Focus on yourself, your progress, success, etc.. However, remain grounded and approachable. There is something about a lady that is successful, has boundaries but yet is approachable and amiable. Guys go dey beg you sef. The problem is many tend to be arrogant, proud, etc, which can be a put off for responsible guys. Players know what they want, so they won't mind.

I know there are cases different from the above, just protect your happiness (be responsible for your happiness yourself), have boundaries (sex will not keep a guy), and be a boring lady. According to Ubunja, the boring lady gets the ring. Don't go offering sex on a platter cos you like a guy o. He will think if you can do that with him, you will do that with everyone else. In fact, the more you think a guy is your spec and you want him long term, the more you should be on your best behaviour, and be open but not too available.. Just know that whatever you do with him, he will imagine how that will play out with other guys. If you are too easy and available, he will imagine you are like that with other guys. If you are friendly with him but firm on boundaries (not the kind of boundaries where you have touched and tasted everything but the main thing o), he will also imagine that's how you are with others and it'll make him respect you. It is a balance, let it be clear you totally like him, support, challenge, encourage, but don't be easy lay (before marriage/strong commitment).

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is There Education For Female 'simps' by demmymoney(m): 9:53am On Dec 19, 2020
tobechi74:
The society encourages women to be a simp while encouraging men to be Alpha.

A woman simp is seen as a good wife material
An alpha woman, hardly gets married. Men avoid her like a plague. Men love to be in control and Alpha female cannot be controlled.

Many feminist have some alpha trait , They marry late.

https://tobechispeaks./2020/09/08/the-monster-we-feed/

There's nothing like alpha female

No woman can b successful without having a man's involvement whether directly or indirectly
Re: Is There Education For Female 'simps' by purples25(f): 9:59am On Dec 19, 2020
TSBO:
Go through some of Ubunja's threads, you'll glean some gems for women.

My own inputs, don't let your happiness be overly dependent on one person. Focus on yourself, your progress, success, etc.. However, remain grounded and approachable. There is something about a lady that is successful, has boundaries but yet is approachable and amiable. Guys go dey beg you sef. The problem is many tend to be arrogant, proud, etc, which can be a put off for responsible guys. Players know what they want, so they won't mind.

I know there are cases different from the above, just protect your happiness (be responsible for your happiness yourself), have boundaries (sex will not keep a guy), and be a boring lady. According to Ubunja, the boring lady gets the ring. Don't go offering sex on a platter cos you like a guy o. He will think if you can do that with him, you will do that with everyone else. In fact, the more you think a guy is your spec and you want him long term, the more you should be on your best behaviour, and be open but not too available.. Just know that whatever you do with him, he will imagine how that will play out with other guys. If you are too easy and available, he will imagine you are like that with other guys. If you are friendly with him but firm on boundaries (not the kind of boundaries where you have touched and tasted everything but the main thing o), he will also imagine that's how you are with others and it'll make him respect you. It is a balance, let it be clear you totally like him, support, challenge, encourage, but don't be easy lay (before marriage/strong commitment).

Points taken. There need to be more females teaching stuff about how to get it right too. Thanks.
Re: Is There Education For Female 'simps' by virginprincess(f): 10:04am On Dec 19, 2020
I have a friend who behaves somehow, i don't know if this is the definition of a female simps, this my babe is dating a very toxic guy, the guy is so rude, pompous and mannerless, he insult and beat this girl at will, the worst part is that he doesn't spend on this girl, instead it is the other way round yet my friend still worship and adores him just because he is good looking and with the mentality that he would change one day, pls is this the definition of a female simp or am the one not getting it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Caught Unaware Doing The Slow Move Challenge / Why Would An Older Brother Follow His Sister To The Restroom And Bang On The Doo / Guys What Impression Do You Have About Single Ladies Living Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.