Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,570 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Sanwo-Olu Thanks Lagosians, Advocates Adherence To COVID-19 Protocols - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Thanks Lagosians, Advocates Adherence To COVID-19 Protocols (9656 Views)

Enugu 2023: PDP Directs Adherence To Existing Power Rotation At All Levels In SE / Sanwo-olu Thanks Ambode For A Good Fight / Jide Sanwo-olu Thanks Tinubu, After Emerging As Lagos APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Thanks Lagosians, Advocates Adherence To COVID-19 Protocols by GeoAfrikana(m): 10:34am On Dec 20, 2020
That reminds me

Re: Sanwo-Olu Thanks Lagosians, Advocates Adherence To COVID-19 Protocols by AIIyIic(f): 10:40am On Dec 20, 2020
Frustrated007:
guys please is this nairaland exchanger legit?I have thousands of $$ worth of Google play cards that I wanna exchange, I just want to be sure that the guy isn't a scammer.
I have googled him and found some old scam reports that were later resolved..
But I'm still skeptical shocked rexchangeng .com

Hello boss, please you can patronise me the next time you want to exchange your gift cards.
My rates are good
Re: Sanwo-Olu Thanks Lagosians, Advocates Adherence To COVID-19 Protocols by folu4real(f): 11:29am On Dec 20, 2020
osamz007:
WHO TOLD HIM HE'S LOVED

YOU undecided undecided
Re: Sanwo-Olu Thanks Lagosians, Advocates Adherence To COVID-19 Protocols by Bluntemperor: 1:13pm On Dec 20, 2020
Flexherbal:
The people should try to adhere to COVID-19 guidelines.

In a country where leaders will keep palliatives meant to be used during lockdown till after lockdown, nobody should talk about lockdown again ooo.

Yes to guidelines on Covid but NO to any lockdowns!
The Governor should not be driving the State as if Covid-19 is the only thing relevant in Lagos.Most of the parameters for measuring development is lagging here- on New businesses,Agriculture,Education,Housing Development,New Town Development,Electricity provisions,Infrastructural Growth,Health Wise. A State with 1-Trillions Revenue should be pushing ahead like Dubai but not lagging behind,unless something is fundamentally wrong somewhere.
God Bless Lagos State!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Thanks Lagosians, Advocates Adherence To COVID-19 Protocols by hollywater: 4:19pm On Dec 20, 2020
The Murderer
Re: Sanwo-Olu Thanks Lagosians, Advocates Adherence To COVID-19 Protocols by EmekaA125(m): 4:30pm On Dec 20, 2020
Twitting Tinubu's boy.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Thanks Lagosians, Advocates Adherence To COVID-19 Protocols by boyjo: 9:08pm On Dec 20, 2020
Doraty1:

https://twitter.com/jidesanwoolu/status/1340297581457530882?s=19
This is the Governor we voted for.
A governor that cares for his people truly from the heart.
GOD bless you Sir.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Thanks Lagosians, Advocates Adherence To COVID-19 Protocols by Jostoman: 9:32pm On Dec 20, 2020
osamz007:
WHO TOLD HIM HE'S LOVED
ask him o my brother.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Thanks Lagosians, Advocates Adherence To COVID-19 Protocols by Jostoman: 9:35pm On Dec 20, 2020
uptimum123:
Get well soon our amiable Governor
Soro soke your amiable or amoeba. grin grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Thanks Lagosians, Advocates Adherence To COVID-19 Protocols by Jostoman: 9:41pm On Dec 20, 2020
Dey there dey deceive yourself Mr governor
Re: Sanwo-Olu Thanks Lagosians, Advocates Adherence To COVID-19 Protocols by Nobody: 2:26am On Dec 21, 2020
uptimum123:
Get well soon our amiable Governor

Don't flatter yourself, when he recovers he will lockdown Lagos till January, by then you will be screaming my annoying governor.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Keyamo: No Reason To Reveal Tinubu’s Health Status / Renewed Attacks Claim 25 In Plateau / Xenophobia: SERAP Asks African Com. To Take S.A To Court,seeks $10b For Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.