Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,200 members, 7,845,957 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

I Suffer From Social Anxiety - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Suffer From Social Anxiety (1417 Views)

Nigerian Men Suffer From Very Bad Low Self-esteem! / My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer / Couple's Traditional Wedding Pose Earns Them Criticisms From Social Media Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Suffer From Social Anxiety by Bitcoinking2020: 4:42pm On Dec 19, 2020
everytime I need to leave the house its always a dramatic scenario in my head because I know I have to go all over again with people staring at me every second till I'm home. since I was a kid the attention doesn't stop, its daily. everyone I walk past must turn to stare, every ATM I go all the girls will turn my face to statue for staring till it's their turn to withdraw. I have to deal with severe heartbeats because I feel like I'm being watched by everyone and I tend to feel uncomfortable till I get home. if this is why I'm a severe introvert or I was born an introvert I cant tell but I know leaving the house is a very serious issue for me daily. people say I look attractive, I guess I am but still it's not a good reason to stare at me this much.....I cant do anything about it ,all I do is hide indoors and smoke. who else can relate ?

1 Like

Re: I Suffer From Social Anxiety by hashtagged(m): 4:44pm On Dec 19, 2020
You smoke? How old are you first? I remember when I was like this a long time ago undecideduntil I stopped caring about what people think

3 Likes

Re: I Suffer From Social Anxiety by Xammie001(m): 4:45pm On Dec 19, 2020
Share Your Picture Let Us Scrutinize you
Re: I Suffer From Social Anxiety by Bitcoinking2020: 4:46pm On Dec 19, 2020
hashtagged:
You smoke? How old are you first? I remember when I was like this a long time ago undecideduntil I stopped caring about what people think

I don't care bro but still the attention is unbelievable. even my sister's have once asked why everyone keeps staring at me when we walked together....mine is extra because I look "strangely attractive " as they say "spirit" my mum would say....its weird I'm 29
Re: I Suffer From Social Anxiety by Bitcoinking2020: 4:47pm On Dec 19, 2020
Xammie001:
Share Your Picture Let Us Scrutinize you

you may not even find me attractive, me I don't even rate my looks that much it's just people keep staring it's so fricking weird

2 Likes

Re: I Suffer From Social Anxiety by hashtagged(m): 4:49pm On Dec 19, 2020
Bitcoinking2020:

I don't care bro but still the attention is unbelievable. even my sister's have once asked why everyone keeps staring at me when we walked together....mine is extra because I look "strangely attractive " as they say "spirit" my mum would say....its weird I'm 29

Oga it's in your head, bro man up you would soon be 30(a sage).

Strangely attractive your sis and Mom are your family so they are giving you hope

4 Likes

Re: I Suffer From Social Anxiety by millionboi2: 4:50pm On Dec 19, 2020
hashtagged:
exactly

Nothing shame me again oooo

If I no do anything na say I no want

How u interpret wateva is ur business not mine.
Re: I Suffer From Social Anxiety by Jodha(f): 4:52pm On Dec 19, 2020
It's normal there's nothing to feel weird about... I'm not really an introvert....but being out in the open drains my energy...and I feel irritated... that's why yhure likely to see me frowning seriously on the road...

The stare too is normal...some people are just like that... before when people look at me so much .. I'll frown so hard that yhull be forced to face yhur front...but I later realised that those stares are usually out of admiration for either my looks...my height ...my hair or something...so now I smile instead...but it's depending on my mood o...if I'm in a bad mood idc whether yhure admiring me or not... I'll frown so hard yhu wouldn't summon the courage to talk to me...

So it's normal dear...just try and deal with it..
Re: I Suffer From Social Anxiety by Bitcoinking2020: 4:54pm On Dec 19, 2020
hashtagged:

Strangely attractive your sis and Mom are your family so they are giving you hope

lol okay you win. I'm too old for this convo

1 Like

Re: I Suffer From Social Anxiety by Bitcoinking2020: 4:56pm On Dec 19, 2020
Jodha:
It's normal there's nothing to feel weird about... I'm not really an introvert....but being out in the open drains my energy...and I feel irritated... that's why yhure likely to see me frowning seriously on the road...

The stare too is normal...some people are just like that... before when people look at me so much .. I'll frown so hard that yhull be forced to face yhur front...but I later realised that those stares are usually out of admiration for either my looks...my height ...my hair or something...so now I smile instead...but it's depending on my mood o...if I'm in a bad mood idc whether yhure admiring me or not... I'll frown so hard yhu wouldn't summon the courage to talk to me...

So it's normal dear...just try and deal with it..

already dealth with it, it's just I wasn't in the mood today and so I created a thread about it. tomorrow I might be in their mood and I wouldn't care....its just they are always in the mood to stare lol
Re: I Suffer From Social Anxiety by Bitcoinking2020: 4:58pm On Dec 19, 2020
hashtagged:

you think I created a thread to say I look good at this age when all my guys don marry? you must be stupid! do you know how many times I get called "fineboy" daily? you want to piss me off so I brag right ? despite the humble non bragging way I created this thread. thunder fire your life , no be everybody ugly like u bastard...
Re: I Suffer From Social Anxiety by Bitcoinking2020: 5:01pm On Dec 19, 2020
I never created this thread to say I look good even tho I'm quite very attractive (at least everyone says that) I tried to be very humble but the fool above me wanted to shame me not knowing I have serious ego, because I sounded humble? thunder fire u. please guys dont be offended I sound arrogant here, the beast above me pissed me off
Re: I Suffer From Social Anxiety by hashtagged(m): 5:02pm On Dec 19, 2020
Bitcoinking2020:

you think I created a thread to say I look good at this age when all my guys don marry? you must be stupid! do you know how many times I get called "fineboy" daily? you want to piss me off so I brag right ? despite the humble non bragging way I created this thread. thunder fire your life , no be everybody ugly like u bastard...

So you get mouth like this Mr introvert. Or should I say attention seeker, so cause Mummy told you you were cute you let it get into your head, to mummy her child is always cute look at the mirror Mr Overgrown baby

3 Likes

Re: I Suffer From Social Anxiety by Bitcoinking2020: 5:06pm On Dec 19, 2020
hashtagged:

So you get mouth like this Mr introvert. Or should I say attention seeker, so cause Mummy told you you were cute you let it get into your head, to mummy her child is always cute look at the mirror Mr Overgrown baby

do you know what I see in the mirror ? someone so attractive everyone cant stop staring u ugly shit. who stares at u? I bet your mum dont even look at your ugly face monkey
Re: I Suffer From Social Anxiety by Bitcoinking2020: 5:09pm On Dec 19, 2020
hashtagged:

there's always one fool like you in every thread why? see other normal people with normal opinions but no you wan come use me take host your low self esteem. my mouth dey very bad if I enter u , u fit commit suicide...girls only stare at two kinds of men...the very ugly and the very attractive....so u fit console yourself to think say na the former if you can even relate to my use of wordplay. monkey
Re: I Suffer From Social Anxiety by Jodha(f): 5:22pm On Dec 19, 2020
Bitcoinking2020:

already dealth with it, it's just I wasn't in the mood today and so I created a thread about it. tomorrow I might be in their mood and I wouldn't care....its just they are always in the mood to stare lol

I'mhonestly irritated by that character...I think it's really rude no matter the motive....

There's one girl I dislike because of that attitude....I don't know her and she doesn't know me...but she'll look at me as if I have issues with her....
On a very good day... I'll confront her...
Re: I Suffer From Social Anxiety by xrayj(m): 5:25pm On Dec 19, 2020
Bitcoinking2020:
I never created this thread to say I look good even tho I'm quite very attractive (at least everyone says that) I tried to be very humble but the fool above me wanted to shame me not knowing I have serious ego, because I sounded humble? thunder fire u. please guys dont be offended I sound arrogant here, the beast above me pissed me off
Take it easy with the insults, u created a thread & u being this insultive? Having social anxiety at the age of 29 as a man is extremely worrisome! When some of your age mates are already married, leading their family, u are still dealing with social anxiety? Reason the guy u are insulting made reference to your looks! Most times our look also affect the way we behave in public. Since u know u look good, no need for the insults.
Re: I Suffer From Social Anxiety by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:29pm On Dec 19, 2020
Bitcoinking2020:

you may not even find me attractive, me I don't even rate my looks that much it's just people keep staring it's so fricking weird

Shaa share your picture, it's either you are wonderfully gorgeous or wonderfully........... you can guess the rest
Re: I Suffer From Social Anxiety by Kobicove(m): 5:33pm On Dec 19, 2020
Stop giving a damn about what people think undecided
Re: I Suffer From Social Anxiety by hashtagged(m): 5:38pm On Dec 19, 2020
Bitcoinking2020:

do you know what I see in the mirror ? someone so attractive everyone cant stop staring u ugly shit. who stares at u? I bet your mum dont even look at your ugly face monkey

Go and suck mummy's tits little kid maybe she will call you cute again lol undecided
Re: I Suffer From Social Anxiety by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 19, 2020
hashtagged:

Go and suck mummy's tits little kid maybe she will call you cute again lol undecided
From your comments, it's obvious you lack sense.
Re: I Suffer From Social Anxiety by hashtagged(m): 5:54pm On Dec 19, 2020
grammarnazi2:

So this is your second monkier just how low can you get
Re: I Suffer From Social Anxiety by Bitcoinking2020: 5:55pm On Dec 19, 2020
grammarnazi2:

lol ignore the monkey , hes too pained cuz no girl ever notices him
Re: I Suffer From Social Anxiety by Bitcoinking2020: 5:56pm On Dec 19, 2020
hashtagged:

you have never been admired by any girl and you never will cuz YOU ARE UGLY. stop fighting me brother no be me make ur face worwor. not engaging a thing like u again
Re: I Suffer From Social Anxiety by hashtagged(m): 6:02pm On Dec 19, 2020
Bitcoinking2020:

you have never been admired by any girl and you never will cuz YOU ARE UGLY. stop fighting me brother no be me make ur face worwor. not engaging a thing like u again

Says the looser who can't look a lady in the eye, grow up man baby you are almost 30 for fvcks sake.
Don't worry mummy would keep telling you you are cute but she isn't going to last forever grin
Re: I Suffer From Social Anxiety by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 19, 2020
Bitcoinking2020:
everytime I need to leave the house its always a dramatic scenario in my head because I know I have to go all over again with people staring at me every second till I'm home. since I was a kid the attention doesn't stop, its daily. everyone I walk past must turn to stare, every ATM I go all the girls will turn my face to statue for staring till it's their turn to withdraw. I have to deal with severe heartbeats because I feel like I'm being watched by everyone and I tend to feel uncomfortable till I get home. if this is why I'm a severe introvert or I was born an introvert I cant tell but I know leaving the house is a very serious issue for me daily. people say I look attractive, I guess I am but still it's not a good reason to stare at me this much.....I cant do anything about it ,all I do is hide indoors and smoke. who else can relate ?
Ur Problem Is Dat U Give Too Much Attention Uo People.
Re: I Suffer From Social Anxiety by 360clips: 6:48pm On Dec 19, 2020
Magbe it's cus you look like an ape that's why they stare. Dumb fvuck!
Re: I Suffer From Social Anxiety by Vlain: 7:17pm On Dec 19, 2020
hashtagged:

grin grin
Re: I Suffer From Social Anxiety by Vlain: 7:23pm On Dec 19, 2020
Bitcoinking2020:

lol ignore the monkey , hes too pained cuz no girl ever notices him

From the way U are going on and about this Ur looks,it's appears to me U are seeking fake validation about Ur physical looks. Even tho U didn't outrightly state but the undertone of Ur intent is still very visible to intelligent minds.
Why not post that pics of urs here let us be the judge. That way U will be getting a real validation if U are worth it not living in some bubble.
Re: I Suffer From Social Anxiety by Vlain: 7:27pm On Dec 19, 2020
hashtagged:

Says the looser who can't look a lady in the eye, grow up man baby you are almost 30 for fvcks sake.
Don't worry mummy would keep telling you you are cute but she isn't going to last forever grin

Guy this table u are shaking grin
Re: I Suffer From Social Anxiety by Dayson55: 7:34pm On Dec 19, 2020
you're probably too concerned about what people think about you. besides, if you look "strangely attractive", then you should be proud of it.
Re: I Suffer From Social Anxiety by BigDawsNet: 7:39pm On Dec 19, 2020
You smoke and still suffer from social anxiety?

Demn nigga shocked

Yo.. You need to smoke the real shiit... Seems you dealing with fake stufss... #kidding grin

Anyway you wanna hav fun... You wanna take a break from introvert lifestyle

Its your call

No one will help you... Go out mix with the right people and you will b fine

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does It Mean To Feel Sexy, How Does It Feel? / Emmanuela Spotted In New Photos Growing Breast / My girlfriend is planning against me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.