Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,432 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath (29143 Views)

Is Coronavirus A Result Of God's Wrath? / Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by DonCortino: 11:11am On Dec 20, 2020
bbode1:

It's a commandment by God. Wether they follow it or not is not my business. According to the scriptures. Every one will give account of himself on the last day.
Mind you, u don't cut off ur head because u are feeling headache. That one pastor steal, doesn't mean all pastors are thieves

and if that one that's steals is spoken against by you, God will not unleash any wrath on you.
Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by Willie2015: 11:19am On Dec 20, 2020
Ayotemide:
Lol. If you think that all these men of God feed on is your tithes and offerings, you must be unaware of the true riches of heaven. I don't need you to believe this. Many of you go through Nigeria struggling and can never make sense of being blessed without many hustles.
That's ok. But i am with him. I pay my tithe to the ministry and have kingdom advancement projects on my mind at all times. I will never need to beg or make sense of how I am blessed. That is what I want until Christ comes.

You need to change your orientation.....
Christ did not tell you to pay tighte..
Christ simply tells you ....
Each man should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.
Bill Gate and Warren Buffet dont pay tight and offering....
And yet they have given to humanity than...
any Pastor in Nigeria......
including Bishop Oyedepo....
Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by drlateef: 11:21am On Dec 20, 2020
His members have entered one chance bus.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by Josywhyte: 11:25am On Dec 20, 2020
When God said " I will build my church and the gates of hell will not prevail". He was referring to humans,not buildings. Who do you think is the church? It's the people(not a luxurious building). If any pastor(s) steal thru ministry of using God's name,he or she is also risking the wrath of God. I've seen many who are suffering the wrath of God because they scammed people using God's name

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by Josywhyte: 11:27am On Dec 20, 2020
Willie2015:

You need to change your orientation.....
Christ did not tell you to pay tighte..
Christ simply tells you ....
Each man should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.
Bill Gate and Warren Buffet dont pay tight and offering....
And yet they have given to humanity than...
any Pastor in Nigeria......
including Bishop Oyedepo....

True talk bro!

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by Olatara(f): 11:28am On Dec 20, 2020
Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by Olatara(f): 11:30am On Dec 20, 2020
kennyflames:

God's Bvn? grin

abeg i no follow ooo
That guy is a clown.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by desiredhome: 11:34am On Dec 20, 2020
Jamin07:
Some persons after seeing this will say He is lying, at least we bear witness that you were warned.
That is mind control, controlling and putting fear in you gullible followers, reverse the statement and see who risk God's wrap.......

Pastors planting churches everywhere for sack of getting members rather than winning souls for Christ risk God's wrap........this is the reason with more churches springing up every noke and cranny of the society wickedness and crimes are on the increase......this is the reason the Bible says "the love of money is the root of all evil"

If you are collecting all manners of seeds from the members and building schools that can only be accessable by the rich in the society (mostly the corrupt politicians), then you risk the high wrap of God......
Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by desiredhome: 11:44am On Dec 20, 2020
Josywhyte:
When God said " I will build my church and the gates of hell will not prevail". He was referring to humans,not buildings. Who do you think is the church? It's the people(not a luxurious building). If any pastor(s) steal thru ministry of using God's name,he or she is also risking the wrath of God. I've seen many who are suffering the wrath of God because they scammed people using God's name
It's poverty and ignorant that make people support these charlatans......a lot of the people supporting them don't even know God, they are only seeking after miracle, what they can get which they eventually became victims...........
Awon etching ears is what the Bible called them...
Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by Josywhyte: 11:47am On Dec 20, 2020
desiredhome:

It's poverty and ignorant that make people support these charlatans......a lot of the people supporting them don't even know God, they are only seeking after miracle, what they can get which they eventually became victims...........
Awon etching ears is what the Bible called them...
They worship,fear and respect their pastors more than husbands and wives....yeye people
Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by BafanaBafana: 11:58am On Dec 20, 2020
But you sent some of your pastors to prison for stealing sir
Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by ghettochild(m): 12:09pm On Dec 20, 2020
That's how they put fear in u to shut u up
Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by Igwe355(f): 12:10pm On Dec 20, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Oyedepo bashing is now a ministry in kingdom of darkness and is always targeted at Sunday morning religious section threads headed for front page.

My brother..... leave those noise makers jare, like Papa will say, he will continue to make news. They need to talk so that Papa will continue to make news
Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by Janosky: 12:14pm On Dec 20, 2020
meobizy:
As usual; fear mongering. This Jehovah and his many punishments, sef.

Bros, Jehovah have ZERO connection to Pastorpreneurs format and their business centers..

Them no know Jehovah at all.. .
Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by seniormallam(m): 12:22pm On Dec 20, 2020
The only thing Jesus did not demonstrate to us is tithe,
Even tax that concerns the world, he told us to pay,
Except you are telling me Jesus forgot that part, lol
He said on the cross it is finished, I.e nothing to add again to everything he's thought us,
Jesus didnt stop talking about giving to the poor and he demonstrated it not even once,
If you like abandone the poor, widow and orphans in your area and go and be feeding just one man in the name of pastor,
You cannot be living under the grace of new testament and still be afraid of old testament laws, you are a confused Christian if you do that.

Jesus told the rich man to sell everything and distributes to the poor, never did he say "take 10% to the synagogue for him to make heaven.

If you give sparingly you reap sparingly, if you give plenty you reap much, a cheerful giver is the new testament giving, don't let anyone scare you,

Tithe cannot be that important and Jesus will forget to teach or show example.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by tsagir(m): 12:32pm On Dec 20, 2020
Its not my business
Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by fuelsaver: 1:13pm On Dec 20, 2020
daveobasi1:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/12/those-saying-pastors-are-stealing-risk-gods-wrath-oyedepo/amp/

No! You are not stealing. As a Priest or founder of the church, God has given you all the offerings of the people according to Numbers 18
Numbers 18:5-14 KJV
And ye shall keep the charge of the sanctuary, and the charge of the altar: that there be no wrath any more upon the children of Israel. [6] And I, behold, I have taken your brethren the Levites from among the children of Israel: to you they are given as a gift for the Lord, to do the service of the tabernacle of the congregation. [7] Therefore thou and thy sons with thee shall keep your priest's office for every thing of the altar, and within the vail; and ye shall serve: I have given your priest's office unto you as a service of gift: and the stranger that cometh nigh shall be put to death. [8] And the Lord spake unto Aaron, Behold, I also have given thee the charge of mine heave offerings of all the hallowed things of the children of Israel; unto thee have I given them by reason of the anointing, and to thy sons, by an ordinance for ever. [9] This shall be thine of the most holy things, reserved from the fire: every oblation of theirs, every meat offering of theirs, and every sin offering of theirs, and every trespass offering of theirs, which they shall render unto me, shall be most holy for thee and for thy sons. [10] In the most holy place shalt thou eat it; every male shall eat it: it shall be holy unto thee. [11] And this is thine; the heave offering of their gift, with all the wave offerings of the children of Israel: I have given them unto thee, and to thy sons and to thy daughters with thee, by a statute for ever: every one that is clean in thy house shall eat of it. [12] All the best of the oil, and all the best of the wine, and of the wheat, the firstfruits of them which they shall offer unto the Lord, them have I given thee. [13] And whatsoever is first ripe in the land, which they shall bring unto the Lord, shall be thine; every one that is clean in thine house shall eat of it. [14] Every thing devoted in Israel shall be thine.
BUT WHY MAKE YOUR SCHOOL SO EXPENSIVE THAT THOSE THAT GAVE YOU THE OFFERINGS CANNOT PAY YOUR SCHOOL FEES? Only the thieving politicians children and fraudulent rich people can afford your school fees. Can Jesus do this to His followers? Why don't you be a true follower of Jesus Christ?
Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by Deban: 1:14pm On Dec 20, 2020
Will this Mr. David Oyedepo shut up. Does he know God? Is it his own god or does he own any god?
People are stealing from the poor and owning private jets, owning church properties. All he is interested in is protecting his base.

They do not know how God works or what God stands for.
Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by KaptainAfrika: 1:15pm On Dec 20, 2020
*Some Pastors Are Stealing.

But wait O, their god only gets angry when they are being asked to lead the way in being moral compasses in accountability and transparency. Their god never seems to be angry at any other thing else.

Okay O.
Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by buzorcharles(m): 1:27pm On Dec 20, 2020
And he is the main stealer. (If u think say u chop 2 ■ meal and wish to drag me cos of this topic n my comment, am very ready 4 u today. Ur papa )

Gullible idiots
Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by desiredhome: 1:38pm On Dec 20, 2020
Josywhyte:

They worship,fear and respect their pastors more than husbands and wives....yeye people
That's very correct, they make their pastor/G.O their demi god and that's what make them have control over them.......they are mostly living in fear......

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by Aaronnas: 1:45pm On Dec 20, 2020
post=97248434:
We read some comments on this forum sometimes and can only marvel! shocked

We don't know if youths of nowadays ever sit down and plan to make their life meaningful. 
All they are looking for is to say trash against men of God.
What many of you don't know is that you keep shutting doors against your self and your future when you say bs against God's servants.

Just because you have a phone do not give you the right to come online to comment on things you don't understand and say different kinda trash.

Well, we will continue to remember you in our prayers. 
We just pray God have mercy on this generation.

Well said. God is the same yesterday, today and forever.
How successful was king Solomon? Do y’all think God has stopped making people successful
Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by desiredhome: 1:46pm On Dec 20, 2020
Peaceest:

How do you feel after typing this? Any changes about your status?
Its time people stop abusing pastors and focus on their career and if your career is not doing well, start you own church and stop saying rubbish about people you don't know their secret place. If you have problem understanding that just save your data for something that will profit you not using your resources to invite curse on your life.....Focus more on your life!
But why are you these pentecostal generation always threaten people with curses for saying the truth?
Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:02pm On Dec 20, 2020
This man is a big thief and many just do not know
Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by 99thEnemy(m): 2:03pm On Dec 20, 2020
Oyedepo,.... You in particular is a big theif, A very big one sef. . Nonsense and Oyedepo ingredients
Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by Judybash93(m): 2:13pm On Dec 20, 2020
Shut the F up sir.

Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by Gerrard59(m): 2:19pm On Dec 20, 2020
My major issue with religion: the belief that a pastor/imam or cleric cannot be questioned just because s/he is a religious cleric. It does not hold in my book. The moment you are an official serving people, you ought to be questioned by anyone, any day and anytime.
Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by bigcasava1(m): 2:19pm On Dec 20, 2020
Stewart883:

Okay I have heard you undecided since you are blessed according to you, What I will advise you is that when you see anyone in need don't hesitate to help....
you don't need to advise me on that, is boldly written in the bible likewise I don't need to inform you whenever I visit the needy.
Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by watchwoman(f): 2:20pm On Dec 20, 2020
daveobasi1:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/12/those-saying-pastors-are-stealing-risk-gods-wrath-oyedepo/amp/
My Bishop they can keep hitting their heads on rocks....God is too big to be helped...I will give Billions to God in the future and build thousands of Churches. amen and Amen
Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by Franking: 2:44pm On Dec 20, 2020
Pastors are stealing. Pastors are stealing. Pastors are stealing. Pastors are stealing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? / How God Delivered Me From Self-service / Maureen Badejo To Pay Daniel Olukoya 6-figure Damages - Court Orders In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.