Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath (29137 Views)

Is Coronavirus A Result Of God's Wrath? / Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by Jaqenhghar: 10:09am On Dec 20, 2020
The pastor conning people through fake miracles and other means is not risking God's wrath abi.
Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by cunley(m): 10:13am On Dec 20, 2020
"If you ever bless me i will build churches"

Is God happy with the poverty in the land and numerous churches?

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by wildikeman(m): 10:14am On Dec 20, 2020
See this thief!!
Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by chatinent: 10:20am On Dec 20, 2020
post=97248440:

Haaaaaaaa shocked shocked
A man of God

A theif using God.
Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by UnbanEbenezar: 10:20am On Dec 20, 2020
femalecobra:
I don’t think this pastors forced anybody to their church. If you feel you can’t pay offering or you are a member and angry the size of the church is big and the total offering paid is much, then try and pursue or send the members away by yourself. The man hold gun say u must come him church?
See me see trouble oo
why are your threads all about marriage?
was that your only prayer point at Shiloh?

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by hotseat: 10:26am On Dec 20, 2020
Dear Faultless Bishop,

I am not in a position to judge/criticize you but merely to remind you of Matthew 21:13:

"And he says to them, " It has been written:

"My house will be called a HOUSE OF PRAYER.'
But you have made it " A DEN OF ROBBERS."'
Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by CodeTemplar: 10:35am On Dec 20, 2020
ogbonti:

One of the most famous sayings of Jesus is 'It is easier for a camel to fit through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the Kingdom of Heaven.' (This quote is found in Matthew 19:24, Mark 10:25, and Luke 18:25.)
Yet virtually everybody wants to be rich.
Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by MakeMoves: 10:37am On Dec 20, 2020
Later you hear “I need 20 people to sow a seed of”

And yet “God doesn’t need anybody’s money”.
Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by ebhaleleme51490: 10:37am On Dec 20, 2020
"If you ever bless me i will build churches"Is God happy with the poverty in the land and numerous churches?
Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by dlaw281(m): 10:40am On Dec 20, 2020
post=97248434:
We read some comments on this forum sometimes and can only marvel! shocked

We don't know if youths of nowadays ever sit down and plan to make their life meaningful. 
All they are looking for is to say trash against men of God.
What many of you don't know is that you keep shutting doors against your self and your future when you say bs against God's servants.

Just because you have a phone do not give you the right to come online to comment on things you don't understand and say different kinda trash.

Well, we will continue to remember you in our prayers. 
We just pray God have mercy on this generation.

please just shut up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by lasisi69(f): 10:41am On Dec 20, 2020
Mindlog:
Those stealing through Ministry are risking the wrath of God.
I liked your comment, why ; because, you said what you said and did not call names... Underrated commemt !!!

Secondly, Your sense of humour is good !!!

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by Truefaith: 10:45am On Dec 20, 2020
Which god is David Oyedepo referring to, please?

The god that helps him to produce LIVE SNAKES and SCORPIONS from the bodies of his devotees?

That's the HINDU god, not the God of the Bible

No Apostle of Christ ever produced butterflies from anyone's body.

www.thetruechristianfaith.com/david-oyedepo/

Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by Truefaith: 10:45am On Dec 20, 2020
Which god is that, Mr Oyedepo?

Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by Truefaith: 10:46am On Dec 20, 2020
Which god is that, Mr Oyedepo?

David Oyedepo is NOT a Christian

He has NEVER been one.

He doesn't know the Lord Jesus Christ

He serves Satan

www.thetruechristianfaith.com

Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by Awarah: 10:46am On Dec 20, 2020
it surprises me to see and hear pastors call the fellowship house a Church. this is different from what Jesus called the church in the bible.
concerning Money in the fellowship house, itis a pity that some pastors enrich them selves through the money from the house. Some pastors do not help it memebers from the church purse as much as they help them selves. come to think of it, pastor is a tittle that makes no one perfect. some pastors do steal from the church purse. we have had how some pastors involve in fertise things for firm, sexual immorality, exchange of words among pastors live. Pastor is a human n not God so, a pastor too can steal. not differnce from a politician
Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by engrchykae(m): 10:47am On Dec 20, 2020
PopSmoke:
invisible wrath's to decieve their sheeps as always
they love dumb sheep but hate stubborn goats.
Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by bbode1(m): 10:47am On Dec 20, 2020
DonCortino:

should we go listing all the laws and commandments in the old and new testament?

how many do your pastors keep besides tithe?
It's a commandment by God. Wether they follow it or not is not my business. According to the scriptures. Every one will give account of himself on the last day.
Mind you, u don't cut off ur head because u are feeling headache. That one pastor steal, doesn't mean all pastors are thieves
Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by Truefaith: 10:49am On Dec 20, 2020
David Oyedepo needs to scare you, every once a while.

Since he knows he serves the god that scares his victims.

Read the Bible.

It vehemently disagrees with what Oyedepo teaches.

www.thetruechristianfaith.com
Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by Olukologia24592(m): 10:50am On Dec 20, 2020
Fahdiga:
Chai pastors are cashing out big time. how do I become a pastor?
That implies as "how do you want to die early. If you think its easy, go buy land and build church
Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by engrchykae(m): 10:51am On Dec 20, 2020
AntiChristian:
Almost all pastors are richer than the biblical Jesus!

While the biblical Jesus had no house, church building, horse, donkey or any known properties, pastors are opposite!
I don't support lavish pastors neither do I support hypocritical and terrorists imams.
You see how you comment FREELY on Christian topic while Christians can't comment on Islamic topics without oath?
Why is Islam riddled with RULINGS ON EVERYTHING.
religion of slaves.
Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by Bankalert(m): 10:52am On Dec 20, 2020
Ayotemide:
Lol. If you think that all these men of God feed on is your tithes and offerings, you must be unaware of the true riches of heaven. I don't need you to believe this. Many of you go through Nigeria struggling and can never make sense of being blessed without many hustles.
That's ok. But i am with him. I pay my tithe to the ministry and have kingdom advancement projects on my mind at all times. I will never need to beg or make sense of how I am blessed. That is what I want until Christ comes.
Take your sermon to those who cannot afford a meal in a day, the beggars on the street, those in the remote villages who don't have clean water to bath. Whatever you say doesnt change the fact that "Pastors" are cashing out big time from the Ministries. I know them and have current examples even where i live. One day the eyes of the masses will be opened to the scam called religion but until then Let them rant!
Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by Shattuck(m): 10:55am On Dec 20, 2020
most churches in Nigeria lacks financial accountability, which give way for financial mismanagement there is a difference between the church taking care of a pastors need and taking care of his greed, most men of God live extravagant life at the expense of the church funds, such lifestyle is what they mistake for God's blessing and prosperity.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:56am On Dec 20, 2020
masterP042:
You don't receive salary, but who receives all the tithes and offerings? Are those bank accounts linked to God's bvn?
Akuko mma Ngozi na ndi yard
you dey mind this mumu man, boko Haram didnt received the wrath of God, not call a thief thief will now be receiving the wrath of God. Oyedepo is always a stupid man.
Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by Bankalert(m): 10:57am On Dec 20, 2020
That's how i went to one church called "holyghost bla bla bla" and the pastor was cajoling someone to come from the congregation and sow a million naira seed in this covid-19 period. After waiting and talking for about 10 minutes expecting someone to come out and he did not see, he moved to close the service. I was just waiting patiently to see who will come out. If you ask the pastor now, he will God told him to do so.

Be like i will find a way to open my own church. I need to upgrade my financial status. Smh

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by Hugokingz: 10:59am On Dec 20, 2020
masterP042:
You don't receive salary, but who receives all the tithes and offerings? Are those bank accounts linked to God's bvn?
Akuko mma Ngozi na ndi yard
sir sorry for interfering in this but i have a question those that visit a shrine do give the gods a token ,who takes it? Is it not the chief priest who serve as a mouth piece ,..why then do u people love judging pastors,we know few are real and few are fake...ogbeni mind ur business and focus on ur life and God

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by Hugokingz: 11:01am On Dec 20, 2020
kennyflames:
he should have Made exceptions

some pastors are real time criminals devouring worshipers Pocket
but the bible said dont not judge..bro

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by Hugokingz: 11:02am On Dec 20, 2020
AntiChristian:
Almost all pastors are richer than the biblical Jesus!

While the biblical Jesus had no house, church building, horse, donkey or any known properties, pastors are opposite!
the bible said jesus went poor for us to be wealthy,he went homeless for us to be sheltered,he went hungry for us to be satisfied...ogbeni mind ur business

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by King44(m): 11:02am On Dec 20, 2020
Some pastors are stealing
Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by perryy(m): 11:03am On Dec 20, 2020
When you caught pastors or members who stole from you, you don't wait for God's wrath to descend on them, you hand them over to the police who torture and recoup your money for you , that shows you don't believe in God's wrath, but only using to threaten the gullible ones from speaking about your pilfering in the name of God.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by perryy(m): 11:06am On Dec 20, 2020
[quote author=Hugokingz post=97253326] but the bible said dont not judge..bro[o/quote]

Go steal money and tell that to the judge. Oyedepo has arrested many of his pastors and members who stole from him. Is that not judgement? Before you call the police on someone, you must have adjuged thier conduct as bad . Is that not judgement?
Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by Hugokingz: 11:07am On Dec 20, 2020
[quote author=perryy post=97253464][/quote]sir where u there...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Trinity: Why Is It Easier To Call Jesus God And Not The Holy Spirit / Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? / Maureen Badejo To Pay Daniel Olukoya 6-figure Damages - Court Orders In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.