Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath (29140 Views)

Is Coronavirus A Result Of God's Wrath? / Daddy Freeze: I Was Attacked By Religious Mafia, It's Not God's Wrath / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 20, 2020
bbode1:

A Christian will understand that tithe and offering are the commandment if God. It's written in the old testament that we should bring all tithe into the Lord house so that there be meat in his house.
Tithe and offering are for church growth and also for the payment of pastor welfare.
What so ever they do with it is not our business. Ours is to do as commanded by God.
And oyedepo as fulfilled that purpose. He recently recruited our 4000pastors plus the thousands already on payroll. He his currently starting the building if over 9000 churches worldwide.
It's written in the scriptures. He who seek first into the kingdom of God. All other things shall be added into him.

Tithing is for the old testament days.

Jesus has paid for ur sins, No need to tithe again.

Besides tithe is food meant for levites, U are not a levite, neither is oyedepo a levite.

Tithe and offering is not for church growth, It is for helping levites, widows, orphans, fatherless, motherless, etc.

Malachi 3 vs 8 - 10 is not a law for the people, rather is a warning to levites who don't pay their whole tithe...Every single tithe rule is in the book of Levitucus, deuteronomy and numbers.. These books are the law and was written thousands of years before the book of malachi (known as the prophets) was written

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by charlesucheh(m): 10:21pm On Dec 20, 2020
Tilykay:

As we usually say, life no balance.

I don't have answers to everything..

But one thing I know is that, God will judge us all. That is why he is God.

you've been eaten up by DOGMATISM.........
Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by bigcasava1(m): 10:25pm On Dec 20, 2020
Logan23:

Muslims, Atheists, Hindus, Animists etc are all blessed too...NO BIG DEAL.

God is not blessing oyedepo, rather he is stealing money from the church to enrich himself and make investments.
ok you said so only don't incur the wrath of God upon urself by ur utterances.
Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by Tilykay(m): 11:07pm On Dec 20, 2020
Logan23:

This sounds very foolish.

Then the scriptures are fulfilled. If it's not yet foolishness to you and your kinds, then it's not God's word.

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by Tilykay(m): 11:10pm On Dec 20, 2020
charlesucheh:

you've been eaten up by DOGMATISM.........

I'm more open minded than you can ever imagine. But my brother there is a God, fear him. That's all I have to say.
Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by bizzibodi(m): 11:33pm On Dec 20, 2020
Miracle2020:
Oyedepo is the most useless pastor I ever see. The man is a criminal hiding under God name.
If this oyedepo enter heaven then God would have to forgive Satan.
If you are looking for the real devil, don't go far just meet oyedepo. He is the real devil!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 20, 2020
Scam. They are using the poor to ride private jet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by bizzibodi(m): 11:38pm On Dec 20, 2020
God's wrath on Theiving pastors or who spoke out against evil I suspect this man dey shayo.
Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by charlesucheh(m): 11:46pm On Dec 20, 2020
Tilykay:

I'm more open minded than you can ever imagine. But my brother there is a God, fear him. That's all I have to say.
you just Diverted!

being open minded doesn't mean you're doubting the supernatural existence of the supreme being!!

bruv! it goes further!

The proliferation of most of your Pentecostal churches was as a result of them refusing the Dogma of the cathedrals and the priests hitherto.

The enlightenment period and Renaissance couple with the Lutheran era explains Better

you sure Need to do a whole lot of readings..

I am a believer of God's promises for me and I stand by that bruv! but won't digest mere cajoling tricks from men in the name of the kingdom of God!!!!
Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 21, 2020
Tilykay:

Then the scriptures are fulfilled. If it's not yet foolishness to you and your kinds, then it's not God's word.

D way u pple talk ehh....Gods word. Mtcheeew
Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 21, 2020
bigcasava1:
ok you said so only don't incur the wrath of God upon urself by ur utterances.

God does not have time for religious stupidity

Ask urself why ur God hasn't poured out multiple bowels of wraths on oyedepo and other Nigerian pastors who steal church money and use it to make their personal investment, but exotic cars and buy private jets

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by AntiChristian: 5:37am On Dec 21, 2020
Hugokingz:
the bible said jesus went poor for us to be wealthy,he went homeless for us to be sheltered,he went hungry for us to be satisfied...ogbeni mind ur business

Where did the Bible say that?

And mind you, the Bible can't talk. Mention who said that?
Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by Lanre0: 5:40am On Dec 21, 2020
Many Nigerian pastors are big time thieves, Adulterous, ritualistic, gun runners like Oritsajafor. Many of them are also politicians, contractors &businessmen but coloured all these with religion to deceive people. We know their antics. Hoodwinking & brainwashing their sheepishly thinking followers
Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by AntiChristian: 5:50am On Dec 21, 2020
engrchykae:
I don't support lavish pastors neither do I support hypocritical and terrorists imams.
You see how you comment FREELY on Christian topic while Christians can't comment on Islamic topics without oath?
Why is Islam riddled with RULINGS ON EVERYTHING.
religion of slaves.

Almost all major pastors are super-rich! But I've never seen any hypocritical and terrorist Imam since I was born.
It's so foolish of Christians to mention terrorism when in any discussion with a Muslim.

And there's no riddle in Islam for the knowledgeable ones. It's either something is permissible or not.

And you no being able to comment in Islamic thread isn't my fault. Your brothers still lie to come over there and derail threads with more lies about Islam.

Islam is a religion of rulings. Your old testament had many rulings too. And many acts of terrorism sanctioned by your God.
Is your God a terrorist too?

When you guys say Jesus was sent to earth doesn't it mean he was a slave too?
Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by Tilykay(m): 6:39am On Dec 21, 2020
charlesucheh:
you just Diverted!

being open minded doesn't mean you're doubting the supernatural existence of the supreme being!!

bruv! it goes further!

The proliferation of most of your Pentecostal churches was as a result of them refusing the Dogma of the cathedrals and the priests hitherto.

The enlightenment period and Renaissance couple with the Lutheran era explains Better

you sure Need to do a whole lot of readings..

I am a believer of God's promises for me and I stand by that bruv! but won't digest mere cajoling tricks from men in the name of the kingdom of God!!!!

I never said being open minded means what you wrote in the first paragraph.
Just that I am more enlightened than you think.
Im aware of many spiritual mysteries in God's kingdom, because the spirit in us bears witness not what the flesh has revealed for it is foolishness to them, they may not be written out clearly in the Bible, but we have the living spirit in us that reveals this things.
That's why when we hear strange things like a pastor asking members to eat grass and all sort, we know something is wrong and all, because we can differentiate spiritual from spiritual.

You know I laugh sometime, when I see those who think they know, write things all out here and feel it's something great they have done.

Going further to tell a person they don't know. That he needs reading to do. I agree! I will read, I will learn everyday.
I never claimed I knew it all, neither did I quote you to comment.
I simply replied someone and you came at me.
That I'm a dogmatic or something.

Well... I don't criticize any doctrine within the Christian faith, though maybe few.
I may have issues with the numerous proliferation of Pentecostal churches and what he hear pastors do and church members.

Well there's little or nothing we can do.

It's a personal race. And you run yours with fear and trembling.

What is the trick? A man of God told you, your blessings as a believer is tied to giving.
It's scriptural for God's sake.
And there are many avenues for giving.
If you have issues giving to the church then give in the other avenues.
There are laws and principles that govern us in this world.
You don't even need to be a Christian do benefit from the good of it.
Just walk in the covenant and practice them.

As I said earlier in a comment. God is watching all and will judge appropriately.

So sir, please save your gun powder for someone else.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by charlesucheh(m): 7:41am On Dec 21, 2020
Tilykay:

Im aware of many spiritual mysteries in God's kingdom, because the spirit in us bears witness not what the flesh has revealed for it is foolishness to them, they may not be written out clearly in the Bible, but we have the living spirit in us that reveals this things.
That's why when we hear strange things like a pastor asking members to eat grass and all sort, we know something is wrong and all, because we can differentiate spiritual from spiritual.

You know I laugh sometime, when I see those who think they know, write things all out here and feel it's something great they have done.

Going further to tell a person they don't know. That he needs reading to do. I agree! I will read, I will learn everyday.

Well... I don't criticize any doctrine within the Christian faith, though maybe few.
I may have issues with the numerous proliferation of Pentecostal churches and what he hear pastors do and church members.

What is the trick? A man of God told you, your blessings as a believer is tied to giving.

As I said earlier in a comment. God is watching all and will judge appropriately.

Am Done.....
Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by charlesucheh(m): 7:42am On Dec 21, 2020
Tilykay:

I'm Done.....
Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by engrchykae(m): 7:54am On Dec 21, 2020
AntiChristian:

Almost all major pastors are super-rich! But I've never seen any hypocritical and terrorist Imam since I was born.
It's so foolish of Christians to mention terrorism when in any discussion with a Muslim.

And there's no riddle in Islam for the knowledgeable ones. It's either something is permissible or not.

And you no being able to comment in Islamic thread isn't my fault. Your brothers still lie to come over there and derail threads with more lies about Islam.

Islam is a religion of rulings. Your old testament had many rulings too. And many acts of terrorism sanctioned by your God.

both abrahamic religions namely Christianity and Islam are riddled with genocides.
As an African ,you must use your wisdom to follow a middleeast religion.
If my brother is a Muslim,he is my brother first before a Muslim.
Violent extremism is sanctioned by the preaching of imams in the mosque.
Islam is a religion of mind control,very useless for someone seeking for enlightement
Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by AntiChristian: 8:00am On Dec 21, 2020
engrchykae:
both abrahamic religions namely Christianity and Islam are riddled with genocides.
As an African ,you must use your wisdom to follow a middleeast religion.
If my brother is a Muslim,he is my brother first before a Muslim.
Violent extremism is sanctioned by the preaching of imams in the mosque.
Islam is a religion of mind control,very useless for someone seeking for enlightement

That's your wrong perspective of things. How many imams have you heard preaching terrorism in the mosque? I know imam killed with his family because he was preaching against terrorism. You guys are simply islamophobes.
Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:51am On Dec 21, 2020
Those saying "the priest (at the shrine) is a thief" risk the wrath of the gods!
It's only those going to the shrine have business with it's priests and they're the victims of fraud.
So if you don't go to their Church do you have any business with them? NO!
Nothing concerns a Canadian citizen with what the Ghanaian authorities are doing with public funds belonging to Ghanaian citizens! undecided
Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by Chimasoka: 9:33am On Dec 21, 2020
Sis. DEBORAH ENECHE Powerful Ministeration At Shiloh 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC4CnPWJWVk

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by engrchykae(m): 9:50am On Dec 21, 2020
AntiChristian:

That's your wrong perspective of things. How many imams have you heard preaching terrorism in the mosque? I know imam killed with his family because he was preaching against terrorism. You guys are simply islamophobes.
religious riots are decided in the mosque on Fridays before it happens.
Kano riots are always on Fridays.
The imam was killed because he was preaching against popular opinion

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by Jamin07: 10:14am On Dec 21, 2020
[size=8pt][/size]
hardbody:

This man should shut up already. His greed is incomprehensible and my God NEVER EVER spoke through him.
then your god is not the father of Christ, see how Christians are confused and attack their own......smh
Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by Jamin07: 10:16am On Dec 21, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
Those saying "the priest (at the shrine) is a thief" risk the wrath of the gods!
It's only those going to the shrine have business with it's priests and they're the victims of fraud.
So if you don't go to their Church do you have any business with them? NO!
Nothing concerns a Canadian citizen with what the Ghanaian authorities are doing with public funds belonging to Ghanaian citizens! undecided
baba is only Christians who don't know themselves that would go to native doctor for help or even fear them.
Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by Jamin07: 10:18am On Dec 21, 2020
Lanre0:
Many Nigerian pastors are big time thieves, Adulterous, ritualistic, gun runners like Oritsajafor. Many of them are also politicians, contractors &businessmen but coloured all these with religion to deceive people. We know their antics. Hoodwinking & brainwashing their sheepishly thinking followers
you are a problem to christianity for fighting your own.
Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by Jamin07: 10:21am On Dec 21, 2020
Logan23:

Tithing is for the old testament days.

Jesus has paid for ur sins, No need to tithe again.

Besides tithe is food meant for levites, U are not a levite, neither is oyedepo a levite.

Tithe and offering is not for church growth, It is for helping levites, widows, orphans, fatherless, motherless, etc.

Malachi 3 vs 8 - 10 is not a law for the people, rather is a warning to levites who don't pay their whole tithe...Every single tithe rule is in the book of Levitucus, deuteronomy and numbers.. These books are the law and was written thousands of years before the book of malachi (known as the prophets) was written
see if you don't pay tithe or offering God would not kill you, but tithe is a principle, what did God say regarding tithe? He said pay your tithe and I will keep the devourers away from you so your tithe is not helping any Pastor God is able and big enough to take care his own, your tithe is helping you.
Re: Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath by Jamin07: 10:23am On Dec 21, 2020
AntiChristian:

Jesus was never a slave, he is the King of Kings never a slave.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? / Maureen Badejo To Pay Daniel Olukoya 6-figure Damages - Court Orders In London / How God Delivered Me From Self-service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.