Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,115 members, 7,852,788 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:41 AM

“they’ll Say The Cake Is N400M” – Nigerians Tease Buhari Over His Birthday Cake - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “they’ll Say The Cake Is N400M” – Nigerians Tease Buhari Over His Birthday Cake (2941 Views)

Interim Govt: ‘They’ll See What Will Happen’ – Arewa Youths Issue Stern Warning / Members Of New Security Outfit Demonstrate How They’ll Handle Bandits In Benue / Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“they’ll Say The Cake Is N400M” – Nigerians Tease Buhari Over His Birthday Cake by tkgz(m): 8:24am On Dec 20, 2020
Nigerians tease Buhari over his birthday cake – The birthday cake of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari has triggered reactions across social media networks.
President Buhari celebrated his 78th birthday yesterday, 17th December with a gigantic gold and white customed cake.

This is coming after a former presidential aide, Reno Omokri shared photos of Buhari’s cake on his page.
See More: https://www.cuzideas.com/theyll-say-the-cake-is-n400m-nigerians-tease-buhari-over-his-birthday-cake

Re: “they’ll Say The Cake Is N400M” – Nigerians Tease Buhari Over His Birthday Cake by ahnie: 8:28am On Dec 20, 2020
Re: “they’ll Say The Cake Is N400M” – Nigerians Tease Buhari Over His Birthday Cake by ahnie: 8:30am On Dec 20, 2020
Bunch of IMbeCILES.

7 Likes

Re: “they’ll Say The Cake Is N400M” – Nigerians Tease Buhari Over His Birthday Cake by Cubana04: 8:45am On Dec 20, 2020
So it's still Nigerians that will pay for the call?
Re: “they’ll Say The Cake Is N400M” – Nigerians Tease Buhari Over His Birthday Cake by popsy2(m): 8:49am On Dec 20, 2020
Ok
Re: “they’ll Say The Cake Is N400M” – Nigerians Tease Buhari Over His Birthday Cake by SlurUsername1: 9:09am On Dec 20, 2020
So what if it's 400 million? Can y'all stop him from using such a substantial amount of money for purchase of a presidential cake?
Thunder fire all ipob terrorists
Re: “they’ll Say The Cake Is N400M” – Nigerians Tease Buhari Over His Birthday Cake by PrinceOfLagos: 9:16am On Dec 20, 2020
Buhari's wife and children missing in the picture

Are we even sure this is the real Buhari and not one impostor
Re: “they’ll Say The Cake Is N400M” – Nigerians Tease Buhari Over His Birthday Cake by shugabasbn: 9:19am On Dec 20, 2020
This Sudanese guy should be very careful na. He don dey chop our Naira yanfu yanfu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “they’ll Say The Cake Is N400M” – Nigerians Tease Buhari Over His Birthday Cake by Akudaisi: 9:52am On Dec 20, 2020
Headslammers
Re: “they’ll Say The Cake Is N400M” – Nigerians Tease Buhari Over His Birthday Cake by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 20, 2020
ahnie:
Nnamdi Kanu is an slowpoke

Yes, you are correct
Re: “they’ll Say The Cake Is N400M” – Nigerians Tease Buhari Over His Birthday Cake by LibertyRep: 12:17pm On Dec 20, 2020
No face mask on any of them. Even SGF that should be in isolation

The Chilean president would wish he's ruling Nigeria.

...or was this photograph from previous parties?

1 Like

Re: “they’ll Say The Cake Is N400M” – Nigerians Tease Buhari Over His Birthday Cake by ahnie: 12:41pm On Dec 20, 2020
divinecode101:

Yes, you are correct
birdbrain continue altering my comments. ozua!!

1 Like

Re: “they’ll Say The Cake Is N400M” – Nigerians Tease Buhari Over His Birthday Cake by ursullalinda(f): 1:00pm On Dec 20, 2020
See them shinning teeth while an average Nigeria is in pain.......failed government........as for those zombies joking away their sorrows.......Enjoy!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “they’ll Say The Cake Is N400M” – Nigerians Tease Buhari Over His Birthday Cake by Colony20: 1:25pm On Dec 20, 2020
THIS IS A SERIOUS POINT IF OBSERVATION: Did anyone observe that the so- called covid-19 strict guidelines were not adhered to in the picture... No use of facemasks, No social distance. Look at how they were all clustered together. Besides, I thought Boss Mustapha was said to have contracted Covid-19?
Or is there something they are not telling us?
Food for thought.
Re: “they’ll Say The Cake Is N400M” – Nigerians Tease Buhari Over His Birthday Cake by UnbanEbenezar: 2:16pm On Dec 20, 2020
ursullalinda:
See them shinning teeth while an average Nigeria is in pain.......failed government........as for those zombies joking away their sorrows.......Enjoy!
it is a sad situation

1 Like

Re: “they’ll Say The Cake Is N400M” – Nigerians Tease Buhari Over His Birthday Cake by seunmsg(m): 2:28pm On Dec 20, 2020
Colony20:
THIS IS A SERIOUS POINT IF OBSERVATION: Did anyone observe that the so- called covid-19 strict guidelines were not adhered to in the picture... No use of facemasks, No social distance. Look at how they were all clustered together. Besides, I thought Boss Mustapha was said to have contracted Covid-19?
Food for thought.

You guys should do a little research before embarrassing yourselves with silly comments. The liar OP posted pictures from last year and you all are falling over yourselves to spew nonsense.

1 Like

Re: “they’ll Say The Cake Is N400M” – Nigerians Tease Buhari Over His Birthday Cake by deji68: 2:30pm On Dec 20, 2020
i think the Photo was taken last year ...on the cake is number "77"" and not 78 if you look at the pic closely

Colony20:
Food for thought.

2 Likes

Re: “they’ll Say The Cake Is N400M” – Nigerians Tease Buhari Over His Birthday Cake by Odkosh: 3:07pm On Dec 20, 2020
Yamiriflathead:
So what if it's 400 million? Can y'all stop him from using such a substantial amount of money for purchase of a presidential cake?
Thunder fire all ipob terrorists
Slave
Re: “they’ll Say The Cake Is N400M” – Nigerians Tease Buhari Over His Birthday Cake by Okoroawusa: 3:50pm On Dec 20, 2020
All the PDP apologists have abandoned this thread because it has been established that Reno Omokri was being mischievous but none of them called out Reno for carrying fake news with intent to slander.

Hypocrites!
Re: “they’ll Say The Cake Is N400M” – Nigerians Tease Buhari Over His Birthday Cake by NigerianDigest1(m): 4:48pm On Dec 20, 2020
Bubu on the beat.
Re: “they’ll Say The Cake Is N400M” – Nigerians Tease Buhari Over His Birthday Cake by jubilee55f: 6:50pm On Dec 20, 2020
A group of idiots that will soon be chased out of Aso rock. Nonsense.
Re: “they’ll Say The Cake Is N400M” – Nigerians Tease Buhari Over His Birthday Cake by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 20, 2020
ahnie:

I am a birdbrain i will continue to altering my comments.
I am an ozua!!

Yes I know you are
Re: “they’ll Say The Cake Is N400M” – Nigerians Tease Buhari Over His Birthday Cake by princemillla(m): 10:10pm On Dec 20, 2020
I can't find the SW man there

(1) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Secret Son Exposed / Throwback To Tordue Salem, The Late Vangard Reporter's Social Media Posts. / Rotimi Amaechi Stranded At The Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.