Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Members Of New Security Outfit Demonstrate How They’ll Handle Bandits In Benue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Members Of New Security Outfit Demonstrate How They’ll Handle Bandits In Benue (26654 Views)

Interim Govt: ‘They’ll See What Will Happen’ – Arewa Youths Issue Stern Warning / Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit / Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Members Of New Security Outfit Demonstrate How They’ll Handle Bandits In Benue by benjackugo: 7:32pm On Aug 06, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0S-1K-3C2g

Members Of New Security Outfit Demonstrate How They Will Handle Bandits In Benue (Photos, Video)

Members of a newly inaugurated security outfit demonstrate how they will handle bandits in Benue State, IGBERETV reports.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cg6kPD7Lys3/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Members Of New Security Outfit Demonstrate How They’ll Handle Bandits In Benue by God1000(m): 7:35pm On Aug 06, 2022
Good, they should flush out all the terrorists and bandits.

Benue is an integral part of Nigeria, president buhari and APC will be held accountable for all the killings and destruction in benue state

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Members Of New Security Outfit Demonstrate How They’ll Handle Bandits In Benue by incandescentena: 7:41pm On Aug 06, 2022
Oboi o every corner of Naija na so soooooooo uniform uniformsssss

95 Likes

Re: Members Of New Security Outfit Demonstrate How They’ll Handle Bandits In Benue by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:42pm On Aug 06, 2022
Confirm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Members Of New Security Outfit Demonstrate How They’ll Handle Bandits In Benue by DadaHammed: 8:53pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
Tinubu will succeed Buhari Nwanne

Hammed dada, na you dey cry everywhere dey beg Igbos online for job and food with GTBanK account 0142245483. grin grin

Hammed, if you like go edit all your beggy beggy post for NL, we don screenshot all of them, keep receipt for you. Even your ugly picture sef dey file. grin

Agbadorian buffoons like you must receive sense., Insha Allah!

https://www.nairaland.com/villa12/posts/2

https://www.nairaland.com/6885940/family-festive-giveaway/22#108538800

https://www.nairaland.com/7223550/need-transport-interview-get-here/2#115189679

https://www.nairaland.com/7267672/villa12-come-lets-discuss

grin grin

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Members Of New Security Outfit Demonstrate How They’ll Handle Bandits In Benue by MadamExcellency: 8:54pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
Tinubu will succeed Buhari Nwanne

Suffering never tire you? Because of peanut, you are selling your soul and turning your back on your destiny helpers.

What a shame.

NB: I am not even opposed to Tinubu succeeding Buhari, but he is frail and needs retirement from active services.

42 Likes

Re: Members Of New Security Outfit Demonstrate How They’ll Handle Bandits In Benue by DadaHammed: 9:02pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
Nobody pay me dime

Get that into your skull

But I gave you small change before and you started calling me 'Sir'. Why are you denying,?... grin

No be you get this GTBank account 0142245483? May that money turn to poison in your stomach.. grin

Hunger must strike your empty skull like thunder from today E ro mi lowo buffoon. grin

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Members Of New Security Outfit Demonstrate How They’ll Handle Bandits In Benue by Kabirudeen25(m): 9:03pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
Nobody pay me dime

Get that into your skull
but you were the one begging for money all over nairaland few days ago na.. so all of a sudden you just decided to embrace your hunger and start campaigning rigorously for Tinubu? grin Suffer no dey tire you??

48 Likes

Re: Members Of New Security Outfit Demonstrate How They’ll Handle Bandits In Benue by 3ple9iner: 9:05pm On Aug 06, 2022
Since the FG has refused to give gun license to these guys, is it possible for the individual officers to go get licensed individually?

Because it's not possible for these guys to fight bandits empty handed.

I think the 36 state governors should go to pressurize Buhari for gun license.

5 Likes

Re: Members Of New Security Outfit Demonstrate How They’ll Handle Bandits In Benue by MadamExcellency: 9:16pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
Nobody pays me a dime

Get that into your skull

Then why are you displaying the monster in you after going through the four walls of the University?

You are taking the tribal obsession with the Igbos personally because of the modern prejudices you were fed. You can't accept their help and money yet still think the way you do.

You are a tribal monster and a fanatic.

17 Likes

Re: Members Of New Security Outfit Demonstrate How They’ll Handle Bandits In Benue by prettyayomide01(f): 9:17pm On Aug 06, 2022
Lol cheesy

So the coconut head villa12 is a beggar

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Members Of New Security Outfit Demonstrate How They’ll Handle Bandits In Benue by Kingspin(m): 10:18pm On Aug 06, 2022
Every state needs it right now

1 Like

Re: Members Of New Security Outfit Demonstrate How They’ll Handle Bandits In Benue by JealousCobra(m): 10:57pm On Aug 06, 2022
DadaHammed:

But I gave you small change before and you started calling me 'Sir'. Why are you denying,?... grin

No be you get this GTBank account 0142245483? May that money turn to poison in your stomach.. grin

Hunger must strike your empty skull like thunder from today E ro mi lowo buffoon. grin

I talk am say that guy na nuisance and a scammer, mention the mods to place him where he belongs.

16 Likes

Re: Members Of New Security Outfit Demonstrate How They’ll Handle Bandits In Benue by Omoslim26: 12:29am On Aug 07, 2022
quote author=Coolsperm post=115449822]. All this Yoruba Muslims pigs (YMP ) self, just be written nonsense[/quote]

Leave that animal called villa12 grin grin
Him don dey copy and paste nonsense upandan for every thread bcus him dey destined to do Igbo hate all the days of him life till him die enter grave grin grin
If him stop to do Igbo hate him don die be dat oo grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Members Of New Security Outfit Demonstrate How They’ll Handle Bandits In Benue by socialjustice93: 12:55am On Aug 07, 2022
grin
Re: Members Of New Security Outfit Demonstrate How They’ll Handle Bandits In Benue by Nobody: 1:10am On Aug 07, 2022
lol jesus kiss
Re: Members Of New Security Outfit Demonstrate How They’ll Handle Bandits In Benue by Coldie(m): 8:22am On Aug 12, 2022
All those things don’t work.

Ever since mma became a sport Chinese martial arts dissapeared, it was a scam

2 Likes

Re: Members Of New Security Outfit Demonstrate How They’ll Handle Bandits In Benue by SIMONEKPA7: 8:22am On Aug 12, 2022
LONG OVER DUE... KILL THOSE TERRORISTS

3 Likes

Re: Members Of New Security Outfit Demonstrate How They’ll Handle Bandits In Benue by lomprico(m): 8:22am On Aug 12, 2022
Lol, they better equip them with RPGs and machine guns. Those buhari henchmen are not smiling o.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Members Of New Security Outfit Demonstrate How They’ll Handle Bandits In Benue by adecz: 8:22am On Aug 12, 2022
⏩▶️Una don ever see Fulani dey fight❓

Fulani no get power for physical fight,
na either to stab or shoot Fulani sabi.

What Benue security needs is armed
men not judo fighters..

Be assured that Fulani will soon
carry out a massive attack on Benue to
send message that this new security
outfit na waste of time..▪️▫️◽️◾️☹️☹️☹️

5 Likes

Re: Members Of New Security Outfit Demonstrate How They’ll Handle Bandits In Benue by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 12, 2022
Fire for fire is JUST the way to go.
Re: Members Of New Security Outfit Demonstrate How They’ll Handle Bandits In Benue by ukandi1(m): 8:23am On Aug 12, 2022
May God � protect them and preserve them. May Nigeria never happen to them oh.
Re: Members Of New Security Outfit Demonstrate How They’ll Handle Bandits In Benue by frndfghtr(m): 8:23am On Aug 12, 2022
E
Re: Members Of New Security Outfit Demonstrate How They’ll Handle Bandits In Benue by Totilopussylick(m): 8:23am On Aug 12, 2022
Bandits will use these ones do training

2 Likes

Re: Members Of New Security Outfit Demonstrate How They’ll Handle Bandits In Benue by updatechange(m): 8:23am On Aug 12, 2022
Them Try sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Photo Of President Buhari's Grandchildren / Emefiele Heads For Court As Anger Spreads Over Presidential Ambition / Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.