Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Nigerian Doctor Kills Wife, Attempts To Strangle His Two Sons In Texas - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Doctor Kills Wife, Attempts To Strangle His Two Sons In Texas (879 Views)

Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK / Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) / German Man Kills Wife Through 48-Hour Marathon Sex During Honeymoon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Doctor Kills Wife, Attempts To Strangle His Two Sons In Texas by waleademolaa: 12:21pm On Dec 20, 2020
Sugar Land police in Texas are investigating the death of a Nigerian couple found dead in apparent murder-suicide.
The husband and wife identified as Benjamin Okigbo and Theresa Okigbo were found dead at their Greatwood home on Friday morning, December 18.
Nigerian doctor kills wife, attempts to strangle his
The discovery was made around 10:05 am at the Greatwood Subdivision in the 1500 block of Brookstone Lane. Police said the case is being investigated as a murder-suicide.
On Saturday, Police said that their investigation revealed that Benjamin Okigbo strangled Theresa Okigbo to death. He then attempted to kill both of his 21-year-old sons by strangling them before he eventually killed himself by hanging.
Both of the sons survived the attack with injuries that are not life-threatening. They are both receiving treatment at a hospital.
Nigerian doctor kills wife, attempts to strangle his
On Friday morning, the couple's daughter, who doesn't live at the home, went there after she became concerned. She then called 911 and told the dispatchers that her parents were dead.
"One of the kids dialed 911 apparently there was a fight or disturbance going on inside the residence," Police chief Eric Robbins said.
When officers arrived, they found the couple's bodies inside. They were both in their 50s.
Many neighbours were shocked when they heard the news. One said the couple had lived in the Greatwood home for about 20 years. She said she spoke to the wife a few days ago and nothing seemed out of the ordinary.
The investigation remains ongoing.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/12/nigerian-doctor-kills-wife-attempts-to-strangle-his-two-sons-before-committing-suicide-in-texas.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Doctor Kills Wife, Attempts To Strangle His Two Sons In Texas by Finnese001: 12:24pm On Dec 20, 2020
Journalism gone wrong grin
Re: Nigerian Doctor Kills Wife, Attempts To Strangle His Two Sons In Texas by Cubana04: 12:27pm On Dec 20, 2020
oga ooo
Re: Nigerian Doctor Kills Wife, Attempts To Strangle His Two Sons In Texas by Beblessedbaba: 12:27pm On Dec 20, 2020
Probable high cause...Dude did a DNA or wife confessed the children are not his own.

She slept and got pregnant for someone else 21 years ago then imposed the twins boys pregnancy on him as his own.

Sad event

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Kills Wife, Attempts To Strangle His Two Sons In Texas by Samakus(m): 12:30pm On Dec 20, 2020
Chai! Both are dead, so I don't even know who to blame.

But,,,,,,

It's only a deep hurt that can make a man kill a wife he was convinced and happy to marry and then take his own life too. I'm sure the man was hurt beyond redemption
Re: Nigerian Doctor Kills Wife, Attempts To Strangle His Two Sons In Texas by genq(m): 12:33pm On Dec 20, 2020
This will never end.

These men in America will keep killing their wicked, ungrateful wives - not to excuse murder but Nigerian women abroad tend to exhibit signs of demonic possession - they will fuuckk around on you and bring bastaard children home for you to raise, they will insult and belittle you at any slight provocation, they will mentally and emotionally abuse you (some even physical), they will take you to court and claim everything you've laboured for, leaving you penniless in your old age, then turn your children against you so that you're left to rot in poverty, loneliness and misery. They have no conscience and are supported by their coven of westernized Nigerian-American witches wives (whom are mostly in the Nursing profession).

She probably destroyed his life and livelihood to the point of no return and the man probably thought 'fvck it, imma send this bitch back to the pit of hell she emerged from' . I can see he also tried to eliminate his (potential bastaard) children too cry

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Kills Wife, Attempts To Strangle His Two Sons In Texas by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 20, 2020
Lord pls forgive me coz i swore I've seen it all but i was wrong

Re: Nigerian Doctor Kills Wife, Attempts To Strangle His Two Sons In Texas by LawLord247: 12:40pm On Dec 20, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Doctor Kills Wife, Attempts To Strangle His Two Sons In Texas by Tsolutionifede(m): 12:40pm On Dec 20, 2020
Do DNA as soon as possible, except the baby look so much as u do.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Kills Wife, Attempts To Strangle His Two Sons In Texas by yanabasee(m): 1:46pm On Dec 20, 2020
Hmmmmm.......

I can imagine the trauma......
Re: Nigerian Doctor Kills Wife, Attempts To Strangle His Two Sons In Texas by ibechris(m): 2:00pm On Dec 20, 2020
This kind of killing is common among Black Africans living in the state...too bad!

It's usually not far from divorce matter or where the man brought the woman to the state only for her to be earning higher than the man and probably, trying to ruin the man bady with divorce and takeover of his house.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Kills Wife, Attempts To Strangle His Two Sons In Texas by Kapilta(m): 2:14pm On Dec 20, 2020
Life in wild wild west. Maybe kids ain't his after all the years.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Kills Wife, Attempts To Strangle His Two Sons In Texas by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 20, 2020
i wonder why people still got married when they migrate to states i will just be in hundred relationships
Re: Nigerian Doctor Kills Wife, Attempts To Strangle His Two Sons In Texas by ruzell86: 2:24pm On Dec 20, 2020
aminu114:
i wonder why people still got married when they migrate to states i will just be in hundred relationships
That's even more risky.
Because, it makes it easier to offend one wey fit treat your fuckup full length...
Re: Nigerian Doctor Kills Wife, Attempts To Strangle His Two Sons In Texas by Pochettino(f): 2:35pm On Dec 20, 2020
Must have found out they weren't his
Re: Nigerian Doctor Kills Wife, Attempts To Strangle His Two Sons In Texas by olorunyomi13773: 5:08pm On Dec 20, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Whats Your 21 Days NYSC Camp Relationship Experience? / Uber Driver Ch0ps A Broke Lady Who Lost Her Transport & Shares It Online (VIDEO) / Why Would Someone Ask Their Little Children To Give You Something?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.