Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,745 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star (47186 Views)

Content Creator, Aproko Doctor Reveals Battle With Brain Tumor In 2022. / New Music And Comedy Star Called Captain Zanyman AKA Julian Viper(pictures) / BBNaija: Miracle Presented With Cheque Of 25 Million Naira And His Car [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by okemejames(m): 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2020
After several weeks of battle to keep head above water, the notable Comedian by the name Aproko emerged Winner of the Next Naija Comedy Star. Aproko is known for his calmness and talented jokes.

The show organized by the famous AY and judged by Ali Baba, I go dye and MC Shakara.
Aproko won the grand prize of 5 million naira and a car.

Present at the Grand Finale was the popular Musician Teni to perform and celebrate with the Winner.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by Jodha(f): 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2020
Wow MC Aproko...is making Bayelsa proud....
He's truly talented...very funny with that accent...he deserves it and more..

I sell quality wrist watches for both male and female....
I also sell human hair wigs and weaves and hair care products...

Kindly send a Whatsapp message to any of the numbers on my signature...

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by Jodha(f): 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2020
This guy has been doing comedy since I was in secondary school.....he deserves this...

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by Mokason288(m): 10:10pm On Dec 20, 2020
Where is the car ?

Audio car
Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by Lagosfinder(m): 10:34pm On Dec 20, 2020
The guy funny truly

MOP is good too

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 20, 2020
The guy is good....

APROKO---
Una know say everybody dey hustle anyhow for Nigeria now, even nepa dey cut light anyhow..
Even that light wey dem talk say he dey at the end of the tunnel, nepa don go cut am say dem no dey use prepaid..
Una Sabi say nepa no dey use ear hear say person no use prepaid, dem go open office for him head....

My pastor talk say make I stop to dey collect holy communion say the way I dey always chop the bread look like say I happy say Jesus die...

Still your favorite fabricator guy, for your A-Z feasibility report on skid gas plant installation and maintenance, contact us asap...

195 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by alexsoftwork(m): 4:44am On Dec 21, 2020
God don dey butter this guy bread small small, the guy is funnyly unique.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by Freestainworld(m): 7:52am On Dec 21, 2020
Aproko my man

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by Dreyton36: 8:00am On Dec 21, 2020
Nigeria is the most useless country in the world

Imagine a comedy show , to make people laugh nor easy oo, especially with the countless problems people face daily and yet you still find a way to put a smile on their faces just to win 5 million naira and a car

Whereas a stupid bbnaija show where you'll eat whatever and drink whatever you'll get 30 million and a car
What's valuable or beneficial to the citizens through bbnaija
Having sex in the toilet
Insulting others?
Claiming superiority

Useless country

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by bigdammyj: 9:09am On Dec 21, 2020
Noted

1 Like

Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by pickatyouu: 9:09am On Dec 21, 2020
Congratulations to him

Hope we get to see more of him.

happy Xmas in advance.

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you

2 Likes

Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by lkillbrokehoes: 9:10am On Dec 21, 2020
Okay, next!

1 Like

Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by GIANTPLUSHUB: 9:10am On Dec 21, 2020
Congrats bro
Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by Habiodunz(m): 9:10am On Dec 21, 2020
smiley
Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 21, 2020
Dreyton36:
Nigeria is the most useless country in the world

Imagine a comedy show , to make people laugh nor easy oo, especially with the countless problems people face daily and yet you still find a way to put a smile on their faces just to win 5 million naira and a car

Whereas a stupid bbnaija show where you'll eat whatever and drink whatever you'll get 30 million and a car
What's valuable or beneficial to the citizens through bbnaija
Having sex in the toilet
Insulting others?
Claiming superiority

Useless country
Go and host your own comedy show and pay participants as you wish.

30 Likes

Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by naijadrivablog: 9:10am On Dec 21, 2020
OKPOROKO sorry Aproko try

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by anibi9674: 9:11am On Dec 21, 2020
Funny dude
Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by Kingluqman(m): 9:11am On Dec 21, 2020
Congrats
Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by oluwatoyosi8755: 9:12am On Dec 21, 2020
Wow MC Aproko...is making Bayelsa proud....He's truly talented...very funny with that accent...he deserves it and more..
Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by anochuko01(m): 9:12am On Dec 21, 2020
Jodha:
This guy has been doing comedy since I was in secondary school.....he deserves this...
but youre in 300L presently tongue
so no much difference cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by abragr8: 9:12am On Dec 21, 2020
Ok
Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 21, 2020
5m is small

Will reach out to him and double it

Guys is better than his judges

undecided

12 Likes

Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by Xstremebj: 9:12am On Dec 21, 2020
Naija comedians dey try sha, To make Nigerians laugh no be small thing

10 Likes

Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by jboycrb(m): 9:12am On Dec 21, 2020
Mokason288:
Where is the car ?

In his pocket because it’s a TOy car. grin

3 Likes

Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by MrHighSea: 9:12am On Dec 21, 2020
Baba, we no dy thieve.

na hustlers we b.
you don bless one of us.

You no go forget us.

1 Like

Re: Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star by stayclearofme: 9:13am On Dec 21, 2020
Mokason288:
Where is the car ?
You wan drive am? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut / Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic / Throwback Photo Of Drake With Paul Okoye 9years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.