Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Kingsley And Maryanne Moghalu Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary With Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kingsley And Maryanne Moghalu Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary With Photos (30332 Views)

"Invest In Lagos At Your Own Peril" - Maryanne Moghalu / Maryanne Moghalu: I Opened The 'First' Nail Studio In Tanzania / Maryanne, Moghalu’s Wife Requests Second Marriage Proposal. He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kingsley And Maryanne Moghalu Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary With Photos by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:42am On Dec 21, 2020
kenzysmith:
I watch this guy at the debate last year his vision and plan he has for Nigeria is out of this world if only been president in Nigeria is consider by merit and capability and not popularity and tribalism

The person that swore for Nigeria did not try. At the moment one governor blocked the little accessed road left to commission a rehabilitated road while brains that fan turn the fortunes of this country are neglected.
Re: Kingsley And Maryanne Moghalu Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary With Photos by AndroBlaze: 11:49am On Dec 21, 2020
kenzysmith:
I watch this guy at the debate last year his vision and plan he has for Nigeria is out of this world if only been president in Nigeria is consider by merit and capability and not popularity and tribalism

So can I take it that the "capable" Trump, Boris Johnson and now Biden have been elected rulers because they had superior "vision and plans" for their country more than any of their other countrymen?

Nigerians.....when will you learn the true meaning of democracy.
Re: Kingsley And Maryanne Moghalu Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary With Photos by olumide4christ: 11:53am On Dec 21, 2020
kenzysmith:

I agree with you a 1000%. If he had gained the support of his people, the Igbos, in last year's election, then I, a Yoruba man would have voted for him!
Unfortunately, such was not the case. What dealt his chances a big blow was that he didn't belong to the his people's popular party, the PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Kingsley And Maryanne Moghalu Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary With Photos by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 21, 2020
And he had hair

1 Like

Re: Kingsley And Maryanne Moghalu Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary With Photos by thatigboman: 12:01pm On Dec 21, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
From Chiedu to Kingsley, izorite undecided
and from Onyinyechi to Maryanne

1 Like

Re: Kingsley And Maryanne Moghalu Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary With Photos by Cityqueengirl(f): 12:11pm On Dec 21, 2020
Wow
Re: Kingsley And Maryanne Moghalu Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary With Photos by Chioma1989: 12:27pm On Dec 21, 2020
She looks prettier in her later years. I like it when couples look better than they were during wedding.

For married folks, get your wedding and pre wedding pictures, place it side by side with your current picture. If your current is better, then your marriage is sweet and doing well. Otherwise, na oyo tongue
Re: Kingsley And Maryanne Moghalu Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary With Photos by IMAliyu(m): 12:45pm On Dec 21, 2020
kenzysmith:
I swear. I was following his interviews and talks before the debate, even read his book.
The only worthwhile candidate in the 2019 election. With actual ideas, a plan and a know how on how to implement that plan.

But Nigerians would rather play tribal, religious politics.

2 Likes

Re: Kingsley And Maryanne Moghalu Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary With Photos by efighter: 1:25pm On Dec 21, 2020
kenzysmith:

He will never be. Crooks will never rule Nigeria again. Moghalu was one of CBN deputy-governors when Goatluck Jonaddaft and his gang of forty thieves were looting. The pedophile CBN governor then Sanusi Lamidi Sanusi was shouting “thief! thief! ole! ole! barawo!” But Moghalu remained quiet. When the pedophile Almajari Sanusi Lamido Sanusi was disgraced by Goatluck Jonaddaft, Moghalu and other traitors in CBN remained silent because as Goatluck Jonaddaft and his gang of looters were looting, Moghalu and his gang in CBN were also taking their own share.

Moghalu might come to TV and blow all grammar and complex Economic Theories but ask him why he did not implement these Economic Theories while he was CBN deputy-governor or resign if the CBN governor did not give his(Moghalu) strategies a chance. A thief cannot deceive me with grammar
Re: Kingsley And Maryanne Moghalu Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary With Photos by Khename: 1:37pm On Dec 21, 2020
Congratulations to the Kingsley Morghalu Family. This pix says a lot about his humble and responsible beginning. His wife is beautiful
Re: Kingsley And Maryanne Moghalu Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary With Photos by twilliamx(m): 1:40pm On Dec 21, 2020
My next president..
Re: Kingsley And Maryanne Moghalu Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary With Photos by efighter: 1:57pm On Dec 21, 2020
twilliamx:
My next president..

Yes, President of Biafra
Re: Kingsley And Maryanne Moghalu Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary With Photos by Saig: 2:06pm On Dec 21, 2020
Na this man should be our president come 2023
Re: Kingsley And Maryanne Moghalu Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary With Photos by efighter: 2:26pm On Dec 21, 2020
Saig:
Na this man should be our president come 2023

As CBN deputy-governor, he made no impact beside joining the gang of thieves, how will he make positive impact as President of Biafra?
Re: Kingsley And Maryanne Moghalu Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary With Photos by janedonez(m): 3:47pm On Dec 21, 2020
Congratulations to the Prof.
Re: Kingsley And Maryanne Moghalu Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary With Photos by ofiko123(m): 4:27pm On Dec 21, 2020
Happy wedding anniversary to Mr Moghalu and his wife..
Re: Kingsley And Maryanne Moghalu Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary With Photos by mustaphagreens(m): 9:15pm On Dec 21, 2020
Kapilta:
I wan talk say she too for form for that man small that year wey i cum see say she be BBW. Dis kain people plus short people no dey too form for man like dat. Buh shey you see tall girls, na thunder go faya them. Anyway, happy (wetin i go call am) to "former presidential aspirant."

mkpụmkpụ nwoke lipsrsealed
Re: Kingsley And Maryanne Moghalu Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary With Photos by KenModi(m): 10:47pm On Dec 21, 2020
kenzysmith:

But trust Nigerians, majority of us cannot see beyond tribe and religion. Hence we continue to suffer and smile.

1 Like

Re: Kingsley And Maryanne Moghalu Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary With Photos by mechanics(m): 12:27am On Dec 22, 2020
Lovely, I wish them more years of togetherness.
Re: Kingsley And Maryanne Moghalu Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary With Photos by kenzysmith: 7:13am On Dec 22, 2020
efighter:

He will never be. Crooks will never rule Nigeria again. Moghalu was one of CBN deputy-governors when Goatluck Jonaddaft and his gang of forty thieves were looting. The pedophile CBN governor then Sanusi Lamidi Sanusi was shouting “thief! thief! ole! ole! barawo!” But Moghalu remained quiet. When the pedophile Almajari Sanusi Lamido Sanusi was disgraced by Goatluck Jonaddaft, Moghalu and other traitors in CBN remained silent because as Goatluck Jonaddaft and his gang of looters were looting, Moghalu and his gang in CBN were also taking their own share.

Moghalu might come to TV and blow all grammar and complex Economic Theories but ask him why he did not implement these Economic Theories while he was CBN deputy-governor or resign if the CBN governor did not give his(Moghalu) strategies a chance. A thief cannot deceive me with grammar
who brought ATM? who brought bvn who brought cashless spending ? I prefer to bring a their in that will make a difference than a dullard to crash d economic. u no get sense

Re: Kingsley And Maryanne Moghalu Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary With Photos by etrouble: 7:20am On Dec 22, 2020
kenzysmith:
who brought ATM? who brought bvn who brought cashless spending ? I prefer to bring a their in that will make a difference than a dullard to crash d economic. u no get sense

Your head no correct. The commercial banks brought ATMs. Ngozi Iwealla brought BVN but Kingsley Moghalu and his gang of looters who would be exposed stopped BVN before the other cow called Buhari forcefully implemented BVN.

The banks also introduced cashless policy, CBN only regulated it but thieves within CBN lead my Moghalu in collaboration with imPatience Jonaddaft, Diezani Madueke and others did everything to make it fail but the other pedophile Sanusi Lamido Sanusi was resolute.
Re: Kingsley And Maryanne Moghalu Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary With Photos by Konquest: 10:55pm On May 01
IamHeWrites:
Maryanne Moghalu wife of former presidential candidate Kingsley Moghalu on Monday recalled the events that played out during their wedding as they celebrate their 26th wedding anniversary, Igbere TV reports.

Mrs Moghalu tweeted that she was grateful for the union and would not hesitate to do it all over again.

https://twitter.com/MaryanneMoghalu/status/1340918908019240961?s=20

Mr Moghalu, also a former deputy governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), responded saying the journey has been “great”.

https://twitter.com/MoghaluKingsley/status/1340926722078887936?s=20

Moghalu and wife are blessed with children.
Bump.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osun Policemen Protest: 'Pay Us Our Salaries; Okada Riders Sleep With Our Wives' / Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose / How To Vote On Election Day, What Finger To Use - INEC issues Alert [MUST-SEE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.