Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Nsukka Youths Call For #EndPoliceBrutality & #EndBadGovernance (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nsukka Youths Call For #EndPoliceBrutality & #EndBadGovernance (Pictures) (24173 Views)

Enugu 2023: Nsukka Youths Drum Support For Governor Ugwuanyi / #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) / Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nsukka Youths Call For #EndPoliceBrutality & #EndBadGovernance (Pictures) by Shuly03(f): 4:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
Are you this jobless�
Re: Nsukka Youths Call For #EndPoliceBrutality & #EndBadGovernance (Pictures) by fredoooooo: 4:16pm On Dec 21, 2020
Good one , stay in Nsukka and burn down the whole shops overthere to protest ...
Re: Nsukka Youths Call For #EndPoliceBrutality & #EndBadGovernance (Pictures) by TruthSeeker1: 4:36pm On Dec 21, 2020
seanwilliam:
you’ve successfully failed to score a point.. what’s the root of the problem in your write up now ?

I didn't try to state the root cause of the problem. Rather, I stated that identifying and understanding the root cause of the problem is the reasonable approach we should take to solving problems effectively. In other words, when solving problems we ought to focus more on tackling the CAUSE of the problem instead of the EFFECT of the problem. If you calm down and reflect carefully on what I wrote, you will get my point.
Re: Nsukka Youths Call For #EndPoliceBrutality & #EndBadGovernance (Pictures) by Dreamer001(m): 5:44pm On Dec 21, 2020
chibike69:

see my guy

back in UNN

I dey tell you
Niggas from the Den
Re: Nsukka Youths Call For #EndPoliceBrutality & #EndBadGovernance (Pictures) by OmoAkin85: 6:33pm On Dec 21, 2020
wisdomiskey:
I sense another mass riot happening soon..
..and a lot of blood will be shed. Many will be prosecuted.
Check out these tweets:
the dumb ones are the ones giving out dere nin to network provider..smh
Re: Nsukka Youths Call For #EndPoliceBrutality & #EndBadGovernance (Pictures) by OmoAkin85: 6:39pm On Dec 21, 2020
shizzleStar:
Good. God bless the outspoken youths

But biko next time remove that nonsense soro soke you out there, that is not our language. We shouldnt be promoting others language to the detriment of our own knowing fully when that hateful tribe for their penchant for mischief and silly bragging

We should always promote our mother tongue. Soro soke has no meaning in Igbo language. Next time you use 'wenite onu' simply means 'speak up'
ode

1 Like

Re: Nsukka Youths Call For #EndPoliceBrutality & #EndBadGovernance (Pictures) by ceaser: 8:50pm On Dec 21, 2020
God bless you yanfuyanfu.

I pray say make 'em hear, deaf government dem.

Na so e dey start small small. Another inscription on Sango bridge reads "fvck the government". Peeps are getting restless and more angered by the day.

https://www.nairaland.com/6324652/banner-saw-sango-under-bridge

If this government continues in their self-destruvtive path, next year will not be an easy ride for 'em with Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Nsukka Youths Call For #EndPoliceBrutality & #EndBadGovernance (Pictures) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:12pm On Dec 21, 2020
Fg didnt learn anything good fr endsars protest
Re: Nsukka Youths Call For #EndPoliceBrutality & #EndBadGovernance (Pictures) by Coinbased: 4:19am On Dec 22, 2020
Ok
Re: Nsukka Youths Call For #EndPoliceBrutality & #EndBadGovernance (Pictures) by 2emotional(m): 6:02am On Dec 22, 2020
Dovegrey:
Umu 042
Proudly Nsukka man
Okpara m
Re: Nsukka Youths Call For #EndPoliceBrutality & #EndBadGovernance (Pictures) by Dovegrey: 6:05am On Dec 22, 2020
2emotional:
Okpara m
Nwanne m
Re: Nsukka Youths Call For #EndPoliceBrutality & #EndBadGovernance (Pictures) by 2emotional(m): 6:09am On Dec 22, 2020
Dovegrey:

Nwanne m

E pasara where?
Re: Nsukka Youths Call For #EndPoliceBrutality & #EndBadGovernance (Pictures) by PHijo(m): 8:58am On Dec 22, 2020
bluefilm:
I would have supported these people but for their association with that lesbian abi feminist group.

Those people were able to determine the pace because people like you decided to remain indifferent. The world abhors vacuum.
Re: Nsukka Youths Call For #EndPoliceBrutality & #EndBadGovernance (Pictures) by bluefilm: 9:10am On Dec 22, 2020
PHijo:

Those people were able to determine the pace because people like you decided to remain indifferent. The world abhors vacuum.

When it comes to issues concerning pushing ANY lesbian or feminist agendas, I will always remain unapologetically INDIFFERENT.
Re: Nsukka Youths Call For #EndPoliceBrutality & #EndBadGovernance (Pictures) by PHijo(m): 9:36am On Dec 22, 2020
bluefilm:

When it comes to issues concerning pushing ANY lesbian or feminist agendas, I will always remain unapologetically INDIFFERENT.

No, I am not talking about lesbian agenda, I am talking about police brutality.

When it comes to same sex marriage I am not indifferent, I am strongly against it.

What I meant was that the silence of people like you made the feminist coalition highjack the cause.
Re: Nsukka Youths Call For #EndPoliceBrutality & #EndBadGovernance (Pictures) by bluefilm: 10:08am On Dec 22, 2020
PHijo:

No, I am not talking about lesbian agenda, I am talking about police brutality.

When it comes to same sex marriage I am not indifferent, I am strongly against it.

What I meant was that the silence of people like you made the feminist coalition highjack the cause.

Okay, now I get it.

I think you are right.
Re: Nsukka Youths Call For #EndPoliceBrutality & #EndBadGovernance (Pictures) by sopuruchi97(m): 10:10am On Dec 22, 2020
Kingscee:
This are my home boys from 042
so you sabi stunt...i know some of these gees

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi: We Begged Niger Republic To Construct Railway For Them / Gowon In First Visit To Tinubu In Aso Rock / Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.