Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Pdp Is Genuinely Afraid Of Buhari Genuine Rally Crowd- Doyin Okupe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Is Genuinely Afraid Of Buhari Genuine Rally Crowd- Doyin Okupe (3113 Views)

Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet / GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics / Has The Cpc Been Renting Rally 'crowd'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp Is Genuinely Afraid Of Buhari Genuine Rally Crowd- Doyin Okupe by Eziachi: 11:52am On Mar 27, 2011
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo’s Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Dr. Doyin Okupe, has described the presidential candidate of Congress for Progressive Change (CPC), Gen. Muhammed Buhari, as a national security risk.

In an interview with Sunday Sun, the medical doctor and politician also criticised Ogun State Governor, Gbenga Daniel, for fraternizing with the Peoples Party of Nigeria (PPN), describing him as a tenant and sojourner in the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

He said Buhari’s rallies were more like a religious movement rather than a conventional political campaign forum, expressing fear that his supporters may not accept defeat if they lose in the forthcoming election.
Okupe argued that the CPC presidential candidate’s rallies, particularly in the North, was not a measure of his popularity as there was nothing unique Buhari is selling except that he had been made to represent the symbol of Islamic fundamentalism.

“This is purely a religious thing. If you look at the crowd that attend Buhari’s rallies, you will not find very eminent people, you will not find people of the middle class, but what you find is a lot of young people, most of who are not gainfully employed.

“What you see in the North is that of a personality like Pastor Adeboye going on a revival. What you are seeing in Buhari’s campaigns is not a political movement, but a religious revival and that is unfortunate, really. “That worries me because when people turn out like that and they are not political, when their passion is not political but religious, it is difficult for them to accept defeat.
“When they lose, they cannot understand it, you cannot explain it to them. That is why I said sometime ago that Buhari is a cause for national security concern especially post-election,” Okupe said.

He noted that when Buhari campaigns in the whole of the North, he does not speak English but Hausa language to his supporters, arguing that other candidates who are also northerners speak English, the lingua franca, and Hausa interchangeably.
“Buhari never speaks English.
The whole idea is to present himself as a symbol of the northern and religious struggle. And that is what is dangerous about it,” he said.

Okupe also berated Governor Gbenga Daniel for fraternizing with the PPN, describing him literally as a tenant, sojourner and water hyacinth without any roots in the Ogun chapter of PDP.
His words: “In Ogun State PDP, there are those who are tenants and there are those who are landlords. We own the party. The tenants are those who have moved. If you are in your father’s house and the house belongs to you, you do not leave. It is only vagabonds and tenants that leave. People who do not have very serious attachments leave.

“As I had said many times before, I ran against Gbenga Daniel in 2003 and I lost. Then, Gbenga Daniel was not a member of the PDP but Alliance for Democracy (AD). He was brought by those who did not want me to be governor and it was a major conspiracy and I lost. But because of my roots in PDP, it was inconceivable for me to go to another party. It was unthinkable and ditto for other people who ran with me. Where do we go? We cannot go, but those who find it easy to go show they are wayfarers.”
Re: Pdp Is Genuinely Afraid Of Buhari Genuine Rally Crowd- Doyin Okupe by Eziachi: 12:06pm On Mar 27, 2011
The revelation from this interview is like a preview of what the situation is in the PDP camp behind the scene.
- They believe that the crowd that turns out to hear from Buhari unlike theirs especially in the north are real people/voters

- They can see the passion in the eyes of this crowd for their candidate, so Okupe and PDP liken it to a religious conviction, because never has Nigerians ever has a genuine passion for politics or a candidate, THEY HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS BEFORE NOW.

- They now recognise the fact that BUhari has tdestroyed one of their myth or usual claim use in justifying falseesult of being on the ground or grass root because he is speaking a language people can take home becuse they actually understand the message, hence he commical complaint about speaking in Hausa. So if Obasanjo speaks Yourba in Yoruba land that is evil. I remeber how Zik use to campaign in Hausa in the north and YORUBA in the South West because he speak both languages fluently and now Okupe thinks it warrants national security concern grin grin.
- They now know that the real voters in the north are massively behind Buhari and if they are to announce a result that doesn't reflect that followership, that there will be chaos but Okupe is trying to spin it that the choas will be due to they will not accept defeat.
Re: Pdp Is Genuinely Afraid Of Buhari Genuine Rally Crowd- Doyin Okupe by maga1: 12:39pm On Mar 27, 2011
This is just a sign to tell u dat pdp is seriously planning to rig the election. Now they are complaining b4 d situation. Hahahahehehehuhuhu i laugh in doyin. USELESS PDP. Who do they think is responsible for the unemployed youth? Infact, dem neva see anyting yet. They have just created the monster that will kill them.
Re: Pdp Is Genuinely Afraid Of Buhari Genuine Rally Crowd- Doyin Okupe by maga1: 12:39pm On Mar 27, 2011
This is just a sign to tell u dat pdp is seriously planning to rig the election. Now they are complaining b4 d situation. Hahahahehehehuhuhu i laugh in doyin. USELESS PDP. Who do they think is responsible for the unemployed youth? Infact, dem neva see anyting yet. They have just created the monster that will kill them.
Re: Pdp Is Genuinely Afraid Of Buhari Genuine Rally Crowd- Doyin Okupe by Beaf: 12:45pm On Mar 27, 2011
When such a senior influential figure makes such weighty statements, it is more sensible to sit up and listen than make instinctive partisan statements. There is a lot of meaning below the surface of Okupe's words.

Its better to be wise than be a tool. "National security risk?" Hints of sharia inspired madness? We know how religious riots are put down.
Re: Pdp Is Genuinely Afraid Of Buhari Genuine Rally Crowd- Doyin Okupe by abes(m): 12:46pm On Mar 27, 2011
;d ;d ;d

Re: Pdp Is Genuinely Afraid Of Buhari Genuine Rally Crowd- Doyin Okupe by Beaf: 12:54pm On Mar 27, 2011
He noted that when Buhari campaigns in the whole of the North, he does not speak English but Hausa language to his supporters, arguing that other candidates who are also northerners speak English, the lingua franca, and Hausa interchangeably.
“Buhari never speaks English. The whole idea is to present himself as a symbol of the northern and religious struggle. And that is what is dangerous about it,” he said.

I have mentioned this same thing numerous times. How does a person conduct ALL election rallies in Hausa, what does that say? Why "Sai" Buhari, if not to appeal to almajiri's? Nigeria is not a Hausa country and I will not accept anyone campaigning to me in Igbo or Yoruba, so why Hausa?

The whole movement is ugly. There was Bakare (a pastor) talking about the "wild-wild North" and givingexamples of how people set themselves alight in Tunisia and Egypt. It is also worthy of note that the only person arrested for setting off bombs, is a CPC member (he killed 10 people).
To complete the ugliness, Buhari also took part in secret meetings with disgruntled militants. Why?
Re: Pdp Is Genuinely Afraid Of Buhari Genuine Rally Crowd- Doyin Okupe by efisher(m): 1:07pm On Mar 27, 2011
PDP has never been challenged like this before. They will never forget 2011. It will teach them several lessons. One of the lessons will be to stick with zoning as long as tribalism and religious differences exist in Nigeria. They will also learn to field only healthy candidates (lesson from Yar'adua).

I also hope the opposition parties have learnt their lessons.

In all, I am happy because, these are signs that democracy is working and should not be crashed as some have suggested. It takes time for the parties to reform and metamorphose into the desired form. Democracy is a slow and steady process that brings sustainable development.
Re: Pdp Is Genuinely Afraid Of Buhari Genuine Rally Crowd- Doyin Okupe by Beaf: 1:10pm On Mar 27, 2011
efisher:

PDP has never been challenged like this before. They will never forget 2011. It will teach them several lessons. One of the lessons will be to stick with zoning as long as tribalism and religious differences exist in Nigeria. They will also learn to field only healthy candidates (lesson from Yar'adua).

I also hope the opposition parties have learnt their lessons.

I am happy because, these are signs that democracy is working and should not be crashed as some have suggested. It takes time for the parties to reform and metamorphose into the desired form. Democracy is the slow and steady process that brings sustainable development.

The two bolded blocks are in direct contradiction. But lets leave that for another thread or another time.
Re: Pdp Is Genuinely Afraid Of Buhari Genuine Rally Crowd- Doyin Okupe by rasputinn(m): 1:16pm On Mar 27, 2011
@ OP

Having read Dr Okupe submission,one can see that your topic is misleading;very very
Re: Pdp Is Genuinely Afraid Of Buhari Genuine Rally Crowd- Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 27, 2011
In a civilised society this man will be serving time for man slaughter but here he is talking trash, what does he know about God and religionM this same man whose convoy killed a newlu wedded couple on christmas eve and drove away not even stopping to help. The grooms father worked with NTA they made a lot of noise till okupe was relived of his position. In a civilised society people who kill other people and flee the crime scene are locked up to protect us in a pdp society this man is a presidential spokesman
Re: Pdp Is Genuinely Afraid Of Buhari Genuine Rally Crowd- Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 27, 2011
Disregard my last post that was Dapo Sanumi. Sorry about the mix up
Re: Pdp Is Genuinely Afraid Of Buhari Genuine Rally Crowd- Doyin Okupe by Eziachi: 1:32pm On Mar 27, 2011
@Beaf
So what you are saying is: If Jonathan can speak Hausa, that he will not use Hausa in the north knowing that many, especially the uneducated one will get his message? Now you think its a bad thing. Or you truthfully believe that he will resort to English knowing that they have no idea what he is talking about? Should that kind of thing like campaign be people's oriented. Campaign is like selling a product, so can you decide to sell a product with a language a wider aundience will know and understand or will ue oe just because, as he said- a lingo?

You mean if JONATHAN come to Imo, Anambra, Enugu or any of  the Igbo states and talk to the people in IGBO language, that that alone won't win him a few vote? Beacuse eveywhere in the world people always appreciate someone that bother to talk to you in your own language.

Example: Gov Idris of Kogi state was born and raised in Onitsha and speak perfect Igbo. This guy uses every opportunity to speak and show off his Igbo speking skill and guess what? it wins him support of Igbos residing in Kogi all the time and has  milk it.

Okupe just told you that in the north, the elite and the few middle class they have do not attend Buhari's rallies except the youths, the unemployed, the homeless and the poor. So you think if that scenario is translated in the poll that the elite/middle class are more than the other mention group or don't you think it 5% vs 95%?

Are you saying that Jonathan will be happy to hear from Okupe, that in the north, he has no support among ordinary or poor people? Tell me which candidate, anywhere in the world who will be happy to be called the candidate of the elite?

Forget about politics sometimes and he honest with yourself, Okupe through this interview, has reveal a lot of what the situation is behind the scene in the PDP whenever they see the kind of crowd Buhari is pulling, especially in the north. When the northern governor are promising him tht they will deliver the north, do you think Jonathan believes them when he watch, just like you and  me the kind of rallies Buhari was having compared to his? Be honest with your self and your conscience for once.
Re: Pdp Is Genuinely Afraid Of Buhari Genuine Rally Crowd- Doyin Okupe by tunnytox(m): 1:48pm On Mar 27, 2011
If many of the Buhari's crowd are youths with no jobs or education (and therefore does not understand English) isn't that a major sign of the PDP 12 years of failure? what that means is that PDP 12 years of failure is now confronting them, the evil that men do they say now confronts them, no longer live after them.
Re: Pdp Is Genuinely Afraid Of Buhari Genuine Rally Crowd- Doyin Okupe by mankevo(m): 1:50pm On Mar 27, 2011
PDP is definitely afraid of this Tsunami called Buhari  shocked why?
Even Dalhatu admited it when he visited the shehu of Borno. Only the poor,lower class, and upright people will stand for Buhari as can be seen from the mamoth crowd that graces his campaings, because majority of the influential elite have ''some skeletons'' in their cupboard and are damned afraid of that TSUNMAI making it to the TOP
lipsrsealed Let the vote begin
Re: Pdp Is Genuinely Afraid Of Buhari Genuine Rally Crowd- Doyin Okupe by Solomon227(m): 2:07pm On Mar 27, 2011
Change has come and all the looters, killers and bombers shall never know peace again in our fatherland

[size=24pt]Vote Buhari-Bakare 2011[/size] for the future of our children
Re: Pdp Is Genuinely Afraid Of Buhari Genuine Rally Crowd- Doyin Okupe by efisher(m): 2:14pm On Mar 27, 2011
Beaf:

The two bolded blocks are in direct contradiction. But lets leave that for another thread or another time.

Yeah you are right. You were smart enough to get the point I am making there. Not everybody can see that. The thing is that the very nature of Nigeria has placed some stumbling blocks on the path of democracy. Parties will have to learn to deal with that as we grow and mature into true democracy. But we should'nt CRASH the democracy (as Utomi suggested) beacause those problems exist. When we can deal with those glaring problems, then we can discard those processes that affect the democratic process. Anyway, zoning is a party issue and as for PDP, it may be the only formula that can guarantee its continuous survival.
Re: Pdp Is Genuinely Afraid Of Buhari Genuine Rally Crowd- Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 27, 2011
Re: Pdp Is Genuinely Afraid Of Buhari Genuine Rally Crowd- Doyin Okupe by Solomon227(m): 2:40pm On Mar 27, 2011
@ Donlittle
Donlittle:

pdp dont vote them, they will ruin nigeria one more time, dont vote them i repeat dont vote. And what does okupe means? when ppl support a  political party now, it a religious movement? they shouldnt place their vote again, To be honest, people have seen, pdp will lose  so many seats come election period, backsetters kind of a ppl.

PDP/GEJ fears clearly captured by Dr Doyin Okupe's submission has nothing to do with religion but confusion on our to carry out this year rigging in the unfolding face of Buhari popularity. They have never seen this kind of followership for one man and they cannot even stand the fact that many more Southerners are rooting for the 'Man of Integrity'.

Your message is good and make sure you tell your friends, your relatives and even your enemies alike to vote for Buhari-Bakare. It is a vote for our future and that of our children.

[size=24pt]Vote Buhari-bakare 2011[/size] for the future of our children
Re: Pdp Is Genuinely Afraid Of Buhari Genuine Rally Crowd- Doyin Okupe by ektbear: 2:50pm On Mar 27, 2011
Thanks for the analysis, Eziachi.
Re: Pdp Is Genuinely Afraid Of Buhari Genuine Rally Crowd- Doyin Okupe by seal777(m): 3:15pm On Mar 27, 2011
Doyin Okupe should inview of his fears advice his boss (GEJ) to order the immediate arrest of Buhari to really confirm contrary to his opinion that the BUHARI - BAKARE force is as effective and popular in other parts of Nigeria, SOUTH WEST FOR BUHARI-BAKARE.
Re: Pdp Is Genuinely Afraid Of Buhari Genuine Rally Crowd- Doyin Okupe by Beaf: 3:25pm On Mar 27, 2011
Eziachi:

@Beaf
So what you are saying is: If Jonathan can speak Hausa, that he will not use Hausa in the north knowing that many, especially the uneducated one will get his message? Now you think its a bad thing. Or you truthfully believe that he will resort to English knowing that they have no idea what he is talking about? Should that kind of thing like campaign be people's oriented. Campaign is like selling a product, so can you decide to sell a product with a language a wider aundience will know and understand or will ue oe just because, as he said- a lingo?

You mean if JONATHAN come to Imo, Anambra, Enugu or any of the Igbo states and talk to the people in IGBO language, that that alone won't win him a few vote? Beacuse eveywhere in the world people always appreciate someone that bother to talk to you in your own language.

Example: Gov Idris of Kogi state was born and raised in Onitsha and speak perfect Igbo. This guy uses every opportunity to speak and show off his Igbo speking skill and guess what? it wins him support of Igbos residing in Kogi all the time and has milk it.

Okupe just told you that in the north, the elite and the few middle class they have do not attend Buhari's rallies except the youths, the unemployed, the homeless and the poor. So you think if that scenario is translated in the poll that the elite/middle class are more than the other mention group or don't you think it 5% vs 95%?

Are you saying that Jonathan will be happy to hear from Okupe, that in the north, he has no support among ordinary or poor people? Tell me which candidate, anywhere in the world who will be happy to be called the candidate of the elite?

Forget about politics sometimes and he honest with yourself, Okupe through this interview, has reveal a lot of what the situation is behind the scene in the PDP whenever they see the kind of crowd Buhari is pulling, especially in the north. When the northern governor are promising him tht they will deliver the north, do you think Jonathan believes them when he watch, just like you and me the kind of rallies Buhari was having compared to his? Be honest with your self and your conscience for once.

The ethnically bigotted "Sai Buhari" jingle is not limited to the North, or is NL in the North too?
Just to cut it short. why don't we hear crap jingles like, "Sai Ribadu?" Why don't we hear the Ijaw equivalent for GEJ?
Re: Pdp Is Genuinely Afraid Of Buhari Genuine Rally Crowd- Doyin Okupe by jason123: 3:28pm On Mar 27, 2011
seal777:

Doyin Okupe should inview of his fears advice his boss (GEJ) to order the immediate arrest of Buhari to really confirm contrary to his opinion that the BUHARI - BAKARE force is as effective and popular in other parts of Nigeria, SOUTH WEST FOR BUHARI-BAKARE.

@Bolded
You simply do not know what you are talking about! The SW votes will be split three-ways. Not only the SW but yorubas. About 50% of Yorubas will vote for GEJ because of the Southern sentiment. 20-10% for Buhari and about 30% for Ribadu. Keep deceiving yourselves if you think that most of the SW will not vote for anyone other than GEJ. You will be surprised with the presidential results.

Bakare will pull almost to nothing in the SW
Ribadu is an ACN affair and ACN CANNOT dictate how the whole of SWesterners will vote
GEJ still has OBJ and the incumbency factor going for him. He will win.

Do not get me wrong. I do have nothing against GEJ but his party is just the devil's party. After the elections, it will be a sad four years for Nigerians because GEJ will win.

As for the North, I see riots there. They will not accept GEJ's presidency. After that, your guess is as good mine. . . . . . . . . .
Re: Pdp Is Genuinely Afraid Of Buhari Genuine Rally Crowd- Doyin Okupe by Beaf: 3:31pm On Mar 27, 2011
tunnytox:

If many of the Buhari's crowd are youths with no jobs or education (and therefore does not understand English) isn't that a major sign of the PDP 12 years of failure? what that means is that PDP 12 years of failure is now confronting them, the evil that men do they say now confronts them, no longer live after them.

Okupe was just being responsible. It is quite clear that he is describing the almajiri's that form Buhari's crowds. PDP did not create the almajiri system, in fact it was there before and during Buhari's time, but he did nothing about it. Today, there are a whopping 10 million of these urchins, a figure greater than the populations of more than two thirds of the countries in the World. Buhari is more to blame for the almajiri system, and like the hegemonist cabal, he is quite happy to use them too.
Re: Pdp Is Genuinely Afraid Of Buhari Genuine Rally Crowd- Doyin Okupe by Solomon227(m): 3:34pm On Mar 27, 2011
@ seal777
seal777:

My brother I am happy for you. You are one of the millions that have chosen to walk in the light but you need to talk to your brothers, sisters and friends and make sure all of them also vote for Buhari-Bakare. That way your vote will not only count but make it increasingly difficult for PDP to rig. Congratulations once again. Be assured you are no alone but many others share your view and also casting their votes for Buhari-Bakare.

[size=24pt]Vote Buhari-Bakare 2011[/size] for the future of our children

Re: Pdp Is Genuinely Afraid Of Buhari Genuine Rally Crowd- Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 27, 2011
So very unfortunate that many people only read with their eyes without using their mind to comprehend what they are reading.This statements by Okupe is a serious indictment on Buhari and tells us of the so many reason why he should not be voted for.Most of these people who attend his campaign are as little as 5,6,7,8,9,10 year almanjiris and illiterates he never bothered to create an avenue for them to go to school while he was in power as a Dictator.He is trying to appeal to these same illiterates from the north who do not know their left from their right,using Religion and ethnicity to appeal to their emotions.God forbid that this Man win this election!!!
Re: Pdp Is Genuinely Afraid Of Buhari Genuine Rally Crowd- Doyin Okupe by jason123: 3:44pm On Mar 27, 2011
Ozin:

So very unfortunate that many people only read with their eyes without using their mind to comprehend what they are reading.This statements by Okupe is a serious indictment on Buhari and tells us of the so many reason why he should not be voted for.Most of these people who attend his campaign are as little as 5,6,7,8,9,10 year almanjiris and illiterates he never bothered to create an avenue for them to go to school while he was in power as a Dictator.He is trying to appeal to these same illiterates from the north who do not know their left from their right,using Religion and ethnicity to appeal to their emotions.God forbid that this Man win this election!!!

If he wins, what will you do Hang Drink poison Jump in boiling water? Or hug an wet transformer You better make your choice fast, so incase he wins, your mind will be clear on what to do with yaself!
Re: Pdp Is Genuinely Afraid Of Buhari Genuine Rally Crowd- Doyin Okupe by efisher(m): 3:45pm On Mar 27, 2011
The irony is that those same almajiris will be used against him in the forth coming elections! Lots of people are in for a shocker after the election.
Re: Pdp Is Genuinely Afraid Of Buhari Genuine Rally Crowd- Doyin Okupe by Solomon227(m): 4:12pm On Mar 27, 2011
[size=24pt]Vote Buhari-Bakare 2011[/size] for the future our children

Re: Pdp Is Genuinely Afraid Of Buhari Genuine Rally Crowd- Doyin Okupe by Eziachi: 4:53pm On Mar 27, 2011
Ozin:

This your ,5,7, 8 years old e.t.c, do you believe in it or did you just make it up because those of that age, I think cannot vote.
It funny that you started by saying that many people only read with their eye but without using their mind, I hope you are not reffering to your own person judging by your utterances?
This is one of the issues, with us southerners. So every non rich person from the north is now classed as stupid, unintelligent or almanjiri by people like you? If reverse was the case we will be screaming and call such a stereotype as disrespect to an entire region.
Tinubu called Jonathan a druken fisherman, many of us from south of the Niger wanted to turn it into tribal war, that a Yoruba is insulting an Ijaw man. Double standard!

Buhari was in power with a group of colleagues called the Supeme Military Council and it lasted less than 24 months before IBB took over and was almost 25 years ago and PDP/Jonathan has been incharge for the last 12 years and you are blaming Buhari for Almanjiri problem? Is that what you conscience is really telling you? or just being partisan. We often accuse the north of so many things, but Jonathan' candidacy has shown that we southerner are no different as the only reason most of you are supporting him is simply that he is from south like us.

It took the Japanese a week to fix an unbelievable damage done to their country by some natural disasters, what PDP could not do in 12 years of no disasters in Nigeria. I am not advocating for any of the candidates, but sometimes when people like you are blinded by sentiment it makes you understand the true dynamics of human nature. And it confirms what Fela sang about people turning electric into candle because it suits their desires.
Re: Pdp Is Genuinely Afraid Of Buhari Genuine Rally Crowd- Doyin Okupe by Sagamite(m): 5:31pm On Mar 27, 2011
Beaf:

The ethnically bigotted "Sai Buhari" jingle is not limited to the North, or is NL in the North too?
Just to cut it short. why don't we hear crap jingles like, "Sai Ribadu?" Why don't we hear the Ijaw equivalent for GEJ?

We are not concerned about "Sai Buhari", we are more concerned about having our current president speak intelligently. grin Even if he needs to speak in Ijaw, as long as it is intelligent. grin

But he is a goofing, moronic clown! grin
Re: Pdp Is Genuinely Afraid Of Buhari Genuine Rally Crowd- Doyin Okupe by londoner: 5:55pm On Mar 27, 2011
If Buhari does not win the election (even if there is no widespread rigging), many people will not accept it. My worry is whether we will see an outbreak of bloody violence. If GEJ does not win we will also see some blood spilled.

Nigerians don't know how to deal with a situation when they don't get their own way, other than violence.

Lets just hope whoever is president will be swift in dampening down the fears of all.

I must say, I would deem a win by Buhari as more of a sign of a  free and fair election and the inability (this time) for PDP who has all the resources and practice of rigging, to drown out the voice of the vote.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Islamization Of Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. / Hizbolla In Nigeria (pictures) / Picture:Teenage Boy Flies Arik Air From Benin To Lagos Hiding In Aircraft Wheel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.