Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,020 members, 7,818,023 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

My Sister's Friend Is Seducing Me Should I Go In - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sister's Friend Is Seducing Me Should I Go In (5552 Views)

I Video My Wife Sister Nakerd Seducing Me PHOTOS / 7 Years Old Girl Is Seducing Me Am 27 / My Girl's Best Friend Is Seducing Me-i'm Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister's Friend Is Seducing Me Should I Go In by JOBgame(m): 12:34pm On Dec 21, 2020
pls na for god sake these woman wan make me do wetin she no fit complete if i gree enter ehnn even baba awoniyi no fit solve am.
Re: My Sister's Friend Is Seducing Me Should I Go In by Donspicey: 12:36pm On Dec 21, 2020
Go in my broda......
If she is tight continue going in.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sister's Friend Is Seducing Me Should I Go In by Freestainworld(m): 12:40pm On Dec 21, 2020
If she is married, runooo, if she is single, enjoy the demurrage.

3 Likes

Re: My Sister's Friend Is Seducing Me Should I Go In by mosdii(m): 12:58pm On Dec 21, 2020
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sister's Friend Is Seducing Me Should I Go In by PrimeWatermark: 1:00pm On Dec 21, 2020
Should you go in??
Go into where??

Oniranu oshi grin

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Friend Is Seducing Me Should I Go In by Juliusmomoh: 1:48pm On Dec 21, 2020
Go in and your destiny got lost..,
Re: My Sister's Friend Is Seducing Me Should I Go In by tnerro1(m): 1:58pm On Dec 21, 2020
Make sure you go in and reach the end of it
Re: My Sister's Friend Is Seducing Me Should I Go In by NigerianDigest1(m): 3:15pm On Dec 21, 2020
cheesy
Go out!!!
Re: My Sister's Friend Is Seducing Me Should I Go In by Kobicove(m): 3:17pm On Dec 21, 2020
Proceed with caution undecided
Re: My Sister's Friend Is Seducing Me Should I Go In by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 21, 2020
move ingrin
Re: My Sister's Friend Is Seducing Me Should I Go In by Drsnives(m): 3:32pm On Dec 21, 2020
It doesn't end well oo my brother.. run for your life
Re: My Sister's Friend Is Seducing Me Should I Go In by MEGA4BILLION(m): 3:36pm On Dec 21, 2020
Go in peace
Re: My Sister's Friend Is Seducing Me Should I Go In by Nazgul: 3:40pm On Dec 21, 2020
JOBgame:
pls na for god sake these woman wan make me do wetin she no fit complete if i gree enter ehnn even baba awoniyi no fit solve am.
Many guys have become very useless because they couldn't resist the temptation of a seductive girl.

When I started fearing most of these girls was one MFM program I attended, as the prayers began, men see manifestation, that's how this girl very close to me started talking o.

The one that shocked me was when she said she's on a mission to steal the destinies of men, that any guy she sleeps with automatically becomes useless.

The crazy thing was that I was even eying this girl o, very beautiful somebody. Hoping to give her a lift home and probably collect her number.

I froze right there on my seat. Men have to be very careful, the level of useless males in this country is growing at an alarming rate.

Many guys spend their whole day in bet9ja shops.

Last week sokoloan sent me a message that went thus, public service announcement a suspected criminal and a fraudster ---------- with phone numbers ---------- is wanted for defrauding sokoloan if found please report to the nearest police station.

I was shocked cos I know the guy, he used to live in my former area before I relocated. I was so confused so I called him and told me to tell me the whole truth of what is really going on.

He later told me that he borrowed money from them to play bet9ja and he lost, that he doesn't even have a penny on him.

I asked him how much the loan was he told me, crazy thing was that the money wasn't even up to 20k, I sent it to him. But the truth is that guy is so useless, I've always know him to be a chronic womanizer.

There are so many of them like that, that's why crime rate is extremely high. If I'm to advise you as a brother, I'd say stay away from girls till you're ready to settle down. Make money. Lots and lots of it. That's your mission in life. Not jumping from vagina to vagina till you bang away your destiny.

12 Likes

Re: My Sister's Friend Is Seducing Me Should I Go In by oluyomi71935: 3:51pm On Dec 21, 2020
If she is married, runooo, if she is single, enjoy the demurrage.
Re: My Sister's Friend Is Seducing Me Should I Go In by Tango123: 3:58pm On Dec 21, 2020
Nazgul:

Many guys have become very useless because they couldn't resist the temptation of a seductive girl.

When I started fearing most of these girls was one MFM program I attended, as the prayers began, men see manifestation, that's how this girl very close to me started talking o.

The one that shocked me was when she said she's on a mission to steal the destinies of men, that any guy she sleeps with automatically becomes useless.

The crazy thing was that I was even eying this girl o, very beautiful somebody. Hoping to give her a lift home and probably collect her number.

I froze right there on my seat. Men have to be very careful, the level of useless males in this country is growing at an alarming rate.

Last week sokoloan sent me a message that went thus, public service announcement a suspected criminal and a fraudster ---------- with phone numbers ---------- is wanted for defrauding sokoloan if found please report to the nearest police station.

I was shocked cos I know the guy, he used to live in my former area before I relocated. I was so confused so I called him and told me to tell me the whole truth of what is really going on.

He later told me that he borrowed money from them to play bet9ja and he lost, that he doesn't even have a penny on him.

I asked him how much the loan was he told me, crazy thing was that the money wasn't even up to 20k, I sent it to him. But the truth is that guy is so useless, I've always know him to be a chronic womanizer.

There are so many of them like that, that's why crime rate is extremely high. If I'm to advise you as a brother, I'd say stay away from girls till you're ready to settle down. Make money. Lots and lots of it. That's your mission in life. Not jumping from vagina to vagina till you bang away your destiny.

Y does this destiny stealing happen only in Nigeria and Africa

Why is it that rich men who Bleep around dont have their destiny stolen

I have never seen a focused wise man have his destiny stolen.

Those who will be successful in life are known from childhood. U can see it from the way they focus on their studies or trade, and how rhey handle any money they get. Useless ones show that attitude from childhood.

Advice people to learn to manage their resources and be focused in life.

Guys, Accept responsibility for what happens in ir life. Dont blame it on any alleged stolen destiny. No such thing ever happens.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister's Friend Is Seducing Me Should I Go In by Fiscus105(m): 4:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
Nazgul:

In fact I hate it with shit for woman to seduce me and fall, I take credit within myself wen I toast girl and fall for me.
At least I had more than 10 girls/women including married women who seduced me in the past that I don't look their side.

For the destiny, it real o, though not because of spiritual but principle.
Re: My Sister's Friend Is Seducing Me Should I Go In by Nazgul: 4:11pm On Dec 21, 2020
Tango123:

Those who will be successful in life are known from childhood. U can see it from the way they focus on their studies or trade, and how rhey handle any money they get. Useless ones show that attitude from childhood.

Guys, Accept responsibility for what happens in ir life. Dont blame it on any alleged stolen destiny. No such thing ever happens.
My post was meant for people who actually believe that God exist that the supernatural realm is real. That demons are real. That we're not alone in these planet. I've see one physically myself.

If you don't believe in any of these then stop bothering yourself...those who do will get my message. The message was actually meant for them anyway.

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Friend Is Seducing Me Should I Go In by Fiscus105(m): 4:17pm On Dec 21, 2020
Tango123:

If you never seen, you are supposed to have heard, rich and famous in yesteryears who is shadow of themselves today. Take it or leave, there are several destiny killers and destroyers, not only women even among men. If you are not teenager, ask about actor Anuku, you can also Google about Eboue among others, Giggs in recent time if you want White man.

Google famous and ruch who down because of pusssy if you want see it all
Re: My Sister's Friend Is Seducing Me Should I Go In by Slawomiir2: 4:19pm On Dec 21, 2020
Damln niggar
Re: My Sister's Friend Is Seducing Me Should I Go In by DasaintHope(m): 5:26pm On Dec 21, 2020
Men need to develop the willpower to say No
Re: My Sister's Friend Is Seducing Me Should I Go In by Tango123: 5:28pm On Dec 21, 2020
Fiscus105:

If you never seen, you are supposed to have heard, rich and famous in yesteryears who is shadow of themselves today. Take it or leave, there are several destiny killers and destroyers, not only women even among men. If you are not teenager, ask about actor Anuku, you can also Google about Eboue among others, Giggs in recent time if you want White man.

Google famous and ruch who down because of pusssy if you want see it all

If u say someone lost out because of pussy, i know it is possible and happens

But to say the person's destiny is stolen is inaccurate in my opinion

People lose out for many reasons

I know a man who refused to send his younger brother to USA, because his brother smokes weed. Was it weed that stole his destiny? He began smoking weed as a teenager, and always prioritized weed because he is addicted to it. He has lost out on jobs and USA because of weed. And when i remember his childhood, he was always not disciplined

I know another young man who spent his money on women because of toto. His destiny was not stolen. He just doesnt know how to manage his money, and doesnt know he can get toto wothout spending money. His destiny was not stolen. He was a SIMP

You cannot achieve anything in life without discipline and control qnd determination. If u dont have these three attributes, work on getting it.

Check most of those u think their destiny was stolen, how were they behaving as kids, teenagers? U will see not doing homework, refusing to go to school, abusing teachers, generaly bad behavior.

I was also bad as a kid. But by 15 years old, i realised dt bad behaviour will not yield anything for me. I began to focus on the right things.

When i look at my secondary school mates, all those who u can class as successful were already disciplined. Somw were not academically good, but they were disciplined. Those who are not successful were like that back then. They will laugj at u if ubsay u want to study. They laughed at tjose who left secondary school to do business. Now they themselves are the failures and those wjo studied hard and who went to do business are successful

Young men reading this, learn to control yourself. Priorotise ur future over anything such as toto weed, alcohol. No one steals ur destiny. Ur behaviour secures ur future or throws it away.

You cant put ur saving on bet naija and say ur destiny is stolen

You cant drink everyday, and spend more than u earn, and say ir destiny is stolen

U cant use money to please women and when u become poor, u say ur destiny is stolen

U cant leave ur workshop at 4 to go see a friend and drink, ans whenu become poor, say ur destiney is stolen

Ur behavior secures ur future and destiny, or throws it away.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister's Friend Is Seducing Me Should I Go In by Fiscus105(m): 6:02pm On Dec 21, 2020
Tango123:

If u say someone lost out because of pussy, i know it is possible and happens

But to say the person's destiny is stolen is inaccurate in my opinion

People lose out for many reasons

I know a man who refused to send his younger brother to USA, because his brother smokes weed. Was it weed that stole his destiny? He began smoking weed as a teenager, and always prioritized weed because he is addicted to it. He has lost out on jobs and USA because of weed. And when i remember his childhood, he was always not disciplined

I know another young man who spent his money on women because of toto. His destiny was not stolen. He just doesnt know how to manage his money, and doesnt know he can get toto wothout spending money. His destiny was not stolen. He was a SIMP

You cannot achieve anything in life without discipline and control qnd determination. If u dont have these three attributes, work on getting it.

Check most of those u think their destiny was stolen, how were they behaving as kids, teenagers? U will see not doing homework, refusing to go to school, abusing teachers, generaly bad behavior.

I was also bad as a kid. But by 15 years old, i realised dt bad behaviour will not yield anything for me. I began to focus on the right things.

When i look at my secondary school mates, all those who u can class as successful were already disciplined. Somw were not academically good, but they were disciplined. Those who are not successful were like that back then. They will laugj at u if ubsay u want to study. They laughed at tjose who left secondary school to do business. Now they themselves are the failures and those wjo studied hard and who went to do business are successful

Young men reading this, learn to control yourself. Priorotise ur future over anything such as toto weed, alcohol. No one steals ur destiny. Ur behaviour secures ur future or throws it away.

You cant put ur saving on bet naija and say ur destiny is stolen

You cant drink everyday, and spend more than u earn, and say ir destiny is stolen

U cant use money to please women and when u become poor, u say ur destiny is stolen

U cant leave ur workshop at 4 to go see a friend and drink, ans whenu become poor, say ur destiney is stolen

Ur behavior secures ur future and destiny, or throws it away.

Wen you grow old you will understand life better.

Destiny is an English word, you can Google to understand the meaning
Re: My Sister's Friend Is Seducing Me Should I Go In by Tango123: 6:38pm On Dec 21, 2020
Fiscus105:

Wen you grow old you will understand life better.

Destiny is an English word, you can Google to understand the meaning

U dont know how old i am. I am not young by any means please.

There is something we call longitudinal research. Go and do it on the lives of those men u say their destiny was stolen

U will surely see that the root of their problem is a behavioural tendency which was there from childhood

The Igbos say that a chick that will turn male is known and begins from the hatchery. U will see it is more active and more bold

That is simply what i am saying.

I know a man who was duped of all his capital in business. I am sure he will blame the devil and blame destiny stealers. But look at his behaviour and beliefs before then. He believes u can grow rich overnight. He bets. He subscribe to the belief that one day with luck, u will hit big money. With that belief he set himself up for scammers.

But if u believe u will work hard and rise by the fruit of ur labour, if someone comes with a deal, u will first sit back and think, then u will stake only an amount u can afford to lose. Thats all

Some men think being seen with a beautiful girl is an achievement. They will spend all they have to be with the girl. In the future when they become poor they say their destiny was stolen. No destiny is stolen. It is lack of priorities

Another man i know went and married a woman who said she will never marry a guy without a car. This guy was a young and promising trader, but he loves show off and loves being hailed. He went and bought a car, and threw a lavish wedding. Surely, because he began to spend more than his profit, the only way was down. His shop dried up. He went broke. He moved from being a shop owner in a very well known big market to becoming a manual labourer. His destiny was not stolen. He spent more than he earned. He forgot that there is a difference between capital and profit. He spent his capital on car and on wedding and on maintaining the frivolous lifestyle of his wife

Take charge of ur destiny young men reading this. Set ur priorities right

By all means drink, but dont drink everyday and dont buy drinks for ur friends when u know they are richer than you. U earn 20k, and u buy drinks for everyone because u are drinking with people who earn 100k. Tell them u dont have money and dont join them all d time they drink

Dont date materially minded women.

Bleep as much as u want to Bleep, but use protection. And never ever spend on women unnecessarily. Never spend more than 1% of ur worth on any woman or women in a year, even if she is ur wife or mother, unless in cases of health and life and death.
Dont smoke weed and if u must, never be addicted. Be careful of d type of friends u keep. Keep friends who are focused and determined

Do these things and ur destiny is in ur hands. U will grow.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister's Friend Is Seducing Me Should I Go In by Fiscus105(m): 6:46pm On Dec 21, 2020
Tango123:

There is something we call longitudinal research. Go and do it on the lives of those men u say their destiny was stolen

U will surely see that the root of their problem is a behavioural tendency which was there from childhood

The Igbos say that a chick that will turn male is known and begins from the hatchery. U will see it is more active and more bold

I know a man who was duped of all his capital in business. I am sure he will blame the devil and blame destiny stealers. But look at his behaviour and beliefs before then. He believes u can grow rich overnight. He bets. He subscribe to the belief that one day with luck, u will hit big money. With that belief he set himself up for scammers.

But if u believe u will work hard and rise by the fruit of ur labour, if someone comes with a deal, u will first sit back and think, then u will stake only an amount u can afford to lose. Thats all

Some men think being seen with a beautiful girl is an achievement. They will spend all they have to be with the girl. In the future when they become poor they say their destiny was stolen. No destiny is stolen. It is lack of priorities

Another man i know went and married a woman who said she will never marry a guy without a car. This guy was a young and promising trader, but he loves show off and loves being hailed. He went and bought a car, and threw a lavish wedding. Surely, because he began to spend more than his profit, the only way was down. His shop dried up. He went broke. He moved from being a shop owner in a very well known big market to becoming a manual labourer. His destiny was not stolen. He spent more than he earned. He forgot that there is a difference between capital and profit. He spent his capital on car and on wedding and on maintaining the frivolous lifestyle of his wife

By all means drink, but dont drink everyday and dont buy drinks for ur friends when u know they are richer than you. U earn 20k, and u buy drinks for everyone because u are drinking with people who earn 100k. Tell them u dont have money and dont join them all d time they drink

Bleep as much as u want to Bleep, but use protection. And never ever spend on women unnecessarily. Never spend more than 1% of ur worth on any woman or women in a year, even if she is ur wife or mother, unless in cases of health and life and death.
Dont smoke weed and if u must, never be addicted. Be careful of d type of friends u keep. Keep friends who are focused and determined

I don't read ur epistles pls, go and study the word Destiny , it's an English word
Re: My Sister's Friend Is Seducing Me Should I Go In by Tango123: 6:59pm On Dec 21, 2020
Fiscus105:

I don't read ur epistles pls, go and study the word Destiny , it's an English word

Its ur choice bro. I wasnt writing for u. I was writing for anyone who reads on nairaland.com, so they can learn or at least see my perspective

Meaning of destiny is not the bone of contention. What i am debating is the idea that destiny can be stolen through spiritual means

2 Likes

Re: My Sister's Friend Is Seducing Me Should I Go In by Fiscus105(m): 7:32pm On Dec 21, 2020
Tango123:

Its ur choice bro. I wasnt writing for u. I was writing for anyone who reads on nairaland.com, so they can learn or at least see my perspective

Meaning of destiny is not the bone of contention. What i am debating is the idea that destiny can be stolen through spiritual means

Stop writing jargon to mislead public
Re: My Sister's Friend Is Seducing Me Should I Go In by when2(f): 8:41pm On Dec 21, 2020
You come to nairaland to seek permission to commit fornication. Continue
Re: My Sister's Friend Is Seducing Me Should I Go In by Tohsynetita1: 9:07pm On Dec 21, 2020
Tango123:

so, destiny cannot be stolen or changed if one fornicate or commit adultery? I pray you won't fall into the hand if the witches parading themselves as human being. Continue your attitude.
Re: My Sister's Friend Is Seducing Me Should I Go In by Dliquidmetal(m): 9:59pm On Dec 21, 2020
Tango123:

I dey feel you my man,stop talking with people who are mentally enslaved abeg,nothing you say can make sense to them because they were raised with that mentality and it's worse when they dont even know they have a serious problem mentally

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Friend Is Seducing Me Should I Go In by Tango123: 10:01pm On Dec 21, 2020
Tohsynetita1:

so, destiny cannot be stolen or changed if one fornicate or commit adultery? I pray you won't fall into the hand if the witches parading themselves as human being. Continue your attitude.

What changes ur destiny is ur behavior

No one steals it

When others are building their businesses or studying hard in school, that is what shapes destiny.

Who u have sex with has no impact on ur destiny. That said, i do not support having sex with a married woman. Not because the woman will steal ur destiny, but becauze it is wrong. Simple. So also is having sex with a minor. It is wrong. Same as incest. It is wrong.

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Friend Is Seducing Me Should I Go In by Dliquidmetal(m): 10:02pm On Dec 21, 2020
Tango123:

wish I could like this 1000 times,you've emancipated yourself from mental slavery. I dey follow you boss.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister's Friend Is Seducing Me Should I Go In by Dliquidmetal(m): 10:06pm On Dec 21, 2020
Tohsynetita1:

see this one lol,if Jeff Bezos commits adultery and fornicate with even Nigerians witches lemme see how they will steal his destiny grin. Nigerians dont even think critically,easily fooled bunch.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Ladies Can Form? / The Difference Between A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl / Frodd And Esther Caught Having Sex Under The Duvet This Morning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.