Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:40 PM

"I Love You Baby" Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday with lovely - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Love You Baby" Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday with lovely (572 Views)

Cardi B Goes N*ked, Shows Off Heavy Butt After Husband’s Birthday Party / Busty Lady Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday In Bed. Got Nigerians Talking / A Nairalander Quits Bachelorhood With Lovely Prewedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Love You Baby" Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday with lovely by moseskalu555: 3:14pm On Dec 21, 2020
"I Love You Baby" Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday with lovely Video

Nigerian Actress Regina Daniels posted a video on her Instagram page few hours ago wishing her husband a happy birthday in a lovely way. The video was filled with photos of them together and lovely moments they had together.

She dropped this lovely words as he posted the video:

Fans and celebrities were quick to react to the post as the video was quite lovely. Check out some screenshots from the video she posted below.
She wrote; As the day goes by, it gladdens my heart to see how much of a potential leader you are! It's another year and I would have wished for wisdom and riches but I just remembered you are synonymous to King Solomon. Happy Birthday Lion King! To long life, good health, happiness and unity that befits a man of valor. I Love you baby ❤️; Prince Ned Nwoko.

WATCH VIDEO HERE: https://celebrity-profile.com/i-love-you-baby-regina-daniels-celebrates-her-husbands-birthday-with-lovely-video/

Re: "I Love You Baby" Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday with lovely by hashtagged(m): 3:15pm On Dec 21, 2020
who is she decieving undecided
Re: "I Love You Baby" Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday with lovely by Mandela27: 3:16pm On Dec 21, 2020
BABYIS THAT SO?

1 Like

Re: "I Love You Baby" Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday with lovely by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 21, 2020
May God keep their love stronger, hbd Ned

1 Like

Re: "I Love You Baby" Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday with lovely by blezoo: 3:22pm On Dec 21, 2020
God bless the old baby
Re: "I Love You Baby" Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday with lovely by DaddyRochie1642: 3:22pm On Dec 21, 2020
She should continue staying Loyal and continue to give Mr Ned Nwoko peace of mind and she'll continue to receive more goodies from him grin grin
Re: "I Love You Baby" Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday with lovely by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 21, 2020
love kill her there,love fire

Re: "I Love You Baby" Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday with lovely by Neimar: 3:30pm On Dec 21, 2020
Zzor:
May God keep their love stronger, hbd Ned

Tah

1 Like

Re: "I Love You Baby" Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday with lovely by dollytino4real(f): 3:30pm On Dec 21, 2020
those words alone Benz will roll out 2021
Re: "I Love You Baby" Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday with lovely by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 21, 2020
grin
Re: "I Love You Baby" Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday with lovely by Fuckhypocrite: 3:57pm On Dec 21, 2020
Mumu love

Na love 4 money ntin more!
Re: "I Love You Baby" Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday with lovely by moseskalu555: 4:14pm On Dec 21, 2020
grinding
Re: "I Love You Baby" Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday with lovely by Buziness101: 4:23pm On Dec 21, 2020
Money.... Because of money dis small girl de call her grandfather ,,," BABY"

1 Like

Re: "I Love You Baby" Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday with lovely by moseskalu555: 9:33pm On Dec 21, 2020
an example of marriage to money

(1) (Reply)

See How To Get Your Woman To Orgasm And Also Know For Real. / Ultimate Love’s Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Wed / Past Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.