Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:38 AM

NIMC Shuts Lagos Office To NiN Registrants - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIMC Shuts Lagos Office To NiN Registrants (27626 Views)

Gunshots Fired As SSS Alleged Siege On EFCC Lagos Office Continues / CVR: INEC Deletes 2.7 Million Double Registrants, PVCs Ready November / Mahmood Yakubu: INEC Deleting Double Registrants From Voter Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMC Shuts Lagos Office To NiN Registrants by pacespot(m): 9:40pm On Dec 21, 2020
What is wrong with this nimc self, their most inefficient service is heart wrenching. I even found out that their website is down

www.nimc.gov.ng
Re: NIMC Shuts Lagos Office To NiN Registrants by Digitalcreator(m): 10:46pm On Dec 21, 2020
PrimeWatermark:
Hehehehehehehe

Why am I not surprised? Though I wasn't expecting the crowd to be this much. Most of these people must have raked and fumbled online that they weren't gonna go to any NIMC office for registration. Alas, the place was filled to the brim.

That's how they would go out to vote PDP/APC in 2023 after cursing politicians online.

But wait oo, I'm too relaxed for someone who doesn't have NIN. Nothing do me jare.

. Exactly!!!! Dey brag n brag and at the end dey.... They could not stay on their words. Small tin Nigerians go just fear. We let the government dictate how we live, breath and eat, when we are suppose to be at home preparing for Christmas..

I hope we learn before its too late
Re: NIMC Shuts Lagos Office To NiN Registrants by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:54pm On Dec 21, 2020
nin indeed ndi oshi,awon sweegbe! simple tak photo and input data form they are doing all sorts of rubbish fr their dg to bottom,all muroons.A pop of over 200million to tell them to rush out like herds of cows to one desktop computer.
Almost all the nin staff in LGs in Lagos are collectin money,they kept extortin ppl up and down.God ravage all of you makin policies that punish the ppl.
Re: NIMC Shuts Lagos Office To NiN Registrants by jerryeminem: 6:26am On Dec 22, 2020
Why are we always backward in this country
Considering the advancement of technology
They should create a virtual platform for self registration for those who have BVN..
The end point is synchronization between BVn,Nimc and Sim card details
To produce a single database
Re: NIMC Shuts Lagos Office To NiN Registrants by RuddyFusion(m): 8:26am On Dec 22, 2020
yungEX:

Did 9mobile ask you for national id card. Theyre asking now. And i dont have�. Will they accept affidavit for national id?
....I have everything
Votes card
NIN and
Intl Passport.
Re: NIMC Shuts Lagos Office To NiN Registrants by ogbu80(m): 8:34am On Dec 22, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Nigeria is a country where all federal ministries have an informal rivalry to ascertain which can make life most hellish for Nigerians.

One ministry will just wake up one day and decide that because it has been long its voice has been heard, it will formulate one yeye policy.

I was never perturbed about the two weeks ultimatum because I know the telecoms who have the most to lose will lobby the government with billions of naira to look the other way and let business go on as usual.

Wait for it, another ministry will shake the polity before year end to try and outdo the ministry of communication.
when they pay the federal government off then these telecoms will extort us heavily to cover their loss Las las na we the poor masses go suffer am cry
Re: NIMC Shuts Lagos Office To NiN Registrants by NaijaCover(m): 11:10am On Dec 22, 2020
starbuck:

Nope

Start now to know
Re: NIMC Shuts Lagos Office To NiN Registrants by lastcall: 2:08pm On Dec 24, 2020
codedguy1:

Or when they themselves are the shait!

When a recalcitrant, incorrigible dimwitted illiterate is at the helm, he populates everywhere with his kind.

I have nothing to say grin

True talk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buratai Visits Soldiers & UN Staff & Others Wounded By Boko Haram (Pics) / Chukwuma Obidike: Count Me Out Of Alleged Plan To Attack Senator Kalu's Home / Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.