Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 (18605 Views)

AGF Malami, SGF Mustapha In Emergency Meeting With Emefiele At CBN - Gazette / Minimum Wage: Ngige, SGF Mustapha To Meet Buhari On Fresh Deal / President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 by etokhana: 11:30pm On Dec 21, 2020
Boss Mustapha, secretary to the government of the federation (SGF), says four of his children have tested positive for coronavirus.

Mustapha, who is the chairman of the presidential task force on COVID-19, announced this during a media briefing in Abuja in Monday.

He also said a family member who is one-year-old tested positive for the virus.

The SGF had gone into isolation last week after he was exposed to the virus.

He said while he and his wife tested negative for the virus, his children are currently receiving treatment.

He described the last one week as traumatic and urged Nigerians to not let their guard down as the country has entered into the second wave of the pandemic.

Mustapha added that the spike in coronavirus cases is as a result of the consequences of certain occurrences in the last few weeks such as increase in social gatherings and disregard for health protocols.

“A lot of discussion is still going on around the calls for the restriction of international travels due to the discovery of new strains of the virus in certain countries,” he said.

“The PTF, aviation and health authorities including the WHO are assessing the situation closely and would take a position as soon as cogent scientific basis are established.”
https://www.thecable.ng/sgf-my-four-children-tested-positive-for-covid-19/amp

1 Share

Re: SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 by MickzyDonald: 11:33pm On Dec 21, 2020
Quick recovery to them

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 by Midadeola(f): 11:34pm On Dec 21, 2020
Re: SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 by Paperworka: 11:35pm On Dec 21, 2020
Coro just dey one place they look all these heartless Nigerian Leaders

God has a way of protecting the poor. These men loot the country with the mind that the stolen dollars will provides Good health for them and their family.

21 Likes

Re: SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 by Marine54(m): 11:37pm On Dec 21, 2020
Another Lockdown and lock up Loading......

7 Likes

Re: SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 by Midadeola(f): 11:47pm On Dec 21, 2020
oh My God! This is getting serious!
Re: SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 by internationalman(m): 12:06am On Dec 22, 2020
Paperworka:
Coro just dey one place they look all these heartless Nigerian Leaders

God has a way of protecting the poor. These men loot the country with the mind that the stolen dollars will provides Good health for them and their family.

God hand nor dey naija matter.

The reason only the elites contract it is because they probably have money given to them.

3 Likes

Re: SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 22, 2020
hmmm "e be tins for dem ooo
Re: SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 by danietohbadt(m): 12:18am On Dec 22, 2020
Wahala for you Mr SGFWahala for you Mr SGFWahala for you Mr SGF
Re: SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 by tobechi74: 12:19am On Dec 22, 2020
Forced into a second wave of Isolation

To prevent Covid 19 extension

News sends ice down my arteries

Endless thirst for water to refill sweaty skin

Fingers vibrate in perturbation

Over analyse Government instruction

Recall previous periodof hunger

Moments of tears inside my locker

Push it beneath my awareness

Deny its existence

Believe I will cope once more

As I anticipate the cure

https://tobechispeaks./2020/12/21/what-is-it-telling-you/

1 Like

Re: SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 by slawormiir: 5:08am On Dec 22, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

1 Like

Re: SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 by ajimotoke(m): 5:08am On Dec 22, 2020
I smell lies, your children had covid 19, you and your wife tested negative, oga stop this nonsence o.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 by ATEAMS: 5:08am On Dec 22, 2020
Damn
Re: SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 by SoftP(m): 5:09am On Dec 22, 2020
Hia!

5 Likes

Re: SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 by ChuckKingston(m): 5:09am On Dec 22, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 by Goldp5988(f): 5:10am On Dec 22, 2020
So sorry,I pray they recover soon
Re: SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:11am On Dec 22, 2020
etokhana:

Boss Mustapha, secretary to the government of the federation (SGF), says four of his children have tested positive for coronavirus.
Weren't you the one to quick shout obey the Covid-19 guidelines

So if you are actually practicing what you preached, how come ya'all are having the virus

Or is the guidelines another scam grin grin cheesy

Mumu people!!!

33 Likes

Re: SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 by NellyDon60(m): 5:12am On Dec 22, 2020
F
Re: SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 by Dozie32(m): 5:13am On Dec 22, 2020
Lol grin, dem never start to dey taste positive for covid-19. Dem go later test positive for HIV.

2 Likes

Re: SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 by mkoabiola: 5:18am On Dec 22, 2020
This time around.. They Wil say anything to get funds for d vaccine from international bodies...

Na nja we no longer trust what they spill out..
Liars

18 Likes

Re: SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 by abragr8: 5:20am On Dec 22, 2020
WHAT 400B CAN DO FOR NIGERIA:-
1. SIX REGIONAL INDUSTRIAL CITIES THAT CAN EMPLOY 10 MILLION YOUTHS EACH (I.e 60 million works)
2. SIX NATIONAL HOSPITALS IN EACH REGION OF THE NATION FULLY EQUIPPED TO SAVE LIVES. EMPLOYING SO MANY HEALTH WORKERS.
3. BUILD 6000 HOUSES IN EACH REGION OF NIGERIA (I.e 36,000 HOUSES)

Invest in the right places and see that Nigeria will become the 5th richest Nation on planet earth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 by backnbeta(f): 5:21am On Dec 22, 2020
etokhana:

The PTF, aviation and health authorities including the WHO are assessing the situation closely and would take a position as soon as cogent scientific basis are established.”
Countries like Netherlands where they have standard health facilities did not wait for 'cogent scientific basis' before banning flights from UK, it's Nigeria that is still waiting! When will our rulers ever be proactive? They sha want enough reason to squander resources on vaccine and palliative undecided
Re: SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 by sanemind5(m): 5:21am On Dec 22, 2020
Hmmm...
Re: SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 by naijadrivablog: 5:21am On Dec 22, 2020
And Nigerians are sympathetic.

1 Like

Re: SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 by Toosure70: 5:21am On Dec 22, 2020
Time to work on our health facilities.
Re: SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 by Fheelzz(m): 5:22am On Dec 22, 2020
Ghen ghen Anyway confine the viruses to yourself ohh (rich) grin
Re: SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 by 4tomandchi: 5:25am On Dec 22, 2020
I wish them speedy recovery.

There is no need celebrating somebody's misfortunes because life is a circle and one day we'll also have a feel of life's bitter side.

Those laughing and wishing the poor children the worse are just ignorant.
Re: SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 by Enudapan: 5:26am On Dec 22, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

This codvid eh!
Be like say nah rich man disease
Re: SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 by DuBLINGreenb(m): 5:27am On Dec 22, 2020
Good

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu Will Need To Start ACN From Scratch If He Dumps APC – Tony Momoh / PICS: PDP Chairman In Lagos Declares Interest In Ekiti Guber Race- The Cable / Nigerians Deserves A Healthy President, PDP, R-APC Blasts Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.