Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 (18620 Views)

AGF Malami, SGF Mustapha In Emergency Meeting With Emefiele At CBN - Gazette / Minimum Wage: Ngige, SGF Mustapha To Meet Buhari On Fresh Deal / President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 by PureMe01: 5:27am On Dec 22, 2020
No big deal...as long as there is no underlying disease,they will recover within a week

1 Like

Re: SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 by Lexusgs430: 5:30am On Dec 22, 2020
How many more children does he have?.....
Re: SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 by Gorillabrain: 5:37am On Dec 22, 2020
You and your wife go soon get the virus
Re: SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 by GMBuhari: 5:40am On Dec 22, 2020
barawos and barawos
Re: SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 by pointstores(m): 5:49am On Dec 22, 2020
Nawa
Re: SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 by Seyzcham91(m): 6:02am On Dec 22, 2020
no mind others above me wey dey believe the lie e dey dish! believe these polithiefians at your own peril

any thing in preparation to justify their Second Scamdemic looting undecided undecided
ajimotoke:
I smell lies, your children had covid 19, you and your wife tested negative, oga stop this nonsence o.
Re: SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 by Nobody: 6:04am On Dec 22, 2020
YOU'RE JUST. A TOOL TO NIGERIA POLITICS

1 Like

Re: SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 by OBZCLOTHINGS(m): 6:05am On Dec 22, 2020
Wish them quick recovery
Re: SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 by bigiyaro(m): 6:08am On Dec 22, 2020
So, where did your kids get the virus from? Its either you are lying or you are not don't really belive the virus exists hence, you don't bother to practice what you preached.
Re: SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 by elisho: 6:12am On Dec 22, 2020
big lie stupid govment
Re: SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 by SirJerrie(m): 6:15am On Dec 22, 2020
Even though we know you're a lying..
We still wishing them quick Recovery from what ever they going through

See my signature
Re: SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 by ceejayluv(m): 6:16am On Dec 22, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Weren't you the one to quick shout obey the Covid-19 guidelines

So if you are actually practicing what you preached, how come ya'all are having the virus

Or is the guidelines another scam grin grin cheesy

Mumu people!!!
The virus spread has managed to beat guidelines all over the world. Form Prime ministers to presidents and celebrities still managed to contract it.
Re: SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 by ceejayluv(m): 6:17am On Dec 22, 2020
backnbeta:

Countries like Netherlands where they have standard health facilities did not wait for 'cogent scientific basis' before banning flights from UK, it's Nigeria that is still waiting! When will our rulers ever be proactive? They sha want enough reason to squander resources on vaccine and palliative undecided
It's here already. People have been going and coming from the UK for weeks now.
Re: SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 by mrkings84(m): 6:33am On Dec 22, 2020
Serious?

Sorry to them......
Re: SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 by EjaikreTheViper(f): 6:35am On Dec 22, 2020
Nigeria can authoritatively boast as the country with the most brainless set of humans! Fools are to be deceived the second time with fake covid19.
Mumu plenty for naija

3 Likes

Re: SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 by TeacherAnas: 6:44am On Dec 22, 2020
Kaji karya
Re: SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 by BigBizzy(m): 6:46am On Dec 22, 2020
Ok
Re: SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 by payloader(m): 6:52am On Dec 22, 2020
And so! Are they better than other Nigerians, who contracted the scamdemic? So, is that why people won't enjoy their Christmas holidays, because your children contracted the virus? This is the most useless government of all time (MUGOAT)

1 Like

Re: SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 by sammirano: 6:52am On Dec 22, 2020
Thisguy worst pass buhari. Bastard
Re: SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 by abidem4real: 7:02am On Dec 22, 2020
etokhana:

https://www.thecable.ng/sgf-my-four-children-tested-positive-for-covid-19/amp
A lot of discussion is still going on around the calls for the restriction of international travels due to the discovery of new strains of the virus in certain countries,” he said.

Which discussion is still ongoing? Are they going to be watching until we're overwhelmed the second time? This government is not proactive at all
Re: SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 22, 2020
May God heal everyone infected with COVID-19 in Nigeria. No more loss, in Jesus name.
Re: SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 by bluefilm: 7:29am On Dec 22, 2020
Useless #COVIDIOT
Re: SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 by sellerandbuyer: 7:31am On Dec 22, 2020
Paperworka:
Coro just dey one place they look all these heartless Nigerian Leaders

God has a way of protecting the poor. These men loot the country with the mind that the stolen dollars will provides Good health for them and their family.

Re: SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 by Flier: 7:49am On Dec 22, 2020
The same fooolish people that want people to queue for NIN
Re: SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 by Lastmankc(m): 7:56am On Dec 22, 2020
This coro no dey do im work properly. if you know, you know
Re: SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 by Burstit(m): 8:07am On Dec 22, 2020
Re: SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 by BenAndrew: 8:12am On Dec 22, 2020
What a shame.
For someone who gives directives on how to stay safe is reporting such that means he doesn’t even practice what he preaches.
Re: SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 by silaswills01(m): 8:18am On Dec 22, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Weren't you the one to quick shout obey the Covid-19 guidelines

So if you are actually practicing what you preached, how come ya'all are having the virus

Or is the guidelines another scam grin grin cheesy

Mumu people!!!
Them mumu die aswear
Stupid animals
Who are they deceiving sef undecided

1 Like

Re: SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 by Lovelyn451(f): 8:43am On Dec 22, 2020
calm down, US has approved the $900b, they'll soon shift una own come so that all the lies will stop...mad people

1 Like

Re: SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 by Pabloicardi: 8:54am On Dec 22, 2020
ajimotoke:
I smell lies, your children had covid 19, you and your wife tested negative, oga stop this nonsence o.
Don't mind this people they are looking for a way to lockdown again and cash out while the mass suffer of starvation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Encounter With Niger-Delta Avengers- Solomon Dalung / Why We’re Disbursing Abacha’s Loot To Lift Up People– Buhari / Nigerian Youth Excited About The Potentials Of An Atiku’s Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.