Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Ohakim Commission’s More Water Projects - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohakim Commission’s More Water Projects (2196 Views)

How NNPC Dubiously Paid N36.4 Billion Water Projects Money To Ex-NSA Dasuki / Photos From Adanma Ohakim's Wedding Today In Abuja / Nddc Awards N6.7b Power, Water Projects In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ohakim Commission’s More Water Projects by andrewnwa: 5:25pm On Mar 27, 2011
Ohakim Commission’s More Water Projects

As part of his promise to tackle the problem of portable water in the state, Imo State governor, Ikedi Ohakim on Thursday commissioned more water projects.
Beneficiaries of the solar water scheme were the Assumpta Maids, Owerri Girls Secondary School as well as the Fire Service/Police station at Egbe road in Owerri.
Ohakim commissioned the projects as he commenced his campagn rally at the municipal area, promising to do more for the benefit of the people.
The governor who was welcomed at the Assumpta Maids premises by Sister Mercy Ibeawuchi who represented the provincial superior, Sister Philomena Mmadu, said his administration will stop at nothing to ensure that the welfare of the people is given utmost priority.
‘’the commitment of my administration is to ensue that the people benefit from the dividends of democracy we provide. It is on record that this place has been denied of good water but we are here today to commission this solar-driven water project to the glory of God.
‘’ I am here to commission this project so that you can have fresh, clean water without moving up and down to look for drinking water. I know the needs of the people and we have blue print for the solution. My promise is that I will not fail Imo people’’ he pledged.
In her response, Sister Ibeawuchi expressed gratitude for the siting of the project in their premises, just as she praised the governor for his efforts towards bring rapid development to the state,
Also at the Owerri Girls Secondary School, Ohakim urged the students to be good ambassadors of the institution as he assured the students bringing more infrastructures that will benefit them.

Re: Ohakim Commission’s More Water Projects by andrewnwa: 5:26pm On Mar 27, 2011
Ohakim

Re: Ohakim Commission’s More Water Projects by THEAMAKA(f): 5:48pm On Mar 27, 2011
and is there any word from Ohakim's camp on whether or not there is a project underway to where EVERY house (at least every MODERN house) in IMO State will have running water straight to their sinks, bathtubs, and toilets? i am happy of this small project, but all these projects are too minor. i have yet to hear of any large project underway to where all the Imo people have running water into their homes. its a pity that Nigerians still have to call a truck to pump water into about 3 or 4 water tanks. SMH.
Re: Ohakim Commission’s More Water Projects by andrewnwa: 6:48pm On Mar 27, 2011
, Amaka, I can frankly tell u that on the 30th of this month, Dr ikedi Ohakim will be commissioning ALGON/COUNCIL OF TRADITIONAL RULERS SECRETARIAT,YOUTH EMPOWERMENT AND HANDING OVER OF 27 REHABILITATED PRIMARY HEALTH CENTRES, AND THE PRESENTATION OF CHEQUES TO CSDP BENEFICIARIES AT DAN ANYIAM STADIUM,
EVERYTHING IS A GRADUAL PROCESS, I CAN DEBT THAT IF U WERE AROUND U'LL BE ABREAST WITH THE DEVELOPMENTS ON GROUND.
TAKIA
Re: Ohakim Commission’s More Water Projects by THEAMAKA(f): 6:57pm On Mar 27, 2011
okay, i may not be there but 80% of my family lives in Imo State, and they aren't seeing much in their area. maybe its because they are a smaller LGA or, ??i know its a gradual process but i heard he is very corrupt. how am i sure that he isn't paying you to come on NL to post all these positive things about him? anyway, i'll just wait and see.
and btw, i do check the imo state website often, and i like what i see, but everything seems so centered around Owerri and sometimes Mbaise. every single LGA should be receiving the same benefits.
Re: Ohakim Commission’s More Water Projects by Areosapien(f): 7:00pm On Mar 27, 2011
andrewnwa:

, Amaka, I can frankly tell u that on the 30th of this month, Dr ikedi Ohakim will be commissioning ALGON/COUNCIL OF TRADITIONAL RULERS SECRETARIAT,YOUTH EMPOWERMENT AND HANDING OVER OF 27 REHABILITATED PRIMARY HEALTH CENTRES, AND THE PRESENTATION OF CHEQUES TO CSDP BENEFICIARIES AT DAN ANYIAM STADIUM,
EVERYTHING IS A GRADUAL PROCESS, I CAN DEBT THAT IF U WERE AROUND U'LL BE ABREAST WITH THE DEVELOPMENTS ON GROUND.
TAKIA
Ahhh. Because, like I always knew, you're actually a stooge paid by Ohakim the criminal, to peddle propaganda and false lies in Rochas Okorocha's name. What a shame.
Re: Ohakim Commission’s More Water Projects by andrewnwa: 7:00pm On Mar 27, 2011
amaka are u on facebook?,
Re: Ohakim Commission’s More Water Projects by THEAMAKA(f): 7:02pm On Mar 27, 2011
andrewnwa:

amaka are u on facebook?,
what is the relevance? is there a page or a group on facebook about imo state or ohakim or something?
Re: Ohakim Commission’s More Water Projects by andrewnwa: 7:04pm On Mar 27, 2011
Aerosapiens, u dont need to be churlish in other to speak ur mind.
From ur comments so far i think u actually have a personal grudge for his administration, Just grow up!
Re: Ohakim Commission’s More Water Projects by andrewnwa: 7:06pm On Mar 27, 2011
I think it will be preferable for u to air mi view on facebook,
i just dont like touts interfering in mi discussion with u.
Re: Ohakim Commission’s More Water Projects by THEAMAKA(f): 7:07pm On Mar 27, 2011
I don't even like PDP to begin with. anyone that is part of that party is NOT a friend of mine or a friend of the Nigerian people. GET PDP OUT! they are all corrupt bastards!
btw, are elections coming up? maybe he is just trying to be reelected. SMH
Re: Ohakim Commission’s More Water Projects by Areosapien(f): 7:08pm On Mar 27, 2011
@THE AMAKA - Click on this link to learn more about how this criminal has sold the Eastern Heartland to the UBA bank, and proceeded to loot and impoverish the state.
[url=http://www.saharareporters.com/news-page/governor-ikedi-ohakim’s-looting-spree-continues]www.saharareporters.com/news-page/governor-ikedi-ohakim’s-looting-spree-continues[/url]
Re: Ohakim Commission’s More Water Projects by THEAMAKA(f): 7:09pm On Mar 27, 2011
Areosapien:

@THE AMAKA - Click on this link to learn more about how this criminal has sold the Eastern Heartland to the UBA bank, and proceeded to loot and impoverish the state.
[url=http://www.saharareporters.com/news-page/governor-ikedi-ohakim’s-looting-spree-continues]www.saharareporters.com/news-page/governor-ikedi-ohakim’s-looting-spree-continues[/url]
GOD FORBID! thanks for the link. is there a way he can be impeached? FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE!!! angry
Re: Ohakim Commission’s More Water Projects by andrewnwa: 7:11pm On Mar 27, 2011
AMAKA U CAN GO 2 DIS LINK, www.ohakim2011.com, imomanylies.com
I guess dis shuld b able to clear ur doubts and false info about his administration.
Re: Ohakim Commission’s More Water Projects by Areosapien(f): 7:13pm On Mar 27, 2011
THE AMAKA:

GOD FORBID! thanks for the link. is there a way he can be impeached? FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE!!!  angry
My sister, you don see the suffer-head wey us Imo indigenes be. Rochas Okorocha the well known philantropist is the man we all want.
And while we're fighting for our lives, we have a heartless and soulless toad like Andrewnwa who was paid to come rubbish the man's name, using his multiple IDs like Tochukwu C, Arinzeeze and the rest. Check his comments if you think say na lie. Anyway, na God go punish them in the end.
Re: Ohakim Commission’s More Water Projects by andrewnwa: 7:16pm On Mar 27, 2011
Amaka , its very obvious that Aerosapiens is actually campaigning for Rochas,
Well, i ask u visit this site,, www.reformedogboni..
Re: Ohakim Commission’s More Water Projects by THEAMAKA(f): 7:17pm On Mar 27, 2011
Areosapien:

My sister, you don see the suffer-head wey us Imo indigenes be. Rochas Okorocha the well known philantropist is the man we all want.
And while we're fighting for our lives, we have a heartless and soulless toad like Andrewnwa who was paid to come rubbish the man's name, using his multiple IDs like Tochukwu C, Arinzeeze and the rest. Check his comments if you think say na lie. Anyway, na God go punish them in the end.
what part of Imo State do you live in? Owerri?
given the fact that Ohakim is part of PDP is enough to go by. we all know they cannot be trusted.
Re: Ohakim Commission’s More Water Projects by Areosapien(f): 7:17pm On Mar 27, 2011
andrewnwa:

I guess dis shuld b able to clear your doubts and false info about his administration.
It would be totally foolhardy for any right thinking person to visit a site set up by Ohakim himself, in order to look for an unbiased report on Ohakim.
You must really take us for kids in here.
Re: Ohakim Commission’s More Water Projects by Areosapien(f): 7:19pm On Mar 27, 2011
THE AMAKA:

what part of Imo State do you live in? Owerri?
given the fact that Ohakim is part of PDP is enough to go by. we all know they cannot be trusted.

Nwannem, I live in Owerri o, although I'm from Ideato sha.
Re: Ohakim Commission’s More Water Projects by Areosapien(f): 7:23pm On Mar 27, 2011
andrewnwa:

Amaka , its very obvious that Aerosapiens is actually campaigning for Rochas,
Well, i ask u visit this site,, www.reformedogboni..
Good. Amaka, just take a look at the fraudulent page he's directing you to, and tell me if a billionaire club like the Ogboni fraternity would be running on a free and cheaply made WORDPRESS SITE! If that isn't the most amateurish attempt at smear-campaigning, then I don't know what.
Re: Ohakim Commission’s More Water Projects by THEAMAKA(f): 7:23pm On Mar 27, 2011
Areosapien:

It would be totally foolhardy for any right thinking person to visit a site set up by Ohakim himself, in order to look for an unbiased report on Ohakim.
You must really take us for kids in here.

i agree. the website was obviously set up by Ohakim and his camp. so of course there will be some bias in it

andrewnwa:

I guess dis shuld b able to clear your doubts and false info about his administration.
as i said, i like what i see, but most of it seems to be centered mainly around Owerri. and some of those things called "schools" should not be schools. abeg, why are many big housing estates looking better than those schools? those things look cheaply made, abeg.
btw, have you heard any talk on the upgrading of Sam Mbakwe airport? Akwa Ibom just built a totally new modern airport in Uyo. Imo Airport should be upgraded. when i went there, everything was old and outdated. BUT I DO UNDERSTAND that the money used to built it came from the Imo people and not from federal money, so i respect that. and is AirMidwest an Imo Airline
Re: Ohakim Commission’s More Water Projects by THEAMAKA(f): 7:27pm On Mar 27, 2011
Ohakim should also place a lot of focus on Orlu because i believe that is the second most important city/town in Imo and that place looks like utter CRAP! i know he is "trying" to get Owerri in order, but Orlu needs a lot of attention so it can be developed and brought to its full economic potential.
Re: Ohakim Commission’s More Water Projects by andrewnwa: 7:27pm On Mar 27, 2011
AMAKA, IVE LIVED IN OWERRI FOR THE PAST 6 YEARS NOW,
i CAN TELL U THAT OWERRI HAS REALLY TRANSFORMED POSITIVELY, COMPARED TO THE DAYS OF HIS PREDECESSOR ACHIKE UDENWA.
I'LL PREFER U COME AND SEE THINGS FOR URSELF, INSTEAD OF LISTENING TO THAT BLATANT LIAR(AEROSAPIEN). WHO IS ROCHAS ONLINE THUG.
Re: Ohakim Commission’s More Water Projects by Areosapien(f): 7:32pm On Mar 27, 2011
andrewnwa:

AMAKA, IVE LIVED IN OWERRI FOR THE PAST 6 YEARS NOW,
i CAN TELL U THAT OWERRI HAS REALLY TRANSFORMED POSITIVELY, COMPARED TO THE DAYS OF HIS PREDECESSOR ACHIKE UDENWA.
I'LL PREFER U COME AND SEE THINGS FOR URSELF, INSTEAD OF LISTENING TO THAT BLATANT LIAR(AEROSAPIEN). WHO IS ROCHAS ONLINE THUG.
You're such a soulless liar. Anyway, I'm going to properly expose you for your idiocy on the internet, you thug.

Amaka, take a look at the fraudulent thread this guy opened with his multiple IDs just to malign other candidates with lies.
www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=621449.msg7890454#msg7890454
See the way he was taken to the cleaners by the other forumists? See the way he was replying himself too?
I rest my case.
Re: Ohakim Commission’s More Water Projects by andrewnwa: 7:35pm On Mar 27, 2011
AMAKA, "ROME WASNT BUILT IN A DAY", EVERYTHIN IS A MATTER OF TIME,
N MOREOVA OHAKIM HAS JUST BEIN IN OFFICE FOR JUST 3 YEARS, THE REAMININ HALF YEAR HAS BEIN DIFFICULT DUE TO COURT CASES HERE AND THERE, WHICH HE FINALLY WON,
I CAN ASSURE U THAT OHAKIM HAS A PLAN AND A VISION FOR THE STATE,
TRY AND TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT HIS AGENDA IN THAT SITE, www.ohakim2011.com.
Re: Ohakim Commission’s More Water Projects by THEAMAKA(f): 7:40pm On Mar 27, 2011
@aerosapien, LOL. na wa! these elections in Nigeria can get really dirty. thats why i would NEVER be caught dead in Nigeria during election season. its just TOO much. i see that thread was locked due to slandering of personalities without any evidence. smh. as long as Ohakim is part of PDP, he remains a green snake in the green grass. elections are coming soon, that is why he is trying to make face now so they can elect him for another four years so he can continue to loot some more. the area I'm from, Ohakim has done nothing. a main road (which is owned by the Fed Government) still has a gazillion pot holes and the road bumps are no longer road bumps(i dont even know what to call them). that is the only major road in that area, and is very vital to the people there moving goods and what-not. when it rains, its just a complete mess. is it only Owerri that should be seeing development and change? is it only Owerri that is important? so that Ohakim and all his peeps can enjoy? before you know it, all those politicians will move into their 100 million naira estates in the New Owerri area. SMH.
why not taken it upon yourself (since the Fed Government hasn't done it) to bring constant electricity to the people of Imo what is he waiting for? i haven't heard about any projects on that either.
i seriously believe you are being paid.
Re: Ohakim Commission’s More Water Projects by Areosapien(f): 7:44pm On Mar 27, 2011
andrewnwa:

N MOREOVA OHAKIM HAS JUST BEIN IN OFFICE FOR JUST 3 YEARS, THE REAMININ HALF YEAR HAS BEIN DIFFICULT DUE TO COURT CASES HERE AND THERE, WHICH HE FINALLY WON,
Poor you.  
@Amaka - Do you now see the desperation in this criminal's post.
Andrew, you cite the fact that Ohakim has been in office for just 3 years? How long has Fashola been there? How long has Sullivan Chime been there? How long has Amaechi been there?
Your desperation and cluelessness know no bounds. And come April, we Imo indigenes will be voting wasted watery horseshit like you out for good. Trash.
Re: Ohakim Commission’s More Water Projects by chamber2(m): 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2011

Hey,will you stop all these nonsense and get your head thinking.Everyone knows ohakim is a failure and will definitely loose this election,either through the ballot box or by the court room.He must go.He is ruthless and uncultured,fraudulent and misleading.
Re: Ohakim Commission’s More Water Projects by THEAMAKA(f): 7:50pm On Mar 27, 2011
Areosapien:

Poor you.  
@Amaka - Do you now see the desperation in this criminal's post.
Andrew, you cite the fact that Ohakim has been in office for just 3 years? How long has Fashola been there? How long has Sullivan Chime been there? How long has Amaechi been there?
Your desperation and cluelessness know no bounds. And come April, we Imo indigenes will be voting wasted watery horseshit like you out for good. Trash.
GBAM!!!! that is the point. how long have any of those governors been in office and they are already doing wonders for their state. the only thing we can see from Ohakim are cheaply made schools (that look like most of the houses i see in the village) and small water projects to where people still have to walk their behinds to the pump to get water and then carry it all the way home. lmfao.
Amaechi has done a lot for Port Harcourt and Chime for Enugu (but idk about the states as a whole).
from what I've seen Akpabio has done good for Akwa Ibom, but does anyone else wanna enlighten me a little bit more?
Re: Ohakim Commission’s More Water Projects by andrewnwa: 7:53pm On Mar 27, 2011
Honestly aerosapiens, i know u are one of those paid agents and cowards masquerading under fake names  to defame and spread falsehood against Dr Ikedi Ohakim, u should be ashamed of urself.  How can you damage another man's name so, simply because you want power? When I saw this false information about Dr Ikedi Ohakim i became muddled and nowhere was it mentioned in any article that Ohakim hasnt done better than his predecessor. Why drag Ohakim’s name to the mud? You have actually proven to the world that Rochas is ur man.  
Besides, is this what Imo politics has degenerated to? Shouldn't all the gubernatorial candidates concentrate on issues as opposed to mudslinging? It is evident that Dr Ikedi Ohakim must be the man to beat for all these negative energies and heaps of lies against him.  Please lets allow our God sent governor Dr Ikedi Ohakim to concentrate on his visions and mission for Imo State, cause he has done so much in the state  most especially in the areas of infrastructural development, which is very obvious when you come to Imo state.
Gov. Ohakim being the incumbent governor has a chance --in fact opportunity to win Imo State without much hassles, i.e. based on is achievement which is on <www.imostate.gov.ng> .
Please lets try to be factual instead of posting false things about our incumbent governor.

AND ALSO AEROSAPIENS, OHAKIM MUST NOT BEHAVE LIKE HIS PREDECESSOR BY SHARING MONEY.

Thank you.
Re: Ohakim Commission’s More Water Projects by Areosapien(f): 7:53pm On Mar 27, 2011
THE AMAKA:

@aerosapien, LOL. na wa! these elections in Nigeria can get really dirty. thats why i would NEVER be caught dead in Nigeria during election season. its just TOO much. i see that thread was locked due to slandering of personalities without any evidence. smh. as long as Ohakim is part of PDP, he remains a green snake in the green grass. elections are coming soon, that is why he is trying to make face now so they can elect him for another four years so he can continue to loot some more. the area I'm from, Ohakim has done nothing. a main road (which is owned by the Fed Government) still has a gazillion pot holes and the road bumps are no longer road bumps(i dont even know what to call them). that is the only major road in that area, and is very vital to the people there moving goods and what-not. when it rains, its just a complete mess. is it only Owerri that should be seeing development and change? is it only Owerri that is important? so that Ohakim and all his peeps can enjoy? before you know it, all those politicians will move into their 100 million naira estates in the New Owerri area. SMH.
why not taken it upon yourself (since the Fed Government hasn't done it) to bring constant electricity to the people of Imo what is he waiting for? i haven't heard about any projects on that either.
i seriously believe you are being paid.
GBAM! Beautiful and honest! I'm from Ideato, and that place no dey even exist anymore, suffice to say!
Throughout his tenure, Ohakim was busy pulling out all the funds in Imo's purse, just to bribe the judges presiding over his rigging case. And this paid crook dey here dey think say im dey deceive people.

Seriously, AMAKA, I feel like killing 70 cows for you right now. Very good reasoning smiley
Re: Ohakim Commission’s More Water Projects by THEAMAKA(f): 7:59pm On Mar 27, 2011
andrewnwa:

Honestly aerosapiens, i know u are one of those paid agents and cowards masquerading under fake names  to defame and spread falsehood against Dr Ikedi Ohakim, u should be ashamed of urself.  How can you damage another man's name so, simply because you want power? When I saw this false information about Dr Ikedi Ohakim i became muddled and nowhere was it mentioned in any article that Ohakim hasnt done better than his predecessor. Why drag Ohakim’s name to the mud? You have actually proven to the world that Rochas is your man.  
Besides, is this what Imo politics has degenerated to? Shouldn't all the gubernatorial candidates concentrate on issues as opposed to mudslinging? It is evident that Dr Ikedi Ohakim must be the man to beat for all these negative energies and heaps of lies against him.  Please lets allow our God sent governor Dr Ikedi Ohakim to concentrate on his visions and mission for Imo State, cause he has done so much in the state  most especially in the areas of infrastructural development, which is very obvious when you come to Imo state.
Gov. Ohakim being the incumbent governor has a chance --in fact opportunity to win Imo State without much hassles, i.e. based on is achievement which is on <www.imostate.gov.ng> .
Please lets try to be factual instead of posting false things about our incumbent governor.

AND ALSO AEROSAPIENS, OHAKIM MUST NOT BEHAVE LIKE HIS PREDECESSOR BY SHARING MONEY.

Thank you.

on that note, its very obvious you are paid. why are you still advertising his website? i believe we have all already seen it from the first time you posted it. let him bring constant electricity to the Imo people. that is NUMBER ONE! with that, everything else shall surely fall into place. people will be seeking to do business and invest in Imo if there is constant electricity.
just think of that. . .

Areosapien:

GBAM! Beautiful and honest! I'm from Ideato, and that place no dey even exist anymore, suffice to say!
Throughout his tenure, Ohakim was busy pulling out all the funds in Imo's purse, just to bribe the judges presiding over his rigging case. And this paid crook dey here dey think say im dey deceive people.

Seriously, AMAKA, I feel like killing 70 cows for you right now. Very good reasoning smiley
I see so much potential in our eastern heartland. the guy is just a crook, as with most Nigerian governors.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Prediction Of The Nigerian Presidential Election For 2011 / Breaking News - ASUU Finally Calls Off Strike / Exclusive Conversation With Boko Haram Member Reveals Kashim Shettima As Sponsor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.