Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Breaking News - ASUU Finally Calls Off Strike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News - ASUU Finally Calls Off Strike (2195 Views)

Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike / Breaking News: ASUU Will Suspend Strike Next Week – Fagge / Breaking News!!!!!! ASUU Suspends Strike! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News - ASUU Finally Calls Off Strike by blog4all(m): 8:00pm On Aug 23, 2013
http://blog4all-com..com/2013/08/breaking-news-ASUU-finally-calls-off.html

Congratulations to all universities student,just about an hour ago ASUU chairman broke the annoucement,which is considered the big one for all universities student.After calling off the strike,the media went ahead to ask,if the federal government has met the demands of ASUU.

Out of dismay,the ASUU chairman shook his head and said,he was disappointed with the media more than he his to the FG,saying the media formed a deaf ear to the strike,that an average Nigeria does not know that universities are on strike,he went ahead to say when a student inform someone that his school has been on strike,they all would say,oh….we no even know,uhna done suffer.

Read More @ http://blog4all-com..com/2013/08/breaking-news-ASUU-finally-calls-off.html
Re: Breaking News - ASUU Finally Calls Off Strike by Swiftboy(m): 8:05pm On Aug 23, 2013
I pity ASUU! They can never get all they ask for! Men am goin to school straight away! *packing bags*
Re: Breaking News - ASUU Finally Calls Off Strike by franklinnnoli: 8:11pm On Aug 23, 2013
Wow !!! I think God... Skul tinx in my mind since !!!
Re: Breaking News - ASUU Finally Calls Off Strike by seanet02: 8:16pm On Aug 23, 2013
JUNK NEWS
Re: Breaking News - ASUU Finally Calls Off Strike by hisswagness: 8:17pm On Aug 23, 2013
Lol...dis source is nt genuine abeg...hungry blogger

1 Like

Re: Breaking News - ASUU Finally Calls Off Strike by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 23, 2013
apart from the fact that the source doesn't look genuine, i think the moderators need to do something about this issue of having to read a (very short text) information half way and then being directed to some fake blog somewhere to finish reading. If everything cannot be pasted here for all to read then OP should not bother.
Re: Breaking News - ASUU Finally Calls Off Strike by Aphrygian(m): 8:26pm On Aug 23, 2013
Re: Breaking News - ASUU Finally Calls Off Strike by sunstyle(m): 8:43pm On Aug 23, 2013
wow! Dis is a good news wait o d girl wey i dey chyke go leave me go school be dat ooooooooooo
Re: Breaking News - ASUU Finally Calls Off Strike by psucc(m): 8:57pm On Aug 23, 2013
Even d blog address is mago. Pls NLers, make una no just swallow all post. This one fit caused some1 cardiac arrest.
Re: Breaking News - ASUU Finally Calls Off Strike by esphil64: 9:00pm On Aug 23, 2013
How true is this? Hope someone not fooling us here.
Re: Breaking News - ASUU Finally Calls Off Strike by ronalmagic10(m): 9:01pm On Aug 23, 2013
MODs shud ban dis ppl deliberately spreading false news. do u tink dis is a joke. Mtcheew...I jst wastd my MB openin dis thread. Op, go nd take ur drugs b4 its 2 late
Re: Breaking News - ASUU Finally Calls Off Strike by engrflames: 9:05pm On Aug 23, 2013
This's an expensive joke
Re: Breaking News - ASUU Finally Calls Off Strike by johnstar(m): 9:38pm On Aug 23, 2013
Na God go punish dis op if na lie sad sad ||ASUU ft MTN & PHCN --> Frustration Remix ( produced by Arsene Wenger)Watchout"
Re: Breaking News - ASUU Finally Calls Off Strike by johnstar(m): 9:47pm On Aug 23, 2013
Swiftboy: I pity ASUU! They can never get all they ask for! Men am goin to school straight away! *packing bags*
undecided
Re: Breaking News - ASUU Finally Calls Off Strike by oyedun82(m): 10:07pm On Aug 23, 2013
franklinnnoli: Wow !!! I think God... Skul tinx in my mind[/] [b]since !!!
no wonder d strike is still on

1 Like

Re: Breaking News - ASUU Finally Calls Off Strike by JohnFrankling(m): 10:07pm On Aug 23, 2013
Lwkm
Re: Breaking News - ASUU Finally Calls Off Strike by joeanointing(m): 10:14pm On Aug 23, 2013
Thank God. It has taken time b4 they came to an agreement. I think the media did a great job about the strike, the coverage was amazing. I am dissappointed with ASUU's response about media black out.
Re: Breaking News - ASUU Finally Calls Off Strike by networkrecharg: 10:21pm On Aug 23, 2013
pls if the strike is really called off. just flash me 08032724753
Re: Breaking News - ASUU Finally Calls Off Strike by musaajebor(m): 10:42pm On Aug 23, 2013
Sumbori shaat haleloo!
Re: Breaking News - ASUU Finally Calls Off Strike by xtianh(m): 11:22pm On Aug 23, 2013
How true is this news or rumor. No other news site is carring it.
Re: Breaking News - ASUU Finally Calls Off Strike by rudian(f): 12:37am On Aug 24, 2013
blog4all: http://blog4all-com..com/2013/08/breaking-news-ASUU-finally-calls-off.html

Congratulations to all universities student,just about an hour ago ASUU chairman broke the annoucement,which is considered the big one for all universities student.After calling off the strike,the media went ahead to ask,if the federal government has met the demands of ASUU.

Out of dismay,the ASUU chairman shook his head and said,he was disappointed with the media more than he his to the FG,saying the media formed a deaf ear to the strike,that an average Nigeria does not know that universities are on strike,he went ahead to say when a student inform someone that his school has been on strike,they all would say,oh….we no even know,uhna done suffer.

Read More @ http://blog4all-com..com/2013/08/breaking-news-ASUU-finally-calls-off.html
I choose to remain a doubting Thomasina!

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi APC In Assasination Attempt! / Why PDP May Loss Benue State / APC Has Resorted To Intimidation and Civil War Threats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.