Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,233 members, 7,836,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Tiredness During Sex. What Is The Cause Of This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tiredness During Sex. What Is The Cause Of This? (2404 Views)

I Am Afraid Of Sex. How Can I Prevent Extreme Tiredness After Sex? / I Have Never Cummed During Sex, What Can I Do?? / Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiredness During Sex. What Is The Cause Of This? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 22, 2020
Copied****

I want to know what could be the cause of tiredness few minutes into the game. I used to go for a long while and still be very active but recently I discovered I get tired easily just few minutes into sex. I need enlightenment on this from mature minds.

Thanks
Re: Tiredness During Sex. What Is The Cause Of This? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 22, 2020
maybe ur diet has now become crappy unlike before
it could be u have added too much weight now
our energy levels tend to go down when we add to much weight and especially around the midsection amongst we guys
or it could be u aint getting enough sleep/rest dese days
just try and check ur habit that u have changed and if u notice its unhealthy try and change it for the better and ur energy levels will improve
Also try include a little cardio exercise in ur routine like football,basketball,jogging/running,skipping or jumping ropes.Anything that increases the pumping of ur heart.Also helps in improving ur endurance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiredness During Sex. What Is The Cause Of This? by donbachi(m): 1:50pm On Dec 22, 2020
Sedentary lifestyle.

3 Likes

Re: Tiredness During Sex. What Is The Cause Of This? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 22, 2020
lefulefu:
our energy levels tend to go down when we add to much weight and especially around the midsection amongst we guys
just try and check ur habit that u have changed and if u notice its unhealthy try and change it for the better and ur energy levels will improve
Also try include a little cardio exercise in ur routine like football,basketball,jogging/running,skipping or jumping ropes.Anything that increases the pumping of ur heart.Also helps in improving ur endurance.

I think you are right about many things here.
1. I have added weight and I don't know how best to bring it down. Anytime I tried to jog, i would start feeling pains on my fibula and tibia.
2. I don't get enough sleep too due to the nature of my job

I think push-up is also part of cardio exercise. I can start with that one.

1 Like

Re: Tiredness During Sex. What Is The Cause Of This? by Kondomatic(m): 1:53pm On Dec 22, 2020
Rogosa:

1. I have added weight and I don't know how best to bring it down. Anytime I tried to jog, i would start feeling pains on my fibula and tibia.

I thought you said it was copied?

3 Likes

Re: Tiredness During Sex. What Is The Cause Of This? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 22, 2020
donbachi:
Sedentary lifestyle.
On the contrary.
Re: Tiredness During Sex. What Is The Cause Of This? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 22, 2020
Kondomatic:

Yes it was. And I am giving 'his' reply.
Re: Tiredness During Sex. What Is The Cause Of This? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 22, 2020
Kondomatic:

Alawada!
I was actually expecting someone to pick that out. You get sense ooo. No be small.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
The guy doesn't like social media except whatsapp
Re: Tiredness During Sex. What Is The Cause Of This? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 22, 2020
lefulefu:
well done sex expert

2 Likes

Re: Tiredness During Sex. What Is The Cause Of This? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 22, 2020
Rogosa:

no u dont need to jog.U can walk.walking is another effective way in losing weight.just make out the times in the mornings or evenings u do ur walk.do this for some time and you will lose the weight u want to lose and ur energy level will come back trust.As for sleeping since the nature of ur job affects ur sleep pattern u could make out the time u could have ur sleep.If its a night job then during the day time u can have effective siesta .Rest is very important.Its like the way u recharge ur phone dats how rest is to the body.As for pushups its more a body resistance exercise like weight lifting.Its good u include it but more importantly u have to get enough rest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiredness During Sex. What Is The Cause Of This? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 22, 2020
Zzor:
well done sex expert
i just dey give am tips on how to increase im body endurance :Du see anything sex for my post? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tiredness During Sex. What Is The Cause Of This? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 22, 2020
lefulefu:
no u dont need to jog.U can walk.walking is another effective way in losing weight.just make out the times in the mornings or evenings u do ur walk.do this for some time and you will lose the weight u want to lose and ur energy level will come back trust.As for sleeping since the nature of ur job affects ur sleep pattern u could make out the time u could have ur sleep.If its a night job then during the day time u can have effective siesta .Rest is very important.Its like the way u recharge ur phone dats how rest is to the body.As for pushups its more a body resistance exercise like weight lifting.Its good u include it but more importantly u have to get enough rest.

Thank you
Re: Tiredness During Sex. What Is The Cause Of This? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 22, 2020
Zzor:
well done sex expert

So u don 'fo' for @lefulefu now. Mafo o
Re: Tiredness During Sex. What Is The Cause Of This? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 22, 2020
lefulefu:
i just dey give am tips on how to increase im body endurance :Du see anything sex for my post? cheesy
You sabi give sex advise ,it av they that you do that.please don't kill somebody's daughter ooo

1 Like

Re: Tiredness During Sex. What Is The Cause Of This? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 22, 2020
Zzor:
You sabi give sex advise ,it av they that you do that.please don't kill somebody's daughter ooo
how many times have u heard a naija man killing a woman with sex cheesy
no be una dey kill man with sex? grin
just yesterday grin a 66 yr old man died on top a 25 yr old lady for motel grin
i think i saw dat story yesterday cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tiredness During Sex. What Is The Cause Of This? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 22, 2020
lefulefu:

Na dem dem o

1 Like

Re: Tiredness During Sex. What Is The Cause Of This? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 22, 2020
lefulefu:
lol

2 Likes

Re: Tiredness During Sex. What Is The Cause Of This? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 22, 2020
stop using sex enhancing drugs on top of hoe wey u no fit reach the end

2 Likes

Re: Tiredness During Sex. What Is The Cause Of This? by koyinsola17868: 5:12pm On Dec 22, 2020
:Sedentary lifestyle.On the contrary.

1 Like

Re: Tiredness During Sex. What Is The Cause Of This? by WoundedLamb: 5:39am On Mar 13, 2021
Rogosa:

Lol... I thought you said "copied***".
Re: Tiredness During Sex. What Is The Cause Of This? by Nobody: 5:57am On Mar 13, 2021
That's right. This is a third party medium. But it is not a crime if you see it otherwise.
WoundedLamb:

Lol... I thought you said "copied***".
Re: Tiredness During Sex. What Is The Cause Of This? by GeneralPula: 6:25am On Mar 13, 2021
donbachi:
Sedentary lifestyle.

This is the real reason !

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Chioma Putting Up A Front To Hide Her Anger At Davido? / VIDEO: LASU Female Student Runs Mad After Ch00p!ing A Married Man / Do These Pictures Look Photoshopped?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.