Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,802 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:32 PM

Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply (50645 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders / Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) / Lady Likens Osinbajo To Aaron, Moses To Buhari; See Reply A Guy Gave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by Cantonese: 8:13pm On Dec 23, 2020
uptimum123:

If you cant afford it,go back to your village

Empty barrel. Always quick to reveal yourself. I'm very sure you are one of those who cannot afford their meals. Who knows, your parents or guardians are still carrying you. MUNTULA.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by tripoli007(m): 8:17pm On Dec 23, 2020
uptimum123:
Where's the sarcasm here...what I see here is a fool who has lost touch with the world.

Bashir is simply laying down fact

He should use that fuel and travel from abuja - kaduna by road
Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by colizee(m): 8:34pm On Dec 23, 2020
uptimum123:
Where's the sarcasm here...what I see here is a fool who has lost touch with the world.

Fools like you are the reason Nigeria is like this.... OKPONU Oshi!
Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by Joshua30: 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2020
SATANNIST:
nigerians are useless.
since i was born, na only for buhari administration wey i see say no scarcity of fuel for december.
i wish he could rule ths country till he dies. useless nigerians will not see that
You don’t have to insult Nigerians bro, the level of insecurity is too much in this country
Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by majorstarlee: 8:42pm On Dec 23, 2020
Actually, why there are no long queues and fuel scarcity this December is that since the beginning of this administration, we have been buying fuel at a hyked price already so accumulating all those strategic increase in pump price over the years makes it an achievement for those who say there's no fuel scarcity this December.

I pledge to Nigeria by country
Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by stormborn28(m): 9:13pm On Dec 23, 2020
SATANNIST:
nigerians are useless.
since i was born, na only for buhari administration wey i see say no scarcity of fuel for december.
i wish he could rule ths country till he dies. useless nigerians will not see that

Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by stormborn28(m): 9:17pm On Dec 23, 2020
uptimum123:

Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by stormborn28(m): 9:30pm On Dec 23, 2020
uptimum123:

If you cant afford it,go back to your village
it is only a selfish idiot that can make this type of statement

Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by stormborn28(m): 9:34pm On Dec 23, 2020
uptimum123:

Change your job if you cant afford it
how many jobs has this useless government created for you to advise some to change his job...to be sincere your brain is actually located in your anus... Nonsense everywhere

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by uptimum123(m): 9:37pm On Dec 23, 2020
stormborn28:
it is only a selfish idiot that can make this type of statement

Were you run com from...make ur people quick hold you before you enter market o

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 23, 2020
uptimum123:

Your post. Is that you in real life? Just curious.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 23, 2020
Denique:
Wow! I didn't know having fuel which we pay more for in an oil producing country was a feat!

If Bashir doesn't have any shame, shouldn't he at least have some sense? There shouldn't be a middle ground for a senseless shameless man of his status.

LOOK AT WHAT A HUMAN BEING IS CELEBRATING IN THE CYBERSPACE!

#IComeInPeace

Northener. Sense. Choose one.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by stormborn28(m): 9:44pm On Dec 23, 2020
Okoroawusa:

For it to be sold at #500 and it's readily available and for it to be subsidized at #40 but always scarce which do you prefer?

E be like say you know follow us sleep for fuel stations in those days?
E be like say Army no follow wipe you head of belt for queue in those days?
E be like say you no follow carry Jerry can of fuel for head like in those days?

fuel availability is never an achievement , we are suppose to have working refinary in this country as an oil producing country , but what did we have ? Nothing , we are busy praising useless politician for doing nothing , they will budget a project of 1trillion , spend 20million on the project , then put the remaining money in their account , people like you will come out and singing their praise . What a shame

In conclusion, you mumu die
Nonsense everywhere
Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by Rolly22(m): 9:45pm On Dec 23, 2020
uptimum123:

Ironically you're the Fool here.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by cassbeat(m): 9:46pm On Dec 23, 2020
uptimum123:

Too blind to see, too daft to comprehend...
Mtchewwwww
Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by stormborn28(m): 9:48pm On Dec 23, 2020
uptimum123:

Were you run com from...make ur people quick hold you before you enter market o
just like I said earlier, since your brain is located in your anus I'm not surprise about your response
Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by chaloskyx: 10:00pm On Dec 23, 2020
WHAT FACT? THAT THERES FUEL YOU MUST BE JOKING EVEN SOMALIA, IRAQ, AFGHANISTAN & LEBANON WHICH ARE WAR TORN COUNTRIES DON NOT THINK OF USING AVALABILITY OF FUEL AS AN ACHIVMENT FROM THE GOVERNMENT. BUT WHEN YOU HAVE A GOVERNMENT WHO HAS FAILD THEY GRASP TO ANYTHING TO PROJECT A POSITIVE IMAGE FOR THE GOVT...SOON THEY WOULD TELL YOU BEING ABLE TO BREATHE IS AN ACHIVEMENT
uptimum123:

Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by ofeco: 10:44pm On Dec 23, 2020
uptimum123:

Greater achievements like what?

This it's self is an achievement... Bye bye to December long queues

The reason why there is fuel is because people don't have money to buy food not to talk of fueling their generators, even igbos that usually travel to the East for Xmas are no longer going because of lack of money. People are becoming poorer by the day.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by Chirowman(m): 11:37pm On Dec 23, 2020
Even there's fuel scarcity ,is it not when people feed well that they will travel for Christmas. This year self is in shock but fuel price is in shocker ,let them increase the pump price na .compare those years and this year and see the difference ,2020 na year .
Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by sulaak(m): 1:30am On Dec 24, 2020
uptimum123:

Facts that an oil-rich country cannot supply year-long fuel
Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by IkemChris(m): 6:19am On Dec 24, 2020
uptimum123:

Sometimes I see these kind of comments I feel like meeting the people physically and giving them headboot.. Get sense in Jesus Name. Amen
Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by osamz007: 8:09am On Dec 24, 2020
morgstreme:

PAINED UNINTELLIGENT PINHEAD..

It will help for you to CORROBORATE your points with EMPIRICAL FACTS and not just sound like a street mechanic..

A STREET MECHANIC WITH MORE SENSE THAN YOUR DAD
Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by uptimum123(m): 8:49am On Dec 24, 2020
IkemChris:

Sometimes I see these kind of comments I feel like meeting the people physically and giving them headboot.. Get sense in Jesus Name. Amen

If you want I can give you my address

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by uptimum123(m): 8:55am On Dec 24, 2020
chaloskyx:
WHAT FACT? THAT THERES FUEL YOU MUST BE JOKING EVEN SOMALIA, IRAQ, AFGHANISTAN & LEBANON WHICH ARE WAR TORN COUNTRIES DON NOT THINK OF USING AVALABILITY OF FUEL AS AN ACHIVMENT FROM THE GOVERNMENT. BUT WHEN YOU HAVE A GOVERNMENT WHO HAS FAILD THEY GRASP TO ANYTHING TO PROJECT A POSITIVE IMAGE FOR THE GOVT...SOON THEY WOULD TELL YOU BEING ABLE TO BREATHE IS AN ACHIVEMENT

During Jonathan era where there was long queues during the festive season and now that there's no queue, which is better?

Just answer as a reasonable person

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by uptimum123(m): 8:59am On Dec 24, 2020
stormborn28:
how many jobs has this useless government created for you to advise some to change his job...to be sincere your brain is actually located in your anus... Nonsense everywhere

This Government has created enough job than the past Government. There are also different kind of interventions the Government are dishing out left and right

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State / Aregbesola Visits Bola Tinubu In His House, Bourdillon Ikoyi (photo) / French Riots: Charly Boy Asks Nigerian Youths To Act. Twitter Users Slam Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.