Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:36 AM

Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply (50635 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders / Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) / Lady Likens Osinbajo To Aaron, Moses To Buhari; See Reply A Guy Gave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by amba2017: 4:53pm On Dec 23, 2020
SATANNIST:
nigerians are useless.
since i was born, na only for buhari administration wey i see say no scarcity of fuel for december.
i wish he could rule ths country till he dies. useless nigerians will not see that
at what price? i hope you are still a nigerian? maybe you are the chairman of the useless Nigerians
Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by femi4: 5:00pm On Dec 23, 2020
uptimum123:
Where's the sarcasm here...what I see here is a fool who has lost touch with the world.

Bashir is simply laying down fact
You ve lost touch with reality and English language .

A country as big as Nigeria shouldn't be seen celebrating such
Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by uptimum123(m): 5:03pm On Dec 23, 2020
EM123:
fuel availability is never an achievement , we are suppose to have working refinary in this country as an oil producing country , but what did we have ? Nothing , we are busy praising useless politician for doing nothing , they will budget a project of 1trillion , spend 20million on the project , then put the remaining money in their account , people like you will come out and singing their praise . What a shame.

Say that to sixteen years of Pdp rule

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by Brushstrokes20: 5:03pm On Dec 23, 2020
Killer punch!
I hope the zombie survives it.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by uptimum123(m): 5:05pm On Dec 23, 2020
godliman:
I think its you who have lost touch with the world else you won't be celebrating fuel in December when Ghana long celebrated 365 days of uninterrupted power, when Isreal invented a machine that generates water from the air. Its shameful. I suspect you re his kinsman

Say that to 16years of pdp rule

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by EM123: 5:10pm On Dec 23, 2020
uptimum123:

Say that to sixteen years of Pdp rule
they said old things has pass away and all things have become new , pdp is old things and apc is new things , apc came to change the wrong doing of pdp and apc shouldn't capitalize in pdp administration anymore , they should do their own and leave pdp out of their failure , they came to right the wrong doing of pdp, so let them do what they came to do and leave pdp out of their failure .
Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by ChoCho54(f): 5:11pm On Dec 23, 2020
uptimum123:
Where's the sarcasm here...what I see here is a fool who has lost touch with the world.

Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by Oyiboman69: 5:13pm On Dec 23, 2020
uptimum123:

Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by ChoCho54(f): 5:14pm On Dec 23, 2020
osamz007:

Has any president done what buhari has done in 5 years? The answer is no.

He has singlehandedly lifted NIGERIA into recession twice

He has increased poverty rate

Pencil is now N20

He has turned Nigeria to a state bandits act at free will and are patted
Pencil N20 where? Pls tell me the town? Pencil is N50.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by uptimum123(m): 5:14pm On Dec 23, 2020
EM123:
they said old things has pass away and all things have become new , pdp is old things and apc is new things , apc came to change the wrong doing of pdp and apc shouldn't capitalize in pdp administration anymore , they should do their own and leave pdp out of their failure , they came to right the wrong doing of pdp, so let them do what they came to do and leave pdp out of their failure .

Thank you and that's what we are doing... Presently, progress is being made everywhere in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by oloshun(m): 5:14pm On Dec 23, 2020
Denique:
Wow! I didn't know having fuel which we pay more for in an oil producing country was a feat!

If Bashir doesn't have any shame, shouldn't he at least have some sense? There shouldn't be a middle ground for a senseless shameless man of his status.

LOOK AT WHAT A HUMAN BEING IS CELEBRATING IN THE CYBERSPACE!

#IComeInPeace

Now you see why we are not respected out there, when some people are tired of PMS and inventing its alternatives, we are celebrating its availability. Some people like this tweet are mentally retarded.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by Yeyenairaland(m): 5:17pm On Dec 23, 2020
uptimum123:

Slaves are easily detected

I got'cha fool
Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by rachytenny2(f): 5:17pm On Dec 23, 2020
Lol...That savage is on a high level
Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by ChoCho54(f): 5:17pm On Dec 23, 2020
Denique:
Wow! I didn't know having fuel which we pay more for in an oil producing country was a feat!

If Bashir doesn't have any shame, shouldn't he at least have some sense? There shouldn't be a middle ground for a senseless shameless man of his status.

LOOK AT WHAT A HUMAN BEING IS CELEBRATING IN THE CYBERSPACE!

#IComeInPeace

Bashir publicly supported the beheading of Islamic blasphemers, that's a presidential aide o.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by ChoCho54(f): 5:20pm On Dec 23, 2020
SATANNIST:
nigerians are useless.
since i was born, na only for buhari administration wey i see say no scarcity of fuel for december.
i wish he could rule ths country till he dies. useless nigerians will not see that
This one is looking for attention.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by EM123: 5:21pm On Dec 23, 2020
uptimum123:

Thank you and that's what we are doing... Presently, progress is being made everywhere in Nigeria
have not seen any progress that has been made by this administration , if you have seen please tell me . Tell me the area of progress lets analyse it.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 23, 2020
SATANNIST:
nigerians are useless.

Oponu...how much are they selling fuel?...thank your God I no knw ur house,u nid serious beating...u nid brain surgery
Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by monex(m): 5:37pm On Dec 23, 2020
uptimum123:

it is not fact as it doesn't take into context the deregulation and fuel price hike.

Marketers had issues with cost of fuel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by asgardian01: 5:38pm On Dec 23, 2020
uptimum123:

what is supposed to be a normal thing is celebrated as an achievement and you are there calling someone a fool... your matter be like pot calling kettle black oponu
Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by fubsy: 5:43pm On Dec 23, 2020
When Nigerians are not looking forward to buying a commodity, which is now so expensive, why will there be scarcity of that product? Why will there be scarcity of fuel, when cost of transportation is over the roof? Why will a commercial driver look for fuel that is beyond his imagination in terms of costs. So, there is fuel, but it is more expensive than imagined. On the other hand, those who are looking forward to buy fuel or use services that will require fuel, do not have the means to meet their expectation because the economy has been wrecked.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by AlphaT1(m): 5:45pm On Dec 23, 2020
uptimum123:

Greater achievements like what?

This it's self is an achievement... Bye bye to December long queues
How many people have the capacity to buy the fuel at such outrageous price?
How many are even going to travel going by how difficult things are right now?
How many have been paid their salaries? Are they going to use stones to pay for fuel? 428 FG agencies can't pay salaries. Just do simple maths and see how many families have been incapacitated.
I will stop here.
Zombies will always remain zombies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by Fmghewzy(m): 5:50pm On Dec 23, 2020
uptimum123:

Haaaah it is finished,so someone can comfortably type this gabbage!
I am not surprised that you are part of this reason why nigeria is where it is today.
You think like a FOOL!!

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by Dollanaira: 5:52pm On Dec 23, 2020
Joker
Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by Miracle2020: 5:53pm On Dec 23, 2020
Nairalandian:

We're supposed to be celebrating greater achievements and not the availability of fuel.
if you had surfered to buy fuel in December during gej tenure you would have realize that this is an achievement.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by Redhot111(m): 5:55pm On Dec 23, 2020
uptimum123:

I didn't know it was meant to be sarcastic until I noticed your BP going up out of anger. Then I knew the sarcasm really hit it's point. Sorry if e pain you
Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by snowball11(m): 5:57pm On Dec 23, 2020
The uselessness of an Aboki administration can never be overemphasized! grin
Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by Miracle2020: 5:58pm On Dec 23, 2020
I remember when we used to sleep on the line for 4 to 5 days just because we want to buy fuel.
Anybody that has slept in filling station for 2 to 3 days will know that yes buhari tried.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by Bizibi(m): 6:03pm On Dec 23, 2020
uptimum123:

Greater achievements like what?

This it's self is an achievement... Bye bye to December long queues
smh....I pity you.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply by Miracle2020: 6:04pm On Dec 23, 2020
The truth is always bitter to ears of these ipob terrorists.
God bless Buhari
God bless Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) / 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York / Why I Refused To Detonate My Explosive – Female Bomber (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.