Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Ben Ayade Celebrates His Wife, Linda On Her Birthday (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Ayade Celebrates His Wife, Linda On Her Birthday (Photos) (19062 Views)

Ben Ayade Commissions Toothpick Factory In Cross River State / Chief Of Staff To Gov Ayade,celebrates His Birthday With Inmates (photos) / PDP Is Unfair Party With No Conscience - Ben Ayade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Ayade Celebrates His Wife, Linda On Her Birthday (Photos) by CuriousMynd: 5:50pm On Dec 23, 2020
Cross River State Governor Ben Ayade on Wednesday celebrated his wife Linda Ayade on her birthday, Igbere TV reports.

In an Instagram post, the governor thanked her for loving him, saying she has been his pillar and strength.

“My dear wife Linda, as you celebrate your birthday today, I pray God continue to bless and strengthen you.

“You have been my greatest pillar and strength all these years. I appreciate every kind word and prayer. Thank you for loving me. Happy birthday Beyin-Ugi @drlindaayade,” wrote Mr Ayade.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJI8REaMsi7/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The first lady also had beautiful words for herself. She said in an Instagram post that she considers herself one of the luckiest persons on earth.

“On my special day, I just want to wish myself pure happiness that never ends. Happy birthday to me,” she wrote.

“I certainly consider myself to be one of the luckiest people in this world, which is why on my birthday, I don’t want to ask God for anything but thank Him for all the good things He has blessed me with over the years.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJIUPEElzoB/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Ayade and wife have several children together.

4 Likes

Re: Ben Ayade Celebrates His Wife, Linda On Her Birthday (Photos) by Omihanifa: 5:58pm On Dec 23, 2020
Thank God he didn't use big grammars to wish her a happy birthday angry because the governor is known for using big grammars in everything he does eg the budget of the state

2015 - Budget of Transition

2016 - Budget of Deep Vision

2017 - Budget of Infinite Transposition

2018 - Budget of Kinetic Crystallization

2019 - Budget of Qabalistic Densification

2020 - Budget of Olimpotic Merristamasis

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ben Ayade Celebrates His Wife, Linda On Her Birthday (Photos) by johnmartus(m): 6:00pm On Dec 23, 2020
Thank God you accept the fact that you are opportunist.

Happy birthday.
Re: Ben Ayade Celebrates His Wife, Linda On Her Birthday (Photos) by Elsanchez: 6:20pm On Dec 23, 2020
The crocodile tears shedding governor

Happy birthday first lady

3 Likes

Re: Ben Ayade Celebrates His Wife, Linda On Her Birthday (Photos) by duduade: 6:37pm On Dec 23, 2020
The cry cry Governor

4 Likes

Re: Ben Ayade Celebrates His Wife, Linda On Her Birthday (Photos) by longetivity(m): 6:51pm On Dec 23, 2020
Calabar Governor
Re: Ben Ayade Celebrates His Wife, Linda On Her Birthday (Photos) by Sammy07: 7:08pm On Dec 23, 2020
Omihanifa:
Thank God he didn't use big grammars to wish her a happy birthday angry because the governor is known for using big grammars in everything he does eg the budget of the state

I missed this Benin lawmaker Patrick "something" cheesy

The grammar......

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Ayade Celebrates His Wife, Linda On Her Birthday (Photos) by Starships4u(m): 7:44pm On Dec 23, 2020
Love
Re: Ben Ayade Celebrates His Wife, Linda On Her Birthday (Photos) by AFvckingAlpha(m): 7:44pm On Dec 23, 2020
The fvck

Niggarr!!
Re: Ben Ayade Celebrates His Wife, Linda On Her Birthday (Photos) by Adoboko(f): 7:44pm On Dec 23, 2020
Iranu
Re: Ben Ayade Celebrates His Wife, Linda On Her Birthday (Photos) by IamFINESSE: 7:45pm On Dec 23, 2020
I hope no be our money he take buy the pen

9 Likes

Re: Ben Ayade Celebrates His Wife, Linda On Her Birthday (Photos) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:45pm On Dec 23, 2020
Happy Birthday
Re: Ben Ayade Celebrates His Wife, Linda On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nazgul: 7:45pm On Dec 23, 2020
I wonder why he isn't in tears. Or isn't he the crying governor again?

1 Like

Re: Ben Ayade Celebrates His Wife, Linda On Her Birthday (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 7:45pm On Dec 23, 2020
Seen.
Re: Ben Ayade Celebrates His Wife, Linda On Her Birthday (Photos) by BestMadeJob: 7:46pm On Dec 23, 2020
Nice one

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

2 Likes

Re: Ben Ayade Celebrates His Wife, Linda On Her Birthday (Photos) by eedimo(m): 7:47pm On Dec 23, 2020
Happy birthday your wife.
Meanwhile remember your days as Governor of my beloved state seems to be like God's rejection of his Poeple.
Re: Ben Ayade Celebrates His Wife, Linda On Her Birthday (Photos) by merieam16(f): 7:47pm On Dec 23, 2020
Love is beautiful....if u know,u know
Re: Ben Ayade Celebrates His Wife, Linda On Her Birthday (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 7:47pm On Dec 23, 2020
shocked

And why must this be public

Are you trying your social media audience?

Keep your marriage off Social Media you won't hear word lipsrsealed
Re: Ben Ayade Celebrates His Wife, Linda On Her Birthday (Photos) by sammysmiles(m): 7:47pm On Dec 23, 2020
They really look alike...... HBD

1 Like

Re: Ben Ayade Celebrates His Wife, Linda On Her Birthday (Photos) by Swipa: 7:48pm On Dec 23, 2020
2021 - Budget of astronomical bigboyism and sorosokeying financial loudness.
Re: Ben Ayade Celebrates His Wife, Linda On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 23, 2020
Space booked, but nothing to say
Re: Ben Ayade Celebrates His Wife, Linda On Her Birthday (Photos) by nanauju(f): 7:48pm On Dec 23, 2020
sad

Human hair afro bun going for 2k.
U blink u miss sis.

Last bonanza of the year
Location is Lagos. Check signature/profile for contact

Re: Ben Ayade Celebrates His Wife, Linda On Her Birthday (Photos) by Yodexy: 7:48pm On Dec 23, 2020
Some Governors keep getting into the news for one reason or the other. He's one.

48 Laws of power
Law 6: Court attention at all cost

1 Like

Re: Ben Ayade Celebrates His Wife, Linda On Her Birthday (Photos) by Serendip: 7:49pm On Dec 23, 2020
Well. Jesus is the son of God and Lord overall. Believe in him.
Re: Ben Ayade Celebrates His Wife, Linda On Her Birthday (Photos) by jefff455: 7:50pm On Dec 23, 2020
smiley
Re: Ben Ayade Celebrates His Wife, Linda On Her Birthday (Photos) by sylve11: 7:50pm On Dec 23, 2020
Happy birthday to you madam. Please, totori your husband so he'll remember to help his people. cool
Re: Ben Ayade Celebrates His Wife, Linda On Her Birthday (Photos) by Sheriman(m): 7:50pm On Dec 23, 2020
Na only dem dey fine pass in Nigeria
Re: Ben Ayade Celebrates His Wife, Linda On Her Birthday (Photos) by Kigaxid142: 7:50pm On Dec 23, 2020
Follow
Re: Ben Ayade Celebrates His Wife, Linda On Her Birthday (Photos) by geokay777(m): 7:50pm On Dec 23, 2020
Omihanifa:

Awuden Itiaba himself

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Cuts His 55th Birthday Cake (Photos) / Buhari Seeks Confirmation Of Nominees As Justices Of Supreme Court, Others / Fashola Releases Fantasy Video Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.