Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

I Hate Simps! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate Simps! (2550 Views)

WHY Women Hate Simps And LOVE Rich Guys / How Can We Eradicate All SIMPS From Our Society? / Whiteknighting: SIMPS Putting Women On A Pedestal. Meme Thread (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate Simps! by Jerkbaba: 8:33pm On Dec 23, 2020
Almost all the old generation males are simps. But my father's simpidity is overwhelming! I hate simps, whether your my brother or a friend, once I notice you do foolish things to please women or these small stupid girls, I cut you off! How can you have money but the money would not show on you! It's now your girlfriend that the money be showing on! It's that not madness?

13 Likes

Re: I Hate Simps! by Sundrus: 8:36pm On Dec 23, 2020
cheesy rugged

1 Like

Re: I Hate Simps! by donbachi(m): 8:38pm On Dec 23, 2020
If ur dad is spending on a sidechick,mention it.hating him for been a simp,is nobody's business.none of us would have loved him better,if he was to be at other side of the divide...respect and obey thy parent,make ur days long.

3 Likes

Re: I Hate Simps! by Draslo(m): 8:41pm On Dec 23, 2020
Trust me, your dad isn't. You're just confused. It's like saying Ned Nwoko is a simp because of Regina.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Simps! by thesicilian: 8:41pm On Dec 23, 2020
It is when a child grows up that he will understand why his father did not always sew new agbada for Christmas.
- Bini proverb

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Simps! by Jodha(f): 8:43pm On Dec 23, 2020
Yhur father is a wise man.... do learn from him

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Simps! by Casham: 8:43pm On Dec 23, 2020
I understand how that feels, hating on your will help neither you nor your father. I've always seen men disgressing their generations because of pussy and i've always hated it, but never knew there is a name for them; SIMPS!
Re: I Hate Simps! by DuBLINGreenb(m): 8:44pm On Dec 23, 2020
Hate is such a strong word don't you think?

1 Like

Re: I Hate Simps! by SteelMcqueen: 8:45pm On Dec 23, 2020
The fact that you're calling out your father on a major forum, makes you the biggest simp in history!!!!

8 Likes

Re: I Hate Simps! by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:46pm On Dec 23, 2020
SteelMcqueen:
The fact that you're calling out your father on a major forum, makes you the biggest simp in history!!!!
u mean he is more simper than his father?

1 Like

Re: I Hate Simps! by virginprincess(f): 8:56pm On Dec 23, 2020
You must be a big fool for saying you hate your father, no matter what, never use the word "hate" on your parent.

5 Likes

Re: I Hate Simps! by 21cents: 8:59pm On Dec 23, 2020
But you shouldn't have come here to wash your dad's dirty linen in public na. abeg give the man some respect and modify your post.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Simps! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 23, 2020
Jerkbaba:
Almost all the old generation males are simps. But my father's simpidity is overwhelming! I hate simps, whether your my brother or a friend, once I notice you do foolish things to please women or these small stupid girls, I cut you off! How can you have money but the money would not show on you! It's now your girlfriend that the money be showing on! It's that not madness?

You got to calm down and realize he actually do not know the things you know, in respect to these game and women nature, and you were fortunate enough to be exposed to these stuff,probably at a more younger age.
Not everyone got such privilege.

Do you got the cojones to expose him to TRP ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Simps! by Uncle93(m): 9:05pm On Dec 23, 2020
Well that makes you the Son of a Simp ! Lmaoooooo

3 Likes

Re: I Hate Simps! by doggedfighter(f): 9:09pm On Dec 23, 2020
The hate is because he has girlfriends grin grin

Not necessary
Re: I Hate Simps! by Angelacruz: 9:15pm On Dec 23, 2020
y not confront your dad instead of ranting here...just a friendly advise
Re: I Hate Simps! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 23, 2020
When I say this redpill nonsense is teaching you mails to hate, you always deny it.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Simps! by etrange: 9:26pm On Dec 23, 2020
See what societal pressure has reduced Nigerians kids into. Sad.

4 Likes

Re: I Hate Simps! by PAWG(m): 9:39pm On Dec 23, 2020
You guys have taken this Simp shit to a different level.

The internet liberties but also enslaves, OP you’re in chains
Re: I Hate Simps! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 23, 2020
Jerkbaba:
Weldone chairman alpha association of Nigeria. Your type simp the most in your closet

1 Like

Re: I Hate Simps! by HomerTimpson: 9:51pm On Dec 23, 2020
thesicilian:
It is when a child grows up that he will understand why his father did not always sew new agbada for Christmas.
- Bini proverb
This one plenty
Re: I Hate Simps! by HomerTimpson: 9:55pm On Dec 23, 2020
SteelMcqueen:
*pic*

1 Like

Re: I Hate Simps! by HomerTimpson: 9:57pm On Dec 23, 2020
old man just want to live long in peace
Re: I Hate Simps! by tobechi74: 10:15pm On Dec 23, 2020
Some men tolerate nonsense from The wife because they of their children.
If your dad should MAN up, he would have divorced your mum.

Go ask him why he let his wife treat him in such manner. He will mention family unity.

Thank God for him. If he were childless, he would have been more Alpha

You benefited from his simplicity
Re: I Hate Simps! by iLegendd(m): 10:44pm On Dec 23, 2020
Now I understand where your frustration is coming from and why you speak with so much bitterness on other people's threads. Sorry, it shall be well.
Re: I Hate Simps! by fati2001(m): 12:30am On Dec 24, 2020
Jerkbaba:

Re: I Hate Simps! by Nobody: 1:23am On Dec 24, 2020
simping familygrin
congratulations to him
Re: I Hate Simps! by Exc2000: 4:53am On Dec 24, 2020
cool

Person no fit love in peace or spend on who him love again

Simp this Simp that. Yet your father is more happier in his relationship spending his money

Re: I Hate Simps! by adaora17901: 5:02am On Dec 24, 2020
Well that makes you the Son of a Simp ! Lmaoooooo
Re: I Hate Simps! by kalu61(m): 5:42am On Dec 24, 2020
You father may be a simp in your eyes but you may not know he is doing that for years just to have you, your siblings and mum under his roof.

Have you had a one on one talk with your father about his walk with women including your mum and his advice for you against women?
Re: I Hate Simps! by GodWrites: 8:34am On Dec 24, 2020
Understand that there are some humans whose intellect is nothing but meager.

They look like humans doesn't mean they have the intelligence that placed us on top the food chain.

Just overlook, or change environment.

(1) (2) (Reply)

... / A New Olosho Just Joined The Olosho Market Officially / Men Only: Boxer Shorts Have Outlived Its Usefulness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.