Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,832 members, 7,851,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:42 AM

Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State (43348 Views)

Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger / Anambra Delegation Came To See Obasanjo, But He Refused To Let Them In - Adefuye / Plot To Detain Obasanjo Is Real - Fani Kayode, Releases List Of Other Targets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by Macgyver1: 11:06am On Dec 24, 2020
Kaduna1stson:
Although we have been hiding this rumour, president buharia is actually an Igbo man born by Mr. Okonkwo Buharia when he was hawking yams in Katsina and met and fell in love with a Katsina woman. The president has been paying secret visits to his Igbo real family ever since. Yar'Adua was also born by an Igbo bus conductor living in the north and the father hastily left the town.

Lol. Which kind clown be this.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by nick50(m): 11:13am On Dec 24, 2020
70% percent of yorubas doesn't know their biological father

1 Like

Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by Niceman4u(m): 11:14am On Dec 24, 2020
We can see why this old madman is going crazier because Obasanjo was about the most detribalised Nigerian President since 1999.
Does it mean that yorubas are tribalistic by this unfortuy statements?
Anyway, Buhari is also from Southwest.
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by ogaemma: 11:21am On Dec 24, 2020
[quote author=Juliusmalema post=97370201]I thought it was only Adeyinka grandson that was mad not knowing the madness is age-long..and purely hereditary..

The stupidity is purely generational..
[/quotel]

It is very possible.

Whoever believed that General Murtala Mohammed is not from Kano state as widely accepted by many Nigerians but he is from Auchi in Edo state.

It is Murtala Mohammed's mother Amina that is from Kano.
After the death of Murtala's father, his mother refused to take them home to identify with his paternal family. They grew up thinking they were Hausa boys.
Letter in his life he realized his true Identity.

While in office he visited Auchi twice to identify with his paternal lineage.
Unfortunately for him he was killed before the grand reunion with his paternal family.
Till date millions of Nigerians believe General Murtala Mohammed is a Kano man.

One thing is common about some of our pioneer Army General's; they have hidden and misplaced identity.

My father who is a retired Army infantry and was part of the civil war told me that so many Igbos that was born in Kaduna and Kano before the civil war, grew up and became Northerners. He said many did not return home again after the civil war.
Today their children are referred to as Hausa or Fulani.

So let OBJ speak up and tell us the Truth.

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by guychidile: 11:26am On Dec 24, 2020
Hmm,so interesting
Politice ehh!
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by bonechamberlain(m): 11:26am On Dec 24, 2020
Kaduna1stson:
Although we have been hiding this rumour, president buharia is actually an Igbo man born by Mr. Okonkwo Buharia when he was hawking yams in Katsina and met and fell in love with a Katsina woman. The president has been paying secret visits to his Igbo real family ever since. Yar'Adua was also born by an Igbo bus conductor living in the north and the father hastily left the town.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by Openbusiness: 11:27am On Dec 24, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:

Lol how do you people reason. You'll make a very poor and terrible dumb judge. Because someone denied something then he's right?
The only dumb and terrible judge here is YOU! Where is your irrefutable proof that the former Obi of Onitsha is his father? Do you have their matching DNA test record? Were you there when OBJ was born? Do you personally know his mother and who she had affairs with? Did you ever personally meet the former Obi of Onitsha and he divulged to you directly that OBJ is his son? Did anybody from Obi of Onitsha family tell you OBJ is their direct kin? Did OBJ tell you his father is an Igbo man? NO!!! Yet you are making mouth over something you know nothing about.

For me, I can't judge the truth of a matter I know nothing about, and I can't be hasty to make judgment on it, especially a matter like this. I think those are the attributes of a sound judge. REMA who is a Nigerian boy has a girl from another country that looks so much exactly like him. Rihanna has a look alike from another country. There are so many thousands of thousands of people with look alikes. It is not an uncommon phenomenon. Does it mean all of them their parents went to another country to impregnate women?

But as for you, a beer parlor story and rumor has automatically become your evidence that OBJ's father is Igbo, even after OBJ himself has disclosed the name and identity of his father as Amos Adigun Obaluayesanjo, in your mind now you think you are smart and a sound judge bah? Mtchwwww! Abeg shift, I'm not in the mood for jokers today.
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by engrchykae(m): 11:29am On Dec 24, 2020
And this fool grew old and worst of all,he was a senator.
How come?
It means fools also get successful and old.
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by LZAA: 11:38am On Dec 24, 2020
UnbanEbenezar:
he ignored the south west cos the whole region combined to ensure his failure during the 1999 presidential elections but for the North, south east and South South that saw him emerge the winner.
LZAA Imhotep AchalugoNwa good morning where have you kept Helinues my lover embarassed
I'm missing him kisskiss kiss

Gbenu e soun
Sai babarism is dangelous grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by AdakaBoro8(m): 11:39am On Dec 24, 2020
yarimo:
Senator adefuye no need for that history, as it is now no any credible candidates from both south east and south south to become president.
are you ok?
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by Openbusiness: 11:41am On Dec 24, 2020
Even Rihanna said she almost dropped her phone when she saw the picture of a little girl that looked so much like her. She was like "how?" Beyonce too has a look alike etc Countless cases like that, and we have people that have suffered from wrong identity due to the fact that they looked so much like someone else and it got them into trouble they knew nothing about. I have met my lookalike before too and God knows only few things in this world have shocked me more than that moment. I was dumbfounded for some seconds, it looked so unbelievable and unreal. But that's Life, somethings are mysteries we might never be able to explain why. For me the only thing this OBJ story proves is that the Doppelganger phenomenon is TRUE! Whether or not this story is true or false, I don't know. But OBJ has said his father is Amos Obasanjo. It's not my place or position to call him a liar on it when I don't know nothing about it.

Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by DannyG8(m): 11:45am On Dec 24, 2020
I think all Nigerians are crazy including you
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by mabea: 11:46am On Dec 24, 2020
APOSTLECHUMA:
OBASANJO IN IGBO LANGUAGE MEANS ONE WHO SPREADS SIN.
What dialect biko
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 24, 2020
No wonder the man choose to hand over to Shagari in 1979 instead of a candidate that IPOB don't want to hear his name,Chief Obafemi Awolowo,his supposed kinsman. The best president Nigeria never had. There is an element of truth in all this. will never doubt this revelation.
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by mabea: 11:46am On Dec 24, 2020
bluefilm:

Na wa o!
Nwoke m i biakwa ozo!!! grin
grin
bluefilm:

Na wa o!
Nwoke m i biakwa ozo!!! grin
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by Neddyogu(m): 11:48am On Dec 24, 2020
Pls u people should epp me find out Dangote's real tribe. He may just be my long lost cousin oo.
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by Orjioorji(f): 11:59am On Dec 24, 2020
Juliusmalema:
I thought it was only Adeyinka grandson that was mad not knowing the madness is age-long..and purely hereditary..

The stupidity is purely generational..
blood of the innocent skulls they mine.
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by farem: 12:03pm On Dec 24, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos 

https://www.independent.ng/obasanjo-himself-knows-he-is-an-igbo-man-from-anambra-state-adefuye-insists/

That means that the south east slot has been fully represented.
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by farem: 12:05pm On Dec 24, 2020
slivertongue:
Stupidity taken too far

Are you obj?
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by marley145: 12:06pm On Dec 24, 2020
Odkosh:
Then Anambra people should come and take their son.

So Igbos have ruled for 8 years under Obasanjo.

Now it is the turn of yorubas.

Wait o

Can this be the reason the yorubas did not vote him in 1999.

But what is his father's village in Anambra. grin
Onitsha nah, the father was one time obi of Onitsha, check the history of when Onitsha crowned two obi of Onitsha, obj papa was said to be the rightful crowned obi, but another group objected co's he was a police man and a returnee
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by simbrixton2: 12:09pm On Dec 24, 2020
obasanjo is igbo
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by Ventrue: 12:11pm On Dec 24, 2020
SENATOR ANTHONY ADEFUYE FOR LIVE! ;
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by CSTRR: 12:31pm On Dec 24, 2020
I don't know who is more desperate for power between these people and Fulani?

And none of the candidates they are putting out is worth a pinch of salt.

Tueh.
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 24, 2020
LZAA:

Sai babarism is dangelous grin
Yarimo right now grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by Burgerlomo: 12:49pm On Dec 24, 2020
Who the hell add weed into this elderly man's food.
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by Ofemannnu: 1:20pm On Dec 24, 2020
AustineJohn908:
So it is the SW and the north that has credible leaders now like Thifnubu, HellRufia, or the lying Pastor?
Anyways no wonder Nigeria will keep being this way till una get sense so no be by Region, make we choose the right person for the job. all Nigeria cities are same, Useless and Underdeveloped.
The way this Presidency thing dey do una I just wonder Sha. because no be say the President the impact positively for him own Region....check out Buhari, Katsina and the north in general.
Check out Gej, Bayelsa and the SS.
Check out Obasanjo, Ogub and the SW
all have one thing in common, Underdevelopment, Poverty, Illiteracy, Poor leadership, Corruption etc.

So in other words we should most probably bring a white man to come rule us cause we can't rule ourselves

Use your head,pls.
We can rule ourselves.SW was ruled by Yorubas and it was the most developed and progressive place in Nigeria and Africa until you people spoilt everything with jealousy,envy and the pull him down illness in your hearts.
Yorubas are wealth creators and great developers.Obasanjo had severally shown that he is a fake Yorubaman.A lot of Yorubas do not like him because he has consistently gone against Yorubas and Yoruba leaders.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by g4gerald: 1:51pm On Dec 24, 2020
mansakhalifa:
I had to read this thrce to be doubly sure that I didn't misread it...

Is this man really an ex-Senator? sad
U don't know anything about Obj's paternity so keep quiet. The man knows wat he's saying

1 Like

Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by IkpuMmadu: 1:53pm On Dec 24, 2020
Obasanjo an Igbo man: Senator Adefuye suffering from celebral malaria, mischievous, unintelligent-- Dubem Onyia, Chekwas Okorie

by Southeastpost

The former Minister of Foreign Affairs, Chief Debum Onyia, has said that Senator Anthony Adefuye was suffering from "cerebral malaria," when he said it was the turn of the Yoruba to produce the 2023 presidency of Nigeria.

Onyia spoke as the National Chairman of the United Progressives Party, UPP, Chief Chekwas Okorie, said that he had always known Adefuye to be mischievous and sycphantic in their days the defunct United Nigeria Congress Party, UNCP, of the late General Sani Abacha era. Both Onyia and Okorie were reacting to claims by Adefuye that former President Olusegun Obasanjo is Igbo and Yoruba and that Obasanjo served as an Igbo president because his father hailed from Anambra State while his mother was Yotuba.

According to Adefuye, Obasanjo occupied was elected president betweeen 1999 and 2007, not as a Yoruba but Igbo.

But, reacting to the claims, both Onyia and Okorie described Adefuye as mischievous and unintelligent.

Onyia said that Adefuye must be suffering from cerebral malaria to claim that President Obasanjo who served as a former military Head of State for three years before he was elected President twice is not from Owu, in Ogun State but Anambra State.

"If he said that Obasanjo is Igbo and not Yoruba, let them change his middle name from Aremu to Chukwudi; let them relocate Obasanjo Farms from and the Obasanjo Presidential Library from Otta to Igbo land. This is what led them to introduce the indigenization police which was against Ndigbo shortly after the war in the early seventies.

"This was how they said that anybody who had whatever amount in the banks before the Nigeria- Biafra civil war would be paid £20. Let's see how they will convince Nigerians that Obasanjo is not a Yoruba man from Owu, in Ogun State, he said.

In his own reaction, Chief Okorie who holds the traditional title of Ojeozi Ndigbo said, "I have known Anthony Adefuye since our days in the United Nigeria Congress Party, UNCP, during the Abacha era.

"He has always been sycophantic and mischievous. In his unintelligent attempt to rationalise why the Yoruba are justified to clamour for the presidency of Nigeria, not long after President Obasanjo's eight years rulership of Nigeria, Senator Adefuye chose to descend into the gutter depth of logic.

"He is so unscrupulous and shameless to deny President Obasanjo, his Yoruba indentity and citizenship all in the attempt to humour his pay master who is chasing the presidency of Nigeria come 2023 as a matter of life and depth.

"Senator Adefuye conveniently forgot that the retired military cabal that midwifed the the transition to civilian democracy in 1999, released Gen Obasanjo from prison just to manipulate him into power after shortchanging late Dr Alex Ekwueme, the former Vice President of Nigeria, an Igbo man, in the Second Republic, to assuage the Yoruba, in compensation for denying late Moshood Abiola his victory in a free and fair presidential election.

"I am as sorry for President Obasanjo as I have pity for Senator Adefuye for casting doubt on the true identity of a former President of Nigeria because of the exigency of the 2023 presidential encounter. This is the kind of dirty politics that the present generation of Nigerians should not be exposed to.

"Senator Adefuye should be thoroughly ashamed of himself. The only path of honour left for him is to publicly apologise to President Obasanjo who does not deserve this crisis of identity brought upon him by the unconscionable Senator Adefuye."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Remains In Hospital Bed [photos] / Francisca Aladejana Slumps, Dies In Office / Olumide Raheem Is Governor Ambode’s ADC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.